S-FM 303: Summer 2020 (Newbie Game) - Page 14
Register

User Tag List

Page 14 of 26 FirstFirst ... 4 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 24 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #651

Re: S-FM Summer 2020

But my real fury right now is directed at Martin.

Renegade is dead directly because of you. Whether you are town or scum, their blood is on your hands.

Our doctor was exposed by your play and targeted as a direct result. You posted your stupid question. You even said yourself how you might read a power role from it (I.e. they might be afraid to answer). Renegade did not answer it and many others did.

This is your fault. We’ve lost an important power role because of you. Either you handed the scum a map to our doctor and told them how to read it because you’re a shitty player, or you did this on purpose and killed Renegade with your own two hands.

I know which one I think is true.

-vote MartinGG99

2. ISO #652

Re: Re : Re: Re : Re: S-FM Summer 2020

Quote Originally Posted by Auwt View Post
    Already clarified the post between Zedus/Grakylan. Their slots were shaky, but not shaky enough compared on how I saw bakermir D1.
    So this isnt a "change" more a "confrontation between who was the shakiest to my eyes".
    You shouldnt compare this game to some elitist thingies that is champs.
    There are no great player of Mafia, only players that are willing to see something at the right moment at the right place.
    I havent got a single clue on how did game 'insert a number' go.

I do not need anyone apologies, but your ignite the powder keg you did on Zedus was horrible.
    Well maybe you should go and see what actual good play looks like. Let me give you a hint: It’s not OPENLY POWER ROLE HUNTING AS TOWN and it’s not hurling accusations at someone for defending the obvious town player they’ve been reading as town all game.

3. ISO #653

Quote Originally Posted by Ash Lael View Post

Renegade is dead directly because of you. Whether you are town or scum, their blood is on your hands.

Our doctor was exposed by your play and targeted as a direct result. You posted your stupid question. You even said yourself how you might read a power role from it (I.e. they might be afraid to answer). Renegade did not answer it and many others did.

This is your fault. We’ve lost an important power role because of you. Either you handed the scum a map to our doctor and told them how to read it because you’re a shitty player, or you did this on purpose and killed Renegade with your own two hands.

-vote MartinGG99
    Please allow me a few minutes to compile a few quotes from a certain player. It may show you how Renegade was an easy guess. Then i'll address this.

4. ISO #654

5. ISO #655

Re : Re: Re : Re: Re : Re: S-FM Summer 2020

Well maybe you should go and see what actual good play looks like. Let me give you a hint: It’s not OPENLY POWER ROLE HUNTING AS TOWN and it’s not hurling accusations at someone for defending the obvious town player they’ve been reading as town all game.
    There is "defending" and defending.
    You are not supposed to know barkermir's role.
    You suddenly went for Zedus, like you felt being threathened and being in a potential danger If I had led a bakermir lynch.

I will let bakermir for the moment because apparently Grakylan has some kind of thing prooving bakermir as a townie.

6. ISO #656

7. ISO #657

Re: Re : Re: Re : Re: Re : Re: S-FM Summer 2020

There is "defending" and defending.
    You are not supposed to know barkermir's role.
    You suddenly went for Zedus, like you felt being threathened and being in a potential danger If I had led a bakermir lynch.

I will let bakermir for the moment because apparently Grakylan has some kind of thing prooving bakermir as a townie.
    Oh for the love of God. Reading players, have you heard of it?

I have been reading bakemir town this whole game, to me it is obvious from his posts. I don’t need scum omniscience, some players are just obvious town.

And I did not “suddenly” go for Zedus, I have been on him for ages. There’s pages and pages of me going after Zedus before you ever made your vote.

8. ISO #658

Re : Re: S-FM Summer 2020

Quote Originally Posted by Dallarian View Post
    Ash Lael – Trying to solve game, asked constructive questions to both Zedus and Martin. Is more open than Renegade with his thoughts what makes me find him townie. But there’s one thing that’s worrying me.

Martin – suspicious behaviour in early D1. His short posts style makes it difficult for me to follow him. Reacted very defensively after push on him, but I don’t find it aligment indicative. Both activity and effort aren’t aligment indicative. A bit too general in terms of lynching? Does he care who’s getting lynched?
    I am trying to dismantle as many team I made as I can.
    Apparently a Dallarian/Martin seems less probable due to this scum leaning from Dallarian toward Martin

Considering this, I would love to hear what you are talking about.

9. ISO #659

Re : Re: Re : Re: Re : Re: Re : Re: S-FM Summer 2020

Oh for the love of God. Reading players, have you heard of it?

I have been reading bakemir town this whole game, to me it is obvious from his posts. I don’t need scum omniscience, some players are just obvious town.

And I did not “suddenly” go for Zedus, I have been on him for ages. There’s pages and pages of me going after Zedus before you ever made your vote.
    Funny enough there is the same thing for me attacking bakermir.
    Anyway this will lead no where.

10. ISO #660

11. ISO #661

Actually, something just occurs to me. Bakemir and I have been the two going hardest after Martin. Auwt spent day one on bakemir’s case and today has apparently decided I’m his new target.

I thought we were living in a Martin/Helltanis world at the start of the day, but now I’m wondering if it’s a Martin/Auwt world.

12. ISO #662

13. ISO #663

Actually, something just occurs to me. Bakemir and I have been the two going hardest after Martin. Auwt spent day one on bakemir’s case and today has apparently decided I’m his new target.

I thought we were living in a Martin/Helltanis world at the start of the day, but now I’m wondering if it’s a Martin/Auwt world.
    I like how I am being at the same in a Auwt/Grakylan team, in a Auwt/Dallarian team and in a Auwt/Martin team and also in a Auwt/Helltanis because why not.
    If we wait a bit longer we will be on the same team Ash, do not worry.

Considering Martin, as I said, i did not like the way he switched his first ISO , to a second one that is almost uniform on mine.
    If it is necessary, I would vote on Martin tho.

14. ISO #664

15. ISO #665

16. ISO #666

Re : Re: Re : Re: S-FM Summer 2020

Quote Originally Posted by MartinGG99 View Post

Right now my
    reads list has 3 nulls, 1 scum lean, 1 town lean, 1 town lock. (#623)

Yours has the same but instead of 3 nulls and 1 scum lean, you have 4 nulls. (#62

Our town-lean on renegade was the same.
    This point was still correct, I dont like people with quite a lot of null read.
    Moreover, Dallarian are you really not having a single scum lean??
    I know its becoming harder and harder because so far most of us are looking town, but still, come on....

17. ISO #667

At #85:

Do not forget that this save has a great amount of Citizens. So Martin could eventually not prove himself in any other way.
    At #154:
    Martin : A LOT OF POST, some of them interesting, and some are just math stats. Being bussed, lead early discussion, I feel a bit of panic tho, but not a scum one, I feel he is a Citizen (medium town read)

Maybe because Martin just cant.

Ash Lael : Good amount of post, very complete from what I've seen. Ash was part of the vote train on Martin, the reason was kinda strange for me tho,even if I understand Ash pushed Martin cause of Martin's post asking for prefer role. Then unvoted on Dallarian's demand. Slight town read, I have no idea of your role.

Grakylan : Not many post, a messy entry, into randomly voting me then unvote. I feel like Grakylan is just powerless right now.
    Slight Citizen read for me.

But overall Dallarian has also been leading the discussion quite well. Null read. I do not know the role tho but I dont think he is Citizen at all, he knows he can bring something.

At #156:
    I am hard defending Martin because he doesnt look scum to me at all, the scum attack on him wasnt properly organised, some vote were thrown like : why not lol?

I know that the early Grakylan's posts werent that convincing, but please try to be at Grakylan's place.
    What would a Citizen that is not used to play Citzen do in -Mafia- ?

This Citizen would just random and pray, since they feeling they cant do anything at night.
    At #508:
    Lynching Grakylan right now wouldnt lead anywhere. You would kill a citizen, and all our hope would be into some possible invest/power luck/role.
    At #560:
    For now I will hold to my oldest read.
    And Helltanis/Grakylan seem to be either citizen or hiding behind null reads (alongside with bakermir)

If you're going to accuse me of power hunting, I think you should at least accue Auwt Too. By determining who's a citizen, whoever is left must be a TPR. He wrote off at least 4 people at various points (Martin, Helltanis, Grakylan) as citizens in these quotes. And with Zedus dead, well, anyone else they knew as town are TPRs and they're going to kill them, assuming Auwt is scum.

18. ISO #668

19. ISO #669

-vote MartinGG99
    By the way, I totally understand the reasoning behind this lynch and it is a legit town way of thinking. I believe Renegade would have voted him too but it was too early and hammering risk.

Martin have been calculating his moves and what he says since the beginning. His position is artificial due to #77 and #154.

I would have voted him up again but I have questions left unanswered.

20. ISO #670

21. ISO #671

Gah, I need to stop raging, calm down and think.
    Ok now that your mind is cleared up, can you list any reasons why you were raging?

Understandably, Zedus being an asshole citizen pretending to be both a power role and a scum would cause a lot of rage on all of us.

But is there something else causing your rage? We can help you with that.
    https://imgur.com/a/NqMwElZ fuck it heres all the sc2mafia pics i would have put in the sig

22. ISO #672

If you're going to accuse me of power hunting, I think you should at least accue Auwt Too. By determining who's a citizen, whoever is left must be a TPR. He wrote off at least 4 people at various points (Martin, Helltanis, Grakylan) as citizens in these quotes. And with Zedus dead, well, anyone else they knew as town are TPRs and they're going to kill them, assuming Auwt is scum.
    So you would really believe I openly painted everyone therefore now I go to kill them? Wow. That's going deep.

23. ISO #673

Re: Re : Re: S-FM Summer 2020

So you would really believe I openly painted everyone therefore now I go to kill them? Wow. That's going deep.
    Why else would you label 3 people as citizen? Any particular reasoning to do that? I suppose in calling me a citizen, that may have been necessary in my defense. Otherwise, i just dont get it.

24. ISO #674

Damn... Auwt's damned. With damning evidence.

And I was wondering whats up with him reading me as straight up Citizen and being contrarian to other reads.

Auwt could be scum, but he also could be town.

If Auwt really was Scum, would he really influence town to NOT lynch me? Wouldn't that bring more heat onto him?
    https://imgur.com/a/NqMwElZ fuck it heres all the sc2mafia pics i would have put in the sig

25. ISO #675

You’re absolutely right, and I have. I thought he was just a bad town player because at least you were trying to be subtle about it while he was just out there doing it openly. Now I’m not so sure.

26. ISO #676

Quote Originally Posted by Grakylan View Post
    If Auwt really was Scum, would he really influence town to NOT lynch me? Wouldn't that bring more heat onto him?
    Well he could be an honest townie doing what he believes in, or you were just something easy to gain town credibility and to coast under the radar in scum. Let's not forget he has only made one reads post.

27. ISO #677

This:
    I have got a few questions regarding yesterday’s actions:
    Mentioning Ash Lael part:

Didn’t you go too far with this statement? You mentioned it as “easy world” and supported this post with later mentioned “hard world”, but still considering 4 people, confirms atleast 2 Townies in this group. They are perceived as potential Mafia for similar reasons (except for Martin) and since one of them could (actually did, I wish I’ve written this post before End of Day) be Town, then lynching everyone from this group would be an easy way for Mafia victory. You later followed:

I find you open-minded, but isn’t it too narrow thinking?
    And this (the same thing):

#138 explain my reasons for defending Martin. I find both him and Ash too general about their lynch list, they appeared to be content if we lynched anyone from suspicious group. This thing prevents me from fully Town reading Ash and put Martin below neutral read.
    Considering this, I would love to hear what you are talking about.
    I am unsure if Ash already answered this. A lot of is happening.

28. ISO #678

Case in point: Renegade didn't die to my question. He died to Auwt's role hunting, whether he's town or Scum.
    No I will explain why did Renegade die (in my opinion).

Zedus (5 [L-0]): MartinGG99, Ash Lael, Dallarian, Grakylan, Renegade

Martin and Grakylan were in the overall scum list. No need to kill them.

It leaves Ash, Dallarian, Renegade.

Ash has been a strong town figure through all D1. He would obviously lure any protective role on him (which is by the way what I expected town protective to do.)

It leaves Dallarian and Renegade.

And thats how I came to a conclusion that since Renegade died, Dallarian has 2 options.

First - He is scum so he would obviously not target himself.
    Second - He is a town and it was a 50/50 between Dallarian/Renegade.

I didnt paint any of Dallarian and Renegade.

If you still think its my fault, then I havent done my job here.

29. ISO #679

Also could I bring up attention to the beginning of Day 1. Page 4. Dallarian votes Auwt. Then a short while later, I vote Auwt. Both of us had pretty bogus reasons, but Ash goes up to question ME and ME only about my vote, and not Dallarian as well.

Before you say "but le Renegade did heal Ash", I'm sorry to backtrack on my previous conclusion that Ash could be town. Docs heal mafias on accident all the time. Since no one was saved, it didn't quite matter who Renegade the Doc healed, other than the fact that Ash wasn't targeted by Mafia.

Ash seems to make some observant posts at times, but he ends up not targeted? And not Martin who makes hella lotta effort in his posts.

I did describe my scenario earlier: why would Auwt not push me if he was scum? Cuz it would put heat on Auwt, which is not good for scum.

Martin does bring up good points about the power hunting.

So I'm starting to suspect that Ash could be scum. Or atleast his targeting of me, while understandable, suggests a push. If he was really fair about this, he would have pushed Dallarian as well.

30. ISO #680

Damn... Auwt's damned. With damning evidence.

And I was wondering whats up with him reading me as straight up Citizen and being contrarian to other reads.

Auwt could be scum, but he also could be town.

What role do you think I am?

Also who do you think is a good person to visit on Night 2?

31. ISO #681

Ash has been a strong town figure through all D1. He would obviously lure any protective role on him (which is by the way what I expected town protective to do.)

And thats how I came to a conclusion that since Renegade died, Dallarian has 2 options.

You're forgetting Helltanis here. He was also made Null by you at #154.

32. ISO #682

Ok now that your mind is cleared up, can you list any reasons why you were raging?

Understandably, Zedus being an asshole citizen pretending to be both a power role and a scum would cause a lot of rage on all of us.

But is there something else causing your rage? We can help you with that.
    Just read my posts, I explained my feelings plenty. I was angry about a couple of things but most especially that people couldn’t see the danger of power role talk that I was warning about and it’s cost us a big one.

33. ISO #683

My thoughts about Auwt after D1:

Auwt played I would say rather peaceful Day 1. He was distanced from fights that occurred D1 and was questioning in search for information. I believe this allowed him to see the game in greater scale. He posted high quality content and wasn’t afraid of putting his thoughts which sometimes surprised people. There is literally no reason for me not to believe Auwt is Town. He played a perfect Town game to me and is easy choice to me for Town lead.

And this is what worries me. He appears to play a very careful game and it is possible he tried not to slip as mafia.

This may be either strong Town play, but I consider possibility if Auwt was playing such way because of being Mafia.

There is one fact I find important. He is influentive person and his claims change the game. He reasonably supports his posts and is very convincing.

Look at how many people considered voting bakermir in late D1. They could suspect him earlier, but Auwt’s vote was what made them consider changing their statement. It is just one of examples, I believe everyone is aware his reads influence other people’s reads, likely including me. I would like to promote people more openly speak what they think.

There is nothing wrong with Auwt’s play and he looks fine for me,but I need to see where his actions go now.

Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post

Don't tunnel your scum reads, and don't tunnel your town reads either. I've been burned way too many times from thinking "there's no way this person is scum" and it just gives them an easy win if they can just not rock the boat once they've achieved that town status.
    I also haven't explained why team Auwt/Martin could be a thing.
    But it is already too late for me.

Also a lot of happend, I guess I will have a lot of work in the morning. Good night.

34. ISO #684

Gah, I need to stop raging, calm down and think.
    Anyhow, we are all feeling rage here, but we didn't express it out loud.

Its like the godfather being the first to type "leads?" at beginning of day 2 in the mod, or being the first to type "fuck" or "f" when he knowingly led a town to a mislynch or shot mayor.

35. ISO #685

36. ISO #686

Here's the amount of read lists that everyone has posted so far:

Auwt: 1 (#154)

Ash Lael: 4 (#50,#100,#249,#599)

Bakermir: 1 (#120) (Admittedly, this makes Bakermir a bit suspicious)

Dallarian: 3 (#157,#500,#628)

Grakylan: 1 (#219) (hope for a new reads list soon? But this is the most recent read compared to Auwt and Bakermir)

Helltanis: 1 (#446)

Me: 5 (#43,#150,#244,#540,#623)

Renegade (Dead): 3 (#63,#229,#506)

Zedus (Dead): 1 (#507)

37. ISO #687

This:

And this (the same thing):

I am unsure if Ash already answered this. A lot of is happening.
    Sorry, lots of posts coming in and I keep having to go back and check what I missed.

I was following a Process of Elimination strategy, which is popular among high level players. The idea is you have a certain number of mislynches you can get away with and a certain number of scum, so you can figure out how many lynches you have to work with. You basically put the most suspicious players in a box and the people you can confirm as townies out of it and you just systematically work your way through that list.

Yes that list was guaranteed to include at least two townies. The point was that we have four lynches to work with (as long as we hit at least one scum), so if we could come up with a list of four people that included both scum, we would have a winning game plan.

38. ISO #688

This may be either strong Town play, but I consider possibility if Auwt was playing such way because of being Mafia.

I also haven't explained why team Auwt/Martin could be a thing.
    But it is already too late for me.
    Listen, Mr. Dallarian. I have no doubts that Auwt is town. He went against the grain to say that Helltenis and I were straight up citizens. Thats not something mafia would do, they would have pushed to get them to mislynch me, or helltenis especially with his edits.

Say it with me. Auwt is not a low-lying mafia. He is pure town.

With how Martin is accusing Auwt of power hunting, which is a pretty serious offense, I doubt the two are a scum pair.

Martin definitely could be scum: trying hard to push a confirmed town out. He talks a lot but does it mean anything? Is it actually credible?

So two of those three are scum in my opinion:

Dallarian, Ash, Martin.

39. ISO #689

Anyhow, we are all feeling rage here, but we didn't express it out loud.

Its like the godfather being the first to type "leads?" at beginning of day 2 in the mod, or being the first to type "fuck" or "f" when he knowingly led a town to a mislynch or shot mayor.
    Why are you ignoring my question? I just want to move on cmon

40. ISO #690

You're forgetting Helltanis here. He was also made Null by you at #154.
    Come on, dont you think someone who is making a Town/Scum bias for everyone of us, who is getting his vote back in order to be waiting for a mentor, and who also wrote a post talking about "everyone having an extra 1 life" would be a scum.
    If you do so then, meh?

41. ISO #691

Re: Re : S-FM Summer 2020

I dont know what to think of Martin pushing me right now.
    I know what I'm thinking. Martin is probably wary of the influence of your reads, and was trying to outtalk you. Now hes hoping to push you out hoping people forgot about you. We didn't forget. I certainly didn't.

42. ISO #692

Just read my posts, I explained my feelings plenty. I was angry about a couple of things but most especially that people couldn’t see the danger of power role talk that I was warning about and it’s cost us a big one.
    By the way, Zedus might have done this to save time for town.
    Mafia would have maybe go for him thinking him as a power role, and then "waste" a kill on a Citizen

43. ISO #693

Quote Originally Posted by bakermir View Post
    What role do you think I am?

Also who do you think is a good person to visit on Night 2?
    Good question. To answer the first one: You are most likely Citizen.

To answer the second one: That's bait. Should I answer, it would seem like condemning that guy to death. So I suppose without answering the second question, I can amend the answer to my first one: you could also be a non-visiting mafia role, should one exist.

44. ISO #694

My thoughts about Auwt after D1:

Auwt played I would say rather peaceful Day 1. He was distanced from fights that occurred D1 and was questioning in search for information. I believe this allowed him to see the game in greater scale. He posted high quality content and wasn’t afraid of putting his thoughts which sometimes surprised people. There is literally no reason for me not to believe Auwt is Town. He played a perfect Town game to me and is easy choice to me for Town lead.
    But that is one of the problems for me when considering Auwt. It seems people think of Auwt's good plays that look town, all they ever do is look at mid/early D1 before the Zedus debacle. Its like he did all of that then just decided to coast, stay with his reads, and occasionally pressure Bakermir. Thats it.

45. ISO #695

By the way, Zedus might have done this to save time for town.
    Mafia would have maybe go for him thinking him as a power role, and then "waste" a kill on a Citizen
    That's very much possible. He saw the limitless potential for a mafia-pushed mislynch on me or Helltenis.

46. ISO #696

Why were *you* not a target for scum Auwt?

Why do you not even consider you might have been a target for scum?

47. ISO #697

Listen, Mr. Dallarian. I have no doubts that Auwt is town. He went against the grain to say that Helltenis and I were straight up citizens. Thats not something mafia would do, they would have pushed to get them to mislynch me, or helltenis especially with his edits.

Say it with me. Auwt is not a low-lying mafia. He is pure town.

With how Martin is accusing Auwt of power hunting, which is a pretty serious offense, I doubt the two are a scum pair.

Martin definitely could be scum: trying hard to push a confirmed town out. He talks a lot but does it mean anything? Is it actually credible?

So two of those three are scum in my opinion:

Dallarian, Ash, Martin.
    For real, this is an awesome post.
    At least you are the one (if not the only) pointing this, you have very good deducting skills because the way i see the game is exactly how you described it in this post.

If i could townread you more than currently, I would.

48. ISO #698

49. ISO #699

Going on me would have solved absolutely nothing.
    With that in mind, if Mafia went for me all eyes wouldve been easily put on bakermir, who was not part of a train into a townie.
    And also since I'm being townread by most of people D1, I consider myself also as a strong town D1 figure, as you were(are?) Ash.

50. ISO #700

Remember that our doc was Renegade. And he saw things a bit differently from us. He was a townie who believed in lynching people like me, and Auwt wasn't. So I could see how he could have duped himself into not healing Auwt.

Scum felt safe shooting Renegade since they still have the influence to push the mislynch on the same people. Renegade was after all only a sheep. You shoot the sheep as scum, not the loudmouths, because shooting the loudmouths is too much attention.