Register

User Tag List

Page 15 of 40 FirstFirst ... 5 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 25 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #701

2. ISO #702

3. ISO #703

Re: S-FM 308: Mallow's Anti-Vaxxing Crusade

Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    I'm not sure about FM rules for the site, but it has occurred to me that using an editable signature in gameplay may be a way to circumvent "editing posts". Please don't edit your signatures further for gameplay

Also just a quick reminder of this rule for the game:

Not singling anyone out, just wanna make sure things don't get outta control

And I know "shut up banana, you're one to talk"
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ I just don't want this game to be the cause of controversy, we've had a lot lately
    @BananaCucho

can I remove my signature? everybody saw what it was, I prefer not to use signatures anyway

4. ISO #704

5. ISO #705

6. ISO #706

7. ISO #707

8. ISO #708

9. ISO #709

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Tis be alright :P let me reexplain. Here are the quotes if you want to see what I was saying/if you want proof:
    Spoiler : quotes :

Basically:
    - You say something that implies (in my eyes at least) you agree with DM that Bakermir has been SB-hunting because he said he "thought Zedus was a concerned parent".

- I point it out and ask why you think Bakermir doing that points at him having the intent of SB-hunting. This is the question I originally wanted answered.
    - You say "I stated clearly idk why he was doing it. Strike one for squishy so far".
    - I then refocus the discussion, saying that you said he had SB-hunted, and that this is what I was discussing, instead of discussing the reasons behind him supposedly SB-hunting. In other words, I asked you why you thought that meant he was SB-hunting (and if you actually thought that, hence why I'm asking if you retract it), not what you thought him supposedly SB-hunting means about his alignment.
    - You then say "Retracting that I thought he wasn't SB hunting? No?", which is the exact opposite of what I asked lol, and you also say "I think your trying to confuse me aren't you".
    - I ask for clarification in #618 and say that I'm retracting my townread on you because all of this is really weird.

The rest is uh, history. @AIVION
    I'm uh... Probably gonna touch more on that later on my computer as I can probably pull out posts and such that may help possibly.

Til then I can see the frustration in my flip flopping xD

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.
    If your dear heart is wounded, my wild heart bleeds with yours.

10. ISO #710

Bakermir is here UwU

Try to uh... Ignore some of the earler stuff I was very emotional earlier ;-;

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.

11. ISO #711

Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    some asshole probably will hit me anyway. and then ill explode. for some reason
    Grenade <3

12. ISO #712

13. ISO #713

14. ISO #714

Quote Originally Posted by bakermir View Post
    /hug

15. ISO #715

What does Bakermir think about the Zedus push today?

You think it's possible for him to be scum here?

16. ISO #716

Quote Originally Posted by AIVION View Post
    I'm uh... Probably gonna touch more on that later on my computer as I can probably pull out posts and such that may help possibly.

Til then I can see the frustration in my flip flopping xD

all fine.

i just don't understand this whole bakermir SB hunting stuff coming from you.

zedus is wrong with it but at least he shows where he thinks I did that.

If you mean the same quoted part Zedus shown earlier, then it was just my reaction to DM.

I will elaborate on that; I believe DM wasn't innocent when he sheeped Zedus and called him SB and scumread Renegade, putting them on L-2 in the end.

i don't see why you and zedus get disturbed by this. I only provided a different perspective to DM's world because seeing the lack of explanation behind his thoughts it made me feel suspicious of them.

so, I never pointed fingers at anyone, only voiced my concerns.

17. ISO #717

all fine.

If you mean the same quoted part Zedus shown earlier, then it was just my reaction to DM.

I will elaborate on that; I believe DM wasn't innocent when he sheeped Zedus and called him SB and scumread Renegade, putting them on L-2 in the end.

i don't see why you and zedus get disturbed by this. I only provided a different perspective to DM's world because seeing the lack of explanation behind his thoughts it made me feel suspicious of them.

That's where the confusion aroused from MM: I never scum read you for it

I merely pointed it out and found it strange then decided it's because of you being a mod player (the post where I said idk if its NAI or not)

So ya I guess thats what confused him/me

18. ISO #718

I merely pointed it out and found it strange then decided it's because of you being a mod player (the post where I said idk if its NAI or not)

That's literally all I really thought in the Matter honestly

19. ISO #719

all fine.

Oh and I should add your thoughts on this matter is a huge clarification too~

I just personally wanna drop it and move on in the game lol

20. ISO #720

thats impressive
    congratulations zedus

what was the movie about?
    Thanks! Town fantasy thriller. English subs soon, I will show you (and others) after it will be ready.
    I agree with plan C.

Even if game is already over, I am still agree, why not?

21. ISO #721

oh yea I do have a problem with sniffing people way too much but it really is what I did every single game and I guess you are right on calling it NAI

22. ISO #722

Do you mean the thunderdome between mike and zedus?

Well considering the antivax mechanics;

It can only work if we lynch both of them D1 and D2 otherwise I don't see any gain from it.

23. ISO #723

Well, I think lynching Mike or Renegade will be good. First one playing anti-town and trying to destroy victory plan. Second one is scummy and dumb.

I see no reason to lynch MM at the moment.

As for Bakermir, well, I can vote him, but reasons for that will be very weak. As weak as for voting DM. There is nothing anti-town in their actions, just some missunderstanding maybe.
    I agree with plan C.

24. ISO #724

Do you mean the thunderdome between mike and zedus?

Well considering the antivax mechanics;

It can only work if we lynch both of them D1 and D2 otherwise I don't see any gain from it.
    No I mean the huge push lead by MM and his theories on zedus

25. ISO #725

26. ISO #726

MM is the right lynch today if we want to protect SB, just sayin

Huh

27. ISO #727

I'm okay with an MM lynch, just don't let Zebus's 'loud' 'plans' convince you he is town. He calls me scum for no reason, likely wants to eliminate a player known to scrutinize him. Notice he doesn't scrutinize anything I say, just says "BUUUT U SCUMM".

And we aren't even moving forward with Zebus's plans. Plan 1 / C was devised by barkermire.

28. ISO #728

No I mean the huge push lead by MM and his theories on zedus

we lynch MM today, reasons are:

1. MM = MM cmon
    2. Meme potential
    3. possibly protect SB from being discovered by scum via moving the entire towns vote on the outsider/nullread by majority of reads here

it is wifom lynch for the good of all.

this is why I keep my vote on MM because I believe the MM role can easily hide in rest of us just like SB. We can end up mislynching the SB here while trying to hunt for MM soooo, this whole game doesn't really look good because scum can easily read what people think of each other, look at votes and other things. scum can easily create a SB pool at this point because the scum knows exactly who the scum are.

I only propose MM lynch optional if we decide to not entertain mike vs zedus thunderdome or some other name where most of us scumread or suspect the same person

29. ISO #729

30. ISO #730

ok, I might have been not clear;

I parked my vote on MM because i didn't wanna put anyone in danger or cause issues.

MM did provide good insight to me this game so I appreciate him personally but I don't know if pushing for a Zedus lynch is the smartest idea here.

If you guys believe Zedus is scum then sure I will say "fuck it" and hammer him but then tomorrow I will be on MM's and Mike's neck.

31. ISO #731

it was a joke on the setup ;/
    I think I'm the only one who has actively tried to discern between "the MM" and "MM" in my posts. I'm not perfect but I think I've done the best job here if I may say so myself.

I won't be surprised if this game has been a mind!@#$ for MM whenever someone says MM or MM.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

32. ISO #732

ok, I might have been not clear;

I parked my vote on MM because i didn't wanna put anyone in danger or cause issues.

MM did provide good insight to me this game so I appreciate him personally but I don't know if pushing for a Zedus lynch is the smartest idea here.

If you guys believe Zedus is scum then sure I will say "fuck it" and hammer him but then tomorrow I will be on MM's and Mike's neck.
    Preety much the exact same stance here.

Except I probably won't be on MM's neck unless its necessary.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

33. ISO #733

So you think playing anti-town and against the plan we all (except dumbs) accepted is more smart?

There is no real reason to lynch MM, sorry.
    I agree with plan C.

34. ISO #734

Btw after my questions and MM's questions Mike dissapears.

I bet that he will not answer again. And start this unreasonable and annoying "plan will not work" shit again with no any explainations.
    I agree with plan C.

35. ISO #735

Quote Originally Posted by MartinGG99 View Post
    Preety much the exact same stance here.

Except I probably won't be on MM's neck unless its necessary.
    my bad, you are right actually. I don't even see MM's vote on zedus lol

IDK what Aivion meant by "No I mean the huge push lead by MM and his theories on zedus"

honestly, i didnt even read the past two pages properly. I think I will have to do that

36. ISO #736

Plan reminder, before I go to sleep soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Zedus View Post
    Well, we have the plan, solving this setup just by mechanics, so it works. Some dumb persons continue shittalking about "the plan will not work", but noone of them can explain why. Because it works. And the plan is.

1. Select some player in public. Let call them player X.
    2. Lynch someone. Safe lynch will be some citizen, sacrificing himself or someone, who refusing the plan.
    3. SB following the plan and visit X at night.
    4. If SB dies, X is scum. We lynching X. GG, town wins.
    5. If noone dies, X is confirmed forever citizen with permanent immunity for scum convertion. Now we can select another player and loop this cycle.
    6. Day 3 we will have 2 confirmed immune citizens and evils will never get majority. Others needs just to vote with them to win. SB can optionaly reveal, like in plan B, or continue following public decision until he will die.

We called this plan C. And X is AIVION now. This plan solving the game, and everyone who said "this will not works" without detail explaination is dumb or, more likely, scum.
    It's doesn't matter if we visit and kill anti-vaxxer. It will just delay town victory for 1 day, and scum cannot every time guess the next target. We can just use randomizer to select X d2, for example.

But there is only one weak point in this plan:

If X is SB.

After we selected X in public, we cannot know if X is SB, and X cannot say "hey, select someone else, I am SB and I cannot visit myself". SB must act at night, so SB have to select another target, not publicaly selected. And we can have bad result:

d1. Let's check AIVION!
    d2. AIVION dies and flips SB. Oooops....

AIVION is just an example, this can happens with every player as X.

The solution I see is that X will follow plan B.

d1.
    Everyone: SB checking X tonight.
    X: But if I am SB, I checking Y.
    Everyone: Roger!

d2.a. Noone dies. That means X is 100% confirmed. X can be SB (and Y is confirmed too if so) or immune citizen.
    d2.b. Someone, but not X, dies. That means X is scum. Town wins.
    d2.c. X dies. That means Y is scum. Town wins.

All we need is remember the Y list for every X player. So, if one of the X-es will die, we will know who is his Y, and Y will be confirmed for us.

Now the plan is perfect.
    I agree with plan C.

37. ISO #737

38. ISO #738

39. ISO #739

my bad, you are right actually. I don't even see MM's vote on zedus lol

IDK what Aivion meant by "No I mean the huge push lead by MM and his theories on zedus"

honestly, i didnt even read the past two pages properly. I think I will have to do that
    You really should :/

How do people who haven't commented on it feel about a DM lynch?

40. ISO #740

41. ISO #741

Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    I think the best solution here is to eliminate Ganelon for his shady plays and overall lurking.
    ffs we've had Zedus vs Renegade we don't need another Ganelon vs. Renegade as well
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

42. ISO #742

43. ISO #743

44. ISO #744

Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    I think the best solution here is to eliminate Ganelon for his shady plays and overall lurking.
    -vote Renegade

Did I spell Ganelon's name right?

45. ISO #745

46. ISO #746

47. ISO #747

You really should :/

How do people who haven't commented on it feel about a DM lynch?
    ok i have reread it all

and I still don't understand what you mean here

48. ISO #748

Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    Well, maybe not. Hm.

Who is trying to fool everyone?
    No idea.... :/

I'm having a hard time of it right now.

49. ISO #749

ok i have reread it all

and I still don't understand what you mean here
    You didn't see MM push on Zedus and Renegade did as well?

Do you agree with it? Disagree?

50. ISO #750

No idea.... :/

I'm having a hard time of it right now.
    The four people I have not marked 100% green today are MM, Mike, Ren, Martin.

You'll probably be checked/killed or whatever so you're fine.
    I doubt DM would lurk like this as scum.
    Zedus has effortposted into my heart.
    Bakermir is a bro.
    (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)ﻭ 레드벨벳 ! ! ٩(♡ε♡ )۶