User Tag List

Page 16 of 19 FirstFirst ... 6 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 LastLast
  1. ISO #751

Re: S-FM Lynch Fetish III

Quote Originally Posted by PowersThatBe View Post
    but I have u
    Not predictable at all xD but still funny
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

2. ISO #752
    Ganelon

@Magoroth

I know the set up is pretty explicit, but I just want to make sure.... scum doesn't have any factional chat, correct? They just know who the other person is.
    Correct.

3. ISO #753

@Magoroth MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAG

Which role gets lynched if noone votes at all? You answered PTB's question but not mine
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

4. ISO #754
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    @Magoroth MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAG

Which role gets lynched if noone votes at all? You answered PTB's question but not mine
    The Mafia does. It's a 0v0 tie, and technically. everyone is on the tie and yet nobody is, so the Jester gets lynched.

5. ISO #755

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    The Mafia does. It's a 0v0 tie, and technically. everyone is on the tie and yet nobody is, so the Jester gets lynched.
    Okay so no vote = gg, we can't do this.

I guess Noctiz is sleeping? Anyway, when you'll get back, please look at the stuff that happened and comment. The game is confusing enough like that, so we need every input we can have. Now I'm going to bed because it's 10:30 AM and I still didn't sleep xD

6. ISO #756

The refusal to vote from Noctiz is very scummy at this point. But PTB's manipulating behavior is too. And YOU BOTH ARE FUCKING SCUMMY.

Noctiz, I read the stuff you said about my post about you, and you defend yourself quite well, the stuff about riddle was my misunderstanding. I had a nice novel about all of that, but my comp crashed while I was writing it and for some reason it's not fucking auto-saved, and I don't want to rewrite it. So basically, you answered some of my concerns, but the ones about Distorted, and about you-PTB possible framing STILL STAND.

And now PTB, that "What makes me TOWN" is a common scum strategy when you're suspected lol. OF COURSE, if you look at what the player did to appear towny, he can look very towny. But that's literally asking you to say that a door is green just because there's a spot of green paint on it.
    I wasn't gonna address every little thing. Can't change the things I said and if you take them as some scum tell then it is what it is. Most of those points you could see from either scum or town POV. You're nitpicking at this point.

Again it literally blows my mind at how the last remaining town can look at me and look at either one of you two and decide "nah ptb too scummy"

This is why I dont give a fuck.

I said I wouldn't vote because it eliminates the chance for me to accidentally place my vote on the scum. If either town member accidentally votes the scum, he wins the tie.

If I am the sole person voted or the scum votes the other towny, guess what? We WIN.

I get the scum could pull the same strategy, but I'm also stating that all of my town reads were correct except for distorted.

You two are up in the air. I could have it right, MM scum and Noc town. It could totally be reversed.

To say my lack of voting is not playing, is a foolish attempt to goad me into making an emotional vote.

MY lack of voting is playing as it secures the town victory should the votes be placed on me, or a sole vote from the town be placed on me. I am breaking the game and making it impossible for the scum to win.

I just wish my teammate would have some faith in me and look to see everything I've done is town motivated.
    You gained a lot of scum points from me for misconstruing situations which was outright manipulative and there's lots of things in the game you posted that don't sit right with me, I quoted some of those earlier.

The rest of this quote: All this shit applies to your town mate as well. Think about the position I'm in. Or everyone, even. Logically the best move for oneself is to not vote. Guess what? The game won't conclude in a town win if none of the town people vote. This means that the winning move is to put down a vote. It won't work if everyone abstains, especially because the scum player is eager to not cast a vote at all. There have to be two people more willing to put down a vote than the third and those two are town.
    Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    i scumreaded him because his posts were gay
    ah fuck.
    I HARDCLAIM MASON ASSASSIN.

7. ISO #757
    Ganelon

To clarify: day ends at 23:59 CEST.
    Last edited by ; October 4th, 2018 at 03:10 AM.

8. ISO #758

FUCK

-vote noctiz

IDC

I'd rather lose to noc than win with MM.

Simply for this post............... and others obviously.
    Well there we go, atleast someone is willing enough to cast a vote now.

Okay so no vote = gg, we can't do this.

I guess Noctiz is sleeping? Anyway, when you'll get back, please look at the stuff that happened and comment. The game is confusing enough like that, so we need every input we can have. Now I'm going to bed because it's 10:30 AM and I still didn't sleep xD
    No vote = town loss, so it should already be in your best interest to vote now. PTB did the first move after I pulled it back and it gains him a lot of town cred. I see in your arguments an unwillingness to cast a vote though in comparison to that. The only reason I think you have any sort of credibility at the moment is because you were saying before this day already that you're seeing a scum in PTB/me. This is the only thing that would back up your unwillingness IMO. But the reasons you pull for me being scum seem really weak in comparison to how fixated you are on PTB.
    ah fuck.

9. ISO #759

Quote Originally Posted by NoctiZ View Post
    I wasn't gonna address every little thing. Can't change the things I said and if you take them as some scum tell then it is what it is. Most of those points you could see from either scum or town POV. You're nitpicking at this point.

You gained a lot of scum points from me for misconstruing situations which was outright manipulative and there's lots of things in the game you posted that don't sit right with me, I quoted some of those earlier.

The rest of this quote: All this shit applies to your town mate as well. Think about the position I'm in. Or everyone, even. Logically the best move for oneself is to not vote. Guess what? The game won't conclude in a town win if none of the town people vote. This means that the winning move is to put down a vote. It won't work if everyone abstains, especially because the scum player is eager to not cast a vote at all. There have to be two people more willing to put down a vote than the third and those two are town.

I never manipulated or misconstrued anything this game.

It can be your opinion that I did, and you are entitled to your wrong opinion.

Listen, congrats. If you’re scum, you won because MM literally doesn’t know how to play. He knows how to be annoying and act scummy and obsess over me.
    Shut up cow.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    Did you just fucking call him a cow?
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16
    No, he played as well as he could. He had you right in the palm of his fucking hand all game and you STILL don’t get that. He played you like a fucking fiddle, and it was so obvious and it pains me that nobody else saw it.

10. ISO #760

I believe game ends at 5:59 eastern
    Shut up cow.
    No, he played as well as he could. He had you right in the palm of his fucking hand all game and you STILL don’t get that. He played you like a fucking fiddle, and it was so obvious and it pains me that nobody else saw it.

11. ISO #761
    Ganelon

I believe game ends at 5:59 eastern
    Indeed, I believe so. 17:59 EDT

12. ISO #762

I never manipulated or misconstrued anything this game.

It can be your opinion that I did, and you are entitled to your wrong opinion.

Listen, congrats. If you’re scum, you won because MM literally doesn’t know how to play. He knows how to be annoying and act scummy and obsess over me.
    Well, if you mean you didn't do it intentionally then I can't very well know that, can I? I already pointed out some things I was talking about and I don't see how you can present the intent behind those in any other way. But if you don't see it the same way I do then I guess that's that.

I'd love to assure you that I am indeed town, but that's not going to count for anything.
    ah fuck.

13. ISO #763

Well, if you mean you didn't do it intentionally then I can't very well know that, can I? I already pointed out some things I was talking about and I don't see how you can present the intent behind those in any other way. But if you don't see it the same way I do then I guess that's that.

I'd love to assure you that I am indeed town, but that's not going to count for anything.
    Only way is with your vote
    Shut up cow.

14. ISO #764

Only way is with your vote
    We can go back and forth on who casts the vote but I'll say clearly that your playstyle makes me paranoid. Especially because the only taste I got from your play was in the S-FM ???? where we had a long 1v1 argument where we both were scum and going by my meta read there's many parallels I see between the discussions of that game and this current one.

So yeah, while you say that you'd 'rather lose to noc than win with MM' (which I found a weird way to express it but whatever), I'd rather lose by voting MM than lose by voting you.
    ah fuck.

15. ISO #765

We can go back and forth on who casts the vote but I'll say clearly that your playstyle makes me paranoid. Especially because the only taste I got from your play was in the S-FM ???? where we had a long 1v1 argument where we both were scum and going by my meta read there's many parallels I see between the discussions of that game and this current one.

So yeah, while you say that you'd 'rather lose to noc than win with MM' (which I found a weird way to express it but whatever), I'd rather lose by voting MM than lose by voting you.
    -unvote

Grats.

If you legitimately think there’s anyway I’m scum over mm. Then we deserve to lose.

You can lose by voting him.

Bye.
    Shut up cow.

16. ISO #766

17. ISO #767

OMEGA I knew it was a matter of time. With posts like that don't be surprised when I end up voting MM. Someone has to. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    The more you post the more you seem like scum.

To bad I’m pretty sure it’s mm.

I just believe how dense you’re being if you’re town.

Both town don’t need to vote

We just need to not vote the scum

I won’t convince either of you.

This town loss isn’t on me folks. I tried. Sorry I failed.
    Shut up cow.

18. ISO #768

Can’t believe*
    Shut up cow.

19. ISO #769

The more you post the more you seem like scum.

To bad I’m pretty sure it’s mm.

I just believe how dense you’re being if you’re town.

Both town don’t need to vote

We just need to not vote the scum

I won’t convince either of you.

This town loss isn’t on me folks. I tried. Sorry I failed.
    You just don't realize how dumb you're playing. You're not looking at this game from a high level perspective. In the end you're just a straight shooter with a foul mouth whose ego is so fragile that you cannot be logical about this game. But I already knew that before the game started.

If you think this day has been played with all my thoughts and cards laid out in the open then you're just narrow-minded.
    ah fuck.

20. ISO #770

You just don't realize how dumb you're playing. You're not looking at this game from a high level perspective. In the end you're just a straight shooter with a foul mouth whose ego is so fragile that you cannot be logical about this game. But I already knew that before the game started.

If you think this day has been played with all my thoughts and cards laid out in the open then you're just narrow-minded.
    Lol you’re the one who said logic takes a back seat this game

And you’re right. I am a straight shooter

But you said im a manipulator

Can’t be both there.

People with foul mouths are found to be of higher intelligence

The only way for town to win without question is to vote me

I said this first and then you took it and applied it to yourself and called me scummy

Lol my ego is many things but it’s not fragile.

Projecting, much?
    Shut up cow.

21. ISO #771

Shut up cow.

22. ISO #772

Lol you’re the one who said logic takes a back seat this game
    Yeah, when it comes to analyzing everyone's behaviour. Lots of ways to play this setup. But not when it's about looking at the last day mechanics and what the way to win the game is. Don't be so dense, PTB.

And you’re right. I am a straight shooter

But you said im a manipulator

Can’t be both there.
    I guess the straight shooter expression is wrong in this case (although it sounded good), you're right. You're the opposite of a straight shooter, only thing is you also love to insult everyone.
    What I actually wanted to express was more that you are taking us for straight shooters because in your eyes, everyone is below you. And whatever we say is really what we mean when in reality nothing can be further from the truth in a mafia game. That has to be true because otherwise you wouldn't throw tantrums at accusations against you or hurl insults at the person, right?

Your problem is that your default mode is being a bitch. It's honestly unhelpful when most things you post are basically ad hominems. If this game is an example of your regular town play then your town play is honestly garbage. Facts.

You claim you led all these lynches but where's that skill now when it's the most crucial time of the game? Oh wait, I guess there's no one to put a vote on someone before you. Unlucky, mate. Better not vote at all then. Don't worry, I'm here to take over now.

People with foul mouths are found to be of higher intelligence
    Is that how you justify being such an asshole to your conscience? That you're "of higher intelligence" and therefore get a pass on what you say to other people?

The only way for town to win without question is to vote me

I said this first and then you took it and applied it to yourself and called me scummy
    It's the best move for everyone personally in this game and at the same time it's absolutely the only way for scum to win. That's logic. That's facts. That's why holding onto it is scummy. The logical next step is to realize that town can only win by voting and there has to be one person to do it. It's not that hard to grasp, come on PTB, even you can understand that. You were even dense enough to offer up the "0 votes = town win" idea LMAO. I'd actually believe it if you were serious about that. No joke

Lol my ego is many things but it’s not fragile.

Projecting, much?
    No, I'm actually feeling quite good. I'm just happy that it's us at the end because when I had to ignore all the stupid shit you said over the days because I wanted to keep the game moving forward and not clog it up with pointless back and forth, I can now finally let loose.
    ah fuck.

23. ISO #773

Yeah, when it comes to analyzing everyone's behaviour. Lots of ways to play this setup. But not when it's about looking at the last day mechanics and what the way to win the game is. Don't be so dense, PTB.

I guess the straight shooter expression is wrong in this case (although it sounded good), you're right. You're the opposite of a straight shooter, only thing is you also love to insult everyone.
    What I actually wanted to express was more that you are taking us for straight shooters because in your eyes, everyone is below you. And whatever we say is really what we mean when in reality nothing can be further from the truth in a mafia game. That has to be true because otherwise you wouldn't throw tantrums at accusations against you or hurl insults at the person, right?

Your problem is that your default mode is being a bitch. It's honestly unhelpful when most things you post are basically ad hominems. If this game is an example of your regular town play then your town play is honestly garbage. Facts.

You claim you led all these lynches but where's that skill now when it's the most crucial time of the game? Oh wait, I guess there's no one to put a vote on someone before you. Unlucky, mate. Better not vote at all then. Don't worry, I'm here to take over now.

Is that how you justify being such an asshole to your conscience? That you're "of higher intelligence" and therefore get a pass on what you say to other people?

It's the best move for everyone personally in this game and at the same time it's absolutely the only way for scum to win. That's logic. That's facts. That's why holding onto it is scummy. The logical next step is to realize that town can only win by voting and there has to be one person to do it. It's not that hard to grasp, come on PTB, even you can understand that. You were even dense enough to offer up the "0 votes = town win" idea LMAO. I'd actually believe it if you were serious about that. No joke

No, I'm actually feeling quite good. I'm just happy that it's us at the end because when I had to ignore all the stupid shit you said over the days because I wanted to keep the game moving forward and not clog it up with pointless back and forth, I can now finally let loose.
    Your rage is delicious.

Your arrogance is enjoyable.

You overestimate your value.

Town votes me. Town wins. Town doesn’t vote me. Town loses.

Not everything I’ve said has been ad homenium.

Yeah such shit town play this game. Voted correctly every time, except the distorted lynch and I even said I didn’t think it was a good vote.

Maybe I overstated when I said I led every town positive Lynch.

However, I helped move every town positive Lynch forward.

See you’re so interested in getting in a back and forth with me, you refuse to go back and ocjectively compare myself and mm.

You are all over the place with your accusations against me.

Honestly, there’s no convincing you.

So trust your gut and vote.

As to who or if I’m voting. I’ll decide some time near EOD.
    Shut up cow.

24. ISO #774

I would also like to point out.

I asked both of you to make cases. I have given several chances.

Both of you called me a manipulator. What’s ironic. In post game, you’ll see one of you was actually manipulating the other.

And I’m honest to a fault. Anything else said against me is said by someone who. 1. Doesn’t like me and has an agenda. 2. Doesn’t know me. 3. Is my enemy in a game and is using it to win.
    Shut up cow.

25. ISO #775

LOL you didn't get it. This is not part of the game anymore. That was my post-game summary.

-vote PowersThatBe

We can end the game right now, I already made up my mind when I stepped out of bed today.
    ah fuck.

26. ISO #776

LOL you didn't get it. This is not part of the game anymore. That was my post-game summary.

-vote PowersThatBe

We can end the game right now, I already made up my mind when I stepped out of bed today.
    All that to just vote me anyway

You make me horny
    Shut up cow.

27. ISO #777
    Ganelon

Last warning. Cut the insults.

28. ISO #778

-unvote

Grats.

If you legitimately think there’s anyway I’m scum over mm. Then we deserve to lose.

You can lose by voting him.

Bye.
    NAAAAAAAAAAAAAAW that post is a fake to remove your vote.
    -vote NoctiZ

29. ISO #779

I'm not going to comment on the mass of insults here........ @NoctiZ Don't fucking vote PTB? AT LEAST remove your vote lol. I have decided to lynch you, but your vote makes 0 sense O.O

30. ISO #780

I'm not going to comment on the mass of insults here........ @NoctiZ Don't fucking vote PTB? AT LEAST remove your vote lol. I have decided to lynch you, but your vote makes 0 sense O.O
    Well no, I can't trust just one person voting me. For all that's worth you could be scum baiting me to unvote so you can unvote at the last second and win the tie. That's too risky for me. If PTB is town and wants to vote me as well though, be my guest. Atleast then we'll go home as winners.

Right now there's not a lot of winning moves to play here.
    ah fuck.

31. ISO #781

Well no, I can't trust just one person voting me. For all that's worth you could be scum baiting me to unvote so you can unvote at the last second and win the tie. That's too risky for me. If PTB is town and wants to vote me as well though, be my guest. Atleast then we'll go home as winners.

Right now there's not a lot of winning moves to play here.
    -unvote
    So be it lol

32. ISO #782

Eh, now I confused myself in the previous post.

To lay it out, here's what can happen:

1. My vote on PTB. Nothing else. PTB can either flip scum or town.
    2. My vote on PTB, MM vote on me. It's a tie and we'll lose this if PTB is scum (or I am scum, but that's only from your POVs). Otherwise we win either way. Atleast that's how I understood the tie rule.
    3. I unvote, MM vote on me. It's a winning move, but it provides I can trust MM to keep his vote on me until the end. It's a loss if MM unvotes right before the end. If PTB votes me as well it's a lock-in because no matter who it is, the town mate will not unvote before the end.

There are currently no situations where I will vote you, MM.
    ah fuck.

33. ISO #783

Eh, now I confused myself in the previous post.

To lay it out, here's what can happen:

1. My vote on PTB. Nothing else. PTB can either flip scum or town.
    2. My vote on PTB, MM vote on me. It's a tie and we'll lose this if PTB is scum (or I am scum, but that's only from your POVs). Otherwise we win either way. Atleast that's how I understood the tie rule.
    3. I unvote, MM vote on me. It's a winning move, but it provides I can trust MM to keep his vote on me until the end. It's a loss if MM unvotes right before the end. If PTB votes me as well it's a lock-in because no matter who it is, the town mate will not unvote before the end.

There are currently no situations where I will vote you, MM.
    I'm not asking you to vote me, but I'm saying voting PTB is suicidal... if I chose to vote you it's not for you to vote me back because that's anti town. It's because I believe PTB is the scum. SO IF YOU'RE TELLING ME HE'LL HAVE A VOTE ON HIM ANYWAY...

34. ISO #784

I'm not asking you to vote me, but I'm saying voting PTB is suicidal... if I chose to vote you it's not for you to vote me back because that's anti town. It's because I believe PTB is the scum. SO IF YOU'RE TELLING ME HE'LL HAVE A VOTE ON HIM ANYWAY...
    Well, if I have made up my mind about PTB being town and you being scum then I can't unvote simply because you put your vote on me. For me to unvote, PTB would need to vote me. It'd be a different matter if I believed you to be town.. but that's not where my current reads lie. So yeah, he'll have a vote on him anyway except for when PTB AND you vote me.
    ah fuck.

35. ISO #785

Well, if I have made up my mind about PTB being town and you being scum then I can't unvote simply because you put your vote on me. For me to unvote, PTB would need to vote me. It'd be a different matter if I believed you to be town.. but that's not where my current reads lie. So yeah, he'll have a vote on him anyway except for when PTB AND you vote me.
    Okay, so not only I'm not town, but PTB is townier than me now???

36. ISO #786

Well yeah, otherwise I wouldn't have voted him. Sorry, but on the reread there was nothing particularly towny about the things you said or did. If you really end up being town and PTB scum then I'm gonna blame it on your town playstyle.
    ah fuck.

37. ISO #787

Well yeah, otherwise I wouldn't have voted him. Sorry, but on the reread there was nothing particularly towny about the things you said or did. If you really end up being town and PTB scum then I'm gonna blame it on your town playstyle.
    Your play makes no sense as scum. Therefore........ gg.
    -vote Noctiz
    Incase you suddenly realize the error of your ways and unvote PTB at last second...

38. ISO #788

Your play makes no sense as scum. Therefore........ gg.
    -vote Noctiz
    Incase you suddenly realize the error of your ways and unvote PTB at last second...
    I can think about that, but only if you stay far way from this thread.
    ah fuck.

39. ISO #789

40. ISO #790

@PowersThatBe do you realize what this has turned into?
    A situation in which town wins if you’re town.

Or

A situation where town loses if you’re scum.

Mm is never voting me, and I’m not voting him.

At least for me it ensures that your town if you dont unvote.

Now anything is possible at eod

Also, mm is already working hard behind the scenes to get me into trouble.

If I vote you and you turn out to be scum, he’ll say I did it to game throw.

Me not voting makes me look scummy, but mms desperation reeks of scum.
    Shut up cow.

41. ISO #791

Also I’m working till 5 eastern and I’ll get home like with 20mins to spare “maybe” lol

Mm is so scummy

But I’ve been palpetined before
    Shut up cow.

42. ISO #792

You know, that's exactly my problem. I was waiting to see who'd get all this towncred I was waiting to mentally credit someone with and now it has turned out to be MM. It makes it so I reaaally want to unvote right before the day is over so I'm going to be the only one that is voted. The problem here is scum!MM will anticipate that and unvote as well so in the end this shit will turn into a shitty knockoff ebay auction. Since I'd like to avoid that I'm making my intent of unvoting like that known instead of trying to gambit. If it's town!MM I don't have to worry because he won't unvote.

If you'd also place your vote with me I can unvote safely and we win. And if you cannot place it with me it still points you out as the scum because you're outright unwilling to vote MM or me since that's a losing move for scum!PTB. It's why I said logically town has to vote to win instead of not voting and convincing others to vote them. Sticking by the idea that you as town have to not vote is a scum move.

Guess it'll all come down to those 20 minutes.
    ah fuck.

43. ISO #793

You know, that's exactly my problem. I was waiting to see who'd get all this towncred I was waiting to mentally credit someone with and now it has turned out to be MM. It makes it so I reaaally want to unvote right before the day is over so I'm going to be the only one that is voted. The problem here is scum!MM will anticipate that and unvote as well so in the end this shit will turn into a shitty knockoff ebay auction. Since I'd like to avoid that I'm making my intent of unvoting like that known instead of trying to gambit. If it's town!MM I don't have to worry because he won't unvote.

If you'd also place your vote with me I can unvote safely and we win. And if you cannot place it with me it still points you out as the scum because you're outright unwilling to vote MM or me since that's a losing move for scum!PTB. It's why I said logically town has to vote to win instead of not voting and convincing others to vote them. Sticking by the idea that you as town have to not vote is a scum move.

See this is scummy to me.

You want us to be the only ones voting you, so then you can trick us both.

You said you decided that I was town, but now you’re saying it’s mm?

You told me you’d never vote him.

Lol.

Save it.

Im not voting either of you.
    Shut up cow.

44. ISO #794

A situation in which town wins if you’re town.

Or

A situation where town loses if you’re scum.

Mm is never voting me, and I’m not voting him.

At least for me it ensures that your town if you dont unvote.

Now anything is possible at eod

Also, mm is already working hard behind the scenes to get me into trouble.

If I vote you and you turn out to be scum, he’ll say I did it to game throw.

Me not voting makes me look scummy, but mms desperation reeks of scum.
    Nope I'm not working hard behind the scenes, you're doing it yourself. Meh, this is p. much where it comes to, though. We wont vote eachother and if it's Noctiz we basically are dead, whatever we do if we don't vote eachother, and I'm not voting you anytime soon, and I think vice versa.

45. ISO #795

So now we're basically shrugging till EoD? Lol

46. ISO #796

See this is scummy to me.

You want us to be the only ones voting you, so then you can trick us both.

You said you decided that I was town, but now you’re saying it’s mm?

You told me you’d never vote him.

Lol.

Save it.

Im not voting either of you.
    You're not voting EITHER of us? That benefits scum tho

47. ISO #797

See PTB, you're just not getting the logic behind how to win this game whereas MM is doing all the right moves. And if he's scum then he's being really good about it right now. Let me break it down so even you can understand, if you are even town!PTB that is.

Situation 1:

Situation 1 is the situation where everyone remaining is willing to cast a vote. This is not the situation we're in right now which makes it honestly easier for me. For town to win in this situation it requires for both town players to agree on who the scum player is and recognize the other town player as their teammate. Then they just vote eachother because it shows equal sides of trust. The problem we are in precisely is that we seemingly cannot arrive on a consensus. The thing is though, if both you, PTB, and MM seem to read the other as scum then the winning move for both of you is to vote me. This is because it shows willingness from both of you to lynch the remaining town player. One side refusing to do so leads us to situation 2.

Situation 2:

One player is not voting in this scenario. This is a huuuuuge scum tell. No ifs and buts. A scum player knows that he has to be lynched to win. So the first reaction is not to vote. A GOOD scum player would realize that this is scummy (and you even claim you know it is scummy, PTB) and vote someone, leading to situation 1. He will do so in order to gain towncredibility. It opens up the possibility to convince one of the town players to side with him and vote him, leading to the scum win. In this scenario it's very likely that the game ends in a tie vote because it's unlikely he'd be able to convince both town players. If both remaining town players however do vote the remaining scum then he did a very good job of playing everyone.

Now, if the one refusing to vote from the get-go is the town player then it's actually gamethrowing. They might not necessarily realize it because their mafia IQ is too low. It is however the worst move to commit to. An unwillingness to vote in the current scenario is a scum tell and should heavily influence the reads.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

In the current situation, based on reads I pegged PTB as town. Based on last day behaviour and the voting it is however MM who heavily sticks out as a town read. Are you guys really gonna make me decide the win then?

I am super tempted to vote MM currently. And I know what I said earlier. But this is still a game of mafia and I wasn't going to just sit on my thumbs until the end of the day. Anything can still influence the outcome and MM's behaviour after he came online did.

So, what now? The proposal is the following one: Since both of you think I am townier than the remaining player, the best move for both of you, if you were both town, is to vote me. Since that is not the case and there is one scum among you, that player will be the one that's reluctant to vote me. In theory. But: Does it 100% convince me that PTB is scum? Sadly, no.

MM, I honestly cannot see strong town tells in the way you played. You avoided Distorted for laaarge amounts of the game. And looking at the lynches you were on.. self-explanatory, I hope. But the fact is that your current behaviour is pro-town. This is in contrast to PTB who I was reading as town for long portions of the game.. and now this. So I am really torn between you two. If I stuck my vote on the scum despite having the right town vote on me then that'd be losing a won game. And I really, really want to trust the town player among you with the winning move. And that winning move is to vote me. That's my proposal.
    ah fuck.

48. ISO #798

-vote Marshmallow Marshall

This is currently reflecting my true read, no tricks or lies. Not that close to the end.

PTB, if you read the above post and are really town!PTB, then vote and decide the outcome. A refusal to vote is honestly gamethrowing. If you truly are town and think that I am town, vote me. And if you are town and were lying about never voting MM and actually believe him over me, then vote him. We'd lose either way then even if you decided not to vote, now that my vote is on MM. Simply not voting at all however will just confirm you as scum to me in which case MM and I voting eachother is the correct move for us anyway.
    ah fuck.

49. ISO #799

Okay, I now have to go work. I'll TRY to get on during work, but that's not sure. No time to read the novel Noc just posted atm sry

50. ISO #800

Okay, I now have to go work. I'll TRY to get on during work, but that's not sure. No time to read the novel Noc just posted atm sry
    Goddamnit, that's actually a bit of scumcred in this situation, even if you might truly be going to work.

Need to wait on PTB and see what he'll do. See you 20 minutes before EOD I guess, this time really though.
    ah fuck.

Members who have read this thread: 1