Register

User Tag List

Page 27 of 34 FirstFirst ... 17 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... LastLast
Results 1,301 to 1,350 of 1679
  1. ISO #1301

2. ISO #1302

Re: ★ S-FM 323 (Ladder): Silent(er) Night (14P) ★

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    My Thoughts Right Now.. Is That We Shoulda Lynched PQRnHack Day 1 Like I Figured We Should Have..

Also, @Frinckles Reset The Vote And Fix Count
    I can't agree with you here. We should have lynched Renegade yesterday.
    This isn't where i parked my car.....

3. ISO #1303

4. ISO #1304

5. ISO #1305

6. ISO #1306

7. ISO #1307

Why Do U Say That?
    Because with there being the actress role very nearly confirmed in the game, and the janitor role having cleaned AUWT, if Mafia didn't "block" baker it would allow him to confirm himself to me or Mike, then the rest of the town.

8. ISO #1308

9. ISO #1309

10. ISO #1310

11. ISO #1311

12. ISO #1312

13. ISO #1313

14. ISO #1314

15. ISO #1315

16. ISO #1316

At This Point I Think Town Is Boned Either Way
    No we're not, I've solved the game just need to talk to everyone before I come out with what I've got.

As long as we vote correctly three days in a row Town and Neutrals will win.

17. ISO #1317

18. ISO #1318

19. ISO #1319

Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    -vote SuperJack
    has to be him besed on the carol.
    It's pretty ODD to me that SJ, supposedly knowing he's town couldn't even muster up a vote when he should know he's got a 50-50 chance to hit a scum between you and Varcron, do you agree?

20. ISO #1320

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    It's pretty ODD to me that SJ, supposedly knowing he's town couldn't even muster up a vote when he should know he's got a 50-50 chance to hit a scum between you and Varcron, do you agree?
    Yes. I feel like he even dropped a hint, he basically said: don't let my inactivity distract you from thinking I'm scum.

21. ISO #1321

Blink if you have this figured out, what I can tell you is I'm a mislynch. So maybe we should start with other "confirmed" scum based on your POV and save SJ/Ren for another day. All I know is, my role is green, I'm a holiday patron, and given the carol SJ has to be scum.

22. ISO #1322

Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    Also do not use my real life issues as a possible reason to claim I'm town.
    What goes on in my real life should not be used as data too calculate my alignment.

I will state that I have been deeply researching a financial situation I'm in that has put me in a very unlucky situation. Which has meant less time for here.

But do not go easy on me because of it.

I will be in for hopefully the last few hours. We need to figure out who would of wanted to kill Number 2, and compare it to MM and see if there are any similarities. I believe I pulled up 4 names for MM. Auwt still is my primary concern.
    This is the post I'm referencing.

23. ISO #1323

24. ISO #1324

Blink if you have this figured out, what I can tell you is I'm a mislynch. So maybe we should start with other "confirmed" scum based on your POV and save SJ/Ren for another day. All I know is, my role is green, I'm a holiday patron, and given the carol SJ has to be scum.
    That makes absolutely no sense voting outside of the carol. If you believe the carol, then saying that we should save SJ/REN for another day, when you know for 100% he has to be scum is a slip my man.

25. ISO #1325

He did vote Varcron here though.

It is a moot point because I know 100% he is scum.
    Varcron has been hammered. Stand by for the host's review and day-end post!

Varcron (6 [L-0]): blinkskater, Light_Yagami, Helz, Mike, PQRnHack, Renegade
    Mike (1 [L-5]): Varcron
    SuperJack (1 [L-5]): Oberon
    Oberon (1 [L-5]): bakermir
    Renegade (1 [L-5]): OzyWho

No SJ on that

26. ISO #1326

27. ISO #1327

He did vote Varcron here though.

It is a moot point because I know 100% he is scum.
    How do you know with 100% certainty? What if Varcron was Actress? What if Mike falsified the Carol to protect Blink/his target?

@Mike we know that if Blink had appeared in the Carol, you would have substituted his name with someone else's. Do you have any revisions to make for us, or are you sticking to Carol stating Varcron, SJ, Rene? I have to trust you and Blink at this point, because if Blink is Mafia whom you are protecting, then we are boned anyway.

I did not receive a Carol As Blink said, maybe they know who Caroler is and Consort is RBing. Or maybe Caroler is dead (Auwt).

28. ISO #1328

There Is A Problem Blink In Your If We Vote Correctly Theory.. And I Really Cant Reveal That Problem.. With Out The Problem Coming 100% True..
    Well, the problem is You, Mike, and Myself will 100% die tonight now that Helz is dead. So what I meant by "If we vote correctly" is Tomorrow when we are gone it will be up to the 3 Town left to vote correctly twice in a row.

29. ISO #1329

30. ISO #1330

Quote Originally Posted by PQRnHack View Post
    How do you know with 100% certainty? What if Varcron was Actress? What if Mike falsified the Carol to protect Blink/his target?

@Mike we know that if Blink had appeared in the Carol, you would have substituted his name with someone else's. Do you have any revisions to make for us, or are you sticking to Carol stating Varcron, SJ, Rene? I have to trust you and Blink at this point, because if Blink is Mafia whom you are protecting, then we are boned anyway.

I did not receive a Carol As Blink said, maybe they know who Caroler is and Consort is RBing. Or maybe Caroler is dead (Auwt).
    PQR you need to understand that the real Angel would have CC'D Mike. It is mechanically impossible for AUWT to have been the angel because two people would have died. This means Mike at this point in time is mechanically confirmed to be Angel.

31. ISO #1331

PQR you need to understand that the real Angel would have CC'D Mike. It is mechanically impossible for AUWT to have been the angel because two people would have died. This means Mike at this point in time is mechanically confirmed to be Angel.
    I am well aware of that. Your statement does not contradict mine, maybe you misread something. I was simply stating that I must assume Mike's (Angel's) target is Town. If their target is Mafia, then town is donezo.

32. ISO #1332

33. ISO #1333

34. ISO #1334

35. ISO #1335

36. ISO #1336

37. ISO #1337

38. ISO #1338

39. ISO #1339

40. ISO #1340

So Blink If U Have This All Figured Out Who We Voting First.. Because, If I Die Me You And Mike All Die Since Im The Lover..
    There is no way we see tomorrow.
    We vote renegade today.

41. ISO #1341

If you guys follow my POE that I will leave in my LW, I assure you it will result in a town + neutrals victory. There will be 3 players left at the end of the game.

baker/oberon/ozy/ or you.
    Blink You Realize If U Die.. I Auto Lose..

42. ISO #1342

If you guys follow my POE that I will leave in my LW, I assure you it will result in a town + neutrals victory. There will be 3 players left at the end of the game.

baker/oberon/ozy/ or you.
    Who is "you"? I dont see in the player list.

43. ISO #1343

44. ISO #1344

45. ISO #1345

46. ISO #1346

47. ISO #1347

48. ISO #1348

49. ISO #1349

50. ISO #1350