S-FM 313: Mushroom Kingdom Madness II - Page 9
Register

User Tag List

Page 9 of 54 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 19 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #401

Re: S-FM 313: Mushroom Kingdom Madness II

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    The other members of his scumteam have tried to derail. It's mob mentality to assume as scum that your team's work is also yours.
    then how is "scum mob mentality" a good way to describe ren, if he's not following his scumteam?

2. ISO #402

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Negative, sir. But I think you may be neutral testing the waters about claims, and that benefits scum (or neutrals) in this setup...
    Well there is my Town MM. Welcome to the town circle.
    Do Not open this spoiler under any condition!!!!!!!
    Spoiler : :
    WHY CANT YOU FOLLOW SIMPLE DIRECTIONS?
    YOU HAVE JUST CAUSED THE END OF ALL MANKIND!!!!!!

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

3. ISO #403

I have a feeling on Kenny and he doesn't put his vote where his mouth is there; he just "points out". And apparently renegade is obvscum to him because ? ? ? ? ?

I think I'll remain disgusting
    call me out for pocketing. but kenny has been ringing bells in my head too. i just haven't said all my thoughts about him yet tho lol.

SHRUG EMOJI

4. ISO #404

Quote Originally Posted by theoneceko View Post
    i honestly think mm is townreading zone just bc he wants new players to stay on the site.
    Ceko you need to Find MM town here. Trust me on this.

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

5. ISO #405

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    OK Ceko is now my top town. The fact he pointed this out. MM only said it was bad. I am scum reading MM a little becuse he did not point this out.

I will admit this was 100% a PR Trap call me scummy for it IDGAF. But I wanted to see who would jump on the band wagon or Refute it for exactly what it was. Anyone Trying to lynch Ceko is SCum in my book.
    -vote Mike

Fuck you, fuck oneceko and fuck your shitty strats that make no sense and have no real impact in the game besides making us angry.

Thank you Anonymous Donor

6. ISO #406

7. ISO #407

8. ISO #408

i just thought he was disguising it, but my scumread on zone is weakening already anyways. i'll need to reread, but i doubt i'll have the energy.

i'm starting to think this is simply zone's "style" too, but maybe scum from other sites are just bad. were u in my game with wiisp? he was a rep in the MU champs, but got lynched day 1 as scum LOL. also, zone has done way too much misdirecting for me to townread him.
    I'm heavily aware he was a rep in the MU champs :P. He wasn't lynched and wasn't scum though; he was just replaced out. And I don't know which game with Wisp you're talking about, so probably not .
    i honestly think mm is townreading zone just bc he wants new players to stay on the site.
    nah my read is real lol
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

9. ISO #409

Hey, I'm the first one that can townread players for random posts but I literally cannot understand this one. He realises you're doing a shitty TR trap and proceeds to point it out... if this is what Town does then what would scum do?

10. ISO #410

Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Hey, I'm the first one that can townread players for random posts but I literally cannot understand this one. He realises you're doing a shitty TR trap and proceeds to point it out... if this is what Town does then what would scum do?
    Scum MM would just call it scummy but no explaine why. IE why I was scum reading him at first. But the fact he also posted why. That from MM is so town. MM as scum lets town do scummy things if it helps scum. But Town MM will never let that fly.

11. ISO #411

This is a good summary of the game.

I'm doing exactly that! And I despise the strategy of those who say D1 reads are always bad and therefore shouldn't be emitted. They're not always bad, and even when they are, they give associative information to work with later.

/mod hat on/ About my warning, I'm respecting the host's juridiction, which is the ongoing game; outside of emergency cases, staff handles post-game discipline. /mod hat off/

About @theoneceko calling you scum because of "self-pushing" and the like (aka your playstyle lol), I'd like to hear why he thinks that's scummy, because to me, that's just a style.
    u got a small dick i can tell

12. ISO #412

OK Ceko is now my top town. The fact he pointed this out. MM only said it was bad. I am scum reading MM a little becuse he did not point this out.

I will admit this was 100% a PR Trap call me scummy for it IDGAF. But I wanted to see who would jump on the band wagon or Refute it for exactly what it was. Anyone Trying to lynch Ceko is SCum in my book.
    ...really

I mean, I like Ceko thus far, but saying he's lock town because of this is a huge stretch. Also, this is town Mike by meta, but he may be clever enough to manipulate his meta to that level, so ehhhhhhh... maybe I'll jump in your pocket later, Mike, but not now.
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

13. ISO #413

This is a terrible, terrible idea. We don't want to lessen the kill pool to allow scum to kill TPRs and to create more evils with the weird mechanics. All we'd break is our chances to win xD
    @BananaCucho can all 3 mafia use their abilities at the same time?

if banana answers yes, then mike's massclaim suggestion looks even worse. we don't want pr's getting roleblocked and killed on the same night.

14. ISO #414

^ lol

15. ISO #415

Scum MM would just call it scummy but no explaine why. IE why I was scum reading him at first. But the fact he also posted why. That from MM is so town. MM as scum lets town do scummy things if it helps scum. But Town MM will never let that fly.
    Do not agree but okey. I think MM always points out everything he can no matter his alignment. Even so much that he ends up making shitty votes and getting turbolynched D1

16. ISO #416

if ur lazy, why did u google what "entitled" means? seems like you're a) subtly scumpainting frost for a random word b) trying to come off as aloof when u actually aren't
    tbh googling a definition is within the range of being lazy

also there's subjectivity in what is "lazy"
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

17. ISO #417

...really

I mean, I like Ceko thus far, but saying he's lock town because of this is a huge stretch. Also, this is town Mike by meta, but he may be clever enough to manipulate his meta to that level, so ehhhhhhh... maybe I'll jump in your pocket later, Mike, but not now.
    ROFLOL Naked TOwn MM I love it

18. ISO #418

...really

I don't know, all I remember about his scum meta is he loves making shitty arguments that makes 0 logic, doesn't care what anyone says trying to refute him and constantly goes from one extreme to the other. So we will see.

19. ISO #419

20. ISO #420

21. ISO #421

Ok, I really need to change my meta or I won't be able to scum anymore XD. Nevermind my last posts. jumps in Mike's pocket
    Quote Originally Posted by Bruno View Post
    u got a small dick i can tell
    Wat fok het jy nou fokken van my gesê, klein teef? Ek sal u laat weet dat ek die beste van my klas in die Navy Seals gegradueer het, en ek was betrokke by talle geheime klopjagte op Al-Quaeda, en ek het meer as 300 bevestigde moorde. Ek is opgelei in gorilla-oorlogvoering en ek is die beste skerpskutter in die hele Amerikaanse weermag. U is niks vir my nie, maar net nog 'n teiken. Ek sal u die fok met presisie uitvee, soos nog nooit vantevore op hierdie aarde gesien is nie, merk my fokken woorde op. Dink jy jy kan wegkom deur die kak vir my oor die internet te sê? Dink weer, fokker. Terwyl ons praat, kontak ek my geheime netwerk van spioene in die VSA en u IP word tans opgespoor, sodat u beter kan voorberei op die storm, maai. Die storm wat die patetiese dingetjie wat jy jou lewe noem, uitwis. Jy is fokken dood, kind. Ek kan oral en altyd wees, en ek kan jou op meer as sewehonderd maniere doodmaak, en dit is net met my kaal hande. Nie net word ek uitgebreid opgelei in ongewapende gevegte nie, maar ek het toegang tot die hele arsenaal van die Amerikaanse marinkorps en ek sal dit tot die volle mate gebruik om u ellendige gat van die vasteland af te vee. As u net kon weet watter onheilige vergelding u klein "slim" opmerking oor u sou bring, sou u dalk fokken tong gehou het. Maar jy kon nie, jy het nie, en nou betaal jy die prys, verdomde idioot. Ek sal woede oor jou heen kak en jy sal daarin verdrink. Jy is fokken dood, kiddo.

22. ISO #422

23. ISO #423

fair enough. i wouldn't lynch him though. mm may be pocketing me with how much we mind-melded, but i rly liked his vote on kenny.
    no one ever lynches me when i'm town lol

24. ISO #424

25. ISO #425

26. ISO #426

I don't know, all I remember about his scum meta is he loves making shitty arguments that makes 0 logic, doesn't care what anyone says trying to refute him and constantly goes from one extreme to the other. So we will see.
    No My scum meta is more logical. I dont like to bring attention to me day 1. Now You can say I can be town or Neutral. Becuse I play as town as a Neutral. But I can assure you I am town this game.

Gyr get your facts correct first.

27. ISO #427

im a faggot my name is m*rshmallow mar*hall
    I'm curious btw, what is my alignment and why, O alpha chad?

28. ISO #428

29. ISO #429

30. ISO #430

Quote Originally Posted by MartinGG99 View Post
    tbh googling a definition is within the range of being lazy

also there's subjectivity in what is "lazy"
    Thoughts on Mike's recent play? You've stayed in the shadows a lot this game.

31. ISO #431

@BananaCucho can all 3 mafia use their abilities at the same time?

if banana answers yes, then mike's massclaim suggestion looks even worse. we don't want pr's getting roleblocked and killed on the same night.
    This is answered in the setup. How much of it have you read actually?

32. ISO #432

-vote Mike

Fuck you, fuck oneceko and fuck your shitty strats that make no sense and have no real impact in the game besides making us angry.
    gyr isn't usually this angry lol. it's true that mike did NOT help town with his mass-claim question, but it isn't nearly enough to scumread him. the fact this is your first vote concerns me because i think there are much better scum candidates rn.

no one got angry lol

-vote Kenny

*YAWN*

33. ISO #433

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    This is answered in the setup. How much of it have you read actually?
    none of them, theyre just using meta cuz theyve played together and have thrown deductive reasoning and critical thinking out the window. its sad.

34. ISO #434

i already said unaligned or evil neut
    and why

What am I speaking to you, Afrikaans?
    Shit, I did.

Why tho lol

35. ISO #435

36. ISO #436

I'm heavily aware he was a rep in the MU champs :P. He wasn't lynched and wasn't scum though; he was just replaced out. And I don't know which game with Wisp you're talking about, so probably not .

nah my read is real lol
    he played a game with us and got lynched day 1 as scum. it was pretty obvious too. that's what i was getting at.

37. ISO #437

38. ISO #438

39. ISO #439

40. ISO #440

suicide is a game mechanic. stop fucking ruining the game with your powertrip.
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    Suicide is not allowed.
    Idk if its bruno obv towning or if its just NAI

gonna lean town for now on the basis of a different interaction I tinfoiled earlier in my notes
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

41. ISO #441

@Marshmallow Marshall so you gonna answer my pm about not infracting the dude who attacked me in circlejerk or are you proving the mod abuse? friends get away with infractions. use red power to dictate and steer game and discourage others from playing. sad. i can tell youre threatened by my read. its a shame.

42. ISO #442

43. ISO #443

he played a game with us and got lynched day 1 as scum. it was pretty obvious too. that's what i was getting at.
    Oh ok, I misunderstood your post then. I missed something it seems XD

44. ISO #444

Do not agree but okey. I think MM always points out everything he can no matter his alignment. Even so much that he ends up making shitty votes and getting turbolynched D1
    i think meta'ing mm is a bad idea. contrary to what blink said about him in the insane asylum fm, i believe mm can make the differences between his town and scum meta hard to detect.

45. ISO #445

No My scum meta is more logical. I dont like to bring attention to me day 1. Now You can say I can be town or Neutral. Becuse I play as town as a Neutral. But I can assure you I am town this game.

Gyr get your facts correct first.
    No boy, I perfectly remember how you flip-flopped like crazy in Spirits and I was amazed by your non-existent logic.

So no.

46. ISO #446

47. ISO #447

ur very quick to townread ppl LOL
    Well did you see me last game? MM is playing difrently than last game. You are played the same.

OK why I am town reading you is simple. You are a logical player. A person like you I can not see warning town Of a Posible PR disaster. Unless you know it was a town hunting SCum. But I do not belive I was that obvious I was hunting Scum.

No we all know anyone asking for open role claims day 1 NEVER Happens. So day 1 asking for open role claims is safe for town to do. If I was scum and Relay Pr hunting I would not pull open ask that till day 2 when I would more likley happen.

PLus If I was mafia I would know there is a Alignment check cop out there. I would not want to bring attention to my self as to be posable checked on night 1.

Mario
    Check one player to see their alignment. If you check Princess Toadstool, you will become a lovebird with her.
    If Team Koopa captures Princess Toadstool, you will become Evil Mario in your rage. If Luigi becomes a lovebird with Princess Toadstool, you will become Abandoned Love.
    If you check Team Koopa your alignment will become locked as Mushroom Kingdom and you cannot be converted

48. ISO #448

gyr isn't usually this angry lol. it's true that mike did NOT help town with his mass-claim question, but it isn't nearly enough to scumread him. the fact this is your first vote concerns me because i think there are much better scum candidates rn.

no one got angry lol

-vote Kenny

*YAWN*
    For some reason he instantly townreading for shitty things triggered me.

49. ISO #449

@Marshmallow Marshall so you gonna answer my pm about not infracting the dude who attacked me in circlejerk or are you proving the mod abuse? friends get away with infractions. use red power to dictate and steer game and discourage others from playing. sad. i can tell youre threatened by my read. its a shame.
    Renegade (3 [L-5]):
    FrostByte, Bruno, Kenny
    Bruno (1 [L-7]):
    Zone_Q11
    Kenny (2 [L-6]):
    Marshmallow Marshall, theoneceko
    Mike (1 [L-7]):
    Gyrlander

Threatened, yes... lol

Also, if you have something to report, report it with the report tool and keep the game game-related

50. ISO #450

No boy, I perfectly remember how you flip-flopped like crazy in Spirits and I was amazed by your non-existent logic.

So no.
    Dude sprits i was Virus Neutral. I played that game 100% as if I was town. Why I got so town read. Becuse in that game I had to hunt MAfia to win. So no that is not my scum meta keep trying