Register

User Tag List

Page 10 of 49 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 20 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #451

2. ISO #452

3. ISO #453

Re: S-FM The Immortals

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    look at the second half of my post. i cited the meta read first, followed by the mechanical. MM is actually pushing and trying to solve. his progression as a town is very easy to see, especially D2, D3 ect. as scum, he is usually "busy" and seems less attached to the game.
    But when that happens, it's legit................

Spoiler : Video :

TIME TO PULL A LIGHT_YAGAMI
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

4. ISO #454

5. ISO #455

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    My Top Reads Thus Far Even Though Not Everyone Has Said Things Are..

Efe = Scum/Neutral

Kenny = Scum

Demaris = Scum

Thus, Far..

How About Yours Distorted?

Quote Originally Posted by Ganelon View Post
    interesting. lots of jabronis trying to look pro-town lol

Distortetd is a town read
    MM is a town read
    Efe is scum, not even going to bother
    Hybrid is playing weirdly and almost feeels like he's trrying to fuck up scumhunting. that's very anti-town and I've literally seen Hybrid do this in the mod before
    Pestillence or w/e is also kind of odd
    iterally no read on Yagami, except for "walks into town thing', which could literally mean anything

efe scum as well
    kenny i feel is more town. always want to see more from him, but im townleaning.
    demaris still null the cautious play could indicate not wanting to mess up as scum; but it really feels genuine trying to learn.

MM i have as a strong townread. defintely right in his town meta of trying to solve the game, actually pushing people

mike only had 1 post to me that seemed towny, the rest felt like, as wiisp said, false contribution. popped in, made some generic posts and left.

mag said he's going back to his old meta, but it has not once showed...but mag also seems to think u can just change ur meta on a whim the thing is, thats not really how meta works =P some yes, but majority, no.

hybrid null

I have you as a townslant, but still iffy.... u know i look for ur *walks into town meta* so im not sure if ur saying that now to throw me off or because it's genuine meta. lol i have mentioned it so much ive made myself paranoid of you using it now to get me to townread u lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    You don't know him as well as I do lol. He's very scummy right now, because he's trying to survive (in the Efe fashion).

Lol "I'M TRYIGN A NEW META!!"
    -vote Efekannn02
    That slot is scum lol
    @Mike FoS on you, I just find Efe scummier now.

@Demaris Yea I'm trying to sort of and analyze (Totally not a bonus credit to myself xD), and that's what town should do! Try to sort things out, basically.

Looking at the post:
    I want people's opinions on that. It's interesting that a new player considers people pushing them as towny, and that they consider this very legit strategy (reaction hunting)... I have a hard time seeing the alignment this indicates, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    2 people? more like 5 people have called me scum so far and I am pissed about this
    it were 4 people but still more than what you tried to bullshit me with
    I Like Ice Cream

6. ISO #456

Quote Originally Posted by Wiisp View Post
    @Efekannn02
    What are your scum leans, I think there is a fair reason to Lynch u, one claiming like u did, two, freaking out over your train, and 3 being so super against dying, which for the most part is how scum would react... This is excluding this dumb meta read on you
    @Ganelon
    Cool story
    Efe is always scummy if you take "objective" tells though...

And "Cool story" is literally the essence of discredit, it's pure ad hominem used when you can't reply with anything else lol.
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

7. ISO #457

8. ISO #458

Efe is always scummy if you take "objective" tells though...

And "Cool story" is literally the essence of discredit, it's pure ad hominem used when you can't reply with anything else lol.
    then someone back up this shit talking with quotes ive been asking for 2 pages now and havnt seen 1.

Go here → → https://discord.gg/rYRT5Tz Type s.cat, enjoy.

9. ISO #459

@Efekannn02
    What are your scum leans, I think there is a fair reason to Lynch u, one claiming like u did, two, freaking out over your train, and 3 being so super against dying, which for the most part is how scum would react... This is excluding this dumb meta read on you
    @Ganelon
    Cool story
    1.I claimed cause im on Triggerhappy mode
    2.Im freaking out because im on Triggerhappy mode
    3.Because even as Citizen I try to live and I am a Jacuzzi Sprout who wants to become the next Scvmurderer with Hybrid being the Rigger/Efekannn02

My Scumreads are obviously Magoroth(sheeping) Distorted and Kira

MM is unfortunetaly a Idiot read because he sucks at FM
    I Like Ice Cream

10. ISO #460

11. ISO #461

12. ISO #462

13. ISO #463

@Pestilence
    Don't try to appeal to me, it won't get you anywhere
    u find Efe scummier, because of Meta? yikes
    I already explained my read on distorted, but it boils down to that I feel like he is actually trying to game solve atm
    Light is just null, but im pretty sure ill figure him out down the line

-vote Pestilence
    @Pestilence we can test my skill with a lynch on you that will flip scum
    this was a really bad post... do you even know what the 3p is in this game? who is your 3p buddy then?
    ok i take my scum read on you, you have a decent amount of energy showing...
    like i said, ill /barn the efe meta read, and i think i can find lights alignment at some point like i stated
    Just a few Wisp posts for you @Distorted

It's not "Y'ALL FUCKING MORONS". It's just hostile, and it irks me a lot. I find Stealth's reaction very understandable.

14. ISO #464

No he is not... Stop shading him
    so is this what is called?

Shading?

everyone has been shading me since the moment I claimed TPR every other game I did something weird like that it was normal and no one pushed me but now everyone jumped on me like im the comfirmed scum here

all of them are scummies trying to lynch me later ALL OF THEM!
    I Like Ice Cream

15. ISO #465

16. ISO #466

who is the liar now?

WHO!?!?
    you

17. ISO #467

18. ISO #468

19. ISO #469

Just a few Wisp posts for you @Distorted

It's not "Y'ALL FUCKING MORONS". It's just hostile, and it irks me a lot. I find Stealth's reaction very understandable.
    thats putting pressure and getting reactions.

did u even look at what he is responding to? the post he calls bad is literally:

idk why im happy af

finally I will get lynched by pieces of garbage as tpr on day 1

if you guys are town I will laugh at the faces you make ahahajahahahajhajaahah Lynch Me Now I think its time to have some fun
    @Marshmallow Marshall that is not a bad post to you?

20. ISO #470

@Marshmallow Marshall and this is what he is responding to in the other post. This is just pestilence being upset he got voted and mocking him with sarcasm.

Quote Originally Posted by Pestilence View Post
    Okay mr. “god at the game” I’ll iso you eventually

I already explained my read on distorted, but it boils down to that I feel like he is actually trying to game solve atm

-vote Pestilence

21. ISO #471

Honestly Efe is obviously this Jacuzzi Splot role. It's unique and his timing made a lot of sense. It's also Efe and quite obvious scum is gonna have a hard time justifying a strongman kill on him because of how he plays the game. Seems to me like only scum would now want to spend time filling the thread with further shade thrown at him.

22. ISO #472

here is that whole convo @Marshmallow Marshall

btw pestilence is still scummy, we can humor efe as scum, but we should continue to scum hunt today

Hybrid and MM are still in the PoE
    give or take the possibility that some Mafia are in the inactives, but at minimum there is one scum in that PoE I listed, probably :P

Quote Originally Posted by Pestilence View Post
    Okay mr. “god at the game” I’ll iso you eventually

-vote Pestilence

23. ISO #473

24. ISO #474

thats putting pressure and getting reactions.

did u even look at what he is responding to? the post he calls bad is literally:

@Marshmallow Marshall that is not a bad post to you?
    It is. But these posts were all in a row... It's all hostile. It's not just the pressure, it's the way it's applied. You pressure people, I pressure people... and it doesn't look like that. Alright, it's a style. But it's hostile, and I don't like the hostile style. Can't blame people for that.

25. ISO #475

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    Honestly Efe is obviously this Jacuzzi Splot role. It's unique and his timing made a lot of sense. It's also Efe and quite obvious scum is gonna have a hard time justifying a strongman kill on him because of how he plays the game. Seems to me like only scum would now want to spend time filling the thread with further shade thrown at him.
    hmm first scummy post by you can u guess why?

26. ISO #476

27. ISO #477

28. ISO #478

It is. But these posts were all in a row... It's all hostile. It's not just the pressure, it's the way it's applied. You pressure people, I pressure people... and it doesn't look like that. Alright, it's a style. But it's hostile, and I don't like the hostile style. Can't blame people for that.
    go back and read the posts he is responding to. it is pestilance being pissed and bitching at him for scumreading him.

29. ISO #479

30. ISO #480

31. ISO #481

32. ISO #482

33. ISO #483

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    Cant We All Just Take A Deep Breath And Relax A Moment.. So We Can Just Keep Calm And Lynch Numbertwo For Being Scum..
    Reasoning:

Searching...
    Searching...
    Searching...

404 Page Not Found

34. ISO #484

35. ISO #485

36. ISO #486

-vote kenny

well lets see you start putting something into the game then. u usually have a lot to say as town, so lets see what u got.
    nobody is throwing further shade at efe. he is throwing a fit by himself. you decided to jump in here though and defend? someone who doesnt need defended right now lol.

37. ISO #487

Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Oh boy another talkative game
    tell me

are Light Yagami Ganelon Marshmallow Marshall and Distorted and Pestilence throwing shade at me since I claimed TPR or not?

You and Kenny are my only hopes cause I think we were unlucky enough to have them 4 as the scums (one of them could be bd though)
    I Like Ice Cream

38. ISO #488

39. ISO #489

Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    I’m confused about the lore.
    @AIVION
    Based on the lore shouldn’t we all know each other’s roles?
    @aamirus

MAFIA:
    (share a night chat)

GF/invest:

- Night Immune
    - Can find Power roles.

Mafioso/vigi:

- has 2 charges, strongman

Disguiser?/actress:

- Changes roles depending on who they visited.

Traitor/Mafioso:

- Night Immune

TOWN:

Gunsmith:

- Night Immune
    - Gives out 1 shot guns

2x permadoctor

- Night Immune
    - Has 2 uses to make targets night immune

Night Immune Killing Vigi:... lol

-Night Immune
    - Can kill 2 night immune people
    - if misses twice becomes citizen

(1 of the below roles are not in the game)

Lookout/Detect-ish:

- tracks feedback

Bus Driver:

- switches 2 targets at night

Night action invest:

- Checks to see who has night actions

NEUTRALS:
    (share a night chat)

Ability Thief

- Wincon changes to town if visits a Mafia

Ability thief doctor/assistant

- Can protect the ability thief once.

i know this isnt what ur asking, but it helps lol

40. ISO #490

41. ISO #491

42. ISO #492

You were literally just throwing shade at Efe in the posts right before mine.
    ...No, we are ACCUSING efe. Did you read his posts??? He's digging his own grave, he's saying we forced him to claim when only 1 person was saying he was susp....

43. ISO #493

44. ISO #494

45. ISO #495

46. ISO #496

...No, we are ACCUSING efe. Did you read his posts??? He's digging his own grave, he's saying we forced him to claim when only 1 person was saying he was susp....
    only 1? I claimed TPR because of him and then y'all jumped on me then claim you didnt jump on me

I even proved it by reqouting everything on a post that is around page 21 or page 22

47. ISO #497

You were literally just throwing shade at Efe in the posts right before mine.
    pretty sure those were some hours ago and it was just a good 2 posts after he randomly claimed PR. so, this is implying u are caught up on the thread, and out of everything that is all u decided to respond to?

48. ISO #498

Lol what. How the fuck would you "accuse" someone who convincingly claimed a unique tpr role like that

49. ISO #499

50. ISO #500