S-FM 327 : Last Hope - Page 56
Register

User Tag List

Page 56 of 97 FirstFirst ... 6 46 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 66 ... LastLast
Results 2,751 to 2,800 of 4823
  1. ISO #2751

Re: S-FM 327 : Last Hope

Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    Because I've been asked that question three times now and answered it three times.

And again, I didn't try to hammer MM. That is a lie.
    true, you didn't hammer him yourself, but you did put him to L-1 and ask for a hammer? why?

2. ISO #2752

Quote Originally Posted by theoneceko View Post
    you're MASSIVELY misplaying by pushing for blink here. although i will apply crichard's "villagers dissent from consensus" and say you're still town.
    I am pushing for blink vs Frinckles.

Everyone should be voting on one of the two.

I just happen to think blink is the scum of the two

3. ISO #2753

4. ISO #2754

5. ISO #2755

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    @Auwt can a fanatic visit a town or only shadows?
    A Fanatic could only protect a Shadow member.
    Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    MM Magoroth and Distorted are the 3 baddies
    just like Agrael Acriel and Auwt being the original 3 baddies
    MafiaZ and Skwirl its all a repeat of history
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkRevenant View Post
    But Potoss has Pobes, Zeelot, and Acrons!
    Screw you I actually have more grudges towards the people who have their names start with A

6. ISO #2756

Quote Originally Posted by PQRnHack View Post
    The post that you responded to does not offer much to conclude that "archer claim makes no sense". How does excluding 2 shadow types, shaman and slime, make the archer claim non-sensical? Can still be Magus, Darkness, Fanatic.
    this is cringe bc i made like 10-20 posts on why i think frinckles is an archer. i've you as possible scum so i'm not gonna bother pulling up an iso. why would i prove i'm town to someone i think is scum?

7. ISO #2757

8. ISO #2758

9. ISO #2759

10. ISO #2760

11. ISO #2761

12. ISO #2762

You seem to know everything about how the scum team works, pretty ballsy imo
    I was literally going off of what you said, you said you were leveled up and no claim of being leveled down lmao - since if you were leveled down, you would have been jumping at Yuesford since an archer claim claimed to have seen him visiting you.

For a Veteran, your logical reasoning skills are pretty poor

13. ISO #2763

Quote Originally Posted by Oberon View Post
    true, you didn't hammer him yourself, but you did put him to L-1 and ask for a hammer? why?
    Because LagAttack made a good point, I was tired of you and hammering at that point in time would allow us to continue 24 hours from now.
    (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)ﻭ 레드벨벳 ! ! ٩(♡ε♡ )۶

14. ISO #2764

Quote Originally Posted by Varcron View Post
    But how? What role would Frinckles be if Yues is scum?
    Could be ANY role, attempting to claim spotting Darkness powering up Shadow-random and inducing town to lynch the Shadow-random (Blink). Because town knows that lynching powered-up Shadow-random(who becomes Darkness+retains previous shadow powers) is better than lynching vanilla Darkness.

15. ISO #2765

16. ISO #2766

Could be ANY role, attempting to claim spotting Darkness powering up Shadow-random and inducing town to lynch the Shadow-random (Blink). Because town knows that lynching powered-up Shadow-random(who becomes Darkness+retains previous shadow powers) is better than lynching vanilla Darkness.
    if you're town, you've to realize you're shooting yourself in the foot. communication is key as town, and simplicity is a part of that. i think a few people responded to your d2 posts, but i haven't followed most of what u said today

17. ISO #2767

Because LagAttack made a good point, I was tired of you and hammering at that point in time would allow us to continue 24 hours from now.
    but you thought I was jester and consequently, also thought MM was town, right? why would you want one of your town reads to be hammered?

pretty sure it's because you're Mafia and wanted to ride the train onto me tomorrow. lol

18. ISO #2768

19. ISO #2769

Quote Originally Posted by LagAttack View Post
    I was literally going off of what you said, you said you were leveled up and no claim of being leveled down lmao - since if you were leveled down, you would have been jumping at Yuesford since an archer claim claimed to have seen him visiting you.

For a Veteran, your logical reasoning skills are pretty poor
    Bruh I'm not out here pushing an agenda like you, I'm trying to figure this out, it's logical that I work out mechanical aspects of the game as I go. you have everything calculated already, and trying to push your plan.

You keep having to insult me how do you think that makes you look, towny? LMAO nah you're digging your own hole deeper and deeper
    This isn't where i parked my car.....

20. ISO #2770

21. ISO #2771

22. ISO #2772

wtf? frinckles is at l-5.

-vote Frinckles

here is the current vc:

blinkskater (1 [L-6]):
    LagAttack
    LagAttack (1 [L-6]):
    blinkskater
    Frinckles (2 [L-5]):
    Oberon, WrathCyber
    Marshmallow Marshall (2 [L-5]):
    Numbertwo, CRichardForumLies
    Oberon (1 [L-6]):
    Frinckles
    Yuesford (1 [L-6]):
    Marshmallow Marshall

i don't like numbertwo's vote. i'd say numbertwo is scum if mm is town.

23. ISO #2773

@blinkskater don't ignore the case on Frinckles that I'm making please read it
    Bro I can't read anything other than Lag's constant bashing of my play and abillity, I've done that as scum before so I get it, it doesn't mean it's not annoying asf

24. ISO #2774

but you thought I was jester and consequently, also thought MM was town, right? why would you want one of your town reads to be hammered?

pretty sure it's because you're Mafia and wanted to ride the train onto me tomorrow. lol
    I believe MM is town, yes. I also believe you are Templar.

Why would I want one my town reads to be hammered? Because according to LagAttacks logic, it solves your slot. That logic makes sense.

Now here's a better question. Why the fuck would you lie and almost get MM killed if you're town?
    (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)ﻭ 레드벨벳 ! ! ٩(♡ε♡ )۶

25. ISO #2775

I've come so far with my play to evolve from bashing players abilities and intelligence.

I'm not going to get down to @LagAttack s level like he's trying to bait me to do.

Keep insulting me, I can rage at you after the game for being a dickhead where I won't ruin other peoples fun.

26. ISO #2776

I believe MM is town, yes. I also believe you are Templar.

Why would I want one my town reads to be hammered? Because according to LagAttacks logic, it solves your slot. That logic makes sense.

Now here's a better question. Why the fuck would you lie and almost get MM killed if you're town?
    i just want everyone to know that frinckles claiming archer, then almost hammering mm makes frinckles scum.

don't let frinckles redeem himself!

27. ISO #2777

If frinckles is real Yues could be slime and tried to janitor me but I leveled up so there was no kill

but at the same time he could be a doctor/magus/PR that visited me
    ".. but I leveled up so there was no kill" That is an awful mechanics fail in your statement. You claim to have attained LVL1 at start of N1 (via Magus). If Darkness tried to kill you, you would have been leveled back down to 0 (and they'd already know this, after all your claims, so you woulda revealed this to town). So you are either ignorant or faking or you neglected to specify the exact scenario that I won't mention so you can figure it out for yourself.

28. ISO #2778

29. ISO #2779

".. but I leveled up so there was no kill" That is an awful mechanics fail in your statement. You claim to have attained LVL1 at start of N1 (via Magus). If Darkness tried to kill you, you would have been leveled back down to 0 (and they'd already know this, after all your claims, so you woulda revealed this to town). So you are either ignorant or faking or you neglected to specify the exact scenario that I won't mention so you can figure it out for yourself.
    IDK i'm trying to figure this out I tend to post shit before I look at roles because it's fresh in my mind is that a crime now?

30. ISO #2780

Quote Originally Posted by LagAttack View Post

THAT LITERALLY DOESN'T MATTER - MAGUS COULD HAVE SCREWED UP AND LEVELED UP A SCUM
    And just to remind everyone: if Magus screwed up and leveled a LVL1 shadow to LVL2, that Shadow had immediate use of their LVL2 ability during N1. Which is why I am keeping an open mind about Disruptive Thing (explains MM RB claim) or Sticky Impersonator (could impersonate any Village PR, Archer Rogue etc). Not saying that I am leaning towards this scenario, but it is a possibility that I have not dismissed.

31. ISO #2781

32. ISO #2782

33. ISO #2783

34. ISO #2784

35. ISO #2785

i just want everyone to know that frinckles claiming archer, then almost hammering mm makes frinckles scum.

don't let frinckles redeem himself!
    Keeping an objective mind here (and IK I will be viewed as defending Frinckles). It is possible that Frinckles realized his fuckup after Oberon questioned why jump to S+S and not T+T. So maybe Frinck then figured that his leads were wrong and lead on MM was legit.

BUT! Frinckles did acknowledge (in small print at the bottom) that he might have outed T+T in his D2 reveal. So I don't think Frinck "only now" realized his potential fuckup.

BUT! in early D2 we thought Blink's claim was inconsistent with host's game mechanic, so we were all biased at that time (including myself).

36. ISO #2786

@Auwt can sticky impersonator use their ability on the same night that they pick their role?
    A Sticky Impersonator would have a one-night cooldown between their role picking and the actual use of their new role.

On a side note I'm heading to sleep, so no answer from me for several hours.
    Last edited by Auwt; May 27th, 2021 at 02:52 PM.
    MM Magoroth and Distorted are the 3 baddies
    just like Agrael Acriel and Auwt being the original 3 baddies
    MafiaZ and Skwirl its all a repeat of history
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkRevenant View Post
    But Potoss has Pobes, Zeelot, and Acrons!
    Screw you I actually have more grudges towards the people who have their names start with A

37. ISO #2787

38. ISO #2788

39. ISO #2789

40. ISO #2790

41. ISO #2791

42. ISO #2792

43. ISO #2793

if you're town, you've to realize you're shooting yourself in the foot. communication is key as town, and simplicity is a part of that. i think a few people responded to your d2 posts, but i haven't followed most of what u said today
    Please educate me on how I am shooting myself in the foot.

44. ISO #2794

45. ISO #2795

46. ISO #2796

47. ISO #2797

48. ISO #2798

49. ISO #2799

50. ISO #2800