2. ISO #152

3. ISO #153

4. ISO #154

5. ISO #155

Re: S-FM Standoff Ongoing

Quote Originally Posted by Wiisp View Post
    Not ending the game in 2/2 is just gross
    I think this game also has random lynch at tie
    so it then becomes who wins the coin flip, and which alignment has the PRs that can kill and/or were given a gun
    ohhh
    forgot about the rando lynch at tie

6. ISO #156

ok, i legit dunno who to lynch rn. i'd say gry is my highest priority bc he hasn't pushed anybody. however, i didn't push anyone either, so voting him would be hypocritical.

8 pages isn't nearly enuff info for me to work with. we can basically rando-lynch and speculate about which scum was on that lynch....

i think DW and gane are town. gane is a stronger townread for me tho. i think DW is playing to his town meta...

7. ISO #157

8. ISO #158

9. ISO #159

Quote Originally Posted by theoneceko View Post
    ok, i legit dunno who to lynch rn. i'd say gry is my highest priority bc he hasn't pushed anybody. however, i didn't push anyone either, so voting him would be hypocritical.

8 pages isn't nearly enuff info for me to work with. we can basically rando-lynch and speculate about which scum was on that lynch....

i think DW and gane are town. gane is a stronger townread for me tho. i think DW is playing to his town meta...
    You changed thoughts again in the span of two psots #156 and #158

Rando lynch is not an option in this setup, we just need people to participate.

10. ISO #160

11. ISO #161

12. ISO #162

13. ISO #163

14. ISO #164

Quote Originally Posted by Varcron View Post
    You changed thoughts again in the span of two psots #156 and #158

Rando lynch is not an option in this setup, we just need people to participate.
    not rly.i said gyr was my highest priority. he's playing the same way this game as he did in insanity (gyr received an MM rolecard)

#156 is me giving up on my hopes of town doing anything today
    #158 is me trying to change that lol

15. ISO #165

16. ISO #166

I agree with this

DW's point of view kind of runs along my thought process, which I like seeing in moderation

This could be me getting pocketted, except my town are currently DW/Ceko/Gane for now from what I can tell
    um, what? u know, it's strange how DW hasn't pushed varc this game. in the last game they were together, DW scumread varc. hmmmMmM

17. ISO #167

18. ISO #168

19. ISO #169

20. ISO #170

21. ISO #171

22. ISO #172

Quote Originally Posted by deathworlds View Post
    It's probably too early to tell, but Ganelon certainty isn't thinking the same way I am so far. Ganelon seems to be a bit too eager to find scum points where there's nothing
    This

Quote Originally Posted by deathworlds
    What? You are the creator of this setup, they have a factional night kill. The proposed scenario would give them potentially three night kills, since they can use their roles AND use their factional night kill at the same time. I say you're trying to intentionally misinform people. -1 town point.
    I like these two posts... They give me town vibes however also follow how I would view the situation with Ganelon (however not to the extent that he is going with the second)

23. ISO #173

inb4 town!varc getting universally scumread again lmao
    Not a surprise if it happens

Quote Originally Posted by theoneceko
    um, what? u know, it's strange how DW hasn't pushed varc this game. in the last game they were together, DW scumread varc. hmmmMmM
    Townreading me is almost like a scumtrap, someone just has to fall in lol.

24. ISO #174

This

I like these two posts... They give me town vibes however also follow how I would view the situation with Ganelon (however not to the extent that he is going with the second)
    eh, i mean. i didn't get those vibes this game, but that's probably because gane's "scum-target" this game isn't me. if ur scumreading gane, i think ur jumping the gun too quick. gane is playing the same he did last game as town. idk. i think scum r more likely to lurk than desperately try to find "scum points."

25. ISO #175

eh, i mean. i didn't get those vibes this game, but that's probably because gane's "scum-target" this game isn't me. if ur scumreading gane, i think ur jumping the gun too quick. gane is playing the same he did last game as town. idk. i think scum r more likely to lurk than desperately try to find "scum points."
    I'm not scum reading him as much as giving him minor scum points at this point.

26. ISO #176

27. ISO #177

28. ISO #178

29. ISO #179

30. ISO #180

not rly.i said gyr was my highest priority. he's playing the same way this game as he did in insanity (gyr received an MM rolecard)

#156 is me giving up on my hopes of town doing anything today
    #158 is me trying to change that lol
    Already told you that's incorrect but I'm not gonna bother anymore talking about different games. I always have to do it and I'm legit tired.

Thank you Anonymous Donor

31. ISO #181

Re : Re: S-FM Standoff Ongoing

Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Wait, so you don't like my response in which you only talked about a different game? That's a solid vote.
    I believe thats one of the only thing we can do atm. (I mean talking about previous game)
    Until PRs give us some clue, we are stuck at doing such thing and investigate everyones messages.

But I don't feel it needs a vote, because its not a very strong strong argument.

32. ISO #182
    Ganelon

also game isn't over in 2v2 tie. presumably bc town can have killing roles.

Win condition for both is to eliminate the opposing team.
    Sure but that implies a town killing role wouldn’t act prior to 2v2

33. ISO #183
    Ganelon

if we just wanna chill until EOD, i'm ok with that :/

ik this makes me sound scummy lol. but who is driving discussion here? at least i'm not discouraging it.
    Pretty defensive this game. A far cry from your town game last game.
    -vote theoneceko

Self aware = scum.

34. ISO #184
    Ganelon

Gyrlander seems Town judging by meta although it’s never easy to tell with him. I really don’t like DW; him trying to subtly defend Varcron in that shitpost looks like legit scum pocketing or a preemptive defense. I don’t trust Varcron either, he hasn’t done much this game.

Wiisp is also weird, you’re definitely responsible if TPRs accidentally out themselves lol. So yeah just lynch DW/Wiisp/Varcron/Ceko. That should be our PoE.

35. ISO #185

36. ISO #186
    Ganelon

As scum Gyrlander makes random out of place comments that typically serve to scumpaint other people. He does this a lot, that’s his scum meta. I’ve not seen anything like that this game.

37. ISO #187

Quote Originally Posted by Ganelon View Post
    As scum Gyrlander makes random out of place comments that typically serve to scumpaint other people. He does this a lot, that’s his scum meta. I’ve not seen anything like that this game.
    That's something I better look out for.

gane is scum die

Thank you Anonymous Donor

38. ISO #188

39. ISO #189

40. ISO #190

Ack, I suffer in these low activity games. I'll be back after a nap and I'll help fill the thread then, bounce off each other, generate discussion, etc.

Please poke and prod each other, it's how we get reads.

-vote Auwt
    Quote Originally Posted by MattZed View Post
    deathworld's and RLVG's suicides made me lul. I take a lot of pleasure in knowing that I gave you an night action, and that you used it to kill yourself.
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    At least Mesk has lewdy lefty and raunchy righty. You're not even Canadian.
    Quote Originally Posted by FM-Shocked Kirby Face View Post
    Deathworlds is simply better than us at this game. Don't kill them for that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    fucketh me in the ass

41. ISO #191

42. ISO #192

43. ISO #193

44. ISO #194

Quote Originally Posted by deathworlds View Post
    Ack, I suffer in these low activity games. I'll be back after a nap and I'll help fill the thread then, bounce off each other, generate discussion, etc.

Please poke and prod each other, it's how we get reads.

-vote Auwt
    I like my town leans, so im just going to vote outside them
    but ya this game being slow irks me

45. ISO #195

46. ISO #196

Quote Originally Posted by Ganelon View Post
    Gyrlander seems Town judging by meta although it’s never easy to tell with him. I really don’t like DW; him trying to subtly defend Varcron in that shitpost looks like legit scum pocketing or a preemptive defense. I don’t trust Varcron either, he hasn’t done much this game.

Wiisp is also weird, you’re definitely responsible if TPRs accidentally out themselves lol. So yeah just lynch DW/Wiisp/Varcron/Ceko. That should be our PoE.
    bruh. why not just call it a shitpost....

47. ISO #197

48. ISO #198

49. ISO #199

50. ISO #200