S-FM 319: ILLUMINΔTI (Ladder) 9P - Page 17
Register

User Tag List

Page 17 of 23 FirstFirst ... 7 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #801

Re: ILLUMINΔTI (Ladder) 9P

@Marshmallow Marshall , to give a fuller answer to "but Matt, why the 180 on SB yesterday???": It's because I stopped thinking about how is *SB* playing and started thinking about how the *slot* is playing. I cannot remotely fathom how you thought DM was playing too poorly to be scum. I'm much more on team "Occam's Razor."
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrow View Post
    What. You got me. Stop unvoting and stretch my neck, dammit.

2. ISO #802

3. ISO #803

4. ISO #804

5. ISO #805

Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    imagine being useless for an entire day because your playstyle revolves around avoiding the nightkill then getting nightkilled anyway

oh how the great have fallen ^^
    LOL

I'm pretty sure the mafia killed Frinckles thinking he was Illuminati, which I absolutely support.
    But uh, why doesn't have a role flip? (Sorry if that was already answered btw)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

6. ISO #806

7. ISO #807

8. ISO #808

Out of ren/mesk I'd be more inclined to vote renegade here because it aligns with my previous beliefs but I don't really care about that interaction right now.

Right now we need to figure out what's up with Auwt and then we can figure out what's up with Mesk vs Renegade. Very suspicious that Matt isn't acknowledging the Auwt check?
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

9. ISO #809

Quote Originally Posted by MattZed View Post
    @Marshmallow Marshall , to give a fuller answer to "but Matt, why the 180 on SB yesterday???": It's because I stopped thinking about how is *SB* playing and started thinking about how the *slot* is playing. I cannot remotely fathom how you thought DM was playing too poorly to be scum. I'm much more on team "Occam's Razor."
    Well, Team Occam's Razor tends to mislynch LHF townies all the time, whereas Team Intent Behind Actions tends to preserve them and sometimes (but quite rarely) give free passes to scum due to misreading intent.

~~~~~~~~~~

Spoiler : My N1 thoughts that I put in my last will :
    I want to townread Mattzed, I really do, because he has done a lot of actually pro-town work; we wouldn't have that much info if it hadn't been of him, and he could very well have participated in the shitpost time and delayed information gathering as much as possible. I'm just not sure it's right because of the SB thing. It's not unbelievable that he felt bad about lynching Stealth at first, but it's quite unlikely: he showed rather clear intent to change his read in his very mind (or at least in what he claimed to be his very mind) when decided not to push Stealth at first. Could be a half-conscious bias in Stealth's favor, though, so nothing is set in stone about him. Honestly, I think Mattzed might be a non-Illuminati Mafia trying to figure out if there are Illuminati or not, and that is why he was truly pro-town early on. Anyway, MattZed is a minefield when it comes to reading him, so I can't have a final read on him; hopefully this helps.
    I'm pretty sure SB is town due to his slot's history and due to his behavior when he replaced in, saying what his slot did was understable (since he has the information of being town himself).
    Auwt's reasonings are relatable, and I tend to believe he's town because of how natural his progression seemed.
    Frinckles is scummy: where are his reasonings? His focus was entirely on Martin until I called him out on it, point at which he started scumreading me even though he claims to have a townlean on me if he disregards my meta of always being hard to read for him...

I saw Martin claimed to have an Illuminati check on Auwt. Well uh, either my read on him is shit or we simply don't have illuminati. Both are possible, and I'll have to check that out.
    The Frinckles kill actually makes me think I may have been right about Mattzed with my conspiracy theory of him being mafia trying to get rid of potential illuminati XD. Of course there's no evidence of that, but I'm slowly gaining confidence in that theory.
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

10. ISO #810

To address the topic of your post more exactly, it felt like something was missing in the progression, but I guess explainations now can't repair that. It's not impossible you're telling the truth, but it's impossible for me to completely erase what happened there, because you very well could be making things up right now to cover your mistake up assuming scum!Mattzed.

11. ISO #811

Since you need to be prompted for it @MattZed what are your thoughts on Martin's check on Auwt coming back as illuminati and what are your thoughts on Auwts response of "there's no illuminati, i'm going to bed"

12. ISO #812

Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    Spoiler : POSTS WITH A TON OF CHARTS?!! :
    This was my lw.

https://imgur.com/a/2TtvlIH

Here is my network analysis of d1 activity. There are 4 charts.

I reread the whole day and every time I saw a positive/neutral/negative interaction or mentioning of one player to another, or a vote, I counted it. Sometimes an interaction is a single post, sometimes single posts count for multiple interactions.

For example, post X could have a ren to mm, frinckles, martingg99 interaction generated from it. These interactions are from my perspective and how I interpreted them. I removed fluff, satire, and non-game related interactions.

The darker the color of the arrow, the more interactions that took place. The arrow starts at a source node, and points to target nodes. So in an example above, there would be three arrows starting at ren and pointing to frinckles, mm, and martingg99.

I would like to spend some time with you all and see what we can draw from these networks.

The first chart we will introduce is the "positive interaction/ agreement chart". These occur when it appears to me that two players are in agreement or are otherwise having a positive game related interaction with each other.

Here you can see, MM and MZ had the strongest positive interactions. What you end up finding though is a few players on the outside. For example, Mesk, Martin, and Frinckles.

The next chart introduced in the neutral interaction chart. These often occur when one player asks another player a question, or responds with an answer.

Here you can see the most acive players were MM, DM, MZ, and who they were interacting with.

This chart is the fun chart, all of the negative interactions, scumreads, scumleans, whatever you want.

Clearly, there is tension between Mesk and MM, and then a nexus of conflict between DM/SB and Renegade, Marshmallow, and MZ.

Many others have sat on the sidelines here.

Finally is the vote chart. This is how many unique times a person voted for someone else:

Shoutout to @bakermir and @Helz who also like charts.
    Uhuhuh, okay? This only shows the amount of posts, so it's not very useful imo. Mafia isn't about sheer numbers, it's much more about qualitative assessments. In those charts, I could say "I don't like your face" 10 times and I'd come up as being highly anti-Renegade even though it's far less damning than 3 posts containing elaborated logical cases against you.
    A+ for effort though lol. NAI

13. ISO #813

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Uhuhuh, okay? This only shows the amount of posts, so it's not very useful imo. Mafia isn't about sheer numbers, it's much more about qualitative assessments. In those charts, I could say "I don't like your face" 10 times and I'd come up as being highly anti-Renegade even though it's far less damning than 3 posts containing elaborated logical cases against you.
    A+ for effort though lol. NAI
    I mean, I didn't make these for town points. Trying something new cuz I'm looking to solve the game and find scum.

14. ISO #814

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    Out of ren/mesk I'd be more inclined to vote renegade here because it aligns with my previous beliefs but I don't really care about that interaction right now.

Right now we need to figure out what's up with Auwt and then we can figure out what's up with Mesk vs Renegade. Very suspicious that Matt isn't acknowledging the Auwt check?
    Auwt is offline right now, and I'm trying to put Mesk in the hotseat. We spent most of D1 without a single serious train building. Frinckles was TPR hunting and may have Illuminati slipped. He would have made a better yeet than a no-yeet, but the fact that the biggest train had so little evidence was shit.

We're not doing that again today. If we just wait around to hear more from Auwt, we could be wasting half the day before we possibly come to realize we're just in setups A/D. I'd much rather have the question "how do we feel about Mesk v. Renegade?" settled BEFORE it's almost EoD.

If Auwt looks like plausible Illuminati, we're yeeting him. But if he doesn't, I want a viable backup plan. Mesk has looked scummy all game. Even MM didn't give her a "too bad to be scum" pass like he did for DM. If Auwt is town, Mesk's flip could resolve the game.

Well, Team Occam's Razor tends to mislynch LHF townies all the time, whereas Team Intent Behind Actions tends to preserve them and sometimes (but quite rarely) give free passes to scum due to misreading intent.

~~~~~~~~~~

Spoiler : My N1 thoughts that I put in my last will :
    I want to townread Mattzed, I really do, because he has done a lot of actually pro-town work; we wouldn't have that much info if it hadn't been of him, and he could very well have participated in the shitpost time and delayed information gathering as much as possible. I'm just not sure it's right because of the SB thing. It's not unbelievable that he felt bad about lynching Stealth at first, but it's quite unlikely: he showed rather clear intent to change his read in his very mind (or at least in what he claimed to be his very mind) when decided not to push Stealth at first. Could be a half-conscious bias in Stealth's favor, though, so nothing is set in stone about him. Honestly, I think Mattzed might be a non-Illuminati Mafia trying to figure out if there are Illuminati or not, and that is why he was truly pro-town early on. Anyway, MattZed is a minefield when it comes to reading him, so I can't have a final read on him; hopefully this helps.
    I'm pretty sure SB is town due to his slot's history and due to his behavior when he replaced in, saying what his slot did was understable (since he has the information of being town himself).
    Auwt's reasonings are relatable, and I tend to believe he's town because of how natural his progression seemed.
    Frinckles is scummy: where are his reasonings? His focus was entirely on Martin until I called him out on it, point at which he started scumreading me even though he claims to have a townlean on me if he disregards my meta of always being hard to read for him...

I saw Martin claimed to have an Illuminati check on Auwt. Well uh, either my read on him is shit or we simply don't have illuminati. Both are possible, and I'll have to check that out.
    The Frinckles kill actually makes me think I may have been right about Mattzed with my conspiracy theory of him being mafia trying to get rid of potential illuminati XD. Of course there's no evidence of that, but I'm slowly gaining confidence in that theory.
    I really don't see how in the world you're distinguishing between the "too scummy to be scum" camp and "actually scum." Why was Mesk missing the context between us yesterday scummy but, say, DM asking us questions *we had already answered* wasn't?
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrow View Post
    What. You got me. Stop unvoting and stretch my neck, dammit.

15. ISO #815

16. ISO #816

okay, well not having a lynch yesterday was garbage. Info was info. My instinct is to blame MM for not joining the Matt train when it was clear Frinckles wasn't going beyond L-2. Irrespective of his towny play, his decision cost us critical information on a slot he admitted had scumtells regardless of his earlier townread.

But this is also an opportunity to hear a less paniced explanation from mattzed of his actions so there is also opportunity and shit here. And I respect MM could easily "no u" what I just said and say I or others should have hopped on Frinckles. Tho, unless hindsight bias is getting in the way, I think it should be clear frinckles was being his usual slippery meta and there was nothing especially scummy about him.
    It actually wasn't a decision to leave it there. My connection died in the middle of my writing of a reply to my reasons to scumread Frinckles, iirc. But either way, I wouldn't have lynched Mattzed yesterday, so I guess your point still stands.

and yes, I very much "no u" you there lol, and I'd even add that Mesk was another of my choices, which Auwt had showed support to, and which has virtually no reason to be townread afaik, unless people townread the "idgaf" attitude she had early on.
    Note that I actually hard townread you for your general attitude and for the derp you made when misinterpreting one of my posts, so I'm not calling you scum, just saying I'm not either

17. ISO #817

I mean, I didn't make these for town points. Trying something new cuz I'm looking to solve the game and find scum.
    Yes, and that's why I didn't accuse you of anything, just said it wasn't very telling.

18. ISO #818

19. ISO #819

I really don't see how in the world you're distinguishing between the "too scummy to be scum" camp and "actually scum." Why was Mesk missing the context between us yesterday scummy but, say, DM asking us questions *we had already answered* wasn't?
    Missing context without giving quotes is relatively easy to get away with to convince people to vote someone; it can have scum intent as an origin, and that actually happens rather often with actively scumpainting scums. On the other hand, making completely ridiculous reasonings is absolutely not; it does the opposite. Scum intent behind that is nearly impossible if the player isn't a troll or a very lost newbie.

20. ISO #820

Quote Originally Posted by Mesk514 View Post
    BTW, sheriff here, Renegade is the consig
    how do you know he's consig specifically
    Godfather, consig, same shit
    ??? lol
    -vote Mesk514

If Mesk flips Sheriff, we look into Renegade heavily tomorrow. I think that's simple enough.
    what do you propose we do. Should we lynch him.
    Illuminati first if martins feedback is correct, I think. But at least we know one scum
    I mean, Martin's feedback is "correct", but it means virtually nothing about the presence (or lack) of Illuminati.

21. ISO #821

DON'T GO FURTHER ON THE MESK TRAIN YET, THIS IS L-2

22. ISO #822

I must confess, I am actually a citizen, but I love the fact that Renegade basically conceded and had MattZed have to ping him to vote me.

lynch me for it, I don't care. But based on his reaction, Renegade and probably MattZed are scum. Not only that, but the fact that they completely disregarded the Illuminati feedback says it all
    Quote Originally Posted by AnassRhamur View Post
    Please don't post in the punished players section if you're not involved. Consider this a warning from Thugnificent. You got one Thug ticket. Collect 3 more of those and i'll have to issue a Thug Infraction. Collect 3 Thug Infractions and you get 1 Thug Misdemeanor Charge.

Spoiler : :
    Citizen, Agent, Citizen, Vigilante, Citizen, Godfather, Citizen, Citizen, Voter, Elder, Mafioso, BackUpSleuth, Escort, Mafioso, Detective, Citizen, Citizen, Tailor, Citizen, Citizen, Citizen, Citizen, Citizen, Citizen, TheJoker, Citizen, LadyGaga, Mafioso, Winston Wolfe, Detective, Citizen, Citizen, Masquerader

23. ISO #823

oh and how convientent, they're both on my train. Cute
    Please don't post in the punished players section if you're not involved. Consider this a warning from Thugnificent. You got one Thug ticket. Collect 3 more of those and i'll have to issue a Thug Infraction. Collect 3 Thug Infractions and you get 1 Thug Misdemeanor Charge.

Citizen, Agent, Citizen, Vigilante, Citizen, Godfather, Citizen, Citizen, Voter, Elder, Mafioso, BackUpSleuth, Escort, Mafioso, Detective, Citizen, Citizen, Tailor, Citizen, Citizen, Citizen, Citizen, Citizen, Citizen, TheJoker, Citizen, LadyGaga, Mafioso, Winston Wolfe, Detective, Citizen, Citizen, Masquerader

24. ISO #824

Purp sher and consig get exact roles, not a green sher. So why would she claim I was an exact role of consig? Because I'm being framed and maf/illuminato is making a move.
    LOL THAT'S TRUE

Yea I think "off with her head" is the best course of action possible, and this find changes things a bit: if she actually flips Sheriff, then we probably have Illuminati, which means that we do NOT lynch Renegade (at least not yet, consider WIFOM later) and lynch Auwt instead.

25. ISO #825

Renegade did nothing but fence sit and then just vote me as low hanging fruit knowing joining frinckles train would be bad, and probably because the other train was his partner. It's simple.

Illuminati is much more important here is there is one. Do I know Renegade is Consig, mafia, godather, Illuminati, no, but he's definitely scum. He squirmed when I claimed

26. ISO #826

I must confess, I am actually a citizen, but I love the fact that Renegade basically conceded and had MattZed have to ping him to vote me.

lynch me for it, I don't care. But based on his reaction, Renegade and probably MattZed are scum. Not only that, but the fact that they completely disregarded the Illuminati feedback says it all
    Haha wow, I totally boggled my fakeclaim, time to recant!

27. ISO #827

Renegade did nothing but fence sit and then just vote me as low hanging fruit knowing joining frinckles train would be bad, and probably because the other train was his partner. It's simple.

Illuminati is much more important here is there is one. Do I know Renegade is Consig, mafia, godather, Illuminati, no, but he's definitely scum. He squirmed when I claimed
    >fence sits
    >ren did nothn but fence sit he scum

This is the dumb vet meta bullshite I've been talking about. You all have wildly different standards based one who you have played with and who has been on the site longer. Meh-sk.

28. ISO #828

lmao

29. ISO #829

Sure, boggled fake claim, but your reaction speaks for itself.

30. ISO #830

Okay, assuming I buy you're making a gambit: what in Renegade's reaction makes you think he's scum?

31. ISO #831

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    lmao
    I'm pretty sure it worked

32. ISO #832

>fence sits
    >ren did nothn but fence sit he scum

This is the dumb vet meta bullshite I've been talking about. You all have wildly different standards based one who you have played with and who has been on the site longer. Meh-sk.
    She has a point: you haven't given clear and commited-to reads this game, and that's scummy (it's actually a pretty good point you're making mesk lol). I simply fail to see her point about your reaction.

33. ISO #833

Sure, boggled fake claim, but your reaction speaks for itself.
    Not to inferior brains like mine

34. ISO #834

I never fence sat on the following: DM worldbuilding goofiness and lame cit claim, mesk lame cit claim. I was one of the main people lamenting the dumb cit claims d1, so if she's purp I can see how I'm a threat to her. And so the plan was concocted.

What is amazing and I see it all the time on this site is when someone claims to reaction test you, there is no way you can have a reaction that makes them think you aren't scummy. React too passively? Scum. React too aggressively? Scum. Get frustrated when someone fakes a claim on you and tries to get you lynched? Scum.

Goal post is always moved to suit the agenda of the fake claimer.

35. ISO #835

Quote Originally Posted by MartinGG99 View Post
    Also I think Yzb is never illuminati here.

Unless he was concerned about me and put quite a bit of effort to convince me otherwise, but I'm going to occams razor that and say he's non-illuminati. I don't believe that he thinks of mass fake/real "peeks" (whatchamacallits) IN ADDITION to being cautious about me being executioner in an extreme unlikelyhood.

Also the fact that Auwt put Yzb as a top town-read helps that matter.
    +++++ very much agreed

36. ISO #836

I never fence sat on the following: DM worldbuilding goofiness and lame cit claim, mesk lame cit claim. I was one of the main people lamenting the dumb cit claims d1, so if she's purp I can see how I'm a threat to her. And so the plan was concocted.

What is amazing and I see it all the time on this site is when someone claims to reaction test you, there is no way you can have a reaction that makes them think you aren't scummy. React too passively? Scum. React too aggressively? Scum. Get frustrated when someone fakes a claim on you and tries to get you lynched? Scum.

Goal post is always moved to suit the agenda of the fake claimer.
    No offense, but I doubt anyone saw you as a "threat": you haven't been very threatening towards anyone this game. I'd more call you an easy mislynch in a scum!Mesk world.

It's very possible that she's just scum who made a mistake, though. I'm currently reading to see if what she said fits with a gambit or with a scum derp.

37. ISO #837

He said my claim was planned in a night chat lol then immediately jumped to the conclusion that i was a consig myself or a sheriff.
    If I was consig myself then i would be on his side if there was Illuminati, which was the revealed feedback from martin. If I was Illuminati sheriff then why does it matter if people wanna vote auwt or not? either one of us from his PoV would be Illuminati lolololol, he literally had to have MZ ping him to vote me then said I'm not sure if people wanted to vote auwt or not. WHICH WOULDN'T MATTER. Again, more fence sitting. Fence sitting to appeal to others

38. ISO #838

and then again, I challenge him to a 1 v 1 and he basically says "i wanna let others decide for themselves" basically waiting for someone to help him

39. ISO #839

40. ISO #840

😂😂😂😂😂 lynch me after, idc, don't tell me you're not scum when my feedback says you are.
    Anywho, lynch me idc but you're mafia/consign/godfather/whatever scum name you wanna be called. So we know you're scum.

-vote Auwt
    Your charts mean absolutely jack shit given they come from scum 😂😂😂 i poked auwt several times
    😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 😂😂😂😂😂 1V1 ME, that was absolutely false
    MattZed is already widely scum read, he can be lynched without a check. FENCE SITTING.... it's all about fence sitting. I always shoot/check the fence sitters.
    -unvote

This is not a scum derp: there's obvious intent to keep pushing to get a reaction even despite the fact green sheriffs don't get exact role was outed earlier. I'm not lynching Mesk the Eternal Cu--I mean Citizen, at least not now. This looks like a genuine reaction test to me. I guess it could be a complicated way to get townpoints as scum, but that seems unlikely and risky to me, so I'd even say Mesk is now a townread of mine.

41. ISO #841

Due to MattZed having a real life emergency I will be replacing him out. I do not have his replacement yet. @MattZed please remove your vote before you go so I do not have to reset votes. Do not post anything about game Mattzed just vote unvote ty. I will say who is replacement soon.
    Do Not open this spoiler under any condition!!!!!!!
    WHY CANT YOU FOLLOW SIMPLE DIRECTIONS?
    YOU HAVE JUST CAUSED THE END OF ALL MANKIND!!!!!!

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

42. ISO #842

He said my claim was planned in a night chat lol then immediately jumped to the conclusion that i was a consig myself or a sheriff.
    If I was consig myself then i would be on his side if there was Illuminati, which was the revealed feedback from martin. If I was Illuminati sheriff then why does it matter if people wanna vote auwt or not? either one of us from his PoV would be Illuminati lolololol, he literally had to have MZ ping him to vote me then said I'm not sure if people wanted to vote auwt or not. WHICH WOULDN'T MATTER. Again, more fence sitting. Fence sitting to appeal to others
    Note that I townread you now so I'm just arguing about the validity of the Renegade scumread here.

Martin's feedback doesn't reveal anything about the presence of Illuminati: if there are none, his feedback is a coinflip. Your point about general fencesitting is valid, but this is based on a bad premise.

43. ISO #843

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    Due to MattZed having a real life emergency I will be replacing him out. I do not have his replacement yet. @MattZed please remove your vote before you go so I do not have to reset votes. Do not post anything about game Mattzed just vote unvote ty. I will say who is replacement soon.
    NNNOOOOOO MY SCUMMA-- I MEAN... MY AMBIGUOUS READ!

44. ISO #844

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    I'm sorry to hear that - hope everything is okay.

45. ISO #845

Due to time of night and possible replacement asleep. I will pause the game for 12 hours. No it is not night and there is no night chat open. This is a game pause to make it fare that you all do not lose your time waiting on replacement. So the thread will be closed. As not to waist the time I will extend the timer for the 11 hours. Do day resumes at 10 am cst.tomorrow. Again do not read into this this.
    As your host it is late night for me I do not have time to get the replacement now please forgive me as your host but sleep is good this is why the 11 hour pause. This was unexpected but real life comes before a game all the time. Give MattZed space when he comes back then give him your support. He was hating having to replace out but it is what it is. He did not just bail like the first guy did. By the way I will be resetting the votes

Votes before reset

Auwt (1 [L-4]):
    Mesk514
    Mesk514 (2 [L-3]):
    MattZed, Renegade

DAYS HOURS MINUTES SECONDS

Last edited by Mike; December 20th, 2020 at 11:07 PM.

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

46. ISO #846

@bakermir will be replacing @MattZed . Sorry for stopping the game but I was notified as I was going to bed. I needed my sleep so I decided to pause the game and get some sleep. This way you all do not lose 11 hours waiting on me to find your all a replacement for Matt. So Baker will be Posting for Matts Slot. Votes where reset Please reapply your votes if you want to. I copy and pastes the current votes on the previous post.
    Last edited by Mike; December 21st, 2020 at 08:24 AM.

47. ISO #847

@Stealthbomber16
    @bakermir
    @yzb25
    @MartinGG99
    @Auwt
    @Marshmallow Marshall
    @Renegade
    @Mesk514

The game has Resumed you may post. I have adjusted the timer at Day 2 start to reflect the pause and show the correct EOD time. EOD will not be at 7 pm CST it will now be at 10 am CST. Yes I gave you 5 extra hours for the day. This is a ladder game and Do not want the replacement due to emergency affect the game. Baker has informed me before learning his role that he may miss the first hour or 2 of when I start the game back up due to real life. Good luck everyone and Enjoy.
    Last edited by Mike; December 21st, 2020 at 08:46 AM.

48. ISO #848

@Auwt if you are town, you are in a unique position to aid us, because you mechanically know far more about the true nature of this setup than any other town (likely), and you also have no need to be paranoid of half the players.

You should be sharing and pushing your mafia reads, while trying to swat down tinfoil conspiracies about illuminati groupings.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blinkstorteddd02 View Post
    naz, he's claiming to have been at your house last night and infected you. I know u were drunk but PLEASE try as hard as you can to remember... That burning you felt the next morning when you went pee was from me, not him.

49. ISO #849

are ppl okay with being on at the new EOD? I think it hits some time in the late morning / noon for you Americans now. Should we try to arrange a lynch a little earlier?
    Quote Originally Posted by Blinkstorteddd02 View Post
    naz, he's claiming to have been at your house last night and infected you. I know u were drunk but PLEASE try as hard as you can to remember... That burning you felt the next morning when you went pee was from me, not him.

50. ISO #850

Note that I townread you now so I'm just arguing about the validity of the Renegade scumread here.

Martin's feedback doesn't reveal anything about the presence of Illuminati: if there are none, his feedback is a coinflip. Your point about general fencesitting is valid, but this is based on a bad premise.
    Eh, I understand what you're saying but I'm pretty sure that only really excuses the PoV that I was the consig. I'm i was an Illuminati sheriff the who the fuck cares which order Auwt and I are lynched? Also, I'm pretty sure if he believed I was a true consing then we wouldn't have any Illuminati and the feedback ok auwt should be dismissed instead of taken into consideration.

I understand it's flawed, but to me it's telling. It's not really even considered properly by him. He needed help to get out of my claim