S-FM 327 : Last Hope - Page 65
Register

User Tag List

Page 65 of 97 FirstFirst ... 15 55 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 75 ... LastLast
Results 3,201 to 3,250 of 4823
  1. ISO #3201

Re: S-FM 327 : Last Hope

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    BUT IT'S IMPOSSIBLE YUES IS TOWN UNLESS HE THREW BY POSTING THAT HE UPPED BLINK
    I M P O S S I B L E

ASKING MAGUS TO REVEAL = ASKING MAGUS TO SUICIDE FOR SOMETHING OBVIOUS = HORRIBLE PLAY
    "Ok dude, you literally tracked a player, to the guy claiming he was leveled up start of night, and don't care about any other facet of the game, don't care about the what if's apparently, you just want to see me burn and I'm almost enticed to just push for my own lynch at this point just so I can get the satisfaction of you being the forefront of it, and being so fucking terribly wrong because you want to be right so bad and get that +1 on me"

tell me this ate from blink isn't real.

2. ISO #3202

Quote Originally Posted by Oberon View Post
    so the dude who can't even keep his record straight and is spamming is more legit than me? frinckles I think you randed wolf this time around bro.
    you falsely said you had a red check on someone and almost got him lynched
    you performed a FAKE OUTING that was incredibly risky and yet yielded nothing of value as far as I can tell

... I don't think I can blame Frinckles for calling you Templar here lol. I don't think you're Templar anymore, but like, you're pushing your luck xD.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

3. ISO #3203

why does yuesford have to be either the magus or darkness? can't he be villager?
    LOOK AT THIS DAMN POST

Quote Originally Posted by Yuesford View Post
    Hi guys. As your fellow villager, I can assure you I level-upped blinkskater. This frinkle guy is trolling and evils rode with him.

-vote Frinkles
    HE IS NOT VILLAGER MAG
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

4. ISO #3204

"Ok dude, you literally tracked a player, to the guy claiming he was leveled up start of night, and don't care about any other facet of the game, don't care about the what if's apparently, you just want to see me burn and I'm almost enticed to just push for my own lynch at this point just so I can get the satisfaction of you being the forefront of it, and being so fucking terribly wrong because you want to be right so bad and get that +1 on me"

tell me this ate from blink isn't real.
    are you seriously trusting AtE from blink lol? It's blink! He's going to appeal to the emotions of fucking coconuts if he so desires, it's his thing, and he fools people that way. Mechanics trump all of this, and they make everyone's life much easier here. So easy that I actually think I owe apologies to Frinckles for initially being against his reveal, since it really helped us and was likely to do so.

5. ISO #3205

you performed a FAKE OUTING that was incredibly risky and yet yielded nothing of value as far as I can tell

... I don't think I can blame Frinckles for calling you Templar here lol. I don't think you're Templar anymore, but like, you're pushing your luck xD.
    dude half the bs you're posting pisses me off you're really acting like an anti-vaxxer here, its like I can't get through to you no matter how hard I try,

SO, tell me this makes sense:

1. I ask Frinckles a series of questions, some of which hadn't been answered before, and some of which were important, and he deflects, saying he won't spend his last 3 minutes in the game explaining himself again, and then *disappears* from the thread and comes back a bit later, supposedly because the day was about to end.
    2. Instead of just answering my questions, when he comes back he places a vote on you, WHOM HE TOWNREADS, and asks for you to be hammered, even though he thinks I'm jester

??? how does any of that make any sense?

6. ISO #3206

dude half the bs you're posting pisses me off you're really acting like an anti-vaxxer here, its like I can't get through to you no matter how hard I try,

1. I ask Frinckles a series of questions, some of which hadn't been answered before, and some of which were important, and he deflects, saying he won't spend his last 3 minutes in the game explaining himself again, and then *disappears* from the thread and comes back a bit later, supposedly because the day was about to end.
    2. Instead of just answering my questions, when he comes back he places a vote on you, WHOM HE TOWNREADS, and asks for you to be hammered, even though he thinks I'm jester

oh and he also said he won't answer them because im jester, now how would he know im jester?

7. ISO #3207

how would frinckles know I was templar at the time?

8. ISO #3208

9. ISO #3209

@Frinckles can you give your versions of things please? Or quote it if you already posted it, which you likely did? Because what he says here does look bad lol.

The issue with calling Frinckles bad here is that he mechanically can't be scum unless he's with the two guys he's accusing. YOU are the one acting like an anti-vaxxer, ignoring the scientific evidence and prefering your unproven theories! Stop crusading at me and read the post I keep quoting lol

10. ISO #3210

how would frinckles know I was templar at the time?
    You literally quoted how:

AND IF YOU DON'T ADDRESS THE YUESFORD POST I WILL SPAM PATRIOTIC SONGS OF THE COUNTRY YOU KNOW >=O

11. ISO #3211

You literally quoted how:

AND IF YOU DON'T ADDRESS THE YUESFORD POST I WILL SPAM PATRIOTIC SONGS OF THE COUNTRY YOU KNOW >=O
    how would frinckles know the check was fake?

12. ISO #3212

how would frinckles know the check was fake?
    because your claim was utterly nonsensical. You literally pulled that from your ass in two minutes. You had been voting and pushing elsewhere for the entire day.

13. ISO #3213

Spoiler : vid :

I will gradually get closer until you address it

14. ISO #3214

15. ISO #3215

because your claim was utterly nonsensical. You literally pulled that from your ass in two minutes. You had been voting and pushing elsewhere for the entire day.
    6 people bought my claim, are you sure it really was that nonsensical? for you it was, because you obviously know your own alignment, so you're biased.

16. ISO #3216

6 people bought my claim, are you sure it really was that nonsensical? for you it was, because you obviously know your own alignment, so you're biased.
    Think about it for one second. You have a red check on someone, yet vote someone else at the start of the day and let everything be about other people? How does that make any sense whatsoever? I pointed that out myself, which Frinckles surely saw, so even if he didn't realize it by himself, he'd at least see me say it.

17. ISO #3217

18. ISO #3218

@EVERYONE
    Read this to see my case on Frinckles. It's there.
    Now I think I understand why Frinckles voted me lol, but I'll let him speak for himself just in case. There's a scenario that 100 % makes sense here, I'd have done the same in his position.

19. ISO #3219

@Marshmallow Marshall why did you vote ozy yesterday?
    why did you think it was blink? I got the feeling you scum read him before, is that correct?
    Incorrect. My scumread on Blink developed overnight. I had him as a mild townread on D1 just because I thought scum!Ozy had been using him to push town!you without getting his own hands dirty. I intentionally didn't read into him because I know I'm shit at doing so on D1, and there was no need to read him immediatly anyway. He certainly wasn't a townread of mine, though, and if I had read more, I'd have scumread him D1 a bit probably.

As for Ozy, just read my case on him lol. He seemed to be setting people up for lynches, cautiously attacking people, sowing discord. His play reminded me of his scum play in ?krc as S-FM Skin Overdose.

20. ISO #3220

21. ISO #3221

22. ISO #3222

@Numbertwo do you still think its MM?
    Why do you think it's me btw, #2? I feel like I'm kinda obviously town because of my visible progression, but obviously, I'm biased.

Off I go

23. ISO #3223

Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    lol villagers dont walk around at night
    And most importantly, they don't claim to have performed magic rituals to level up squirrels in the wilderness

24. ISO #3224

25. ISO #3225

Now I think I understand why Frinckles voted me lol, but I'll let him speak for himself just in case. There's a scenario that 100 % makes sense here, I'd have done the same in his position.
    But for the third time, mechanics basically.

Even scum!frinckles doesn't lynch half afk MM.
    (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)ﻭ 레드벨벳 ! ! ٩(♡ε♡ )۶

26. ISO #3226

27. ISO #3227

28. ISO #3228

He was at L-1... you were asking for a hammer dude on a dude you thought was town get your facts straight
    these votes show frinckles was at L-2 before you unvoted. blink voted frinckles 30 minutes after your unvote, but that is irrelevant

anyways don't mind me but I'm Knight, and Marshmallow Marshall is A SHADOW.
    Quote Originally Posted by theoneceko View Post
    -vote marshmallow marshall

obviously
    Quote Originally Posted by CRichardForumLies View Post
    Anyway seeing we have a thunderdome for sure between Oberon and MM, we kill the one the cop claimed a red check on first.
    -vote MarshMallow Marshall
    Quote Originally Posted by Yuesford View Post
    -vote Marshmallow Marshall
    whatever
    -vote Marshmallow Marshall
    -unvote

29. ISO #3229

30. ISO #3230

31. ISO #3231

The only two other players attempting to manipulate the factors that a Templar would be interested in are in my scum pool.

The two factors are: Pretending to be a PR to get leveled up (or "down which would be a level up for templar) or possibly being lynched for a level 1 win.

Look at my list and ask yourself which players have played with that as their possible strategy.

There aren't too many if you were considering a Templar going for his win con. But you might even suggest myself, to which I would reiterate why I would claim that I've leveled up already as Templar. That would instantly signal to a Magus not to use his ability on me and likely spook the Darkness guy.

Even Wrath has since basically told the Magus not to level them up because their level 1 ability is arguably better. Why would they as Templar do that?

So yeah. I think you're Templar.
    that's obvious. wrath wants to stay a lvl 1 templar, bc winning at lvl 2 is much harder. becoming lvl 3 is rly unlikely

i don't understand ur argument of templar!oberon at all. you may just be biased on him bc ur too focused on the fact he accused you of putting mm to l-2 instead of l-1. you're either making an honest mistake as town here or want to protect your scum buddy wrath. the parallels between you two today are scary.

do you really believe oberon is templar? the only reason i was okay with you claiming oberon is templar is if you're trying to cover for the dude. templar is only neut evil at level 1, so magus and darkness won't want to level templar up.

32. ISO #3232

Quote Originally Posted by theoneceko View Post
    that's obvious. wrath wants to stay a lvl 1 templar, bc winning at lvl 2 is much harder. becoming lvl 3 is rly unlikely

i don't understand ur argument of templar!oberon at all. you may just be biased on him bc ur too focused on the fact he accused you of putting mm to l-2 instead of l-1. you're either making an honest mistake as town here or want to protect your scum buddy wrath. the parallels between you two today are scary.

do you really believe oberon is templar? the only reason i was okay with you claiming oberon is templar is if you're trying to cover for the dude. templar is only neut evil at level 1, so magus and darkness won't want to level templar up.
    however, at this point i want you to be completely straight with me here. wrath has been trolling this entire day besides his rogue claim and "explanation" that he doesn't want to play bc a few ppl scumread him (wrath gave zero signs of true anger this game except when lynching ozy)

33. ISO #3233

@CRichardForumLies why did you vote Ozy yesterday?
    I didn't like the way they tried to make me doubt my Varcron read.
    It looked like scum!them trying to sow doubt in my mind.
    If I didn't have my timezone being so abysmally bad concerning SoD/EoD, I probably would have unvoted them and pushed on someone else yet I was exhausted during that day.

34. ISO #3234

35. ISO #3235

36. ISO #3236

Because naturally you'd be leveled up and then down as soon as you were hit by both the Magus and negating Shadow. There's no reason for a TPR to want that. Not even wrath wants that, for perspective.

But as a Templar, surprise surprise, you just won the game.
    the chances of templar!oberon getting leveled up twice are REALLY low (@LagAttack). you said yourself that elemental magus should've leveled ME up.

37. ISO #3237

By the way, I feel like I'm missing something on why we're getting Frinckles first.
    Did Yues claim Magus or something?
    I feel like Frinckles is Mafia... I asked him some questions that he wouldn't answer, and tried to hammer MM early instead.
    If Frinckles is Mafia, that would almost certainly spew MM and blinkskater as town.

38. ISO #3238

39. ISO #3239

start here. I pushed frinckles to answer why I was templar and why he jumped to the conclusion yues + blink had to be mafia, and it took hundreds of posts to get anything out of him.
    he did eventually explain, but ur right. it took him hundreds of posts ffs

40. ISO #3240

I feel like Frinckles is Mafia... I asked him some questions that he wouldn't answer, and tried to hammer MM early instead.
    If Frinckles is Mafia, that would almost certainly spew MM and blinkskater as town.
    Lets not forget to add blink + Yues as confirmed village as well, as Frinckles was pushing both of them as scum partners if I remember correctly.

41. ISO #3241

Frinckles + Yues has one scum that's for sure.
    Hmm that is weird coming from Frinckles.
    Still I hope you guys are right in pushing the archer claim over the villager claim.

42. ISO #3242

43. ISO #3243

44. ISO #3244

45. ISO #3245

46. ISO #3246

47. ISO #3247

48. ISO #3248

Oberon if MM is shadow and your lie let them skate out of the execution scot free, I will lose all respect for you.
    Mind you my respect for Oberon went into the negatives the moment they said they lied about their red check on MM.
    I'm sorry if I'm sounding like a jerk, yet I think village who lies is being incredibly selfish and not playing for their win condition.

49. ISO #3249

50. ISO #3250