Quote Originally Posted by bakermir View Post
    that is contradicktory
    ftfy

your avatar is an anime grill though
    FMX: fm Kevinpowers - Citizen (WIN)
    Quote Originally Posted by Helz View Post
    I will go ahead and fuck this cat
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Heavy Handed View Post
    yeah I'm not gonna sit around here analyzing the fucking particle fluctuations in the quantum foam or whatever the fuck trying to find shit on D1

4. ISO #704

Re: S-FM 313: Mushroom Kingdom Madness II

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    @FrostByte thoughts on @Gyrlander 's meta???
    Don't have one because metagaming, as it relates to a single person, isn't helpful so I avoid it.
    yeah I'm not gonna sit around here analyzing the fucking particle fluctuations in the quantum foam or whatever the fuck trying to find shit on D1

5. ISO #705

6. ISO #706

7. ISO #707

@FrostByte https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showt...-Thread/page40 this is gyrlander's town meta very high level and collected, thoughts???
    Grylander has played more than a game or two so any established meta is being consciously manipulated.

8. ISO #708

what is your avatar about? looks edgy
    Rainbow 6 Siege

9. ISO #709

10. ISO #710

Quote Originally Posted by FrostByte View Post
    Grylander has played more than a game or two and isn't completely retarded so any established meta is being consciously manipulated.
    This more accurately reflects my feelings

11. ISO #711

12. ISO #712

So I was reviewing the game so far and I looked at Bahkieh one more time.

While he does have a small number of posts, what kinda bothers me is that all but 3 of his posts (129, 479, and 491) are basically direct interactions w/ another player about something/

Not much (if anything) from Bahkieh himself.

Which makes me wonder and/or tinfoil if he's just coasting as scum.

Anyone have thoughts on this or is Bahkieh a player I should hold off on reading till later?
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

13. ISO #713

thanks. i will add it to my meta notes
    A perfect example of just how helpful personal meta crap is.

14. ISO #714

15. ISO #715

16. ISO #716

Quote Originally Posted by MartinGG99 View Post

While he does have a small number of posts, what kinda bothers me is that all but 3 of his posts (129, 479, and 491) are basically direct interactions w/ another player about something/

Anyone have thoughts on this or is Bahkieh a player I should hold off on reading till later?
    Maybe they've been busy af IRL and haven't had much time to think about stuff yet.

Read them now but don't pigeonhole yourself into feeling like you have to validate your early read. d1 reads are mostly trash.

17. ISO #717

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Magician View Post
    Is it the Tom Clanky’s Version or the rip off on from Nintendo?
    Tom Clancey's version. He was dead when it released but it pulls heavily from the original books.

18. ISO #718

19. ISO #719

yeah thats just one of many posts of ceko that seems quite opportunistic fmpov

im glad im not the only one seeing this
    lmao. asking a new player for her input:

Quote Originally Posted by theoneceko View Post
    @Whysper welcome to sc2maf. if u haven’t already done so or if someone hasn’t already asked you, what r ur thoughts on the game so far? do u have any initial reads?
    is opportunistic. just say that ur scum trying to scumpaint me.

20. ISO #720

Quote Originally Posted by Firebringer View Post
    -vote Kenny

We got em bois
    I don't follow.

21. ISO #721

Quote Originally Posted by MartinGG99 View Post

I respond to things I have something to say about, regardless of who says it. I had been busy. I'll also let you know I usually coast, especially in the early days of a game. I'm trash at reading players lol.
    I play way too much Pokemon.

22. ISO #722

lmao. asking a new player for her input:

is opportunistic. just say that ur scum trying to scumpaint me.
    Of all the potentially opportunistic things you've said... that quote is probably the weakest. +1 on bake scumpainting you

23. ISO #723

Renegade would be the last person that comes to my mind as a snowflake but this game was deffo something else so far

every game is fresh for sure but not sure what is renegades purpose here other than misleading town.

even if we take his reaction to bruno as "Snowflake", his reads on frost me and kenny is bogus. there is no association between these 4 players as he puts it out

inb4 frostbyte quote this post and bitch about meta while I am only tone reading rene here
    i mean, i'm pretty sure rene reacted similarly in games w zedus. i haven't read any of them btw, just assuming. didn't banana create a "renegade v zedus" setup???

ren acts scummy no matter his alignment. ik this is a meta argument, but there r times, such as NOW, when they can be useful. i think we should prod more ppl besides ren. attacking ren frustrates me, and it always has in the past. so i probably won't even bother this game. gyr called ren a "perma null" slot, and i think we should all at least treat him as such. i'm actually townreading rene for this tone this game. his argument w zedus is NAI. if ur going to scumread rene for arguing, u might as well scumread bruno too.

24. ISO #724

Quote Originally Posted by Firebringer View Post
    i think ur making a mountain out of a molehill
    do u have any reads??

uh oh, bake will call me "opportunistic" again for driving discussion! maybe i shouldn't ask questions at all. who needs discussion in mafia, right? it's not like SCUM benefit the most from lack of discussion.

25. ISO #725

MM you're being hypocritical here. I've explained my read twice to you and invited you to discuss with me too. I've not called you something like cunt, faggot, cuck or nigger either. There's no reason for a town member to not take up my offer. Your smileys, lols and shitposts do not help this case either. Starting from 0 again, anyway, this is the chain of posts you're basing your opportunistic push on:

"Nothing we do, nothing we say, could change your opioid fried mind, which is one) sad and two) means you are a huge liability for anyone trying to actually play the game moving forward." was in ren's first post here. He has done nothing but insult others, or shitpost with some mario questions. Every single post of his prevents moving the game forward. That leads to the read of him viewing other people's posts (his hypothetical scumteam, this could be anyone) as his achievements too. He claimed to be trying to move the game forward.
    His respond to my post pointing that out was calling bruno a mindless addict and a looney, me a sheep. He did not respond to the part of my post singling out his "trying to move the game forward" fuckup. That's a scumslip in and of itself, people unconsciously do that when they agree with something and can't deny it.

Now shut the fuck up, your scumpaint is shit.
    i've been confused by the logic behind a lot of ur posts, but for some reason believe i should trust you. btw, don't stop posting those walls. it helps you solve the game. even if no one understands them... just ignore them. do ur thing.

lots of ppl have called me confusing, including scum as a tactic to make me stop game-solving uwu

26. ISO #726

Delusional. I'm going by meta now, which y'all think is stupid, but entitled mindsets like that get one pocketed by scum, and scumread by town. Town isn't gonna babysit anyone into good reads anymore than scum would
    REEEEE gimme a break!!!

27. ISO #727

28. ISO #728

29. ISO #729

@FrostByte

what made u switch from saying

Ceko seems legit. Seems like he's been super logical so far and I respect the fuck out of that. Could still be a full of shit cover, though.
    to

Of all the potentially opportunistic things you've said... that quote is probably the weakest. +1 on bake scumpainting you
    ??

are u just sheeping bake?

30. ISO #730

I agree that post is the worst example but I have seen it happen in mafia universe on my first game had a scum tried pocketin me like that then died to day vigi

one great example would be ceko TMI TR on you early on while they don't really really scum hunt overall

31. ISO #731

@FrostByte

what made u switch from saying

to

??

That observation was from the perspective of someone who is scumreading you no matter what, which is what Bake is doing. I'm saying Bake could've made a better argument, which seems to indicate that they're not putting a ton of effort into scumpainting you.

I didn't mean to imply that you were more opportunistic than anyone else, as illustrated by the term "potentially opportunistic." If I were implying that you had been opportunistic I would've said "of all the opportunistic things you've said."

I don't have you hard read one way or another at the moment.

32. ISO #732

I agree that post is the worst example
    Why would you use the worst example?

33. ISO #733

34. ISO #734

i am lazy
    I respect that lmao

35. ISO #735

Scumpainting isn't an inherently scummy action imo.

36. ISO #736

I respect that lmao
    here;

can u elaborate? r u saying frost has made himself look scummy by himself?
    frost already said this. he said he's pissed from last game bc of the way he got lynched.

i don't particularly townread frost rn, but the amount of unjustified flak/criticism he's taken is forcing me to defend him. ik YOU aren't necessarily scumpainting frost, but frost should be a very low lynch priority.
    what a weird thing to comment on. i can't tell for sure if ur town or scum yet, but what i know for sure is that you're starting to tunnel/scumpaint frost.

rn i'm thinking that ur scum trying to scumpaint frost.
    in response to others. why would ceko defend another slot? what's the gain?

how is it a bus??? kenny's vote on rene had no context whatsoever. also, it's very unlikely rene will be turbo-lynched because of the train kenny started.
    this post tells me they are not a team unless ceko is ascended and all my reads are TRASH

37. ISO #737

38. ISO #738

39. ISO #739

40. ISO #740

https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/misc....posted&t=47639

you guys can join me with ISO work here since MM rejected me.. I feel lonely and I don't wanna die a virgin

lets yeet the wolves
    That's brilliant. How do you do that?

41. ISO #741

@Bahkieh @Firebringer @Whysper I'd like more input from you guys. DM has a low post count but he's been posting.

Also fuck whoever is invisible lurking. And fuck that lurking guest if they're a player.

If you're not a player fuck you anyway lmao

42. ISO #742

DM has a low post count but he's been posting recently
    Fixed

43. ISO #743

44. ISO #744

That's brilliant. How do you do that?
    I have

https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/misc.php?do=whoposted&t=

then add the game number at the end.

this game is 47639 as you can see from your browsers url bar.

when you get to the list, you can click on numbers to the right and access ISO and don't forget to click "expand all" on top then enjoy

(this is not the best way btw. I think people access this page differently here)

45. ISO #745

Finished reading Page 8.

---

Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    I'm legit waiting for you to drop this shitty façade.
    I don't know what you think I am doing, but my actions are not a façade. I really don't see how I am supposed to get any meaningful stuff from their posts.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    If we all open claim would that break the setup? Becuse there are roles listed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    This is a terrible, terrible idea. We don't want to lessen the kill pool to allow scum to kill TPRs and to create more evils with the weird mechanics. All we'd break is our chances to win xD
    this can be a pr trap, so i won't answer this (i haven't softed anything yet btw, don't get any ideas lol). be careful when answering this.
    ...I don't get it. Why would you fear "open claiming" when you know that everyone will claim VT? Whether it be to plot their agenda as scum or hide their position as PR, nobody will actually claim their real role anyway. It'd be a meaningless action.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    DM that is a 50/50

Dm could do that as town or MAfia.
    it is NAI for DM
    From what I know about DM, I have only seen his "never rescind this claim" thing whenever he is town, but... it's usually obvious whenever he is scum because it would be when he is "not in his town meta," where he spams his reads like Bruno. ...with that in mind, I scumlean DM, but I want to get rid of Bruno first regardless.

also, zone has done way too much misdirecting for me to townread him.
    You and Kenny keep saying that, but what is there to misdirect when there is no direction in D1 in the first place? The only direction I see is Bruno's tunneling, and everyone else following him.

46. ISO #746

I have

https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/misc.php?do=whoposted&t=

then add the game number at the end.

this game is 47639 as you can see from your browsers url bar.

when you get to the list, you can click on numbers to the right and access ISO and don't forget to click "expand all" on top then enjoy

(this is not the best way btw. I think people access this page differently here)
    Thank you very much for sharing this with me. This is really nice to have.

47. ISO #747

Quote Originally Posted by Zone_Q11 View Post
    The only direction I see is Bruno's tunneling, and everyone else following him.
    Why does Bruno bother you so much?

48. ISO #748

Finished reading Page 9.

---

Spoiler : Off-topic :
    Wat fok het jy nou fokken van my gesê, klein teef? Ek sal u laat weet dat ek die beste van my klas in die Navy Seals gegradueer het, en ek was betrokke by talle geheime klopjagte op Al-Quaeda, en ek het meer as 300 bevestigde moorde. Ek is opgelei in gorilla-oorlogvoering en ek is die beste skerpskutter in die hele Amerikaanse weermag. U is niks vir my nie, maar net nog 'n teiken. Ek sal u die fok met presisie uitvee, soos nog nooit vantevore op hierdie aarde gesien is nie, merk my fokken woorde op. Dink jy jy kan wegkom deur die kak vir my oor die internet te sê? Dink weer, fokker. Terwyl ons praat, kontak ek my geheime netwerk van spioene in die VSA en u IP word tans opgespoor, sodat u beter kan voorberei op die storm, maai. Die storm wat die patetiese dingetjie wat jy jou lewe noem, uitwis. Jy is fokken dood, kind. Ek kan oral en altyd wees, en ek kan jou op meer as sewehonderd maniere doodmaak, en dit is net met my kaal hande. Nie net word ek uitgebreid opgelei in ongewapende gevegte nie, maar ek het toegang tot die hele arsenaal van die Amerikaanse marinkorps en ek sal dit tot die volle mate gebruik om u ellendige gat van die vasteland af te vee. As u net kon weet watter onheilige vergelding u klein "slim" opmerking oor u sou bring, sou u dalk fokken tong gehou het. Maar jy kon nie, jy het nie, en nou betaal jy die prys, verdomde idioot. Ek sal woede oor jou heen kak en jy sal daarin verdrink. Jy is fokken dood, kiddo.
    and why

What am I speaking to you, Afrikaans?
    Shit, I did.

Why tho lol
    Ah, that explains why I could read it. (Albeit it is heavily accented.)

gyr isn't usually this angry lol. it's true that mike did NOT help town with his mass-claim question, but it isn't nearly enough to scumread him. the fact this is your first vote concerns me because i think there are much better scum candidates rn.

no one got angry lol

-vote Kenny

*YAWN*
    Uhm... Ceko, why did you suddenly vote Kenny out of nowhere? Did I miss something?

49. ISO #749

I agree that post is the worst example but I have seen it happen in mafia universe on my first game had a scum tried pocketin me like that then died to day vigi

one great example would be ceko TMI TR on you early on while they don't really really scum hunt overall
    1. sc2maf meta and MU meta r pretty fucking different lol. i never even considered that asking whysper to post her reads would be interpreted as pocketing. however, now that u made me think about it, my tone in that post was probably too agreeable. i'll explain why it was. my first instinct when seeing newbies in FM's is to instantly be toxic to them and pressure them. sc2maf is a toxic site and if u can't handle it or understand the irony of it, then u shouldn't be here. i remember being "toxic" (a better way to describe this would be sarcastic) to some1 bc they were all "UwU HewwO i'm so glad to be playing with u all uvu" <--UNIRONICALLY in a signups thread and mm gave me negative reputation for not being more welcoming. so i changed when i saw whysper here. although it's already pretty obvious this will be her last game LMAO. i should've treated her like bruno had; just throw a bunch of random cuss words with absolutely NO context at her.

ugh. Okay. Now I'm actually going to use proper grammar so you can understand me better. nvm. u don't know this, but i read some of frost's posts in the last game. i think i just interpreted his frustration from last game as genuine, and i remember that zone prodded frost for very weird reasons. so, like i have with rene, i defended his slot because i didn't want a potential mislynch. the game is rarely solved in the first few pages. here r some quotes to show i'm not making things up. my thought process has been straightforward since this game started.

frost already said this. he said he's pissed from last game bc of the way he got lynched.

i don't particularly townread frost rn, but the amount of unjustified flak/criticism he's taken is forcing me to defend him. ik YOU aren't necessarily scumpainting frost, but frost should be a very low lynch priority.
    i meant that zone was doing BOTH. i wasn't presenting a multiple-choice question to you all, lol.

probably scum, but i've nothing set in stone. let's get more ppl talking first
    it'd be crazy if the game were this easy, and even crazier for me to think that since i made that mistake last game as town.

@Frinckles i see u over there UwU
    actually a good point, bruno seems to think the game was solved by page 3 lol. his insistence to get you 4 lynched is worrying.
    keep in mind that when i townread frost, i've been replying to more quotes than anyone else. so it's more likely for me to make rushed and potentially inaccurate reads. in fact, while creating my iso on kenny (which i'll probably never ever finish lol) i noticed frost was the fourth vote on rene at the start of day, which i initially found suspicious. my reads r pretty much always subject to change.

i already explained that i didn't want ppl to thunderdome at the very start of the game. and i AM scumhunting, but creating iso's take much more time. i'll post my work in progress iso on kenny as proof. i didn't understand kenny's posts at first and that was part of why i scumread him, but upon re-reading his posts he's looking townier while mm is looking scummier. i still think there r inconsistencies between kenny's posts, but i'll get into that later.

WORK IN PROGRESS ISO:

this started as an iso on kenny, but i got distracted and started quoting stuff from other players lol

page 2

Hi
    @Mike
    Nvm
    kenny seems like casual aloof town here. however his sheep vote soon after concerned me.

Quote Originally Posted by Bruno View Post
    -vote Renegade

f*** you lil b**** suck my a*****e
    UwowU HewwO
    -vote Renegade
    this sheep vote clears ren a little in my opinion bc it felt so random. @Kenny pls explain ur reasoning behind this vote, bc i never saw one.

page 3
    This is distancing already. 2 hours in and the entire scum team has been practically completely destroyed
    good observation on ren from kenny. ren did look like he was distancing in the post kenny quoted. +townpoints
    however, i don't agree w his observation on bruno. bruno has been attacking ren all game, unless ur claiming bruno is bussing his teammates.

@Kenny when's the last time u played fm?
    Either undercover or one of stealth's games I think. Idk what or when undercover was tho, I just have some note with the name on it
    i asked a question and kenny immediately answered. not much to gain from this interaction, besides seeing that kenny has been fairly active.

Derailing the lynch now. Ren is scum. Bruno found the scum. Literally noone had the balls to even make up some scumpaint on bruno for that train. This is a classic scum strategy, making up impossible trains only to then start a new one
    in post #125, i think kenny just said bruno was bussing ren. i'm not sure though. @Kenny pls clarify.
    more importantly, if u follow the train of quotes, you'll see kenny was replying to mm. mm just told me "good catch" for scumreading zone, but later mm said he townreads zone with no transition???

~~
    mm

page 3
    Spoiler alert!
    it's b)

Good catch. Now do you have a conclusion on his alignment, considering this along with his attitude?
    I'm back!

For the record, I townread Zone and Renegade, and have no read on Gyrlander at the moment

And noone "called me out", nor did I "derail" you; as for discrediting you, you do a nice job at that yourself, you know. You don't need help. Same can be said of the others you named.

I think scum stayed relatively distant from the wagon to avoid being the ones seen as guilty of the big push and to keep the possibility of putting the late votes and maybe eventually hammer town!Bruno (note that I'm assuming town!Bruno this game).
    NO TRANSITION.

50. ISO #750