M-FM: Timmy Town - Page 13
Register

User Tag List

Page 13 of 114 FirstFirst ... 3 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 23 63 113 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #601

Re: Timmy Town

Quote Originally Posted by Ganelon View Post
    think I would rather be voting Wiisp today than Yagami.
    anyway, I'm not entirely sure what this train'll show us, and AIVION is beginning to sound more and more like an executioner to me. you first said Efe was scum, now you're saying Efe has a plan and we should lynch him?...
    Also I'm just this atm.

I've never said to lynch him he's the one saying to lynch him for his plan xD

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.
    If your dear heart is wounded, my wild heart bleeds with yours.

2. ISO #602

3. ISO #603

Quote Originally Posted by Wiisp View Post
    Im trying to remove the fake information from my flavor, does anyone know a Todd?
    there is something about a "tod" in my flavor, but it doesn't make sense. i don't know where i am but i saw that he was dead and that i don't know who did it. i can't tell if its a dream or not
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

4. ISO #604
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    So, u dont want us to claim RP because it resulted in scum lynches in the past?
    lol you guys can go ahead and claim your RP for all I care, all I know is that I don't want some random bitch-ass ex to try to get me lynched

5. ISO #605

6. ISO #606

7. ISO #607

lol you guys can go ahead and claim your RP for all I care, all I know is that I don't want some random bitch-ass ex to try to get me lynched
    You have a random bitch ass-ex girl/boyfriend? xD

Feelsbad.

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.

8. ISO #608

9. ISO #609

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    I Remember That Game Aivion Was Town That Wanted Me Dead That Game..
    Michael Welsh (Or Walsh I think).

Yea. I remember that too.

Do I feel like Michael Walsh to you?

10. ISO #610

11. ISO #611

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Yeah you seem to forget though I'm not anyone and have way more fun playing scum. I'm involved in everything everywhere when I'm scum, for me this is not a scam tell at all but trying to play more refined. Come on dude are you kidding me you were in the last game we just played right LOL. I actually don't like this here from distorted, he should know better than that.
    wow, very defensive and u end the post "omgusy", i may keep that vote there.

Go here → → https://discord.gg/rYRT5Tz Type s.cat, enjoy.

12. ISO #612

13. ISO #613
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    Alrighty whoever David Wilson is he must get lynched asap (says efekannn after seeing the rolecard)
    oh I must've missed this. interesting

14. ISO #614
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    and u finish it up with the full omgus vote few posts later xD
    you got a truckload of paint or something?

15. ISO #615

16. ISO #616

I think he's scum or 3p, and I'm not a fan of our opposite conclusions

If it barks like a tree, then it's probably a tree, Lynch him with great prejudice
    ok i'm at this post so far

what is the current policy lynch on efe lmao its been a while since i've played with him
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .

17. ISO #617

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    IDK Havent Figured That Out Yet.. But I Am Still Tired From Last Night.. Been Trying To Get This Item Ready For Tonight..
    Yea? Is it hot and steamy and hard?

;)

18. ISO #618

Quote Originally Posted by AIVION View Post
    Sheer politeness and careness :3

Also for some reason I'm enjoying whatever is going on atm.

xD
    Same

think I would rather be voting Wiisp today than Yagami.
    anyway, I'm not entirely sure what this train'll show us, and AIVION is beginning to sound more and more like an executioner to me. you first said Efe was scum, now you're saying Efe has a plan and we should lynch him?...
    Lynch Me Later Please I Want To Delay The Plan Aslong As Atleast 3 People Are Dead

Tl;dr: This game is a roller coaster so far.

Have fun reading! :P
    Blame Me

I mean....he DOES have a plan.

Do you deny the Efekannn plan in your heart?

Deny It Cause I Want More TIME TO MAKE A LW AND ATLEAST PREPARE A SHITTON OF SHIT!!

still kill/lynch me though
    I Like Ice Cream

19. ISO #619

Also as town if I find scum I lynch scum.

So again, how would you know if Efekannn ISN'T scum or not?
    I don't know it, I believe it, and even more : I don't believe you.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

20. ISO #620

21. ISO #621

Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    ok i'm at this post so far

what is the current policy lynch on efe lmao its been a while since i've played with him
    Our Lord Efekannn has a plan and wants to be lynched!

22. ISO #622

23. ISO #623

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    I don't know it, I believe it, and even more : I don't believe you.
    You're so squishy~

:3

24. ISO #624

25. ISO #625

I thgink I need to lie down.

Im deeing colors.. ;3

26. ISO #626

27. ISO #627

28. ISO #628

29. ISO #629

30. ISO #630

@Efekannn02
    Perfect, we will put you into your early game, every one should be voting efe man here, it

Also I take it back, Tod is mentioned, he was the night 0 ghost that was killed and our beloved mayor
    oh shit lmao i guess i was at the village meeting now it makes sense

BUT WHO DID IT? my role card says that question too

31. ISO #631

32. ISO #632

33. ISO #633

You almost sound like an Executioner here. What makes you so damn sure he is "Sean Watts"?
    I'm really getting the "bad neighbor" vibes here, similar to Chicago...
    Because he admitted to it...?
    [citation needed]
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

34. ISO #634

35. ISO #635

36. ISO #636

Can you explain this further?

This quotes Auck's question about lurkers and spammers.
    @Marshmallow Marshall what do you need me to explain further..??? efe has admitted to lying about some of the flavor and he keeps going back and forth. you've even commented on it. or is this just one of your outdated-still-reading-and-quoting posts you do (Not Gonna Lie tho, i am doing the same)

37. ISO #637

38. ISO #638

Because my role is Sean Watts and is a 70 year old ginger with a 86 year old wife named Gina Honey Davison
    ...Oh.
    how can a girlfriend be ''good''? that sounds sexist af from you m8

me being trained on so early on on the game means that my plans worked

IM A ATTENTIONSEEKER!
    .................................................. ..........................

39. ISO #639

40. ISO #640

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    I happen to agree with you here. I am known for pulling gambits like this tbh.

One time i was a townie and claimed neutral so that i could gain a fair and favourable position as an unbiast town leader. Believe it or not it actually worked amd i was voted in as the leader. Mind you i was just a simple citizen and not an actual neutral survivor like i had claimed.

Anywho Distorted being the real neutral and a big meanie. Said scum only fake claim as neutral blah blah blah.

Because i ended up coming clean to the town after i had garnerd that leader position. I said look guys I'm not really a Survivor I'm actually Town here and I wanted to make sure that a townie got this leadership position. Was it selfish yeah. Did it work yes. But the real neutral who was actually evil convinced everybody I was actually scum and got me a townie lymched for it.

So all in all in the end I guess I got the real neutral to out himself but a town myself got lynched in the process
    my wincon fthat game was to get a leader elected, and then killed xD lol sorry =(

41. ISO #641

... Lol.

I feel like you're lying to try to protect yourself (I'm none of these people btw nor do I know them, but just saying it's usually what you would do if there was suspicion on you).
    this was defensive
    one of those offering information up before being asked things yall talked about in that MU game

42. ISO #642

His Night Immunity isn't the only factor to him being scum, I'm pretty sure I clearly stated that.

Also as true as that is, Do you think a "bulletproof" or a "Armoursmith" are cold blooded murderers?
    I dont think efe would reveal he was night immune if he was scum tbh. I feel like he would be more paranoid and cautious than that.

43. ISO #643

44. ISO #644

45. ISO #645

46. ISO #646

47. ISO #647

Male, straight, and American Christian.
    this is so oddly specific and reminds me of a hilarious meme i saved on my phone this morning

48. ISO #648

49. ISO #649

What is everyone's thoughts on Fable? Feels like he's coasting, and just speaking up to make sure we know he exists, but I haven't seen any game-solvey thoughts from him yet

I wanna take a step back from Efe and AiV ATM, and take a look at ganelon, distorted, and light
    I disagree. Fable seems to be playing backline and based on the questions and the frequency of those questions I think it is a strong indication that Fable is attempting to puzzle within notes. (outside of game thread)
    I see this style of play being 1- Rolefishing or 2- Passively scum hunting and I am leaning towards the latter.

50. ISO #650

His wife was poisoned by someone who's 100% free. I skimmed the thread a bit, and saw that he said that "she died in front of him because he gave poison to his wife". Yet he claimed earlier that he had killed his sister. Why wasn't he in a prison cell forever, and why didn't his wife know about it (and accept the poison from that guy, since AIVION claims to know that the guy gave her the poison, it must've been something he gave her)... So much is weird with this story.
    if the police weren't so damn busy chasing down cheaters they would catch them >=O