S-FM 299: Insanity 2: the Second One, Gamethread - Page 34
Register

User Tag List

Page 34 of 92 FirstFirst ... 24 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 44 84 ... LastLast
Results 1,651 to 1,700 of 4558
  1. ISO #1651

Re: S-FM 299: Insanity 2: the Second One, Gamethread

Quote Originally Posted by secondpassing View Post
    Yo everyone roll your die tell me what you get.

secondpassing: 5 Gyrlander
    BananaCucho: 2 Ganelon

Not yet rolled:
    Marshmallow Marshall
    Ganelon
    renegade
    Bananacucho
    Gyrlander
    Varcron
    Sen
    theoneceko
    Light_Yagami
    SuperJack
    yzb25
    Frinckles

Spoiler : VOTE TABLE :
    Players
    Player Number Tally
    Marshmallow Marshall 1 0
    Ganelon 2 1
    renegade 3 0
    Bananacucho 4 0
    Gyrlander 5 1
    Varcron 6 0
    Sen 7 0
    theoneceko 8 0
    secondpassing 9 0
    Light_Yagami 10 0
    SuperJack 11 0
    yzb25 12 0
    Frinckles 13 0
    I rolled 6 Varcron.

Thank you Anonymous Donor

2. ISO #1652

3. ISO #1653

Quote Originally Posted by Sen View Post
    Since you seem to require crayons to understand simple concepts:

If you are town and are getting lynched, you do the most out of your remaining time to help he town win even after fucking up and mislynching you, because we aren't some babies holding grudges and you want the town to win, whether you lie or not.

Not being indifferent to getting lynched has nothing to do with that; that's just self-preservation which only the scum care about, since they're the only ones who lose by dying.
    Town want scum to be lynched. Mislynches = bad. Self preservation is NAI wtf
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho

4. ISO #1654

If you are town and are getting lynched, you do the most out of your remaining time to help he town win even after fucking up and mislynching you, because we aren't some babies holding grudges and you want the town to win, whether you lie or not.

Not being indifferent to getting lynched has nothing to do with that; that's just self-preservation which only the scum care about, since they're the only ones who lose by dying.
    You are literally ignoring what I said. this is useless spam, it's not even that important lol, leave it at that. To switch onto your topic, I'd say Banana has been helping town, but of course you'll say he's scummy because he's scum since you're tunneled, so it won't work. /shrug
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

5. ISO #1655

6. ISO #1656

Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    Town want scum to be lynched. Mislynches = bad. Self preservation is NAI wtf
    And yes lol that's basic mafia theory, O mighty one
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

7. ISO #1657

8. ISO #1658

9. ISO #1659

You're viewing this with a hyper-idealistic lens. I'm getting major flashbacks to the 2016 era from you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blinkstorteddd02 View Post
    naz, he's claiming to have been at your house last night and infected you. I know u were drunk but PLEASE try as hard as you can to remember... That burning you felt the next morning when you went pee was from me, not him.

10. ISO #1660

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    This is a terrible downgrade from the current discussion. Go away with you RNGesus.
    My brain is shutting off viewing these posts, like I know they are important but there is no way I'm voting Sen today, and Banana is not nearly as scummy as either the two opportunists (three actually), the fence-sitters, or the scum read I have. Like I'd swap off Ganelon to move the lynch from Banana to Frinckles, renegade, or Light_Yagami.

Feel free to discuss away. You might be having a "discussion" but there are quite a few people not participating in your discussion, and I'm more interested in them.

11. ISO #1661

Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    You're viewing this with a hyper-idealistic lens. I'm getting major flashbacks to the 2016 era from you.
    Perhaps. I'm well aware that there's a good chance that I'm just seeing what I want to see, but I've done ISO on everyone and can't find a justification to go for someone else today, and a no lynch is never an option. Also, host meta; my other possible scum targets are way less likely to have a scum power role.

12. ISO #1662
    Ganelon

lmao it landed on 2

13. ISO #1663

My brain is shutting off viewing these posts, like I know they are important but there is no way I'm voting Sen today, and Banana is not nearly as scummy as either the two opportunists (three actually), the fence-sitters, or the scum read I have. Like I'd swap off Ganelon to move the lynch from Banana to Frinckles, renegade, or Light_Yagami.

Feel free to discuss away. You might be having a "discussion" but there are quite a few people not participating in your discussion, and I'm more interested in them.
    I'm interested on what you think about me, secondpassing.

If you think anything at all.

Thank you Anonymous Donor

14. ISO #1664

And you are scum, my dear. Self-preservation is NAI. Self-preservation paired with doing jack shit and a ton of scum behaviour is scummy.
    This is going in circles (again, "you're scummy because you're scum"), and I should go anyway, so it's a good time to do so. Honestly, I think Sen is just a misguided tunneled townie atm, so
    -vote Light_Yagami
    Going back there. We should probably let Frinckles use his action and prove himself tonight. And if he happens to be claiming lunatic tomorrow because he can't prove himself, well he should be lynched

15. ISO #1665

@Sen I get that you're pushing this really hard because you don't want to have any regrets, but your zealousness is turning people off and making the people who were kinda against you before super-against you. Your style of persuasion only works when you're preaching to the choir and the people who you're talking to are already sympathic to what you're saying. You're not convincing jackshit like this. You should go take a break and reflect on what you want to do from here.
    naz, he's claiming to have been at your house last night and infected you. I know u were drunk but PLEASE try as hard as you can to remember... That burning you felt the next morning when you went pee was from me, not him.

16. ISO #1666
    Ganelon

This is going in circles (again, "you're scummy because you're scum"), and I should go anyway, so it's a good time to do so. Honestly, I think Sen is just a misguided tunneled townie atm, so
    -vote Light_Yagami
    Going back there. We should probably let Frinckles use his action and prove himself tonight. And if he happens to be claiming lunatic tomorrow because he can't prove himself, well he should be lynched
    I almost asked "why Yagami", realised I was scum reading him. Nice.

17. ISO #1667

Fair, vote Light :P

18. ISO #1668

I am reading that Sen is towny. I think most of his efforts have been in town's favor this whole day so far. For example, pushing against the no lynchers with some basic math. The first of many.

He makes an good case against Banana. BC's behavior of warming up and "taking under the wing" along with the half joke "banana" alliance is suspect.

Marshmallow is giving way too much credit for the mass claim effort that was pushed by banana among others. What did we get out of it? Tons of back and forth, a frinkle claim of counselor, useless onegecko claim, banana claim, and a varcron claim, none of which have gone anywhere.

In addition, the massive volume of posts by banana is suspect to me as well. Insane amount of filler to drown everything else out?

-vote bananacucho

19. ISO #1669

Fair, vote Light :P
    I feel like you're not giving due consideration to the fact that the nature of Frinckles' role is such that he can drag out a proper confirmation for days while making you feel like his confirmation is right around the corner. His role doesn't even inform targets that their cell was visited, so we can't even be sure of his movements.

20. ISO #1670

This page sure is made of great quality shiposts lmao.

Also, I can't find the post anymore but I think @Frinckles said at some point that Ganelon was "always a 50/50 roll, always a good lynch" or something like that... what the actual fuck are you saying lol? I very strongly hate this post, because it's 1: not true objectively, 2: you did not have much trouble with him in the past iirc, and 3: if you truly think that way, you should be advocating for a policy lynch on Light_Yagami as of now. Down in the scum pool you go.
    Note that I still have my guts telling me that there's something fishy with Ganelon. It's just that Frinckles' argument to push him is horrible.
    I don't trust you with meta reads after last game UWU

For context:
    MM was Mafia and claimed Banana was town due to his "Banana Alliance." It turns out Banana was also Mafia who pocketed the entire town. uMu

21. ISO #1671

@Sen I get that you're pushing this really hard because you don't want to have any regrets, but your zealousness is turning people off and making the people who were kinda against you before super-against you. Your style of persuasion only works when you're preaching to the choir and the people who you're talking to are already sympathic to what you're saying. You're not convincing jackshit like this. You should go take a break and reflect on what you want to do from here.

I'm used to it. I'm that drunk detective with weird hair that noone likes in the movies, yet solves the crime by the end. People only follow my trains once they get to know me as a player, or once the scum I've been calling out since D1 finally flips (Mazzy all over again; I still have nightmares about that, hah).

I should hire someone with a training in marketing and PR. We'd be unstoppable.

22. ISO #1672

Quote Originally Posted by renegade View Post
    I am reading that Sen is towny. I think most of his efforts have been in town's favor this whole day so far. For example, pushing against the no lynchers with some basic math. The first of many.

He makes an good case against Banana. BC's behavior of warming up and "taking under the wing" along with the half joke "banana" alliance is suspect.

Marshmallow is giving way too much credit for the mass claim effort that was pushed by banana among others. What did we get out of it? Tons of back and forth, a frinkle claim of counselor, useless onegecko claim, banana claim, and a varcron claim, none of which have gone anywhere.

In addition, the massive volume of posts by banana is suspect to me as well. Insane amount of filler to drown everything else out?

-vote bananacucho
    My minions are all turning against me

23. ISO #1673

24. ISO #1674
    Ganelon

See if I ever defend you lot ever again

These pockets are closing for good
    bruh.
    I don't have enough space in my signature for so many posts

25. ISO #1675

Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    I'm interested on what you think about me, secondpassing.

If you think anything at all.
    You were town in my eyes for like the first 5 hours. I then spent the next 24 staring at kyubey.
    Then I remembered that kyubey is bad. Cute but bad. After which you came back and self-reported taking a back seat and for a no-lynch.
    Which I was like, "???" but it was forthcoming nonetheless.

So I don't really have a problem yeeting you off, but it's also
    not
    I
    have
    a
    real
    motivation
    to
    do
    so.

Hence the die rolling, if it turns out you have a majority, and we can shift votes that way. I'm cool with that.

26. ISO #1676

-vote bananacucho
    The goofy guy makes sense, my opinion still sort of stands with the wolfing that he did for roles being scummy as hell

I don't want a hammer to early, but I guess I can leave this here for now

-vote BananaCucho

27. ISO #1677

28. ISO #1678

29. ISO #1679

30. ISO #1680

My, my. This is interesting.

31. ISO #1681
    Ganelon

if MM switches to Frinckles, this would be the second game where MM, me and BC voted together on a train.

32. ISO #1682

33. ISO #1683
    Ganelon

I like the Light train

34. ISO #1684

I can't believe Frinckles literally managed to lurk his way out of being the top vote. Maybe his play is better than I'm giving him credit for LOL

35. ISO #1685

36. ISO #1686

I'd rather renegade, I mean, he already has the inactive vote on him so we can use that to get the lynch off, but sure
    -vote Light_Yagami
    Wait actually, I forgot that Light already claimed a role. Let's just do renegade. It's better. He hasn't claimed yet, and he's worse than Light.
    *also still don't understand how Varcron town reads both me and renegade

-vote renegade

37. ISO #1687

38. ISO #1688

I can't believe Frinckles literally managed to lurk his way out of being the top vote. Maybe his play is better than I'm giving him credit for LOL
    Yep and votes are going onto the little guys like Kira

Or onto the easy vote, like myself

At least people are finally starting to pick sides

39. ISO #1689

Wait actually, I forgot that Light already claimed a role. Let's just do renegade. It's better. He hasn't claimed yet, and he's worse than Light.

-vote renegade
    We all knew you would be back.

40. ISO #1690

-vote renegade
    I think both of you are being too blind to see eachother as town. You both act towny in my eyes.

41. ISO #1691

42. ISO #1692

-vote renegade
    If Kira hardclaimed I didnt see it

43. ISO #1693
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    I'm allowed to lurk as an self-outed TPR
    what when how where

44. ISO #1694

45. ISO #1695

46. ISO #1696

47. ISO #1697

How about you answer that yourself?
    I like Sen and Somethingpassing quite a bit. They're actually analyzing without the need of gotchas. I don't think that method is always correct, but it often aligns with how good or bad they do D2.
    (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)ﻭ 레드벨벳 ! ! ٩(♡ε♡ )۶

48. ISO #1698

Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    here's a teambuilding exercise you can answer,

Who are your two top townreads and why? Ignore everyone else. Just your top two.
    "tell me who your top towns are. I need data for my conversion tonight."

49. ISO #1699
    Ganelon

Yeah Kira didn't claim, second passing is just desperately grasping at straws to lynch me, once again! Now that is what we call GOOFY
    this post is so missing the point it can only come from town. not sure what you're seeing scummy in this guy

50. ISO #1700