S-FM 345: Hypixel-SC2Mafia Cross Community Game - Page 12
Register

User Tag List

Page 12 of 38 FirstFirst ... 2 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 22 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #551

Re: S-FM 345: Hypixel-SC2Mafia Cross Community Game

Quote Originally Posted by jmw View Post
    This is pretty bad for us is it not? Have we discussed the merits of this? I think it seriously might be worth it to hammer before 9pm today.
    After yesterday, I seriously wonder if we can even get a hammer without the mafia, like, explicitly wanting it
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

2. ISO #552

Quote Originally Posted by MartinGG99 View Post
    idk where you got the idea that I was voting you because of what other people said (and yes I am aware MM posted about you -- I'm not that stupid)

and furthermore that I was also voting because of you voting mm on d1
    yes you are that stupid
    I said that I voted MM BECAUSE OF YOU
    Praise the Lord!

3. ISO #553

Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    yes you are that stupid
    yeah, I get that

but I wasn't sheeping anyone (or anyone's read for that matter) in voting you

you're banking a lot on the idea that our actions are the same, which either shows us as aligned or NAI at best, and therefore there should be no suspicion on you by me
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

4. ISO #554

After yesterday, I seriously wonder if we can even get a hammer without the mafia, like, explicitly wanting it
    That's a good point - with 4h 30m left until this deadline it's probably too late to coordinate a good hammer especially if we're actually in a 9 3 3 or 8 3 3 1 like discussed earlier

I think disabling almost everything (I don't know what "unless otherwise mentioned" entails) except factional abilities is pretty good for scum though, so I'm worried about that.

5. ISO #555

That's a good point - with 4h 30m left until this deadline it's probably too late to coordinate a good hammer especially if we're actually in a 9 3 3 or 8 3 3 1 like discussed earlier

I think disabling almost everything (I don't know what "unless otherwise mentioned" entails) except factional abilities is pretty good for scum though, so I'm worried about that.
    I would think it would disable the janitor at least

so at least that's some good news

otherwise that would be a bit op imo
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

6. ISO #556

I did. But not really anymore, for raisins.

Although, come to think of it, I probably should ask this:
    @Marshmallow Marshall

What do you think about all these chat claims and ect? (Bakura's spanish post mentions a chat as well, making it possibly 3 sorts of chats happened last night: Jmw+MM, Jelly+Clowns, Bakura+????)
    Pretty sure that was talking about the other 2 chats but i didnt translate it so i could be wrong

7. ISO #557

8. ISO #558

Regarding my chat with MM - very insightful, we mostly discussed reads. I think I got a good glimpse into MM's mindset and most of what they said tracks with what I see in thread. I think the ideas MM shared while we were discussing and bouncing things off of each other were genuine. There is one thing MM said they wanted to do that I haven't seen them do yet but I'm not concerned by it.

Ashoka tano
    martin
    bakura

MM

ewian
    drizzt

eevee

aporia

oliverz
    jelly
    frinckles
    clowns

here's where I'm at reads wise, but I'm fine taking both Jelly and Clowns off the table for one day if they've really got some good mech information behind them.

Aporia's dropped a little because looking back at EoD I don't really understand why he stayed on DW, given that he had misattributed something to DW (the Frinckles vote thing he called a nothingburger) and no longer thought the neutral guess was scumread worthy. Tone wise Eevee is fine but his ISO is a bit passive/less involved than I'd normally expect. Ewian's a true null for me right now.

I don't really like my Oliver/Jelly/Frinckles/Clowns block though, because it feels too "nice" to be 100% correct. Only Clowns is really a slot in contention (a lot of people recently have come to the defense of Clowns, I'd love to have a discussion about that slot with anyone who disagrees with me).

But I do want to start there, I think MM is probably town and I'd prefer to chop in the bottom half of this list right now (below Drizzt).

9. ISO #559

10. ISO #560

11. ISO #561

I would think it would disable the janitor at least

so at least that's some good news

otherwise that would be a bit op imo
    I'd assume the same, 24 hours is not really realistic a goal for town to hit here so I'd be surprised if a janitor was able to act tonight. I'm assuming the exceptions apply to neutrals, if there are any, since they're probably the ones who'd be most screwed by this and the ones with the least influence to prevent it.

I also see that there are apparently 3 chats? Basic setup spec says at least one is bad but I know two of the mods on this list like to subvert expectations so I'm not going to assume anything until we hear more.
    @Bakura1 is there anything else you can say about the chat you mentioned?

12. ISO #562

13. ISO #563

14. ISO #564

15. ISO #565

16. ISO #566

I did. But not really anymore, for raisins.

Although, come to think of it, I probably should ask this:
    @Marshmallow Marshall

What do you think about all these chat claims and ect? (Bakura's spanish post mentions a chat as well, making it possibly 3 sorts of chats happened last night: Jmw+MM, Jelly+Clowns, Bakura+????)
    The setup seems to be quite wild: I know for a fact that I was in a chat with jmw, and I know for a fact there is a "day event". I also know for a fact there is a "modposter" who sent a pretty bland message on the start of day post. I believe this indicates the setup is highly focused on chats and communication and is generally going in unexpected areas. Thus, I trust the fact chats have happened (especially considering it requires confirmation from two people, so it's hard to fake). That however does not mean they are all between townies.

Also, should I just take your townread and walk away with it, or? :P
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

17. ISO #567

@Bakura1 sorry for the double ping, just remembered something I wanted to ask you.

You seemed confident that Ewian was in his town meta. Can you go over that with me? I have a hard time distinguishing between T!Ewian and S!Ewian by normal meta and he's a complete null for me right now so your insight could be useful.

18. ISO #568

@jmw wall

I disagree because I'm currently thinking an MM lynch gives us the best information across the board. especially if both D1 wagons were tvt like me and Oliver talked about

-vote Marshmallow marshall

We also choose to cripple ourselves on day 2 in a role madness game where all of us have power roles for no reason? that's dumb. That ability isn't a pro-town ability and likely didn't come from a townie. It came from scum or 3p. it has the highest adverse effect on the town when you don't play ball ESPECIALLY when there are more roles to block
    (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)ﻭ 레드벨벳 ! ! ٩(♡ε♡ )۶

19. ISO #569

Quote Originally Posted by Mreevee View Post
    Pretty sure that was talking about the other 2 chats but i didnt translate it so i could be wrong
    Technically he was talking about the other chats. Buttttt.....

Ah, y por cierto, es muy probable que alguien estuviera mintiendo sobre los chats, ya que yo también estaba en uno.
    ->

Oh, and by the way, someone was most likely lying about the chats, since I was in one too.
    According to google translate.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

20. ISO #570

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Also, should I just take your townread and walk away with it, or? :P
    Honestly, I probably shouldn't be hiding it.

Mafia probably know somethings up at this point, if I try to answer the questions to me honestly.

I'm some sort of investigative and I got some sort of investigative information on Marshmallow Marshall for N1, which makes it unlikely that he's scum. I have made breadcrumbs about my N1 action.

It isn't definitive, but I personally believe MM is more likely to be town than not.

Assuming the event does disable the janitor, this should mean that in the event I'm killed on N2 my last will should show everything I know / got.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

21. ISO #571

Hey there

Can you explain what you were thinking when you swapped your vote last second EoD1? And what your reads are right now?
    I was thinking

1. I'm not voting with my FOS (ewian)
    2. There was no reason to really have been on Clowns, aside from your meta which -- no offense bone bro, I know nothing of.
    3. We had better high information lynches available (yes, DW was one of them but nobody gave a shit about mreevee or ewian)
    4. I went back and read what jelly meant by tmi from DW and agreed it did seem like tmi.
    5. Why the hell not? You don't know if clowns is scum. Your entire thing was based off some meta voting with my FOS. same goes for Martin.
    6. Why the hell not?

Bottom line is if clowns is town here, either ewian is lazy scum or you/Martin are smooth criminals.

22. ISO #572

Oh, I don't know if you answered this, but why did you townread Drizzt so much, Martin? I don't see what you probably have seen about him there.

Also Mreevee, what is "just not accurate at all"? If you're talking about my list of reads, care to explain? You're just making absolute statements like this all the time without explanations like you're some kind of prophet we should trust by default, and while you look like you're decent at the game, you also look like you could well be scum so I expect more
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

23. ISO #573

24. ISO #574

Oh, I don't know if you answered this, but why did you townread Drizzt so much, Martin? I don't see what you probably have seen about him there.
    I have, and I believe it was @ you. But I may be wrong.

Anyways to sum up drizzt:

Started SoD1 with posts that seemed unlikely from a scum in his position (and as a 2nd-time FM player iirc), but then has proceeded to not really contribute at all

So he's kinda just skydiving at this point.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

25. ISO #575

26. ISO #576

I have made breadcrumbs about my N1 action..
    come to think of it though

these breadcrumbs probably won't matter

since my sort of investigative is rather rare ime and so I would be surprised if someone picked up on what it was

and the fact that for all I know I'm probably just dead tonight or next night
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

27. ISO #577

28. ISO #578

which reminds me

nobody has claimed the redirect yet lol
    not that I want said person to reveal

but if the kill was redirected

not only would you prove it very likely you're town

but also the person you saved as town

I doubt Taunt was the intended kill

unless there were two kills and one just got blocked/healed for all we know
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

29. ISO #579

yes you are that stupid
    So you are just saying that you... sheeped Martin entirely? And now you are blaming him? ...lol.
    -vote oliverz144

(Note that behind this is not just the post I quoted, but also what I said about Oliver in my list of reads)

30. ISO #580

come to think of it though

these breadcrumbs probably won't matter

since my sort of investigative is rather rare ime and so I would be surprised if someone picked up on what it was

and the fact that for all I know I'm probably just dead tonight or next night
    Martin, why are you placing breadcrumbs on breadcrumbs?

Look at my post to jmw. We still vastly outnumber scum and have a chance to gain a lot of information from a lynch assuming we can get the votes. If you're not opposed just list 3 people you'd be fine with yeeting even if it includes me, idc

we should not be roleblocking ourselves here because guess what, we'll be doing the exact same fucking thing tomorrow with no new information

31. ISO #581

32. ISO #582

Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post

Look at my post to jmw. We still vastly outnumber scum and have a chance to gain a lot of information from a lynch assuming we can get the votes. If you're not opposed just list 3 people you'd be fine with yeeting even if it includes me, idc

we should not be roleblocking ourselves here because guess what, we'll be doing the exact same fucking thing tomorrow with no new information
    For today?

most fine with

oli
    Bakura (though I haven't really discussed them)
    mreevee

maybe

drizzt
    jelly
    aporia
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

33. ISO #583

34. ISO #584

@jmw wall

I disagree because I'm currently thinking an MM lynch gives us the best information across the board. especially if both D1 wagons were tvt like me and Oliver talked about

We also choose to cripple ourselves on day 2 in a role madness game where all of us have power roles for no reason? that's dumb. That ability isn't a pro-town ability and likely didn't come from a townie. It came from scum or 3p. it has the highest adverse effect on the town when you don't play ball ESPECIALLY when there are more roles to block
    Agree. Especially since all/many scum and 3p have faction abilities
    Like kill or douse etc.
    Town doesnt
    Praise the Lord!

35. ISO #585

I have, and I believe it was @ you. But I may be wrong.

Anyways to sum up drizzt:

Started SoD1 with posts that seemed unlikely from a scum in his position (and as a 2nd-time FM player iirc), but then has proceeded to not really contribute at all

So he's kinda just skydiving at this point.
    Okay, makes sense. He's just null to me at this point. And sorry for making you repeat lol
    @jmw wall

It said it was an event, so I don't think it's a role ability.

Also, I do not see why in the world you (or anyone for that matter) would want to lynch me. I could understand Martin's "you're different" argument yesterday, but today I don't see a good reason to suspect me - and you haven't given any to make me think otherwise, as far as I know. And I don't feel like following Deathworlds' fate...

36. ISO #586

So you are just saying that you... sheeped Martin entirely? And now you are blaming him? ...lol.
    -vote oliverz144

(Note that behind this is not just the post I quoted, but also what I said about Oliver in my list of reads)
    Strangely, ive shwon distrust to you BEFORE martin showed up.
    Praise the Lord!

37. ISO #587

38. ISO #588

39. ISO #589

40. ISO #590

41. ISO #591

Thread Information
    There are currently 5 users browsing this thread. (5 members and 0 guests)

oliverz144

Oh those lurkers
    is it standard on hpm to see and talk about it

because congratulations you're the second person to talk about it

and are now the second person to be told that most hosts that I (personally) know would consider discussion of it to be angleshooting
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

42. ISO #592

43. ISO #593

Also Mreevee, what is "just not accurate at all"? If you're talking about my list of reads, care to explain? You're just making absolute statements like this all the time without explanations like you're some kind of prophet we should trust by default, and while you look like you're decent at the game, you also look like you could well be scum so I expect more
    Your statements about me. Theyre just wrong. Ive explained plenty reads with more detail than a single word.

44. ISO #594

Quote Originally Posted by Bakura1 View Post
    Spoiler : The Great Wall of Spain :
    Hola a todos. He llegado.

En primer lugar, creo que Clowns es probablemente una ciudad aquí. Su juego ha sido extraño, pero EoD1 se lee más como confianza aleatoria de un pueblerino/hidra que como escoria. Desde mi experiencia, Cj y Fishy son jugadores bastante normales. No veo que tengan una razón para publicar una lista de lecturas con un 90 % de valores nulos en EoD1 sin que, literalmente, se haya decidido un linchamiento todavía. En mi opinión, su confianza parecía que una cabeza solo esperaba que la otra cabeza hiciera lecturas / pensaron que estarían bien vomitando pensamientos porque no morirían.
    En general, diría que su confianza fue lo que más me llamó la atención.

También olvidé preguntar esto antes, pero @10000JellyDoughnuts ¿por qué tu gato se transformó en un dinosaurio?

¿Y qué diablos estaban todos haciendo EoD1? Los dejo solos durante una hora y media y todos cambian sus votos más rápido que un Prius de 1993. Frinckles (y aparentemente Drizzt por lo que dijo Eevee, pero no recuerdo, así que solo tomaré su palabra) estaba por todas partes. Solo buscan sangre.

Ah, y por cierto, es muy probable que alguien estuviera mintiendo sobre los chats, ya que yo también estaba en uno.

A menos que todos estemos viviendo juntos en hecking Barrio Sésamo, se han dejado caer deuces y se ha agitado BS suscitado.

Tampoco tengo idea de lo que está haciendo MM, pero Oliver ha sido bastante normal en este juego.

Wow bestie casi las mismas lecturas

excepto que creo que Frinckles realmente quería matar a una persona al azar y no le importaba quién era

También has estado demasiado a la defensiva este juego jajaja
    Quote Originally Posted by Bakura1 View Post
    oops looks like my Spanish accent slipped out a little
    XD just a little bit. I understood more than I hoped I would. Besides, did you literally hit google translate from English for this? Because I have a hard time believing "lecturas" would be naturally used by a Spanish speaker to say "reads" in Mafia - but hey, I am not one myself...

So you think Clowns has a towny confidence, basically? What do you think of Frinckles' EoD vote? As for Oliver, I think you said something about him, but I didn't understand ;-;

45. ISO #595

and are now the second person to be told that most hosts that I (personally) know would consider discussion of it to be angleshooting
    DUH.
    I PLAYED MY SECOND GAME EVER HERE IN A LADDER.
    IVE BEEN TO EVERY GAME HERE SINCE 334.
    CURRENT GAME IS 345
    11 GAMES HERE
    ELEVEN
    LAG WAS OK IN A LADDER GAME WITH IT
    WE HAD DISCUSSION AND DECIDED ITS GOOD
    IM NOT A HYPIXEL DUDE
    I. AM. FROM. HERE.
    Praise the Lord!

46. ISO #596

47. ISO #597

48. ISO #598

Strangely, ive shwon distrust to you BEFORE martin showed up.
    -vote Marshmallow Marshall
    Nice OMGUS...

49. ISO #599

Info lynch on d2 is dumb
    Just lynch scummy people

50. ISO #600

Yes we talk about lurking