4. ISO #3704

5. ISO #3705

6. ISO #3706

7. ISO #3707

8. ISO #3708

9. ISO #3709

10. ISO #3710

11. ISO #3711

Re: Welcome to the INSANE ASYLUM, BUT BEWARE!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by bakermir View Post
    fine. i will vote between ceko and banana. but give me time please. still laughing at the varcron yeet
    I'm fucking dying dude, no matter the outcome of this game that was fucking wholesome and epic

I love all of you
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho

12. ISO #3712

13. ISO #3713

14. ISO #3714

15. ISO #3715

16. ISO #3716

17. ISO #3717

18. ISO #3718

19. ISO #3719

20. ISO #3720

21. ISO #3721

22. ISO #3722

23. ISO #3723

24. ISO #3724

also, pls note banana hasn't posted a single quote where i was pocketing him. now that i've mentioned it, he might reference my reads list on d1 where i put banana as town for "undisclosed reasons." well, u wanna know those reasons bark?? it's a combination of me meta-reading him (which mm also did) and simply not wanting to ruffle the dude's feathers. his AtE always gets to me, which rly ticks me off bc i'm susceptible to that kind of crap. so i literally just threw him in as a townread. i could've looked deeper into banana's posts, but...

a) attacking banana is always a pain in the ass
    b) i wasn't rly paying attention day 1 anyways

i could've looked deeper into EVERYONE on day 1, but i didn't. i pushed auwt bc i didn't even check to make sure he was right that i put gyr as a null read before gyr even posted. in simpler terms, i scumread auwt without even checking whether gyr actually posted. as it turns out, gyr didn't post a single time before i said that gyr was a null read. i think i learned this on day 4 when i was rereading the thread. gyr was just reading the thread without posting, aka lurking (i know this bc i checked the bottom to see who was viewing the thread), so i assumed he posted at least once. that's how lazy i was.

so basically, it was the right move for auwt to push me on day 1. even though my post listed four to five other users who actually hadn't posted, i made a mistake and at the time no one knew if it was intentional or not. auwt as town needed to drive discussion and push ppl if they made scummy posts, even if it was at the stage of the game where u couldn't rly build a case on anyone.

to conclude, i've never pocketed banana. pocketing implies directly convincing banana i am town. i did try to see eye-to-eye on a personal level with banana since we've been arguing pretty heavily, but that is not a legitimate example of me pocketing banana.

25. ISO #3725

26. ISO #3726

27. ISO #3727

Quote Originally Posted by theoneceko View Post
    also, pls note banana hasn't posted a single quote where i was pocketing him. now that i've mentioned it, he might reference my reads list on d1 where i put banana as town for "undisclosed reasons." well, u wanna know those reasons bark?? it's a combination of me meta-reading him (which mm also did) and simply not wanting to ruffle the dude's feathers. his AtE always gets to me, which rly ticks me off bc i'm susceptible to that kind of crap. so i literally just threw him in as a townread. i could've looked deeper into banana's posts, but...

i could've looked deeper into EVERYONE on day 1, but i didn't. i pushed auwt bc i didn't even check to make sure he was right that i put gyr as a null read before gyr even posted. in simpler terms, i scumread auwt without even checking whether gyr actually posted. as it turns out, gyr didn't post a single time before i said that gyr was a null read. i think i learned this on day 4 when i was rereading the thread. gyr was just reading the thread without posting, aka lurking (i know this bc i checked the bottom to see who was viewing the thread), so i assumed he posted at least once. that's how lazy i was.

so basically, it was the right move for auwt to push me on day 1. even though my post listed four to five other users who actually hadn't posted, i made a mistake and at the time no one knew if it was intentional or not. auwt as town needed to drive discussion and push ppl if they made scummy posts, even if it was at the stage of the game where u couldn't rly build a case on anyone.

to conclude, i've never pocketed banana. pocketing implies directly convincing banana i am town. i did try to see eye-to-eye on a personal level with banana since we've been arguing pretty heavily, but that is not a legitimate example of me pocketing banana.
    fuck u

-vote theoneceko

28. ISO #3728

29. ISO #3729

30. ISO #3730

31. ISO #3731

32. ISO #3732

33. ISO #3733

34. ISO #3734

35. ISO #3735

36. ISO #3736

37. ISO #3737

38. ISO #3738

39. ISO #3739

-vote theoneceko
    -vote theoneceko
    -vote theoneceko
    -vote theoneceko
    -vote theoneceko
    -vote theoneceko
    -vote theoneceko
    -vote theoneceko
    -vote theoneceko
    -vote theoneceko
    -vote theoneceko
    -vote theoneceko
    -vote theoneceko
    -vote theoneceko
    -vote theoneceko
    -vote theoneceko
    -vote theoneceko
    -vote theoneceko
    -vote theoneceko
    -vote theoneceko
    -vote theoneceko
    -vote theoneceko
    -vote theoneceko
    -vote theoneceko
    -vote theoneceko
    -vote theoneceko
    -vote theoneceko
    -vote theoneceko
    -vote theoneceko
    -vote theoneceko
    -vote theoneceko
    -vote theoneceko
    -vote theoneceko
    -vote theoneceko
    -vote theoneceko
    -vote theoneceko
    -vote theoneceko
    -vote theoneceko

40. ISO #3740

41. ISO #3741

42. ISO #3742

43. ISO #3743

44. ISO #3744

45. ISO #3745

46. ISO #3746

my post:

banana's response to my post:

Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    fuck u

-vote theoneceko
    @bakermir
    banana has tried scumpainting me, but his argument isn't backed up by a single quote.

also, pls note banana hasn't posted a single quote where i was pocketing him.

47. ISO #3747

48. ISO #3748

49. ISO #3749

50. ISO #3750