S-FM 327 : Last Hope - Page 88
Register

User Tag List

Page 88 of 97 FirstFirst ... 38 78 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... LastLast
Results 4,351 to 4,400 of 4823
  1. ISO #4351

Re: S-FM 327 : Last Hope

I think lag attack and blink aren't both mafia here, I don't see how they could be. Lag's AtE seemed real, and thinking back, blink did kinda try to disengage on D1. If anything, that makes me scum read him lol. When blink tunnels, he tunnels hard. I think he felt bad or something. He kinda indicated this at the end of d2 in response to LagAttack's LW insulting him

2. ISO #4352

3. ISO #4353

4. ISO #4354

5. ISO #4355

To review a few things:

If ceko (or anyone other than Wrath + Oberon) is Magus, then ceko fireballs the Oberon + Wrath duo. Oberon hides behind Wrath, and Wrath dies.

If Wrath is Magus, then Wrath explosive target's ceko.

If Yuesford flips anything but Slime, then blink is auto-confirmed scum.

If Wrath flips Magus then MM is confirmed scum.

6. ISO #4356

And just to remind everyone:

We have two Magus claims:
    Ceko, Wrath

And THREE innate power role claims (that is to say they are claiming they've been a PR this whole game):
    Oberon, Yuesford, ZZorange

3 of the 4 scum have to be among those 5.
    Wrath Magus means MM is the 4th scum.
    Yuesford not-slime means blink is the 4th scum.

Ceko Magus + Yuesford Slime means we still have to find the 4th scum among:
    MM, Numbertwo, Varcron, CRichard, PQR, blink

7. ISO #4357

8. ISO #4358

Since Yuesford claimed Doc from my POV he literally can't be a shadow other than slime.

This would mean MM was faking the RB and that they actually tried to kill me and clean my kill on N1 making Marsh scum with Yuesford.

That's the only way that I can see Yuesford here as scum he'd have to be exactly slime.

Yuesford is REAL. I can kind of understand his day 2 play to soft Magus and act Jestery. Maybe draw the 1-shot kill, while still hiding his role as doctor. Yuesford+frinckles would be our two starting PR'S.

This would mean that Oberon is fake. I would understand him to possibly be mafia faking jester play. Metawise to me that's likely how Oberon would play it. But since Yuesford claims Oberon was attacked that can only ever make him Jester. Frinckles also had a strong Jester read on Oberon a nd I'm inclined to trust him on it now that I know frinckles was real.

Ceko's play today by outing the real Magus (Wrath) was extremely scummy. Ceko keeps droning on about people that lynched frinckles are stupid or scum when he in fact himself was at the forefront of doing just that. I realized early on in the day that this could be a possibility, was I actually pocketed by Ceko? I had to figure it out so I baited Ceko pretty hard earlier when I said I was manipulated to try and signal to the real Magus that something wasn't right. I was never manipulated I only created that to try and out either Jester or Scum. Ceko took the bait like a UWU and tried to run with it. No way in hell he's the real Magus, Lag even denied being leveled up by Ceko. Lag should know Ceko's not real here. This makes Lag the second scum here for openly claiming Ceko's a liar, and still voting with him. Ceko would know it's okay to say he leveled up Lag. There's also another reason how I know Ceko and Lag are partners. Get ready for the kicker.

The kicker here is that I WAS NOT Manipulated, I visited LagAttack last night and was Leveled up to Glorious Master. This can mean only one of two things. LagAttack is Darkness/Magus.

Now the third scum has to be someone already on the Yuesford train because Yuesford hasn't been hammered, It appears that 3 scum + the jester right now are currently on Yuesford. I honestly don't think it can be Varcron or #2 so that leaves PQR. PQR was also the most opportunistic one along with wrath when frinckles tried to implicate us as SVS and never TVT.

Ceko+Lag+PQR to me is the scum team that makes the most sense with Oberon being the Templar here.
    Frinckles+Yuesford would be the two TPRS with Wrath being the Magus.
    I'm The glorious master and hoperfully I'm not RB'D so I can reveal tomorrow.

I HARDCLAIM TO HAVE VISITED LAGATTACK LAST NIGHT AND HAVE LEVELED UP TO GLORIOUS MASTER I CAN REVEAL TOMORROW.

This isn't where i parked my car.....

9. ISO #4359

Quote Originally Posted by LagAttack View Post
    To review a few things:

If ceko (or anyone other than Wrath + Oberon) is Magus, then ceko fireballs the Oberon + Wrath duo. Oberon hides behind Wrath, and Wrath dies.

If Wrath is Magus, then Wrath explosive target's ceko.

If Yuesford flips anything but Slime, then blink is auto-confirmed scum.

If Wrath flips Magus then MM is confirmed scum.
    i confirmed with auwt that this will actually happen. i will do this since it kills wrath faster. @Oberon pls hide behind wrath tonight. i will fireball u and wrath. wrath will die and you will become a stealthy assassin.
    i don't think yues is slime. darkness leveled up a teammate on night 1, so slime had no reason to visit.

i will

-vote unvote

until @Oberon confirms.

10. ISO #4360

And there's our solve. Blink is the fourth scum who is just now realizing that the Yues lynch is happening and his lynch will 100% implicate him as scum, so he's doing everything he can to prevent the Yues lynch from happening.

Our scum pool is therefore:
    Magus claims (1 scum here)
    Ceko, Wrath

Innate PR claims (2 scum here):

Lying about being manipulated only to double back in order to claim a townie is actually level 3 (last scum):
    blink

If I had to bet, my solve would be Wrath as Templar, Yuesford/ZZorange/blink as scum

11. ISO #4361

Quote Originally Posted by theoneceko View Post
    i confirmed with auwt that this will actually happen. i will do this since it kills wrath faster. @Oberon pls hide behind wrath tonight. i will fireball u and wrath. wrath will die and you will become a stealthy assassin.
    i don't think yues is slime. darkness leveled up a teammate on night 1, so slime had no reason to visit.

i will

-vote unvote

until @Oberon confirms.
    I doubt you will tbh.

12. ISO #4362

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Since Yuesford claimed Doc from my POV he literally can't be a shadow other than slime.

This would mean MM was faking the RB and that they actually tried to kill me and clean my kill on N1 making Marsh scum with Yuesford.

That's the only way that I can see Yuesford here as scum he'd have to be exactly slime.

Yuesford is REAL. I can kind of understand his day 2 play to soft Magus and act Jestery. Maybe draw the 1-shot kill, while still hiding his role as doctor. Yuesford+frinckles would be our two starting PR'S.

This would mean that Oberon is fake. I would understand him to possibly be mafia faking jester play. Metawise to me that's likely how Oberon would play it. But since Yuesford claims Oberon was attacked that can only ever make him Jester. Frinckles also had a strong Jester read on Oberon a nd I'm inclined to trust him on it now that I know frinckles was real.

Ceko's play today by outing the real Magus (Wrath) was extremely scummy. Ceko keeps droning on about people that lynched frinckles are stupid or scum when he in fact himself was at the forefront of doing just that. I realized early on in the day that this could be a possibility, was I actually pocketed by Ceko? I had to figure it out so I baited Ceko pretty hard earlier when I said I was manipulated to try and signal to the real Magus that something wasn't right. I was never manipulated I only created that to try and out either Jester or Scum. Ceko took the bait like a UWU and tried to run with it. No way in hell he's the real Magus, Lag even denied being leveled up by Ceko. Lag should know Ceko's not real here. This makes Lag the second scum here for openly claiming Ceko's a liar, and still voting with him. Ceko would know it's okay to say he leveled up Lag. There's also another reason how I know Ceko and Lag are partners. Get ready for the kicker.

The kicker here is that I WAS NOT Manipulated, I visited LagAttack last night and was Leveled up to Glorious Master. This can mean only one of two things. LagAttack is Darkness/Magus.

Now the third scum has to be someone already on the Yuesford train because Yuesford hasn't been hammered, It appears that 3 scum + the jester right now are currently on Yuesford. I honestly don't think it can be Varcron or #2 so that leaves PQR. PQR was also the most opportunistic one along with wrath when frinckles tried to implicate us as SVS and never TVT.

Ceko+Lag+PQR to me is the scum team that makes the most sense with Oberon being the Templar here.
    Frinckles+Yuesford would be the two TPRS with Wrath being the Magus.
    I'm The glorious master and hoperfully I'm not RB'D so I can reveal tomorrow.

I HARDCLAIM TO HAVE VISITED LAGATTACK LAST NIGHT AND HAVE LEVELED UP TO GLORIOUS MASTER I CAN REVEAL TOMORROW.

wrath said he used the ice magus ability twice, so he is scum faking magus
    no no no. i baited you!!!
    uwu
    @CRichardForumLies

do u believe blink rn?? ;W;

13. ISO #4363

And there's our solve. Blink is the fourth scum who is just now realizing that the Yues lynch is happening and his lynch will 100% implicate him as scum, so he's doing everything he can to prevent the Yues lynch from happening.

Ceko, Wrath

Lying about being manipulated only to double back in order to claim a townie is actually level 3 (last scum):
    blink

If I had to bet, my solve would be Wrath as Templar, Yuesford/ZZorange/blink as scum
    My solve is much better and makes much more sense, you literally said you were not leveled up like Ceko claimed. Yet still vote with him?

I baited Ceko out and literally solved the game with that play, I visited you and leveled up you're the darkness bruv.

14. ISO #4364

15. ISO #4365

Ceko, Wrath

blink

yea same ;W;

16. ISO #4366

My solve is much better and makes much more sense, you literally said you were not leveled up like Ceko claimed. Yet still vote with him?

I baited Ceko out and literally solved the game with that play, I visited you and leveled up you're the darkness bruv.
    lag could be lying :^)

17. ISO #4367

18. ISO #4368

wrath said he used the ice magus ability twice, so he is scum faking magus
    no no no. i baited you!!!
    uwu
    @CRichardForumLies

do u believe blink rn?? ;W;
    You literally told me that veteran advice is to not respond to scum, the only world where what blink is saying makes sense, is the world where you're lying about being Magus.

And if you know you're Magus - then there's no scenario where blink's story makes any sense and you should see him as scum.

19. ISO #4369

20. ISO #4370

21. ISO #4371

You literally told me that veteran advice is to not respond to scum, the only world where what blink is saying makes sense, is the world where you're lying about being Magus.

And if you know you're Magus - then there's no scenario where blink's story makes any sense and you should see him as scum.
    @Oberon remind you of me open wolfing in silent night?

22. ISO #4372

i don't think that's an absolute rule lol, just a guideline.

23. ISO #4373

i'd to address a FEW things. ur right though, i think crichard will just hammer after blink posted his wall.
    Look at blink squirm right now - making desperate plays to get someone to flip off of Yuesford when Yues is mechanically confirmed scum 99% of the time.

24. ISO #4374

25. ISO #4375

Look at blink squirm right now - making desperate plays to get someone to flip off of Yuesford when Yues is mechanically confirmed scum 99% of the time.
    yea, since we're in-game i am like HAHA BLINK, GET REKT UWU. YEAH, I CARRIED THIS TOWN ALL BY MYSELF, FRINCKLES HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH IT!!!

i will be glad when this game ends though and we can relax again

26. ISO #4376

27. ISO #4377

There's no desperation here homie, I'm cool as a cucumber. I think you've just realized you're fucked

28. ISO #4378

29. ISO #4379

30. ISO #4380

31. ISO #4381

32. ISO #4382

yea, since we're in-game i am like HAHA BLINK, GET REKT UWU. YEAH, I CARRIED THIS TOWN ALL BY MYSELF, FRINCKLES HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH IT!!!

i will be glad when this game ends though and we can relax again
    I understand you have to go all in now, good job on the pocket tho seriously, not many people can pocket me like that.

33. ISO #4383

34. ISO #4384

There's no desperation here homie, I'm cool as a cucumber. I think you've just realized you're fucked
    i still think ur scum, but i rly like ur confidence here

i also appreciate u going after crichard ^-^ he had no right to talk shit about this site and its players

35. ISO #4385

Can't stay, but here's my last will written overnight...
    Spoiler : Let me tell you in the nicest way possible... :
    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall
    N1: Was roleblocked

You were warned.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T5r9Xi9sl08
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KpcjaybJtcI
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zgi97bb39mo
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ky5iWPbTJBU
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ

LYNCH YUESFORD, THEN LYNCH BLINKSKATER, THEN (maybe) THROW TOMATOES AT THE HOPELESS !%!"$%$?!/$? WHO CANNOT SEE THE OBVIOUS:
    Quote Originally Posted by Yuesford View Post
    Hi guys. As your fellow villager, I can assure you I level-upped blinkskater. This frinkle guy is trolling and evils rode with him.

-vote Frinkles
    Yues + blink are scum together.
    LagAttack is town.
    Oberon is... I don't know anymore. He definetly is horribly anti-town and should be lynched/killed just for that, honestly. If he's town, he played really badly, to the point it's hard to believe he's town.
    Ceko is doing ?????? with the Frinckles lynch, but his comments before the hammer seemed genuine...
    There likely is one AFK/low activity scum/templar.

I have full faith in you LagAttack, lead this town to victory through the flames of adversity. Hurrah!

And here's my vote
    -vote Yuesford

Scum are piling on LagAttack lol, Yues + blink are definetly scum, and then we have ZZOrange who's sus by PoE and CyberWrath who was weird earlier and now according to LagAttack's recent summary post is a Magus claim fighting Ceko the other magus claim. There's probably one townie on LagAttack just because it'd be really weird if all non-towns piled up at start of D3, but yeah, scum are definetly there.

And actually, if there is a CC war between ZZ and Oberon, this may be where the game actually is interesting, so if there are any PRs who could help solve this situation at night, it'd be great. This is solely based on LagAttack's recent summary post btw, because I do not have time to read.

On these words, I'm off. YUESFORD L-1, would be nice not to hammer early for no reason, but I have absolutely NO doubt he is scum, like no doubt AT ALL.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

36. ISO #4386

i still think ur scum, but i rly like ur confidence here

i also appreciate u going after crichard ^-^ he had no right to talk shit about this site and its players
    As much as people may think I'm a dick sometimes, I got love for my homies that I play with. I'm sorry but you're going down

37. ISO #4387

if i die tonight, lagattack is ur new town leader
    +1, you have my full support on this. Also remember guys:

Quote Originally Posted by Yuesford View Post
    Hi guys. As your fellow villager, I can assure you I level-upped blinkskater. This frinkle guy is trolling and evils rode with him.

-vote Frinkles
    ANYONE VOTING LAGATTACK OVER YUESFORD IS EITHER SCUM OR SUFFERING FROM TOWN'S SYNDROME
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

38. ISO #4388

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    +1, you have my full support on this. Also remember guys:

ANYONE VOTING LAGATTACK OVER YUESFORD IS EITHER SCUM OR SUFFERING FROM TOWN'S SYNDROME
    You realize that Ceko claimed to have leveled up Lag, and Lag has denied this.

You also realize that I visited Lag last night and leveled up to Glorious Master right?

39. ISO #4389

40. ISO #4390

41. ISO #4391

42. ISO #4392

43. ISO #4393

44. ISO #4394

45. ISO #4395

46. ISO #4396

47. ISO #4397

As much as people may think I'm a dick sometimes, I got love for my homies that I play with. I'm sorry but you're going down
    I think Richard was wrong about the meta here, but not for the obvious reasons. He’s wrong because ppl hate FPSes here as well. I think every single game I’ve FPSed someone insulted me or lynched me.

48. ISO #4398

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Can't stay, but here's my last will written overnight...

And here's my vote
    -vote Yuesford

Scum are piling on LagAttack lol, Yues + blink are definetly scum, and then we have ZZOrange who's sus by PoE and CyberWrath who was weird earlier and now according to LagAttack's recent summary post is a Magus claim fighting Ceko the other magus claim. There's probably one townie on LagAttack just because it'd be really weird if all non-towns piled up at start of D3, but yeah, scum are definetly there.

And actually, if there is a CC war between ZZ and Oberon, this may be where the game actually is interesting, so if there are any PRs who could help solve this situation at night, it'd be great. This is solely based on LagAttack's recent summary post btw, because I do not have time to read.

On these words, I'm off. YUESFORD L-1, would be nice not to hammer early for no reason, but I have absolutely NO doubt he is scum, like no doubt AT ALL.
    I didn’t play horribly. I think Frinckles played a lot worse than I did. My respect for him went down after I saw he was town and did all that. I could see him doing any of those things I accused him of as town, and I wouldn’t mind, but all of them?

49. ISO #4399

50. ISO #4400