S-FM 311: Welcome to the INSANE ASYLUM, BUT BEWARE!!!!!! - Page 72
Register

User Tag List

Page 72 of 81 FirstFirst ... 22 62 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... LastLast
Results 3,551 to 3,600 of 4043
  1. ISO #3551

Re: Welcome to the INSANE ASYLUM, BUT BEWARE!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by bakermir View Post
    @Renegade

if I am wrong about you then you are town and that makes gyrlander james?

I mean, how is ceko james here? I want to understand you guys so I vote the correct scum
    Ceko isn't schizo or jester. He's played a great pocket game and has not tried to get himself lunched

So he's james, or he's town, but if he's town, you're not town, which makes you insane
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho

2. ISO #3552

ok makes sense but I don't think renegade played normal on d2 an d3.

d2 he was very laid back and following frinckles perfectly. d3 he tried to behave as jester and d4 he tried to make himself look towny
    Yup. Don't vote me, vote treeko and end it.

3. ISO #3553

ok makes sense but I don't think renegade played normal on d2 an d3.

d2 he was very laid back and following frinckles perfectly. d3 he tried to behave as jester and d4 he tried to make himself look towny
    You need to remember something right now Barker

If you're town, only 1 other person is town. That's what you're leaving out of your puzzling
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho

4. ISO #3554

5. ISO #3555

6. ISO #3556

7. ISO #3557

8. ISO #3558

9. ISO #3559

10. ISO #3560

11. ISO #3561

12. ISO #3562

13. ISO #3563

14. ISO #3564

15. ISO #3565

16. ISO #3566

17. ISO #3567

18. ISO #3568

Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    Look at this desperation.
    Desperation my ass. You want to hammer ceko with no explanation on why hes James and whom I read as Insane Jester and I'm supposed to be Happy?

I voted blink because I didnt want Baker to get lynched and risked myself getting haunted so you can perform me a rimjob

Thank you Anonymous Donor

19. ISO #3569

20. ISO #3570

21. ISO #3571

22. ISO #3572

23. ISO #3573

24. ISO #3574

Banana is skitzo here, look how they are posting like madman. I think he tricked you guys really well.

Renegade is james and if he isn't james then that makes gyrlander james here lol
    You're at WIFOM level 1. As I already said, Schizo doesnt become full retard before getting lynched. Like how many times do I need to repeat myself

25. ISO #3575

26. ISO #3576

27. ISO #3577

28. ISO #3578

29. ISO #3579

30. ISO #3580

31. ISO #3581

32. ISO #3582

33. ISO #3583

I am not sure if I believe that read. Sounds like you are afraid of voting Renegade
    I dont know what Renegade is but I couldnt care less. Only correct lynching choice is James which I believe to be Banana. Theres no reason to vote ANYONE else.

34. ISO #3584

I am not sure if I believe that read. Sounds like you are afraid of voting Renegade
    I dont know what Renegade is but I couldnt care less. Only correct lynching choice is James which I believe to be Banana. Theres no reason to vote ANYONE else.

35. ISO #3585

36. ISO #3586

37. ISO #3587

38. ISO #3588

39. ISO #3589

40. ISO #3590

41. ISO #3591

42. ISO #3592

43. ISO #3593

44. ISO #3594

45. ISO #3595

46. ISO #3596

47. ISO #3597

48. ISO #3598

49. ISO #3599

50. ISO #3600

My opinion on Banana:

Banana has been playing weird the whole game. I pointed out that he and Frinckles were acting very strange and different from last game (in which both were Town) but for the moment left it there. Now that I think about it I can presume that the whole "Banana is sad because people tell him he can't post non game related content" was just a farce. Banana doesn't get mad about that and that act made him stay relatively low.

Just compare how he chimes in every Town game to this game.

Specifically during D2 I remember that he said/did something that triggered my scum alerts and I directly called him scum. Then, during the next days he has been playing this very akward way and considering his recent actions he's basically confirmed Scum. No Town plays goes batshit insane and starts throwing random votes. The fact that Renegade still dares to call him OBVIOUS TOWN just makes me doubt he's the Insane Jester instead of ceko.

Well, with this said we can almost confirm that Banana is scum. Now, why he's James? Primarily because he didn't show any big chance of attitude the whole game until now acting total crazy. I expect a Schizo to have at least some kind of noticeable change upon knowing his teammates' identities. I'm aware this is not a very big point but he's the only person that I feel has been playing 100% the same since the beginning. Everyone else has undergone heavy changes of attitude.

Then, Banana isn't dumb. If he'd rolled Schizo the correct way to play it would be to appear as Towny as possible by real scumhunting. He did not do that. He basically stayed behind the whole game sheeping players such as Frinckles without leading shit (specially D1). I'd say this is a big reason why I think he's James, he has played this game BAD since the beginning.
    @bakermir This is more or less all of it