S-FM The Immortals - Page 35
Register

User Tag List

Page 35 of 49 FirstFirst ... 25 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 45 ... LastLast
Results 1,701 to 1,750 of 2432
  1. ISO #1701

Re: S-FM The Immortals

Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    thats scummy af to hear from you but at this point idc anymore y'all on your own cause the full massclaims fd everything up for me (thank you Mike and Magoroth...)
    how did we mess it up for you? you claimed gun smith day1.
    Do Not open this spoiler under any condition!!!!!!!
    Spoiler : :
    WHY CANT YOU FOLLOW SIMPLE DIRECTIONS?
    YOU HAVE JUST CAUSED THE END OF ALL MANKIND!!!!!!

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

2. ISO #1702

3. ISO #1703

Quote Originally Posted by Wiisp View Post
    @blinkskater
    Why am I mechanically confirmed, sorry can you explain it in more detail
    I figured i explained it pretty good. Since there are no TPR counterclaims at the moment, then we have our 5 guaranteed TPRS already claimed. So i'm inclined to believe the BD claim due to no CC's. The BD claimed to have bussed you and kenny right? That means mafia targeted you and not kenny which makes you confirmed not mafia.
    This isn't where i parked my car.....

4. ISO #1704

5. ISO #1705

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    If kenny and wisp were bussed and kenny is dead then mafia targeted wisp with their strongman, and then hit kenny instead. Their factional kill had to have hit another immortal or there was a heal in play hence only 1 kill, to me that makes the most sense on what happened. Since there is no TPR cc's i'm inclined to believe there is a BD and wisp is confirmed town, so im not sure why mike is on wisp when he's essentially mechanically confirmed as of now.
    NO kenny had eaten himself. Keeny declaimed he was going to eat wisp last night the BD claim is saying swapped kenny and wisp so in turn Kenny killed himself. So there is no mafia kill last night. and that is what is bothering me. Because how day 1 went down no way Mafia would target Wiisp last night with there strongman. Over Light outing Efe Outing and Wisp looking scummy. NO WAY. I dont buy it.

Yet Wiisp has not even wanted to look into that at all if wiisp was town he would be digging deep but he is not he is Leading Number two into counter claiming making me think Number two is Keith Gandor Wiisp is Berga Gandor and Blink you defending him makes me think you are Luck Gandor.

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

6. ISO #1706

I figured i explained it pretty good. Since there are no TPR counterclaims at the moment, then we have our 5 guaranteed TPRS already claimed. So i'm inclined to believe the BD claim due to no CC's. The BD claimed to have bussed you and kenny right? That means mafia targeted you and not kenny which makes you confirmed not mafia.
    There is the world where the mafia strongman didn't attack, Kenny devoured himself, and mafia factional kp hit an immortal

Also Mike doesn't know how to project townie at all, I mean he's not town but he wins with town, or how to actually read the game, since he keeps claiming I should be the Lynch and has argued no reason why

Also he's associating me with numbertwo if numbertwo flips wolf, which is chaining lynching, poor, and level 0 play

7. ISO #1707

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    NO kenny had eaten himself. Keeny declaimed he was going to eat wisp last night the BD claim is saying swapped kenny and wisp so in turn Kenny killed himself. So there is no mafia kill last night. and that is what is bothering me. Because how day 1 went down no way Mafia would target Wiisp last night with there strongman. Over Light outing Efe Outing and Wisp looking scummy. NO WAY. I dont buy it.

Yet Wiisp has not even wanted to look into that at all if wiisp was town he would be digging deep but he is not he is Leading Number two into counter claiming making me think Number two is Keith Gandor Wiisp is Berga Gandor and Blink you defending him makes me think you are Luck Gandor.
    No Kenny probably ate himself, kinds wish he did eat me though, stop equating could ofs, with had to ofs

8. ISO #1708

There is the world where the mafia strongman didn't attack, Kenny devoured himself, and mafia factional kp hit an immortal

Also Mike doesn't know how to project townie at all, I mean he's not town but he wins with town, or how to actually read the game, since he keeps claiming I should be the Lynch and has argued no reason why

Also he's associating me with numbertwo if numbertwo flips wolf, which is chaining lynching, poor, and level 0 play

you want explanations ok here they are let me put it together for you

9. ISO #1709

10. ISO #1710

11. ISO #1711

I think number two is claiming to be the bug planter
    @Numbertwo
    I think you are being more serious with you posts this game, last game u didn't seem to give a fuck, and this time it feels different, that's why it think you are scum, and until talk about the red herring in the room, being that you are claiming a 6th power role, I have no choice but to put you at the bottom of my lean list
    Is this a leading question a HINT HINT

[SIZE=4]HINT HINT HINT[/SIZE ]I think number two is claiming to be the bug planter

If this is not Wiisp quote where he hinted that from a post prior to post 1667. if you can not You are todays lynch and ty for outing number 2

elaborate on this

12. ISO #1712

There's no reason for me to try any harder to fight a mislynch on me, I've played well enough with some slight hiccups, and j honestly could care less if I die on day 2, with a wolf already being dead, information is information

Zerg and number two are better lynches today

Still waiting for a read list from falling foxes and and aim

13. ISO #1713

14. ISO #1714

Did he state that he visited wisp in his LW? And wouldn't the only way kenny could eat himself is if there actually is a bus driver?

And why the fuck wouldn't mafia user their 2 kpns on night 1? That makes no sense. Mafia couldn't have strongmanned kenny because they would have hit wisp and he'd be uber dead, thats why it makes sense to me that they strongmaned wiisp and got kenny. Un cc'd buss driver here come on mike. No we need a claim from #2 instead of him just dicking us around, i personally think he was just trying to tpr bait the mafia into killing him n1. I think #2's town.

15. ISO #1715

16. ISO #1716

17. ISO #1717

18. ISO #1718

19. ISO #1719

@blinkskater
    I'm kinda in a world where you are trying to pocket me
    Unless a PR is fake, then the PoE is relatively small, but there are reasons to think you are scum outside even PoE
    Hybrid
    Myself ( i know im town but from everyone elses pov im in this pool)
    Aamrius
    Foxes
    Demarius

It's literally that easy if i take zerg and assume #2 is town.

This games solved bruh lol

20. ISO #1720

Hybrid
    Myself ( i know im town but from everyone elses pov im in this pool)
    Aamrius
    Foxes
    Demarius

It's literally that easy if i take zerg and assume #2 is town.

This games solved bruh lol
    I've seen shoddy reasonings as to why i am scum.

The only legitimate reason there is was my defense of distorted. I've already stated why i defended him, which was seemingly ignored. From the little time i had to read he seemed to be playing to his town meta.

21. ISO #1721

22. ISO #1722

@blinkskater
    I'm still waiting for @Falling Foxes read list, and agree that Demarius is still in the pool, don't think he's done anything to be a town read

Kinda forgot about hybrid I need to go reread him

@aamirus I'm also still waiting for you thoughts, and possibly a new read list

@Mike
    You can keep poking at me, but I'm going to refrain from fighting with you, because you aren't worth my time, I'm actually glad you are the 3p, cause now I don't have to push you, cause you are easily the best Lynch today based on the way you play the game

Btw don't waste your steal on me, if you want your town wincon cause again I'm just a VT or do, and confirm me as town, if I already haven't been confirmed enough, from my energy and presence alone

23. ISO #1723

24. ISO #1724

25. ISO #1725

I've seen shoddy reasonings as to why i am scum.

The only legitimate reason there is was my defense of distorted. I've already stated why i defended him, which was seemingly ignored. From the little time i had to read he seemed to be playing to his town meta.
    Ya but that's such a cop-out read, and he did flip mafia, w/e I'm over it

26. ISO #1726

I want to see more. I also want to see how this day plays out wiisp. True I can be wrong that is the thing about reads. But one fact is we all know is only people who have 0 resin to lie is Me mag light (err efe well efe is efe) MM's replacement, and I have to possibly say pest. because no counter claims on him.

1 - Marshmallow Marshall / given to Light one left
    2 - Wiisp
    3 - Blinkkater
    4 - Mike / Isaac Dian n1 gave gun to Gan
    5 - Light_Yagami /Nice Holystone got a immortal potion n1
    6 - Numbertwo
    7 -Hybrid
    8 - Ganelon / Miria Harvent n1 nothing
    9 - Efekann02 / Jacuzzi Splot gave gun to n1 to
    10 - Pestilence / Donny Davis / recived gun from / Efe n1 / n1 swapped kenny and wiisp / dont know if he is lieing.
    11 - Distorted / Molsa Martillo / DEAD / Lynch day 1
    12 - Kenny Czeslaw Meyer / night one wanted to kill Wiisp /Dead
    13 - ZergSoupYum
    14 - Falling Foxes
    15 - Demaris
    16 - Aamirus

Lock town
    Lock Neutrals Town sided
    Lock mafia

Posable town pr roles Meaning they are not 100% in setup. they are:

Nice Holystone Light is confirmed by mechanics

Donny Davis Pest is not confirmed yet.

Jack Maison No one claimed this role

27. ISO #1727

Did he state that he visited wisp in his LW? And wouldn't the only way kenny could eat himself is if there actually is a bus driver?

And why the fuck wouldn't mafia user their 2 kpns on night 1? That makes no sense. Mafia couldn't have strongmanned kenny because they would have hit wisp and he'd be uber dead, thats why it makes sense to me that they strongmaned wiisp and got kenny. Un cc'd buss driver here come on mike. No we need a claim from #2 instead of him just dicking us around, i personally think he was just trying to tpr bait the mafia into killing him n1. I think #2's town.
    There may not be a buss driver in this setup. have you considered that. then that would mean MAfia Hit Kenny directly. with strong man that makes sense 100% with teeny claim. What I cant get my head around is this BD claim MAKE 0 sense.

28. ISO #1728
    Ganelon

yeah, we're not allowed to talk in code :/

29. ISO #1729

Key for town to be locked into win is we have to lynch the strong man today. Mafia will not allow there strong man to be lynched because if he is MAFIA lost

30. ISO #1730

31. ISO #1731

I want to see more. I also want to see how this day plays out wiisp. True I can be wrong that is the thing about reads. But one fact is we all know is only people who have 0 resin to lie is Me mag light (err efe well efe is efe) MM's replacement, and I have to possibly say pest. because no counter claims on him.

1 - Marshmallow Marshall / given to Light one left
    2 - Wiisp
    3 - Blinkkater
    4 - Mike / Isaac Dian n1 gave gun to Gan
    5 - Light_Yagami /Nice Holystone got a immortal potion n1
    6 - Numbertwo
    7 -Hybrid
    8 - Ganelon / Miria Harvent n1 nothing
    9 - Efekann02 / Jacuzzi Splot gave gun to n1 to
    10 - Pestilence / Donny Davis / recived gun from / Efe n1 / n1 swapped kenny and wiisp / dont know if he is lieing.
    11 - Distorted / Molsa Martillo / DEAD / Lynch day 1
    12 - Kenny Czeslaw Meyer / night one wanted to kill Wiisp /Dead
    13 - ZergSoupYum
    14 - Falling Foxes
    15 - Demaris
    16 - Aamirus

Lock town
    Lock Neutrals Town sided
    Lock mafia

Posable town pr roles Meaning they are not 100% in setup. they are:

Nice Holystone Light is confirmed by mechanics

Donny Davis Pest is not confirmed yet.

Jack Maison No one claimed this role
    I actually doubt Scum Aamirus would lynch Scumstorted
    Wisp N2Large and Hybrid and blink and Pestilence and Zerg and FF and Demaris could still be scums

Distorted and Wisp relations are gay so I will read that scumread for another time
    Mr Manchild and Hybrid and FF could be a good scumteam though

all of them have something together. they standed out FROM EVERYONE until now
    I Like Ice Cream

32. ISO #1732

33. ISO #1733

34. ISO #1734

Lets talk about balance Do you think aivion would pick 2 of the three posable roles? to put in this setup? Both bd and Nice? We know Nice is confirmed. and that Bussing of wisp and kenny still strikes me as really odd.

35. ISO #1735

Hey if the BD claim didn't exist I would be burying Pestilence still, I hate giving people town leans because of mechanical claims, I will humor the possibly of a fake claim later, I'm just not in the mood again to pull an Eclipse V2

Pestilence is still at about 50/50 of being scum, with knowledge of the nightkills as mafia, it's easy to hide a fake busdriver amongst that information

Though, him calling me lock town, and then back-pedaling is just weird if he's mafia

Honestly analyzing night kills and all the possibilities is just stupid and pure wifom, only mafia knows what happened

36. ISO #1736

Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    codes are disallowed now?

Ok Idc I'll still talk in codes

wcres ouy diiot
    screw you idiot lol that is the best you can do lol

37. ISO #1737

38. ISO #1738

Hey if the BD claim didn't exist I would be burying Pestilence still, I hate giving people town leans because of mechanical claims, I will humor the possibly of a fake claim later, I'm just not in the mood again to pull an Eclipse V2

Pestilence is still at about 50/50 of being scum, with knowledge of the nightkills as mafia, it's easy to hide a fake busdriver amongst that information

Though, him calling me lock town, and then back-pedaling is just weird if he's mafia

Honestly analyzing night kills and all the possibilities is just stupid and pure wifom, only mafia knows what happened
    ok Wiisp lets say this is a world I see you as lock town ok . Tell me you hoest reads who do you see as strongman. that is towns number one target.

39. ISO #1739

Lets talk about balance Do you think aivion would pick 2 of the three posable roles? to put in this setup? Both bd and Nice? We know Nice is confirmed. and that Bussing of wisp and kenny still strikes me as really odd.
    The secondary category, is 2/3 and probably chosen at random
    And it doesn't matter what is more balanced

40. ISO #1740

ok Wiisp lets say this is a world I see you as lock town ok . Tell me you hoest reads who do you see as strongman. that is towns number one target.
    My PoE is bllink,amam, demaris, numbertwo, hybrid, Zerg

Without the claim, Pestilence would still be in there

Also this question is weird, cause as much as I want the strongman to die, idk how you expect me to pick out of a PoE that large, 3 scum and specifically the one that has the strongest chance of being the strongman

Also you should lock this world where I'm town in, because there is no fucking reason to be hedging on my alignment right now

41. ISO #1741

42. ISO #1742

43. ISO #1743

My PoE is bllink,amam, demaris, numbertwo, hybrid, Zerg

Without the claim, Pestilence would still be in there

Also this question is weird, cause as much as I want the strongman to die, idk how you expect me to pick out of a PoE that large, 3 scum and specifically the one that has the strongest chance of being the strongman

Also you should lock this world where I'm town in, because there is no fucking reason to be hedging on my alignment right now
    At this point I am going to step out of the talk for 24 hours to allow time for scum to slip. or just hide and not talk. You all know who I am no doubt. Who Mag is who light is who efe is. who MM replacement is. only one is question is Pest. form my POV. But pest is not Todays lynch at all. only people we can lynch today is wiisp blink number two hybrid zerg falling dam or amorous. That lynch pool is too big.

Also we have 2 guns out there. only the strong man is immortal. the other 2 mafia are not. Baklava can you toss your last position to me please. I would prefer mag but he may be bussed if buss driver is real so not with the risk of giving it to a maifa. Efe is safe mafia will not target him just for the fact his trollyness is keeping him alive because mafia like that. Pest is you are real BD tonight think because you buss. No on guide him just in case he is real ( leaning to not believing him but in case) Shoot number-two tonight Pest. Town this should be a lock town win. I will steal from number two wisp tonight and target wisp to kill himself. if he is alive this will confirm if wisp is strongman or not. DO NOT BUSS WISSP or ME

44. ISO #1744

At this point I am going to step out of the talk for 24 hours to allow time for scum to slip. or just hide and not talk. You all know who I am no doubt. Who Mag is who light is who efe is. who MM replacement is. only one is question is Pest. form my POV. But pest is not Todays lynch at all. only people we can lynch today is wiisp blink number two hybrid zerg falling dam or amorous. That lynch pool is too big.

Also we have 2 guns out there. only the strong man is immortal. the other 2 mafia are not. Baklava can you toss your last position to me please. I would prefer mag but he may be bussed if buss driver is real so not with the risk of giving it to a maifa. Efe is safe mafia will not target him just for the fact his trollyness is keeping him alive because mafia like that. Pest is you are real BD tonight think because you buss. No on guide him just in case he is real ( leaning to not believing him but in case) Shoot number-two tonight Pest. Town this should be a lock town win. I will steal from number two or wisp tonight and target wisp or number two to kill himself. if he is alive this will confirm if wisp / or number two is strongman or not. DO NOT BUSS WISSP or ME
    Corrected the statement

45. ISO #1745

46. ISO #1746

47. ISO #1747

OK no BD is not confirmed. Light is confirmed Efe is now confirmed. you and me are now confirmed. Aslo Buak is confirmed. 5 have 5 confirmed now the BD is out. but he claimed to buss Wiisp and kenny Ie making kenny eat himself why we have kenny death. but what I find odd is no strongman kill. because I do no believe mafia would target wisp over kenny makes no sense. and strongman kills everyone.

@AIVION Is there any role the mafia strong man can target and not kill? Also if the Strong man was bussed into himself would he survive his own attack?
    He can kill anyone exception is Mirias protect. And yes in that hypothetical situation he would blow his own brains out.

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.
    If your dear heart is wounded, my wild heart bleeds with yours.

48. ISO #1748

Donny Davis
    You are Donny Davis, member of the Jacuzzi gang and close friend to Jacuzzi Splot. You've been the driver for Jacuzzi ever since you met him, and helped him and the gang get out of many situations before. Your expert driving skills will be put to good use in trying to evade the Gandor Mafia when need be... and it seems like duty calls!
    Attributes:
    • Each night, you may visit 2 players, swapping their positions.
    • Players are not notified when they are swapped.
    • You can bus yourself.

Win condition: You must eliminate the Gandor Mafia Family and all who would oppose the Jacuzzi Splot Gang.

on reread, IT CAN SELF TARGET, the busdriver is now an immortal self doctor, OP AS FUCK

49. ISO #1749

50. ISO #1750