Register

User Tag List

Page 69 of 97 FirstFirst ... 19 59 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 79 ... LastLast
Results 3,401 to 3,450 of 4823
  1. ISO #3401

2. ISO #3402

Re: S-FM 327 : Last Hope

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Where I'm at right now is pretty simple. I've been thinking a lot about this whole ordeal in my absence here. What makes the most sense to me right now is a Frinckles+Yuesford scum team. This to me would explain why frinckles immediatley tied me and Yuesford as scum together in his premeditated big reveal post.
    A good scum strategy would be to claim that you've seen your ally visit a town member, especially in this setup where there are some pretty wild roles and abillities. Frinckles "correctly tracking" Yues to me would pretty much lock frinckles as town. If his scum partner Yuesford comfirmed it right? (Overall he didn't confirm or deny it to cause confusion.) I think Yuesfords whole alias too was planned.
    Fake jester/whatever else he could posibly do to plant confusion into the town, and that's exactly what he's done. The fact that frinckles post went straight into SVS is what is leading me to believe this. There was no effort by frinckles at the start of day 2 to get any reads off the information he supposedly got.

Secondly, frinckles is always the one to make the claim here, he is the most experienced and very well versed scum on their team imo. However I think that Frinckles could possibly be that slime role and the reason there was no kill last night is that The darkness possibly leveled him up, This would mean frinckles was leveled up last night and chose a town role, which would be archer. I think frinckles always flips ARCHER here even though he is scum. Since frinckles actually said he leveld up this leads me to believe that he legit thought that he was untouchable, and would never even have to flip here. If he does flip Watchful ranger I assume there must be a wizard in play, and that it that would make the Wizard likely Oberon because of his hesitancy to claim. I get that this is probably the most fuzzy part of my solve here but it's the only thing that makes sense to me.
    To me this makes the most sense as to why frinckles would come out and claim what he did in the way he did against myself. It would be pretty much a flawlessly executed plan, that would essentially GARUNTEE them a win. I don't think they thought about the fact that I could be leveled up and possibly confirm myself as town. This is good news for us though because I can if my Magus read is correct. I really don't think I need to gamble though on my magus read.
    I can literally use my abillity on frinckles+Yuesford+Lag, and likely yeild the same result and become mayor tomorrow.

I think Lag fits in perfectly with the Trifecta of frinckles+Yuesford. Frinckles whole plan was likely concoted because they discussed my strong read on Lag in scum chat. Everythying fits, the was Lag has not stopped his tunnel on me, the way Him and frinckles seem to mirror each others thoughts and moves and the Yuesford "wildcard" acting like a jester. I've really put some thought into this and feel that I've actually solved the game here.
    This would make Oberon/Wrath the 2 confirmed TPRS. Wrath/Oberon actually acting like jesters here is really good cover to keep them alive, and If i'm right They deserve some applause for their play post game. Shit started to go south so obviously frinckles and Yuesford would have to try and buss each other for the cred, which also is exaclty what is happing because I'm no longer in ANY danger of being lynched, their plan failed and this seem's like their contingency. Lag+Frinckles are even voting Yues here to get the cred for what I believe an actual scum to flip. All the players on the Frinckles train would look horrible after a Yues scum flip, and they would BOAST and carry on their scum agenda. What is their scum agenda you say? THEY'VE BEEN PUSHING A BLINK+YUES SCUM TEAM THIS WHOLE TIME. They buss Yues, and guess who would be next, mr.blinkity blink fucking skater esquire the fourth.

SOLVE = LagAttack+Frinckles+Yuesford
    Quote Originally Posted by LagAttack View Post
    Also an important thing to note:

blinkskater at this point seems to be the one leveled up by Magus. shadow~blinkskater that was slime is now sticky impersonator -> Paladin. Therefore tonight he will "find" Magus (by just targeting Darkness who he knows with 100% certainty) and be revealed tomorrow as "Glorious Master" at that point scum team will have 5 votes, combined with a mislynch on Frinckles today and a town following the fake Glorious Master tomorrow = scum wins 5v5

Full details:
    Currently 9v4
    Mislynch + Villager Kill + Glorious Shadow Master = 7v5
    Mislynch + Villager Kill after Glorious Shadow Master reveal = 5v5
    Town, just remember this post. It's following the exact plan I described where slime gets leveled up to sticky impersonator with a "strong read on who Magus is" and then becomes Glorious Mater after their first guess so they can then lead town off a cliff.

If you do lynch Frinckles and he flips town, you better get Yuesford next.

It doesn't really make sense for scum~blink to say that Frinckles vs Yuesford is SvS and so this reads as someone who is just conf biasing their tunnel on me to the 10th level.

But it doesn't matter that much if he's going to advocate to go after Yuesford after Frinckles. Just watch for him if he suddenly wants to clear Yues despite a frinckles town flip.

===

Or I could be completely wrong and Frinckles is scum, I'll be mislynched and town will be in a 6v3. Wish you the best there

===

Or blinkskater, aw shucks you caught me, I'm Darkness, you should totally check me tonight to out me as the leader of the scum

3. ISO #3403

4. ISO #3404

5. ISO #3405

6. ISO #3406

None at all, but like I said my game becomes way fucking harder because frinckles and Lag will have the "Look we've lynched a scum credibillity" and a whole nother day to call me bad/scum.

They'd literally be on the correct side of a scum lynch if what I believe to be true is true
    If Yues flips slime - that clears you of suspicion and we're back to just reads. And from your pov - Slime is the only scum role Yues could be, so if you think Yues is scum, you think Yues is slime, and should have no worry voting him

7. ISO #3407

Town, just remember this post. It's following the exact plan I described where slime gets leveled up to sticky impersonator with a "strong read on who Magus is" and then becomes Glorious Mater after their first guess so they can then lead town off a cliff.

It doesn't really make sense for scum~blink to say that Frinckles vs Yuesford is SvS and so this reads as someone who is just conf biasing their tunnel on me to the 10th level.

But it doesn't matter that much if he's going to advocate to go after Yuesford after Frinckles. Just watch for him if he suddenly wants to clear Yues despite a frinckles town flip.

===

Or I could be completely wrong and Frinckles is scum, I'll be mislynched and town will be in a 6v3. Wish you the best there

===

Or blinkskater, aw shucks you caught me, I'm Darkness, you should totally check me tonight to out me as the leader of the scum
    There is no way in hell I would go for anyone other than Yuesford next unless it's you.

Luckily for you people seem to think you're town so you've at least done a decent job there.

Your Wifom will also not work on me, i'm 100% using my abillity on you and will be the mayor tomorrow you mark my words
    This isn't where i parked my car.....

8. ISO #3408

9. ISO #3409

10. ISO #3410

11. ISO #3411

If Yues flips slime - that clears you of suspicion and we're back to just reads. And from your pov - Slime is the only scum role Yues could be, so if you think Yues is scum, you think Yues is slime, and should have no worry voting him
    That's not what I said. You're still trying to miss-lead town ffs.

I said frinckles was slime not yues you legit are trying to still make it look like i'm a liar.

TOWN IN MY GIANT POST I SAID FRINCKLES IS SLIME NOT YUES.

12. ISO #3412

The fact that blink thinks both Frinckles and Yues are scum - and yet he wants to lynch Frinckles before Yues seems like a scum that is trying to cut his losses.

From town~blink's point of view there is literally no reason to not just take out Yues first since the only role scum~Yues could possibly be is Slime - which would then clear up 90% of the suspicion around town~blink

13. ISO #3413

14. ISO #3414

15. ISO #3415

16. ISO #3416

===

===

@Auwt if slime!blink cleans tonight, can he become sticky impersonator->paladin before day 3? or does he have to wait until night 3

17. ISO #3417

18. ISO #3418

19. ISO #3419

Quote Originally Posted by theoneceko View Post
    @Auwt if slime!blink cleans tonight, can he become sticky impersonator->paladin before day 3? or does he have to wait until night 3
    already answered
    Quote Originally Posted by Auwt View Post
    A Sticky Impersonator would have a one-night cooldown between their role picking and the actual use of their new role.

On a side note I'm heading to sleep, so no answer from me for several hours.

20. ISO #3420

Where I'm at right now is pretty simple. I've been thinking a lot about this whole ordeal in my absence here. What makes the most sense to me right now is a Frinckles+Yuesford scum team. This to me would explain why frinckles immediatley tied me and Yuesford as scum together in his premeditated big reveal post.
    A good scum strategy would be to claim that you've seen your ally visit a town member, especially in this setup where there are some pretty wild roles and abillities. Frinckles "correctly tracking" Yues to me would pretty much lock frinckles as town. If his scum partner Yuesford comfirmed it right? (Overall he didn't confirm or deny it to cause confusion.) I think Yuesfords whole alias too was planned.
    Fake jester/whatever else he could posibly do to plant confusion into the town, and that's exactly what he's done. The fact that frinckles post went straight into SVS is what is leading me to believe this. There was no effort by frinckles at the start of day 2 to get any reads off the information he supposedly got.

Secondly, frinckles is always the one to make the claim here, he is the most experienced and very well versed scum on their team imo. However I think that Frinckles could possibly be that slime role and the reason there was no kill last night is that The darkness possibly leveled him up, This would mean frinckles was leveled up last night and chose a town role, which would be archer. I think frinckles always flips ARCHER here even though he is scum. Since frinckles actually said he leveld up this leads me to believe that he legit thought that he was untouchable, and would never even have to flip here. If he does flip Watchful ranger I assume there must be a wizard in play, and that it that would make the Wizard likely Oberon because of his hesitancy to claim. I get that this is probably the most fuzzy part of my solve here but it's the only thing that makes sense to me.
    To me this makes the most sense as to why frinckles would come out and claim what he did in the way he did against myself. It would be pretty much a flawlessly executed plan, that would essentially GARUNTEE them a win. I don't think they thought about the fact that I could be leveled up and possibly confirm myself as town. This is good news for us though because I can if my Magus read is correct. I really don't think I need to gamble though on my magus read.
    I can literally use my abillity on frinckles+Yuesford+Lag, and likely yeild the same result and become mayor tomorrow.

I think Lag fits in perfectly with the Trifecta of frinckles+Yuesford. Frinckles whole plan was likely concoted because they discussed my strong read on Lag in scum chat. Everythying fits, the was Lag has not stopped his tunnel on me, the way Him and frinckles seem to mirror each others thoughts and moves and the Yuesford "wildcard" acting like a jester. I've really put some thought into this and feel that I've actually solved the game here.
    This would make Oberon/Wrath the 2 confirmed TPRS. Wrath/Oberon actually acting like jesters here is really good cover to keep them alive, and If i'm right They deserve some applause for their play post game. Shit started to go south so obviously frinckles and Yuesford would have to try and buss each other for the cred, which also is exaclty what is happing because I'm no longer in ANY danger of being lynched, their plan failed and this seem's like their contingency. Lag+Frinckles are even voting Yues here to get the cred for what I believe an actual scum to flip. All the players on the Frinckles train would look horrible after a Yues scum flip, and they would BOAST and carry on their scum agenda. What is their scum agenda you say? THEY'VE BEEN PUSHING A BLINK+YUES SCUM TEAM THIS WHOLE TIME. They buss Yues, and guess who would be next, mr.blinkity blink fucking skater esquire the fourth.

SOLVE = LagAttack+Frinckles+Yuesford
    LMAO Lag and your scumpaint, it don't stick to these slick walls BRO

21. ISO #3421

22. ISO #3422

Quote Originally Posted by Oberon View Post
    @blinkskater if yuesford is in fact mafia slime that pretty much means you got levelled down tonight.
    Or the other mafia is a fanatic -> Terrible prophet and so slime decided to just lol~visit while darkness was busy leveling up the fanatic

(Although in this case it would make more sense for slime to visit the Darkness in order to cover for a possible tracker following the darkness - but idk, there are a number of scenarios where slime just lol~visits people for no good reason)

23. ISO #3423

imagine telling blink to vote yuesford. besides, blink will never listen to you. that isn't AI, that's just blink.

24. ISO #3424

I'm not even gonna read that shit. The fact that you guys managed to flip crichard over to voting me means I've been ineffective in making my points.

So you can continue to gaslight and spam the same shit over and over and town can have a even harder time tomorrow.

Only mystery left in this game is what happened to pqrnhack after his random freak out.
    (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)ﻭ 레드벨벳 ! ! ٩(♡ε♡ )۶

25. ISO #3425

Quote Originally Posted by PQRnHack View Post
    and why do you think slime!blink as opposed to slime!Yues?
    you're defending Frinckles way too hard, and honestly I don't think its lag attack for various reasons; I'm also starting to consider the possibility that it's not MM, and MM just, idk, trolled?
    im slotting you as scum atm.

26. ISO #3426

27. ISO #3427

The fact that blink thinks both Frinckles and Yues are scum - and yet he wants to lynch Frinckles before Yues seems like a scum that is trying to cut his losses.

From town~blink's point of view there is literally no reason to not just take out Yues first since the only role scum~Yues could possibly be is Slime - which would then clear up 90% of the suspicion around town~blink
    My votes on scum bro, I already gave my reason for where my vote is nice try.

You literally get credibility for defending a frinckles flip rn based on my theory and you're still playing it to exactly how I described you would LOL.

You're literally trying to bait me to switch my vote!

28. ISO #3428

29. ISO #3429

Quote Originally Posted by theoneceko View Post
    Blink was leveled up by Magus by PoE - he wouldn't be slime tonight, he would already be sticky impersonator that used their ability to become Paladin LAST night - so he would be able to check Darkness for Glorious Shadow Master reveal TOMORROW

30. ISO #3430

31. ISO #3431

32. ISO #3432

33. ISO #3433

34. ISO #3434

Quote Originally Posted by Oberon View Post
    you're defending Frinckles way too hard, and honestly I don't think its lag attack for various reasons; I'm also starting to consider the possibility that it's not MM, and MM just, idk, trolled?
    im slotting you as scum atm.
    MM could be the legit jester here

35. ISO #3435

36. ISO #3436

37. ISO #3437

Blink was leveled up by Magus by PoE - he wouldn't be slime tonight, he would already be sticky impersonator that used their ability to become Paladin LAST night - so he would be able to check Darkness for Glorious Shadow Master reveal TOMORROW
    The fact that you came up with that and tried to pin that on what I was doing makes you look even more sus if frinckles flips town here tbh

38. ISO #3438

39. ISO #3439

40. ISO #3440

41. ISO #3441

42. ISO #3442

43. ISO #3443

44. ISO #3444

45. ISO #3445

46. ISO #3446

47. ISO #3447

48. ISO #3448