Register

User Tag List

Page 34 of 44 FirstFirst ... 24 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... LastLast
Results 1,651 to 1,700 of 2174
  1. ISO #1651

Re: S-FM Agumon's Revenge

-Efe look scummy af and he want to lynch blink/S16
    -Naz is protecting Efe
    -They are all on Rachyl's ass and Efe is just waiting when she will be at L-1 to hammer.
    -Blink have been scumhunted the whole day which make me believe he is town, plus he could have lynch Rachyl or me easily.
    -Kenny came back and is pushing a me

Atm, I believe :

Towns:

-me
    -Blink
    -sb16
    -Rachyl

-Kira : arso

Scum:
    -Efe
    -Naz
    -Kenny

Which mean we need to wait until kira come back to vote against Efe.
    Our problem is, Rachyl doesn't want to vote Efe. So probably we won't be able to lynch.Instead, we can start a lynch on Naz, Rachyl will agree on that probably.
    We also have a chance that the arso will be lynched today by mistake.

2. ISO #1652

3. ISO #1653
    Rachyl

Quote Originally Posted by Lenneth View Post
    -vote Efekannn02

@Rachyl , @Light_Yagami , vote Efe or tell us who you are scumreading when you come back.
    Wait a second......i just noticed something......Naz tryed to hammer blinkskater day 1 for no reason. Naz also voted up Spruance And Marshmallow Marshall

4. ISO #1654

5. ISO #1655
    Rachyl

What? where?
    oops hold on i made a mistake.........i need to go back and read the earlier posts brb

6. ISO #1656

7. ISO #1657

Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    you want her to vote me with you?

idiot move...
    This is a response from efe when i said to naz "you really just fucking dipped out?" ( meaning you really just logged off) ... Efe says exactly what i want to do, i wanted naz to place a vote on Efe... Efe calls it an idiot move... Obviously he knows its an idiot move on my part because they are tucking cult together.. I mean come on now

8. ISO #1658

Efe is being accused of being cult right now... And yet where is he? Why isn't he trying to make a case for himself? If he believes me to be cult why isn't he here pressuring me?/ trying to find my potential allies? He hasnt done that, he just points his finger at me and says you are cult because you said im cult... Well you know who do that?? Scum fucking do that. He just comes in here to defend himself (then gets some support from his cultist buddies.) Then takes right back off... Thats also a huge scumtell.

9. ISO #1659

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Efe is being accused of being cult right now... And yet where is he? Why isn't he trying to make a case for himself? If he believes me to be cult why isn't he here pressuring me?/ trying to find my potential allies? He hasnt done that, he just points his finger at me and says you are cult because you said im cult... Well you know who do that?? Scum fucking do that. He just comes in here to defend himself (then gets some support from his cultist buddies.) Then takes right back off... Thats also a huge scumtell.
    What do you think about my 'scumlist'? Anyone you want to lynch in that list?

10. ISO #1660

If this is what you want fucking hammer him but you owe me nudes if he flips town
    -vote efekannn02

All of you do
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

11. ISO #1661

12. ISO #1662

-Efe look scummy af and he want to lynch blink/S16
    -Naz is protecting Efe
    -They are all on Rachyl's ass and Efe is just waiting when she will be at L-1 to hammer.
    -Blink have been scumhunted the whole day which make me believe he is town, plus he could have lynch Rachyl or me easily.
    -Kenny came back and is pushing a me

Atm, I believe :

Towns:

-me
    -Blink
    -sb16
    -Rachyl

-Kira : arso

Scum:
    -Efe
    -Naz
    -Kenny

Which mean we need to wait until kira come back to vote against Efe.
    Our problem is, Rachyl doesn't want to vote Efe. So probably we won't be able to lynch.Instead, we can start a lynch on Naz, Rachyl will agree on that probably.
    We also have a chance that the arso will be lynched today by mistake.
    Lynch me bitch I triple dog dare ya to throw the game away for town
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .

13. ISO #1663

14. ISO #1664

15. ISO #1665

16. ISO #1666

17. ISO #1667

Where are his logical explanations/reasonings as to why he believes i am cult. His cult partner (naz) tried to say that im tunneling efe and wanted to turbo lynch him are the reasons im cult??? Yeah thats a real fucking sound argument. I have been here proving my case.
    I hope you never get a free BJ again for being so stupid♡♡♡

18. ISO #1668

19. ISO #1669

20. ISO #1670

Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    I hope you never get a free BJ again for being so stupid♡♡♡
    How are you so sure on his alignment? Hmmm? Ive barely seen you two interact, in my experiences you need to have a lot of interactions with someone to get a really good feel on what aligment they could possibly be.

21. ISO #1671

22. ISO #1672

How are you so sure on his alignment? Hmmm? Ive barely seen you two interact, in my experiences you need to have a lot of interactions with someone to get a really good feel on what aligment they could possibly be.
    I'm not sure on his alignment AT ALL IS WHAT IVE FUCKING BEEN SAYING ALL FUCKING GAME . WE ARE AT FUCKING MYLO. WHEN THE FUCK do I ever interact with Efe besides trying to get him to contribute??? IN ANY GAME. you aren't even reading what I'm saying and just scum painting me for not voting Efe, well HERE IT FUCKING IS. Have your fucking lynch, and if town loses I will blame YOU at the end of the game for pushing a null read lynch over rachyl or Kenny who are practically confirmed cult in my eyes.

23. ISO #1673

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    You know if kira is arso we'd technically now have 6 people up against efe. That'd be impossible if he were cult.
    Efekannn02 (4 [L-1]):
    Stealthbomber16, naz, blinkskater, Lenneth
    Rachyl (1 [L-4]):
    Light_Yagami
    blinkskater (2 [L-3]):
    Kenny, Efekannn02
    That is why it's interesting. isn't it?

24. ISO #1674

You know if kira is arso we'd technically now have 6 people up against efe. That'd be impossible if he were cult.
    Efekannn02 (4 [L-1]):
    Stealthbomber16, naz, blinkskater, Lenneth
    Rachyl (1 [L-4]):
    Light_Yagami
    blinkskater (2 [L-3]):
    Kenny, Efekannn02
    nvm, ignore that. I thouht blink said he would only hammer and didn't see that he already voted for efe.

25. ISO #1675

@Lenneth
    here are my posts with which I pushed the MM lynch.
    It was not your solely your work and there were legit reasons for that lynch, even tho I ended up being wrong in the end.
    A lot of them were from the day before the lynch but either way you're trying to steal the credit to look more like a townie, even tho you didn't push as much as I did.
    Literally the only things MM said so far are that I'm only saying bs, he posted a facepalm pic and now he is saying that I have to be a cultist because of my experience?
    I really really can't imagine MM being a townie at all
    + those questions just now lol
    100% cult from my point of view

You are wrong nwz has not done anything in my eyea to flag me as a cult leader. Dont 😢 tho just sheep woth me and you will be okay.

just sheep woth me and you will be okay.
    prabably a joke, but an obvious cult play either way

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    My money is on Naz, between Lenneth and Naz. That being said, I'm not ready to lynch anyone yet (and we cant anyway)

That being said, I'm not ready to lynch anyone yet
    The town absolutely should lynch day 1 and I legitimately believe a mislynch would be much better than no lynch at all.
    Trying to slow down the lynching process is scum play.

You're the one feeling weird atm... You know his meta, he doesn't play much different from his town meta. I don't see what exactly is scummy in that, you're defending yourself quite hard on a bullshit accusation (yes yagami, your argument is bullshit).
    defending yourself quite hard on a bullshit accusation (yes yagami, your argument is bullshit)

MM is literally defending himself with bullshit there and calls other people's accusations like that.
    Again he's slowing down the conversation.

Btw if you're scum this game, I will have established your meta kinda hard you are susp in my laser eyes.

I will have established your meta kinda hard
    MM being scummy again.
    There is absolutely nothing for us to gain from establishing metas if there is a cult spreading.

It's because we're trying to make you realize that your play hurts town more than anything atm. There is no case she can defend against, no reasons. We're just waiting on reads, and thoughts from her. Then we can start the "real game".

We're just waiting on reads, and thoughts from her. Then we can start the "real game".
    Completely useless post that might even result in tpr roles leaking.

MM Lenneth and RACHYL are my strong town reads so i wont be on board with lynching any of them...kira sb16 and naz should be kept under close watch. I havn't seen and real TPR softclaims or hints either which is good IMO because they are laying low. Have a good day everyone see you all in about 6 hours

blinkskater this time revealing his town reads without bothering to say anything useful regarding scumreads.

-bunch of stuff even kira would have noticed-

Some useful things :
    -I can see a MM/spruance team
    -For once, blink and naz are a bit going at each other
    -Lynching Spruance could give us some informations about Naz/MM
    -I didn't really thought about the neutral since it's not important atm, so don't look at my reads thinking about him.

This is actually a useful post but I wanted to quote it anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    This is an interesting choice.

I really don't see Rachyl as Myotismon, sorry. Maybe a cultist? But nobody in their right minds would recruit Rachyl N0.

While we might disagree on the fact that they are a head cultist, your posts have swayed me quite a bit, and I want to see where this train goes.
    -vote Rachyl

Still don't like Yagami, but I think he is Agumon, and that's less important today.

Here sb16 called rachyl an unlikely cult target and within the same post also voted her up.

Quote Originally Posted by Spruance View Post
    Anyways I'd rather lynch blink but other people voting naz already.
    This here from spruance isn't necessarily scummy in my eyes, but I'd like to point out that this is exactly what the cult would want.

Don't do that.

And like that my top scumreads are
    Marshmallow Marshall
    blinkskater

What?? I always see him as scum when he's town, and vice versa.... maybe I'm really blind because I townread him lmao

What makes you scumread him? Something else than gut would be appreciated.

it's stuff like this post.
    "I want meta applied to this cult game as much as possible but I also always do the exact opposite of what you are doing
    Therefore my friend is obviously a townie"
    I seriously don't see a single non scummy thing about MM and blink.
    So muck fucking bullshit spam of MM and now these shit votes again
    MM should've been already lynched day 1, I just can't understand how the garbage he's posting is keeping him alive
    I know lenneth is gonna complain again but I'm gonna hold my vote on MM again until I see an actual valid reason to change that.
    Efe, meta AND he's useless. His trolling wasn't in a goal to help town. Down with his head. Else, naz...? I'm not sure about naz, so I'll just go with efe.
    -vote efekannn02

what the hell I thought we agreed on not going by the meta in a cult game
    Hell.......... Arsonist, burn tonight if you want to have a chance against Cult. I think Rachyl is Town. The fact is, I might actually just block her and everyone do the same, so she is simply a wild town vote.... meh.

that's an incredibly stupid idea
    @Marshmallow Marshall please explain to me how I'm playing this game poorly now. Maybe give a list or something, it's my first game after all and mistakes happen.
    But while you're at it please also explain how your behavior so far wasn't scummy.
    I quoted and asked you many times and you just kept ignoring.
    I think blink's bm is bs because of the fact that he voted rachyl, but I was already viewing mm and blink as a team day 1, so I believe they'd likely prefer having blink lynched over mm.
    As for the recruit it's probably one of the useless guys, but I can't really say who.
    Arso isn't obvious either and I think keeping him hidden is a good thing anyway.

26. ISO #1676

27. ISO #1677

Quote Originally Posted by Rachyl View Post
    -vote Lenneth

LEAVE LENNETH ALONE YOU DUMMY! HES TOWN! I WILL VOTE YOU UP IF YOU DONT LEAVE HIM ALONE!!!!!!!!!!!
    Rachyl also posted this at day 1 btw and I almost forgot about that.
    Maybe blink, lenneth, rachyl might be the cultists?

28. ISO #1678

29. ISO #1679
    Rachyl

Nope! but i figured out who the cult are so far. Lenneth and Light yagami are cult. they both voted up Spruance and MM. i went back and checked the logs. everyone place your votes on Yagami.

30. ISO #1680

31. ISO #1681
    Rachyl

-vote Light Yagami

32. ISO #1682

33. ISO #1683

@Lenneth
    here are my posts with which I pushed the MM lynch.
    It was not your solely your work and there were legit reasons for that lynch, even tho I ended up being wrong in the end.
    A lot of them were from the day before the lynch but either way you're trying to steal the credit to look more like a townie, even tho you didn't push as much as I did.
    I appreciate the post, most of them are not really 'pushing' but yeah, you was actively scumreading him.
    I was not 'stealing' your job to look more townish, I did start and pushed people to lynch MM, even if that was far more quickly that I was expected.
    What do you think of Naz/Efe in our actual debate?

34. ISO #1684

I appreciate the post, most of them are not really 'pushing' but yeah, you was actively scumreading him.
    I was not 'stealing' your job to look more townish, I did start and pushed people to lynch MM, even if that was far more quickly that I was expected.
    Both of them are being townread by me.

35. ISO #1685

Nope! but i figured out who the cult are so far. Lenneth and Light yagami are cult. they both voted up Spruance and MM. i went back and checked the logs. everyone place your votes on Yagami.
    It's not like I hid the fact I voted both of them lol

-vote Light Yagami
    So, now you want to lynch the arso?

36. ISO #1686

37. ISO #1687
    Rachyl

Lenneth how do you explain lynching both spruance and marshmallow marshall? you and yagami both lynched them you two were the only ones. your both cult!

38. ISO #1688

Who are the scums?
    -vote Lenneth
    LEAVE LENNETH ALONE YOU DUMMY! HES TOWN! I WILL VOTE YOU UP IF YOU DONT LEAVE HIM ALONE!!!!!!!!!!!

??

39. ISO #1689
    Rachyl

-vote Light_Yagami

40. ISO #1690

I guess this is the time when i have to defend myself.

I did all of that :'(, and I failed, twice.

So people think I am the cult leader or a cult.

first assumption :
    I am a simple cultist, so I have been converted N0 or N1:
    ->If I have been converted N0, that mean, as a cultist, I decided to start and push a misslynch on Spruance
    ->If I have been converted N1, that mean, the cults decided to convert the dude who was in the spotlight and misslynched someone (does that make sense?).
    Then, the newly cult (me) decided to push and lynch MM?

Now worst than that, second assumption :
    I am the cult leader.
    -> So, as the cult leader, I decided D1 to start a misslynch (and pushed it !).
    -> And D2, I did the same with MM.

What kind of cult leader do you think I am? oO
    If I am the cult leader, being on the spotlight and misslynch twice is quite dumb af, isn't it? That put me in a position where I will be lynched and cult will be fucked.

Plus, I am the one who was pushing the most to let the arso do his shit, how does that make sense as a cult/cult leader?

About that, it's 4vs3vs1 and one misslynch will be disastrous for the town, so :
    -vote skip

Now, why I decided to vote against MM :

-He was happy when SuperJack said they can claim whatever they want, we can have two digimon with the same name
    -He was not really into the game, and most of his posts D1 was usuless, I even tried to make him talk more with more valuable posts but he never did that
    -He parked his vote on Efe (easy lynch) when I pushed him at EOD and said he won't move it
    -He said he was gonna be afk for EOD when I pushed him 2 hours before EOD
    -He didn't look confused at all
    -He said he prefer to lynch that to skip, skipping is only helping Arso and potentially town, but definitely not cults
    -He wanted the arso to burn N2

Now you are focus on me who started two trains on Spruance and MM, but what about people who voted with me against MM? that train was fast af, we have probably two scums in that list.

My 'dance' with Kenny was bussy because he kept saying that he won't answer.

N1, nice try lol

D2, I didn't hammer shit, I started the train.

I know that my actions can be a big 'high risk, high reward' move, but come on, that's suicidal at this point.
    @Kenny , @naz , @Rachyl , Efekannn02

I am still waiting for your opinion, rachyl too since I am cult with kira now

41. ISO #1691

42. ISO #1692
    Rachyl

cult with kira? you KNOW your cult with kira you just admitted it! in this post you say why you decided to vote against MM. yet you forgot to mention why you voted up spruance. gee i wonder why? probably because you are cult you know your cult. Naz is innocent!

43. ISO #1693

You didn't start the mislynch.
    I think either blink or rachyl could be myotismon. If blink is myotismon he recruited you n0 and rachyl n1, if rachyl is myotismon she recruited you n0 too and went for blink n1.

44. ISO #1694

I have to admit our trio make sense since we are both protecting Rachyl, so now, why Rachyl would want to vote against us right now with EFE at L-1 if she were scums with us?
    She is voting kira. She doesn't want to lynch you and already protected you before too.

45. ISO #1695

You didn't start the mislynch.
    I think either blink or rachyl could be myotismon. If blink is myotismon he recruited you n0 and rachyl n1, if rachyl is myotismon she recruited you n0 too and went for blink n1.
    What about the rest of the post? does my actions make sense at all with being cult? oO
    Plus Rachyl is now going against us, your theory doesn't stand.

46. ISO #1696

47. ISO #1697

-vote blinkskater

48. ISO #1698

What about the rest of the post? does my actions make sense at all with being cult? oO
    Plus Rachyl is now going against us, your theory doesn't stand.
    Yes your actions do make sense for a cultist. Bussing with a townie makes you look like a townie as well and and you did not start the MM lynch, so just following it doesn't harm you as well.
    Rachyl is also not fucking going againt you. She does not accept the possibilty of blink being cult and she is voting kira.

49. ISO #1699

But if she were cult WITH US, she would vote Efe, and she is not doing that , which mean...we are not scums together dude. That's pure logical.
    She does not hammer because it is still 5v3 and not 4v3. If the arso doesn't ignite she'll instantly get lynched tomorrow and everyone who protected her will follow.

50. ISO #1700
    Rachyl

-vote Lenneth