S-FM 299: Insanity 2: the Second One, Gamethread - Page 85
Register

User Tag List

Page 85 of 92 FirstFirst ... 35 75 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... LastLast
Results 4,201 to 4,250 of 4558
  1. ISO #4201

Re: S-FM 299: Insanity 2: the Second One, Gamethread

ᕦ(✧ᗜ✧)ᕥ ☞♥Ꮂ♥☞ ᕙ(◍.◎)ᕗ ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) So come on in, feel free to do some looking.
    Stay a while 'cause somethings always cooking.
    Come on in, feel free to do some looking.
    Stay a while 'cause somethings always cooking.
    Yeah!!! ᕦ(✧ᗜ✧)ᕥ ☞♥Ꮂ♥☞ ᕙ(◍.◎)ᕗ ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho

2. ISO #4202

You are about to get spammed with 600 dank memes. Prepare all nukes and weapons for the Great Spam War. If you can contain the amount of spam I have, you will be granted with special powers that allow you to smoke weed 200 times harder. Not only that, but you will have a laggy as fuck laptop. You know how lucky you are?????? My laptop runs at 669FPS and it never lags or is slow. YOU LUCKY SON OF A GUN. You will pay the price by me giving you a link (Which shall contain a download) which will wipe all your memory off the face of this universe and overwrite it with my own software, Memesoftlocker2.0000.0. You are so damn lucky you know that? NOT EVEN I HAVE IT SLUT. But if you were able to read up to this point congratulations, you suck. But click this link www.mymom.;;;;;;/eeeeeeee.crash; and you will be taken to a memory erase phrase. You lucky slut, but you will get the best computer software ever that makes your computer lag so bad that you can't even use it. LIKE HOW AMAZING??? Yes, I promise you this is 420% legit. But if you spread this abusive software you have EARNED I will suck you off this living universe so be careful buddy. Now, Please stop reading this message as it ends now...

3. ISO #4203

Excuse me? I find vaping to be one of the best things in my life. It has carried me through the toughest of times and brought light and vapor upon my spirit. You're just another one of those people who doesn't believe in chem trails and fluoride turning us gay. Your ignorance to the government is what makes you a sheep in today's society. Have fun being a slave to todays's system.

4. ISO #4204

🆗 son, 🌞 there ain't❌❌a ☝single☝fucking☝person☝ with any intellect👓👓📖who gives a 🎮remote🎮fuck🎮about your extensive vaping💯😎💨 talent. 😂I happen to be quite🎩the🎩intellectual🎩myself, so I can confirm✔✔this fact💯as truth™.👌if👌you👌think👌 that your vape💯😎💨 is going↗to get you hoes👯👯, you are utterly🐄 mistaken❌, fam👪. my pa👨 once taught📖 me the 😏secret😏 of life👍💛, and it was not❌❌ your vape💯😎💨 🆗🆒now listen 👂👂here my chum✌✌, my pa👨 was a man who kept it 💯💯💯💯💯💯. ✋that✋is✋six✋fucking✋hundreds✋ and he never❌🙅🙅 once vaped💯😎💨. The man 🚬smoked🚬some🚬mad🚬cigars🚬 because he wasnt❌the pussy🐱🐱you are🆗⁉❗⁉ he lived to be 💯 because he kept it 💯💯💯💯💯💯 and killed🔫🔪 👌every👌vaping👌fucker👌he👌saw👌🆗🆒😂😂👀👀 so in the spirit👻of me good ol pa👨, I think💭you should kys🔫 they have 🆓 vapes💯😎💨 in hell🔥and🔥it's🔥lit🔥for😂 unintelligent vaping💯😎💨 hooligans like yourself👌😂😂

5. ISO #4205

I sexually Identify as a Gabe Newell. Ever since I was a boy I dreamed of filling my wallet by dropping Steam Sales onto 12 000 games at once. People say to me that a person being a Newell is impossible and I'm fucking retarded but I don't care, I'm beautiful. I have 10 computers worth over 10k each in order to drop new Steam Sales every few days. From now on I want you guys to call me "Gabe" and respect my right to get rich fast and discount needlessly. If you can't accept me you're a profitophobe and need to check your wallet. Thank you for being so understanding.

6. ISO #4206

We regret to inform you that the card titled "Mommy's Debit" has been declinded your latest purchases due to suspicous activities. To unlock your card for further use, please confirm your recent purchases with your local bank. The listing follows

- 1x Monster Horse Dildo 12' Lubricated Thrusters
    - 3x Backdoor Sluts 9
    - 1x "Undetectable Aimbot" from AimJunkies
    - 6x Magnum condoms
    - 5x Bananas
    - 1x Small Condom
    - 2x Subscription to JakeChillz Minecraft stream
    - 1x Deag's Rust Career
    - 1x Gay Poster

Please respond back to us using your old email:
    ifuckinglovecock2@hotmail.net

Thanks for your patience,
    Wells All Mighty Lord Gabe.

7. ISO #4207

Here in my garage, just bought this new lamborghini here. It’s fun to drive up here in the Steam Hills. But you know what I like more than single discounts? Steam Sales In fact, I’m a lot more proud of two new Steam Sales that I am cult leader had to get installed to hold twelve thousand new discounts on Steam. It’s like what i say, “the more you discount, the more you earn.”

8. ISO #4208

My Grandfather smoked his whole life. I was about 10 years old when my mother said to him, 'If you ever want to see your grandchildren graduate, you have to stop immediately.'. Tears welled up in his eyes when he realized what exactly was at stake. He gave it up immediately. Three years later he died of lung cancer. It was really sad and destroyed me. My mother said to me- 'Don't ever smoke. Please don't put your family through what your Grandfather put us through." I agreed. At 28, I have never touched a cigarette. I must say, I feel a very slight sense of regret for never having done it, because your post gave me cancer anyway.

9. ISO #4209

HEY RTZ, I’M TRYING TO LEARN TO PLAY RIKI. I JUST  HAVE A QUESTION ABOUT THE SKILL BUILD: SHOULD I MA X BACKSTAB LIKE YOU BACKSTABBED EG, SMOKESCREEN SO  THEY MISS ME LIKE EG MISS YOU 70% OF THE TIME, OR  PERMANET INVISIBILITY SO I COULD DISAPPEAR LIKE Y OU DISAPPEARED FROM EG

10. ISO #4210

I sexually Identify as an Attack Helicopter. Ever since I was a boy I dreamed of soaring over the oilfields dropping hot sticky loads on disgusting foreigners. People say to me that a person being a helicopter is Impossible and I'm fucking retarded but I don't care, I'm beautiful. I'm having a plastic surgeon install rotary blades, 30 mm cannons and AMG-114 Hellfire missiles on my body. From now on I want you guys to call me "Apache" and respect my right to kill from above and kill needlessly. If you can't accept me you're a heliphobe and need to check your vehicle privilege. Thank you for being so understanding.

11. ISO #4211

12. ISO #4212

13. ISO #4213

14. ISO #4214

15. ISO #4215

Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    The following errors occurred with your submission

• The text that you have entered is too long (208596 characters). Please shorten it to 100000 characters long.

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU UUUUUUUUUUUUU
    Surprising. The mass (?) in tiny characters seemed to have more characters lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

16. ISO #4216

ᕦ(✧ᗜ✧)ᕥ You take the moon and you take the sun. ᕦ(✧ᗜ✧)ᕥ
    ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) You take everything that sounds like fun. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    ☞♥Ꮂ♥☞ You stir it all together and then you're done. ☞♥Ꮂ♥☞
    ᕙ(◍.◎)ᕗ Rada rada rada rada rada rada. ᕙ(◍.◎)ᕗ
    Quote Originally Posted by The God-King
    9. Usage of text that is not visible is not allowed.
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

17. ISO #4217

You're never going to make it to 1000th post, for you will be MoDkIlLeD first mwahahah

sweet vengeance is sweet ;)

18. ISO #4218

19. ISO #4219

Quote Originally Posted by Varcron View Post
    Dear lord what have I started.
    You have just crossed a terrible threshold, Arthas.

20. ISO #4220

Quote Originally Posted by Toadette View Post
    If you had played the last few games on the site you would understand. This playerbase has a bad habit of claiming day 1, even without any votes on certain people that will drop a claim, and pushing for a mass claim day 2 very often. Its not uncommon to be starting day 3 with only 2 or 3 people max unclaimed, or everyone claimed.

Since today is a no lynch day, any claim would be a bad idea but I wouldn't put it past a few people here.

No true Scotsman fallacy. I agree SuperJack is not acting townie but you're in a tunnel already.

And they say I exaggerate ^_^
    SuperJack is low hanging fruit

21. ISO #4221

Quote Originally Posted by secondpassing View Post
    LMAO

Quote Originally Posted by Toadette
    What's the point of my posts you ask? I like to point out flawed reasoning and overreactions because they lead to early tunneling. In Spore, ika tunneled Calix all game for a read he made on day 1 that ended up being a large reason why town lost (they were both town). I've always been a proponent of day one reads and lynches but the more I play the more I see faulty reasoning that I like to now point out.

If you're going to scum read me based off of your meta, more power to you, but don't be surprised when I take the rest of your posts less seriously due to it.
    Some things never change B)

22. ISO #4222

23. ISO #4223

AXVZZXCADWAZV

I think he's mechanically unlikely to be the killer, so maybe lol.

24. ISO #4224

25. ISO #4225

26. ISO #4226

Not as low hanging as me
    J E S T E R K I N G J E S T E R K I N G J E S T E R K I N G J E S T E R K I N G J E S T E R K I N G J E S T E R K I N G J E S T E R K I N G J E S T E R K I N G J E S T E R K I N G J E S T E R K I N G J E S T E R K I N G J E S T E R K I N G J E S T E R K I N G J E S T E R K I N G J E S T E R K I N G J E S T E R K I N G J E S T E R K I N G J E S T E R K I N G J E S T E R K I N G J E S T E R K I N G J E S T E R K I N G J E S T E R K I N G J E S T E R K I N G J E S T E R K I N G J E S T E R K I N G J E S T E R K I N G J E S T E R K I N G J E S T E R K I N G J E S T E R K I N G J E S T E R K I N G J E S T E R K I N G J E S T E R K I N G J E S T E R K I N G J E S T E R K I N G J E S T E R K I N G J E S T E R K I N G J E S T E R K I N G J E S T E R K I N G J E S T E R K I N G J E S T E R K I N G J E S T E R K I N G J E S T E R K I N G J E S T E R K I N G J E S T E R K I N G J E S T E R K I N G J E S T E R K I N G J E S T E R K I N G J E S T E R K I N G J E S T E R K I N G J E S T E R K I N G J E S T E R K I N G J E S T E R K I N G J E S T E R K I N G J E S T E R K I N G J E S T E R K I N G J E S T E R K I N G J E S T E R K I N G J E S T E R K I N G J E S T E R K I N G J E S T E R K I N G J E S T E R K I N G J E S T E R K I N G J E S T E R K I N G J E S T E R K I N G J E S T E R K I N G J E S T E R K I N G J E S T E R K I N G J E S T E R K I N G J E S T E R K I N G J E S T E R K I N G J E S T E R K I N G J E S T E R K I N G J E S T E R K I N G J E S T E R K I N G J E S T E R K I N G J E S T E R K I N G J E S T E R K I N G J E S T E R K I N G J E S T E R K I N G J E S T E R K I N G J E S T E R K I N G J E S T E R K I N G J E S T E R K I N G J E S T E R K I N G J E S T E R K I N G J E S T E R K I N G J E S T E R K I N G J E S T E R K I N G J E S T E R K I N G J E S T E R K I N G J E S T E R K I N G J E S T E R K I N G J E S T E R K I N G J E S T E R K I N G J E S T E R K I N G J E S T E R K I N G J E S T E R K I N G J E S T E R K I N G J E S T E R K I N G J E S T E R K I N G J E S T E R K I N G J E S T E R K I N G J E S T E R K I N G J E S T E R K I N G J E S T E R K I N G J E S T E R K I N G J E S T E R K I N G J E S T E R K I N G J E S T E R K I N G

27. ISO #4227

28. ISO #4228

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    After Reading Through What Feels Like 1 Million Vote Varcron Things.... Im Willing To Vote Banana Strictly Out Total And Utter Agitation And His Rainbow Text And Putting Dumb Ass Bible Stuff In A Game Where It Dont Belong..

Anyone With Me?
    Nope, just keep your vote where it is. Vote Varcron

29. ISO #4229

30. ISO #4230

I also really like Toadette's play. Its very intimidating,at some point I'll be confident enough to mount a lynch worthy argument against her as scum.

I have a feeling it's going to take something special.
    Now you've made me blush

31. ISO #4231

After Reading Through What Feels Like 1 Million Vote Varcron Things.... Im Willing To Vote Banana Strictly Out Total And Utter Agitation And His Rainbow Text And Putting Dumb Ass Bible Stuff In A Game Where It Dont Belong..

Anyone With Me?
    Lets Do It

-vote BananaCucho -vote BananaCucho -vote BananaCucho -vote BananaCucho -vote BananaCucho -vote BananaCucho -vote BananaCucho -vote BananaCucho -vote BananaCucho -vote BananaCucho -vote BananaCucho -vote BananaCucho -vote BananaCucho -vote BananaCucho -vote BananaCucho -vote BananaCucho -vote BananaCucho -vote BananaCucho -vote BananaCucho -vote BananaCucho -vote BananaCucho -vote BananaCucho -vote BananaCucho -vote BananaCucho -vote BananaCucho -vote BananaCucho -vote BananaCucho -vote BananaCucho -vote BananaCucho -vote BananaCucho -vote BananaCucho -vote BananaCucho -vote BananaCucho -vote BananaCucho -vote BananaCucho -vote BananaCucho -vote BananaCucho -vote BananaCucho -vote BananaCucho -vote BananaCucho -vote BananaCucho -vote BananaCucho -vote BananaCucho -vote BananaCucho -vote BananaCucho -vote BananaCucho -vote BananaCucho -vote BananaCucho -vote BananaCucho -vote BananaCucho -vote BananaCucho -vote BananaCucho -vote BananaCucho -vote BananaCucho -vote BananaCucho -vote BananaCucho -vote BananaCucho -vote BananaCucho -vote BananaCucho -vote BananaCucho -vote BananaCucho -vote BananaCucho -vote BananaCucho -vote BananaCucho -vote BananaCucho -vote BananaCucho -vote BananaCucho -vote BananaCucho -vote BananaCucho -vote BananaCucho -vote BananaCucho -vote BananaCucho -vote BananaCucho -vote BananaCucho -vote BananaCucho -vote BananaCucho -vote BananaCucho -vote BananaCucho -vote BananaCucho -vote BananaCucho -vote BananaCucho -vote BananaCucho -vote BananaCucho -vote BananaCucho -vote BananaCucho -vote BananaCucho -vote BananaCucho -vote BananaCucho -vote BananaCucho -vote BananaCucho -vote BananaCucho -vote BananaCucho -vote BananaCucho -vote BananaCucho -vote BananaCucho -vote BananaCucho -vote BananaCucho -vote BananaCucho -vote BananaCucho -vote BananaCucho -vote BananaCucho -vote BananaCucho -vote BananaCucho -vote BananaCucho -vote BananaCucho -vote BananaCucho -vote BananaCucho -vote BananaCucho -vote BananaCucho -vote BananaCucho -vote BananaCucho -vote BananaCucho -vote BananaCucho -vote BananaCucho -vote BananaCucho -vote BananaCucho -vote BananaCucho -vote BananaCucho -vote BananaCucho -vote BananaCucho -vote BananaCucho -vote BananaCucho -vote BananaCucho -vote BananaCucho -vote BananaCucho -vote BananaCucho -vote BananaCucho -vote BananaCucho -vote BananaCucho -vote BananaCucho -vote BananaCucho -vote BananaCucho -vote BananaCucho -vote BananaCucho -vote BananaCucho -vote BananaCucho -vote BananaCucho -vote BananaCucho -vote BananaCucho -vote BananaCucho -vote BananaCucho -vote BananaCucho -vote BananaCucho -vote BananaCucho -vote BananaCucho -vote BananaCucho -vote BananaCucho -vote BananaCucho -vote BananaCucho -vote BananaCucho -vote BananaCucho -vote BananaCucho -vote BananaCucho -vote BananaCucho -vote BananaCucho -vote BananaCucho -vote BananaCucho -vote BananaCucho -vote BananaCucho -vote BananaCucho -vote BananaCucho -vote BananaCucho -vote BananaCucho -vote BananaCucho -vote BananaCucho -vote BananaCucho -vote BananaCucho

​POLICY LYNCH THIS ASS

32. ISO #4232

33. ISO #4233

34. ISO #4234

That game was amazing. I sucked but the amount of thought that went into it was superb.
    I had forgotten about it til now, now I briefly remember some parts from it. I miss the amount of toxicity ikawolf brought to the table lmao

35. ISO #4235

36. ISO #4236

37. ISO #4237

38. ISO #4238

39. ISO #4239

40. ISO #4240

41. ISO #4241

Not as low hanging as me
    Oh don't you worry, you'll soon be hanging very low, close to the ground yet in the air ;)
    I want this to start a new beautiful trend where we use posts from previous games to make arguments in current ones
    VADE RETRO SATANAS

Anyone With Me?
    ...no. That is a bad idea. We need to kill the Jester King, not his jesters. Also, religious trigger much, reprobate?

42. ISO #4242

Welcome to secondpassing's pre-alpha adventure game. As is inferred, please suffer and experience joy in exploring/hiding from the world created for you(?)

You will not be exploring the main world, but rather a test world so that I may figure out exactly what I need to test.

First, please make a character— describing physical characteristics (age (7+ if you don't I may have to alter your bio), gender, height, length of hair :], or whatever), and a background that may hint at motivations. This will affect the quests or the alignment you recieve, but most importantly, my perception of you. At this time, you may only make human characters.

Describe your wish (..low-average-high..) for each of these characteristics: mental volitility, mental health, physical constitution, intellect, charm, foresight, dexterity
    Describe a perk/talent you have, or a lack of one.

Pick a number between 1-4 for spawn location.

Name:

Wishes for
    mental volitility
    mental health
    physical constitution
    intellect
    charm
    foresight
    dexterity

Bio:

Spawn location:
    _______

Example
    Name: Tirra Jihaven
    Race: Female

Wishes for
    low mental volitility
    average mental health
    low-average physical constitution
    high intellect
    average charm charm
    average foresight
    low-average dexterity

Bio: Brown hair light brown eyes light brown skin, continuing her education in mechanical engineering. Average height, shoulder length hair. She was bored, and is hoping to learn something new or whatever. It doesn't matter to her. Thinks quick and calmly under dire circumstances.

Spawn location: 1

43. ISO #4243

44. ISO #4244

45. ISO #4245

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Oh don't you worry, you'll soon be hanging very low, close to the ground yet in the air ;)

VADE RETRO SATANAS

...no. That is a bad idea. We need to kill the Jester King, not his jesters. Also, religious trigger much, reprobate?
    It's quite funny, for everything religious I posted is actually considered "anti-mormon" material, and if the mormons end up being right I will be cast out into outer darkness for revealing their sacred secrets and blaspheming against god

Fuck jesus christ though, in the ass.

46. ISO #4246

47. ISO #4247

48. ISO #4248

Ok, just woke up. Added Banana and SP to the ignore list while the game ends. No need to read what they say at all.

We don't need to kill any Jester at all. We have majority without them. Furthermore, lynching a jester would result in the Jester King getting a conversion, and that would actually be dangerous.

49. ISO #4249

50. ISO #4250

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post

VADE RETRO SATANAS

I Mean Maybe Ill Make A FM Game Based Strictly On The Bible Stories.. So It Has A Place.