Register

User Tag List

Page 28 of 53 FirstFirst ... 18 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 38 ... LastLast
Results 1,351 to 1,400 of 2635
  1. ISO #1351

2. ISO #1352

Re: S-FM 300: Black Flag Nightless [LADDER] GAME THREAD

Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    Both cannot be scum here. They're Podracing and scum loses here on a red flip. So one of Noz/Aamirus is scum as well. Fringe Ganelon scum possible. Hopefully not SP because that'd suck.
    ALSO THIS IS IMPORTANT
    (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)ﻭ 레드벨벳 ! ! ٩(♡ε♡ )۶

3. ISO #1353

4. ISO #1354

5. ISO #1355

6. ISO #1356

Quote Originally Posted by Varcron View Post
    I'm dead either way, does it matter? Just get the scum next time.
    See above. If you're town it's a 2/3 shot tomorrow. You and Naz cannot be scum together. Bringing Noz/Aamirus into question.

7. ISO #1357

8. ISO #1358

Varc wall:

-vote aamirus

I dislike the idea of starting a train immediately to pressure people into "slips" as we like to call them. We saw in the past two or so games that the quickest lynches to fill up were typically scum oriented

I think that it would be a good idea to hear more from Aamirus, as Naz in my opinion is acting pretty townie, same with treeko.
    this was more varc testing the waters than scumreading aami. he didn't like how quickly me, rene, and frinckles (in that order) piled on. varc's intentions here were townie

-vote Frinckles
    I can't spell
    this vote is weird. it's not as suspicious as the frinkle vote-switch, but varc's reason for this vote is that frinkles would try to be town leader. when i pointed out frinkles acted the same last game as this one, varc said "yea ur right" but kept his vote there.

however, varc was afk at EOD. just like naz. can't ding varc too hard here

This is a really peculiar thing to say as a townie, very large scum points for this. Ah screw it, actually

-vote naz
    You need to explain that line and why you would say it from a townie perspective.
    scum slips aren't very indicative in my book. he didn't rly build a case beyond that, so i don't think naz would've been lynched based on that. frinckles did build a case on her, but it's weak as hell reeeeeeeeeeeeee:

Frinckles
    theoneceko
    SuperJack
    Ganelon*
    Noz_Bugz*
    BananaCucho

aamirus
    naz
    Varcron

*For this green, in the event of a Renegade bus the only one I'm leaning towards is Ganelon. Again, this is extremely unlikely but Ganelon's portion of that lynch was older and less involved than the others. There's also the Naz V Ganelon that occured earlier about him defending me. I don't think this world is one where they're both scum.

*I still think Noz_Bugz has sounded pure this game. I think we can policy the slot but I'd prefer to aim outside I think.

Banana is lurking or being replaced so I don't really care about the slot that much right now. The process of elimination kills them before they have the opportunity to do anything anti-town.

Naz has the tendency to avoid scummates. She hasn't voted for Renegade, Aamirus or Varcron this game nor spoken much about them. She's also pressed me and Ganelon this game.

Varcron is pretty much the same.

I haven't liked Aamirus' posts this game. I feel like there have been too many opportunities where I expected her to jump onto something and stick with it -- but it's possible that was my train. I think the world we're in is Naz+Varcron+Ren currently. Mostly because I'll give Varcron's vote against Aamirus some clearing for her.
    naz pointed this out already but it bears repeating: The only way your "naz avoiding teammates" theory works is if aamirus or varc are confirmed scum. Besides, your vote-switch onto gane is a lot more suspicious than her AFK vote. You even went so far to keep pressing the "naz was never voted" schtick. You probably already realized this, but were trying to take every jab you can at her.
    You're scumreading varc for this, just like ren did LOL

If you can't tell, frinckles is putting naz and varc into a box..... anyways here is varc's next vote:

You're literally contradicting yourself right now

Yeah nice try, explain the change of opinions between two posts or you're done.

-vote theoneceko
    Again, shit reason for voting me, but it's not like I'm getting lynched anyway. in fact, varc realize he overreacted and unvoted.

Interesting how as soon as I said you were a scum read you started explaining how you were fine with my lynch

-vote naz
    another shit vote on naz, but hey frinckles will take that any day uwu.

The purpose of this wall is to explain why frinckles is a better lynch candidate today than varc. Varc's votes all sucked, but besides his AFK vote on gane, were largely inconsequential since his attacks were so weak. I'M STILL OK WITH LYNCHING VARC REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE since he could just be another bad scum like rene.

if varc flips scum, I would NOT give frinckles townpoints---especially since he wants naz dead a LOT LOT MORE than varc. if varc is scum, frinckles or SP is most likely his teammate. In the end, frinckles sowed too much doubt into me AND my towncore for him to stay alive.

9. ISO #1359

10. ISO #1360

11. ISO #1361

Quote Originally Posted by theoneceko View Post
    Varc wall:

this was more varc testing the waters than scumreading aami. he didn't like how quickly me, rene, and frinckles (in that order) piled on. varc's intentions here were townie

this vote is weird. it's not as suspicious as the frinkle vote-switch, but varc's reason for this vote is that frinkles would try to be town leader. when i pointed out frinkles acted the same last game as this one, varc said "yea ur right" but kept his vote there.

however, varc was afk at EOD. just like naz. can't ding varc too hard here

scum slips aren't very indicative in my book. he didn't rly build a case beyond that, so i don't think naz would've been lynched based on that. frinckles did build a case on her, but it's weak as hell reeeeeeeeeeeeee:

naz pointed this out already but it bears repeating: The only way your "naz avoiding teammates" theory works is if aamirus or varc are confirmed scum. Besides, your vote-switch onto gane is a lot more suspicious than her AFK vote. You even went so far to keep pressing the "naz was never voted" schtick. You probably already realized this, but were trying to take every jab you can at her.
    You're scumreading varc for this, just like ren did LOL

If you can't tell, frinckles is putting naz and varc into a box..... anyways here is varc's next vote:

Again, shit reason for voting me, but it's not like I'm getting lynched anyway. in fact, varc realize he overreacted and unvoted.

another shit vote on naz, but hey frinckles will take that any day uwu.

The purpose of this wall is to explain why frinckles is a better lynch candidate today than varc. Varc's votes all sucked, but besides his AFK vote on gane, were largely inconsequential since his attacks were so weak. I'M STILL OK WITH LYNCHING VARC REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE since he could just be another bad scum like rene.

if varc flips scum, I would NOT give frinckles townpoints---especially since he wants naz dead a LOT LOT MORE than varc. if varc is scum, frinckles or SP is most likely his teammate. In the end, frinckles sowed too much doubt into me AND my towncore for him to stay alive.
    I just grazed over this quickly lol

If Varc flips scum, we win Ceko.

12. ISO #1362

Day 3

Varcron has been lynched, he was a Citizen.

Living Players Dead Players Roles
    Frinckles
    SuperJack
    Noz_Bugz
    Ganelon
    naz
    secondpassing
    aamirus
    theoneceko
    Renegade
    Varcron
    Goon
    Goon
    Goon

Citizen
    Citizen
    Citizen
    Citizen
    Citizen
    Citizen
    Citizen

Day 4 starts in...

DAYS HOURS MINUTES SECONDS

With 8 players alive, it takes 5 votes to hammer.

Shortcuts:

Setup
    Day 1
    Day 2

Last edited by Gyrlander; June 2nd, 2020 at 03:08 PM.

Thank you Anonymous Donor

13. ISO #1363

14. ISO #1364

15. ISO #1365

OMG DUMBBBBB LMAO
    u can turbo me ig because I'm about to play league before mt friends come over
    We are doing Korean bbq in the backyard today so I'll be back later tonight & will reply to ur thoughts on SP, ceko
    -vote frinckles

Ok with turbo this 2
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

16. ISO #1366

17. ISO #1367

18. ISO #1368

Thread Information
    There are currently 25 users browsing this thread. (5 members and 20 guests)

naz*, Frinckles+, Ganelon, Gyrlander, theoneceko

Also fucking SJ peaced out, so did SP, Ganelon been lurking but not posting, AAMIRUS STILL ALIVE LIKE WHY WOULD U NOT WANT THAT SLOT REPLACED FRINCKLES ONLY A SCUM WOULD WANT A NULL SLOT FOR CONFUSION LIKE REPLACE OR KILL ITZ SIMPLE
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .

19. ISO #1369

this game has me so OMEGATILTED I'm probably going to int and get even more angY

20. ISO #1370

Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    Thread Information

Also fucking SJ peaced out, so did SP, Ganelon been lurking but not posting, AAMIRUS STILL ALIVE LIKE WHY WOULD U NOT WANT THAT SLOT REPLACED FRINCKLES ONLY A SCUM WOULD WANT A NULL SLOT FOR CONFUSION LIKE REPLACE OR KILL ITZ SIMPLE
    What the hell are you talking about?? I was open to lynching Aamirus. You kept your vote on Varcron. Obviously Aamirus isn't being replaced or that's being delayed.

21. ISO #1371

22. ISO #1372

23. ISO #1373

24. ISO #1374

Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    Thread Information

YES. REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEE

25. ISO #1375

YES. REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEE
    2. Marshmallow Marshall
    3. secondpassing
    4. Stealthbomber16
    5. Auwt

Guess what number I am, and I've never seen Auwt play and Stealthbomber16 is very busy and stuff.

26. ISO #1376

27. ISO #1377

SuperJack
    theoneceko
    THESE SLOTS SEEM PRETTY O.K. DESPITE BEING COMPLETELY OUT OF FUCKING TOUCH WITH REALITY. IF THEY BOTH BUSSED RENEGADE IN TANDEM, JEEZE MAN THAT'S PRETTY CRAZY STUFF. TOO MUCH EFFORT PUT IN ON THEIR PART (MOSTLY CEKO) DOUBT IT WAS A BUS.

Secondpassing THIS SLOT CANNOT BE SCUM IF YOU THINK I AM SCUM BANANA LITERALLY FUCKING REEEEEE'D OUT THE GAME "BUSSING" ME IF YOU THINK THAT EVEN HE STILL TOWNREAD ME WHILE HE DID IT

Ganelon THIS SLOT IS PROBABLY TOWN BUT THERE IS A VERY MARGINAL CHANCE IT WAS AN EARLY BUS FROM GANELON.

naz
    aamirus
    Noz_Bugz
    THESE SLOTS CONTAIN 2/3 SCUM IF IT IS NOT GANELON. IF GANELON IS TOWN, HE SHOULD BE VOTING HERE. GET SUSPICIOUS IF HE DOES NOT.

And with that, feel free to lynch me.

28. ISO #1378

Quote Originally Posted by secondpassing View Post
    I peaced out what? I definitely shared enough of my own thoughts that people don't have to go back to Banana and read me, which I think Banana did a good job either way. Though but yeah I thought thread closed lol forgot this is nightless.
    i'mtired of the clueless "uwu wat is dis" crap. ur a sub, but uclearly know what's going on.

29. ISO #1379

30. ISO #1380

2. Marshmallow Marshall
    3. secondpassing
    4. Stealthbomber16
    5. Auwt

Guess what number I am, and I've never seen Auwt play and Stealthbomber16 is very busy and stuff.
    i'm talking about frinckles thoughts on aami. quit being confusing, THANKS.

31. ISO #1381

32. ISO #1382

33. ISO #1383

Okay I made it back, what are we doing?

Is there like a reason to vote Varcron? I mean the lack of a reason not to vote Varcron is kinda telling in it's own right, so yeah I would consider it, but he posts from time to time.. so maybe I can make a better read tomorrow?
    are you making your posts intentionally confusing? Just say "Varcron should be lynched." I thought you were saying "varc shouldn't be lynched."

34. ISO #1384

And I'd really prefer to just lynch Naz, but Ceko wants to protect scum candidates.

A Noz/Aamirus team is too fucking far fetched unless they both decided "lul let's afk most of this game and somehow win anyway."

35. ISO #1385

I peaced out what? I definitely shared enough of my own thoughts that people don't have to go back to Banana and read me, which I think Banana did a good job either way. Though but yeah I thought thread closed lol forgot this is nightless.
    Yes, you were absent for most of EOD.

36. ISO #1386

What the hell are you talking about?? I was open to lynching Aamirus. You kept your vote on Varcron. Obviously Aamirus isn't being replaced or that's being delayed.
    THIS:
    I don't want two replacements in a game. idk why you do.
    SO SCUMMY?????????????????? LIKE OPENLY SCUMMY?

37. ISO #1387

are you making your posts intentionally confusing? [COLOR="#FFD700"]Just say "Varcron should be lynched."[/COLOR] I thought you were saying "varc shouldn't be lynched."
    I didn't say this.

Well my read on him was not strong enough to be put either way. He didn't prove to me he was town.

I expressed my thought exactly as it was in my mind. How do you not understand?

38. ISO #1388

-vote Aamirus

Since if I vote Naz, Ceko will throw an UwU fit. And if Aamirus flips town, my suspicion about Noz protecting Naz in the PoE makes more sense.
    u voted naz enough times to make you look like scum. you were the sole reason i almost removed her from my towncore on day 2.

anyway, ur buying as much time as possible. during EOD, you first say it's either naz or varc. then u expand that to nozbug and aami.

39. ISO #1389

40. ISO #1390

I didn't say this.

Well my read on him was not strong enough to be put either way. He didn't prove to me he was town.

I expressed my thought exactly as it was in my mind. How do you not understand?
    No shit Sherlock, that's why I said your post was confusing. Perhaps you're also scum-trapping me just like Frinckles. "Oh, ceko is scumpainting me for no reason! Let's get him, he's being inconsistent."

41. ISO #1391

42. ISO #1392

Yes, you were absent for most of EOD.
    I have a life... are you saying it's alignment indicative? You think being missing for EoD is alignment indicative? What agenda would I be pushing by missing EoD?
    ___

You think I write wordy posts because I'm trying to deceive you or is it just because you don't like reading them? Are you trying to prove that I'm scum instead of just reading my posts, thinking about them, THEN without having jumped to the conclusion figured out my alignment?

That's your problem this game. Your ISO showed that Varcron made town-ish posts. I agreed in a way, but didn't find anything telling either way to a great extent. On the other hand you refuse to see gray, you only see black and white, red and green.

43. ISO #1393

u voted naz enough times to make you look like scum. you were the sole reason i almost removed her from my towncore on day 2.

anyway, ur buying as much time as possible. during EOD, you first say it's either naz or varc. then u expand that to nozbug and aami.
    Yes. When information (a flip) is given, it changes the process of elimination because THEY'RE FUCKING DEAD.

I'm literally telling you who the last scum might be from my perspective but nobody else is offering theirs.

Not Ganelon.
    Not SuperJack.
    Not you.

I can't help town win if town doesn't cooperate. I don't want your hot-take reads. I want to know who you think are the last two scum. So hurry up and lynch me if you guys cannot manage to.

44. ISO #1394

45. ISO #1395

I have a life... are you saying it's alignment indicative? You think being missing for EoD is alignment indicative? What agenda would I be pushing by missing EoD?
    ___

You think I write wordy posts because I'm trying to deceive you or is it just because you don't like reading them? Are you trying to prove that I'm scum instead of just reading my posts, thinking about them, THEN without having jumped to the conclusion figured out my alignment?

That's your problem this game. Your ISO showed that Varcron made town-ish posts. I agreed in a way, but didn't find anything telling either way to a great extent. On the other hand you refuse to see gray, you only see black and white, red and green.
    I'm saying naz was right about you, so quit scumpainting her!!!!

46. ISO #1396

47. ISO #1397

48. ISO #1398

49. ISO #1399

___

You keep pushing for a PL even during EOD! You townread frinckles of all people!
    I'm attacking you because I think you're scum. How hard is that to understand? You think I haven't been thinking this game?
    Most ridiculous thing I ever heard. Fuck off.

50. ISO #1400

How is this relevant if it's not about deciphering alignment? This conversation sucks. Why do we even talk.
    It looks a LOT like you're on a team with frinckles. Frinckles wants naz dead. You voted naz before, but of course hung back during EOD.