Jester kill can be healed?
Register

User Tag List

1. ISO #1

Jester kill can be healed?

after 7 years looks like i forgot jester voter can be healed?

random guilty voter dies = On

he got healed.

ah come on, if this is intentional make an option on role card for "guilty voter can be healed on/off"
    Last edited by MasterNinja; March 3rd, 2019 at 09:03 AM.
    I WILL NOT POST ADVERTISEMENTS IN MY SIGNATURE.

2. ISO #2
    Ganelon

Re: Jester kill can be healed?

don't see why not. the jester kill is only there to serve as a deterrent to lynching the jester
    also, a doc can only heal one attack, so protecting someone from a jester kill effectively opens them up to attack by other parties

3. ISO #3

4. ISO #4

5. ISO #5

6. ISO #6

7. ISO #7

Quote Originally Posted by MasterNinja View Post
    oof you must be in charge here.

annyway, no harm in adding an options for voter always die on/off so the game gets even more customizable
    There is because it becomes the unwritten "meta" option and people get flamed in lobbies for having certain options on or off. It happened with the stupid spy change where they could read pms therefore that option had to be on and pms had to be on so the spy could self confirm or else they were turbo lynched

obviously this doesn't have the same ramifications as a confirmable town but it would be always turned on to effectively kill the one guilty voter strategy which we don't see as a bad thing for coordinated towns (most towns are not coordinated)

"Customisation for customisations sake" is good in theory but doesn't work on battle net. Sorry.
    Photobucket in 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by Brendan View Post
    if you have elixir to contend with gl hf

8. ISO #8

mayor can be healed? OOF BAD SETUP
    arsonist doesnt always kill? OOF BAD SETUP

people complain on everything then they forget about it. more customization is good. defaults have impacts because most people doesnt customize their saves properly and leaves alot at default.
    I WILL NOT POST ADVERTISEMENTS IN MY SIGNATURE.

9. ISO #9

10. ISO #10

Quote Originally Posted by MasterNinja View Post
    mayor can be healed? OOF BAD SETUP
    arsonist doesnt always kill? OOF BAD SETUP

people complain on everything then they forget about it. more customization is good. defaults have impacts because most people doesnt customize their saves properly and leaves alot at default.
    Actually i think mayor can be healed is useless.
    Only noob mafia will attack Mayor after reveal...
    [SIGPIC]Why you hold cursor on my signature picture?[/SIGPIC] A very annoying SC2Mafia player.

11. ISO #11

12. ISO #12

Forcing someone to solo guilty and to be healed is bad play. It gives information for Mafia/Neutrals to work with. They could hit the player solo guilty voting after the Doctor heal so they will still die, or just hit someone else with high priority knowing the Doctor is occupied. The only redeemable play in that is if the Doctor disregards the solo guilty voter and elects to heal someone else since they know Mafia/Neutrals are going to hit anyone else but the guilty voter.

If a Jester is being considered to be guilty voted by a single player then it's my belief that the Jester played bad and shouldn't be rewarded for it with an unblock-able kill.

IMO if a Jester on trial is a possibility I'd rather have everyone guilty if there is no other means to deal with it. Mafia/Neutral life is more valuable than Town since Town is more expendable up to a certain point so for the most part Mafia/Neutrals will want no part in guilty voting. Self preservation is usually a basic scum tell, or a selfish player.

13. ISO #13
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by rumox View Post
    Forcing someone to solo guilty and to be healed is bad play. It gives information for Mafia/Neutrals to work with. They could hit the player solo guilty voting after the Doctor heal so they will still die, or just hit someone else with high priority knowing the Doctor is occupied. The only redeemable play in that is if the Doctor disregards the solo guilty voter and elects to heal someone else since they know Mafia/Neutrals are going to hit anyone else but the guilty voter.

If a Jester is being considered to be guilty voted by a single player then it's my belief that the Jester played bad and shouldn't be rewarded for it with an unblock-able kill.

IMO if a Jester on trial is a possibility I'd rather have everyone guilty if there is no other means to deal with it. Mafia/Neutral life is more valuable than Town since Town is more expendable up to a certain point so for the most part Mafia/Neutrals will want no part in guilty voting. Self preservation is usually a basic scum tell, or a selfish player.
    Fair points

14. ISO #14
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Cryptonic View Post
    i miss when meta dictated that PMs were off.
    still love when they are off and Mayor/Marshall reveals ♥
    +1
    how often does that even happen tho
    nowadays you try setups like that you get called a trolhost

15. ISO #15

16. ISO #16