Are you Into 3D Printing?
Register

User Tag List

1. ISO #1

Are you Into 3D Printing?

Hello people, I hope you are well

Do you own a 3D printer or are you interested in 3D printing as a hobby? A good friend of mine is a modeller who takes custom commissions for 3D prints and files and he has just started his own eshop where he mostly sells print files (and some already printed goods).
    If you are interested in some cheap 3d print files to make your printers go brr for things like table top RPGs, or cosplay weapons and props I would appreciate checkin' a look at his eshop found here: https://www.grizzlytech.com.au/eshop/
    There is actually one file there for free if you want a handle assistant to help paint your miniatures. There are some easy and some complicated builds on here too.
    Additionally, because the shop is in Australian dollars, if you use your american freedom money it will be like half the price . But to further incentivize you, you can use my personal code "ignis" for 10% off as you are all friends of mine.
    If you want a model custom made for print they can do that too at: https://www.grizzlytech.com.au/3d/
    Post below if you check a look and tell me what you think, even if you dont buy anything I appreciate you taking some time to check out my friend's work.

I hope you're all staying safe wherever you are.

Best,
    Elixir
    Photobucket in 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by Brendan View Post
    if you have elixir to contend with gl hf

2. ISO #2

Re: Are you Into 3D Printing?

Quote Originally Posted by Elixir View Post
    Hello people, I hope you are well

Do you own a 3D printer or are you interested in 3D printing as a hobby? A good friend of mine is a modeller who takes custom commissions for 3D prints and files and he has just started his own eshop where he mostly sells print files (and some already printed goods).
    If you are interested in some cheap 3d print files to make your printers go brr for things like table top RPGs, or cosplay weapons and props I would appreciate checkin' a look at his eshop found here: https://www.grizzlytech.com.au/eshop/
    There is actually one file there for free if you want a handle assistant to help paint your miniatures. There are some easy and some complicated builds on here too.
    Additionally, because the shop is in Australian dollars, if you use your american freedom money it will be like half the price . But to further incentivize you, you can use my personal code "ignis" for 10% off as you are all friends of mine.
    If you want a model custom made for print they can do that too at: https://www.grizzlytech.com.au/3d/
    Post below if you check a look and tell me what you think, even if you dont buy anything I appreciate you taking some time to check out my friend's work.

I hope you're all staying safe wherever you are.

Best,
    Elixir
    This is really cool man. One of my good friends is really into 3D printing. He spends hours almost every day learning and messing with 3D modeling. The Nordic armor is crazy. I haven’t ever seen anything of that size printed before.
    I love oops

Spoiler : :

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▄
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░░░▒░▒▒▒▒▌
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▌░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▓▒░░░░░░▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▌▒░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓
    ▁▁▒▁▁▁▁▁▒▒░░░▒░░░░░░▒░░░░░▒░░░▒
    ▁▁▁▐▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░▁▐█▁▐░▒▒▁▐█▁░░░
    ▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▌░░░░░░▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▀▀░░░░▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄██▓▓▌▀░▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▄▒░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▓▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌
    ▁▁▁▁▁▄▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄

3. ISO #3

4. ISO #4
    Ganelon

3D printing is dope.

5. ISO #5

This is really cool man. One of my good friends is really into 3D printing. He spends hours almost every day learning and messing with 3D modeling. The Nordic armor is crazy. I haven’t ever seen anything of that size printed before.
    Glad you like it! He’s really talented. If you check the second link I think he has photos of his Warcraft armour. He legit printed an entire suit of armour and won one of the local cosplay/crafting competitions down here. He also printed a fuckin iron man suit. The scale of this stuff is actually insane
    Photobucket in 2017
    if you have elixir to contend with gl hf

6. ISO #6

7. ISO #7

8. ISO #8

9. ISO #9

3D printing is the future and most people can not accept it. It's the same with my ideas and so far I haven't been able to make a full use out of them. I was thinking of printinf similar frames to the ones that I have seen being used at frameshop.com.au and I love them. I had some family photos framed by them. I had particular interest in their acryllic models as i think it would be something worth printing in #d and selling it out locally or online later on. It's one of the easiest ways for me to start something of my own and I have already a good printer to start with.
    Last edited by Granolca; April 12th, 2021 at 06:57 PM.

10. ISO #10

3D printing is easy business though, isn't it?
    I heard of multiple people who came across a spare part for something that was hard to come by so they just 3D print it, then make more and sell them through eBay. Just keep the machine running and do maintenance on it. Though gotta find to print that'd sell, otherwise everyone could do it.

Lol, 1 guy got 50 3D printers running nonstop. Huge in/out cash flow.
    Last edited by OzyWho; April 7th, 2021 at 12:45 AM.