S-FM 338: Deck Mafia #008 - Page 46
Register

User Tag List

Page 46 of 49 FirstFirst ... 36 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 LastLast
Results 2,251 to 2,300 of 2414
  1. ISO #2251

Re: S-FM 338: Deck Mafia #008

Quote Originally Posted by PQRnHack View Post
    Use one card - could also be redirecting Loldebite's shot (if there was any) to Brad. So that makes sense. Anyways I will wait to see if Lolde shows up. If they don't then they are either a mastermind scumbag or they have been silenced for the day and one of you bastards wants me to go BAAAA like a sheep.
    If my mechanical solve doesn't work here then I'll be reconsidering my push. I thought I fucking had this. That's frustrating.
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

2. ISO #2252

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    If my mechanical solve doesn't work here then I'll be reconsidering my push. I thought I fucking had this. That's frustrating.
    Your choice to go with no cards carrying abilities is hurting us as you cannot be confirmed (unless caught by someone else or something). Now THAT is frustrating!

@hollowkatt you better be scum or I will be pissed if you failed to use your ability to power-up someone else like me (if i could use my double lynch ability now, we'd be in a great spot as town).

Thing is, SB16 has demonstrated incompetency and is kinda consistent with it. You, HK, on the other hand, seem to use your lawyer book (and your own scum playbook, I think) to accuse SB as you are the 2 most likely unresolved Scum/Town. I saw hints of this D2 where your arguments go like "because your argument is flawed, I cannot be scum" (words are my own, for how I felt about it; it felt like you got sorta caught, perhaps, for wrong reasons, so you did lawyer defense). How could you fail to use your card to boost another player? You could have claimed to boost Loldebite at least, if you still had concerns that I could be scum.

I will repeat "SB16 is a slot I have very little recollection of." If I had a card to boost someone after seeing 4 consecutive town deaths (the 2 lynches D2 and 2 deaths N2), I would be thinking real hard N2 and assessing things during the night to figure out whom to boost. How does a detailed lawyer-like player like you not do this? It just doesn't add up.

3. ISO #2253

I will repeat "SB16 is a slot I have very little recollection of." If I had a card to boost someone after seeing 4 consecutive town deaths (the 2 lynches D2 and 2 deaths N2), I would be thinking real hard N2 and assessing things during the night to figure out whom to boost. How does a detailed lawyer-like player like you not do this? It just doesn't add up.
    Correction: strike out the part in red, since presumably you would not have known who would die or that 2 would die and not just 1. But you know a townkill is coming from Mafia and it would be a 4v1 at best. Probably a good time to use the ability, right?

4. ISO #2254

5. ISO #2255

That’s mean. I like to think I’m competent.

I’m just stupid.

I sent Guillo a few questions so I’m waiting for answers before I move forward. …sigh

6. ISO #2256

Quote Originally Posted by hollowkatt View Post
    If you're so convinced why aren't you voting for me?
    No lynch for 39 hours from now, and I want to see if Lolde shows. Voting early accomplishes nothing other than indicate the plan for my vote. I will take my sweet ass time since I am forced to do so.

I will now put on my own lawyer hat. How does a player with all this experience since early 2000s not consider how to use their booster card? And choose not to use it at all.

7. ISO #2257

Your choice to go with no cards carrying abilities is hurting us as you cannot be confirmed (unless caught by someone else or something). Now THAT is frustrating!

@hollowkatt you better be scum or I will be pissed if you failed to use your ability to power-up someone else like me (if i could use my double lynch ability now, we'd be in a great spot as town).

Thing is, SB16 has demonstrated incompetency and is kinda consistent with it. You, HK, on the other hand, seem to use your lawyer book (and your own scum playbook, I think) to accuse SB as you are the 2 most likely unresolved Scum/Town. I saw hints of this D2 where your arguments go like "because your argument is flawed, I cannot be scum" (words are my own, for how I felt about it; it felt like you got sorta caught, perhaps, for wrong reasons, so you did lawyer defense). How could you fail to use your card to boost another player? You could have claimed to boost Loldebite at least, if you still had concerns that I could be scum.

I don't usually read games over night. Night is for resting my brain. I came into today ready to think about all the possible permutations and when SB voted me I knew it had to be him. I've seen wolves more often than not come out swinging at their chosen target because it puts the target on the back foot and establishes the wolf as a thread presence.

8. ISO #2258

No lynch for 39 hours from now, and I want to see if Lolde shows. Voting early accomplishes nothing other than indicate the plan for my vote. I will take my sweet ass time since I am forced to do so.

I will now put on my own lawyer hat. How does a player with all this experience since early 2000s not consider how to use their booster card? And choose not to use it at all.
    mafia is not the only thing I do for fun nor is it the only thing I think about. Generally speaking when the game day ends my engagement with the game ends as well.

9. ISO #2259

10. ISO #2260

11. ISO #2261

Enjoy your time off after you get lynched. You played very well though.
    I'm humbled you think I'm good enough to be wolfing here. I almost wish I was b/c I'd have laid a heavy bus on Martin instead of finding him townie from some individual posts, I'd have hard defended Paopan, and I'd have worked harder to have a constant thread presence. Basically I'd have been the second coming of seanzie for the rest of the game.

12. ISO #2262

@Stealthbomber16
    Ok, Mr. Competent but sometimes Stupid (it was not being mean, it was more like your thoughts kinda align with mine, you asked about Gikkle mech confirmation albeit a day late cuz i asked the same questions already - PAY ATTENTION). Whatever you do, avoid voting outside of HK. Feel free to express desire to vote me or Lolde if that's your thing. There could be a card ability out there to hammer someone with a vote. I don't want HK (if that's the scum, which I think it is) to win cheaply like that. So if you formulate any suspicions of me or Lolde, voice them but do not vote.

@Loldebite same for you.

I don't want us to lose on a cheesy day ability mechanic.

I said avoid voting outside of HK because the game didnt end with SB's vote on HK, so presumably that's safe against a cheesy mechanic.

13. ISO #2263

@Stealthbomber16
    Ok, Mr. Competent but sometimes Stupid (it was not being mean, it was more like your thoughts kinda align with mine, you asked about Gikkle mech confirmation albeit a day late cuz i asked the same questions already - PAY ATTENTION). Whatever you do, avoid voting outside of HK. Feel free to express desire to vote me or Lolde if that's your thing. There could be a card ability out there to hammer someone with a vote. I don't want HK (if that's the scum, which I think it is) to win cheaply like that. So if you formulate any suspicions of me or Lolde, voice them but do not vote.

@Loldebite same for you.

I don't want us to lose on a cheesy day ability mechanic.

I said avoid voting outside of HK because the game didnt end with SB's vote on HK, so presumably that's safe against a cheesy mechanic.
    Guillo runs bastard games but something that could end the game with a single vote when there's 4 players alive is beyond bastard and I'd stop playing his games if such a thing existed.

14. ISO #2264

15. ISO #2265

Guillo runs bastard games but something that could end the game with a single vote when there's 4 players alive is beyond bastard and I'd stop playing his games if such a thing existed.
    It's my 1st deck mafia game, I don't know what to expect other than the publicly available knowledge. There's my stuff which hammers with 50% of votes required for a majority (so like 25% of total). There's also stuff that saves the train when they are voting on their own train LAST.

16. ISO #2266

@Stealthbomber16 Are you doing the Politico thing on me that Lag did? I gave Lag a pass that game for being uncharacteristically incompetent, which I attributed to them driving for 14 hours or whatever. And I lost, she was scum (as were you and Paopan and MM).
    Sry IDK why I said "and MM" - he was your pocket. In my own Stupid mind, I still had him as scum that game lol because both of you were scummy. But you know what i meant.

17. ISO #2267

18. ISO #2268

I know there are multiple cards that allow shooting at night. I also know, because of Deck Mafia 007 on MU that a single wolf can do the following in one night:
    Night Kill
    Role Block (if available, we had one in 007)
    Use one card
    Look, if you are trying to convince me that you are town, you need to do better than that. Tell me what you think each player did and how they did it. I know it seems obvious, but talk to me like I'm 5 years old (because I am).

19. ISO #2269

20. ISO #2270

Look, if you are trying to convince me that you are town, you need to do better than that. Tell me what you think each player did and how they did it. I know it seems obvious, but talk to me like I'm 5 years old (because I am).
    PQR, PQR, PQR. It's simple. Elementary, even. If you open your heart, your mind, nay - your very soul, the truth will come to you. Philosophers debated this question in the great forums of Athens, but even they were too closed-minded to understand the truth. The greatest thinkers of the modern era have grappled with this question. Hobbes, Locke, Descartes, Nietzche, Einstein, Watterson - all have buckled under the weight of the intellectual burden, because they too did not understand the truth.

My villager alignment is not something you learn - it's something you already know.

I'm trying to convince you SB is the last wolf.

21. ISO #2271

PQR, PQR, PQR. It's simple. Elementary, even. If you open your heart, your mind, nay - your very soul, the truth will come to you. Philosophers debated this question in the great forums of Athens, but even they were too closed-minded to understand the truth. The greatest thinkers of the modern era have grappled with this question. Hobbes, Locke, Descartes, Nietzche, Einstein, Watterson - all have buckled under the weight of the intellectual burden, because they too did not understand the truth.

My villager alignment is not something you learn - it's something you already know.

It's Loldebite. Decided to no-show and watch a TvTvT shitfest.

22. ISO #2272

23. ISO #2273

Are you sure it's not Loldebite?

24. ISO #2274

Are you sure it's not Loldebite?
    It wasn't clear that it was SB until he voted me. I already laid out why I'm the person he has to push today with regards to how he's treated you and loldebite throughout the game, and the way he was talking about me yesterday was clear he was laying groundwork for this push.
    I'm still here. SB knew he couldn't push you b/c you'd put up too much of a fight and there isn't anything I can think of that he could use to paint you as a wolf. He was pot committed to loldebite being town as well. Walking that read backwards now would be obvs expanding the POE which would give him away. He laid the groundwork yesterday for his push on me. Now he's executing it.

25. ISO #2275

I'm still here. SB knew he couldn't push you b/c you'd put up too much of a fight and there isn't anything I can think of that he could use to paint you as a wolf. He was pot committed to loldebite being town as well. Walking that read backwards now would be obvs expanding the POE which would give him away. He laid the groundwork yesterday for his push on me. Now he's executing it.
    That is the playbook of the last remaining scum. It could easily be you. If you want to convince me, tell me more about D1 and D2, not D3.

26. ISO #2276

27. ISO #2277

28. ISO #2278

but sure, here's some quotes to fill the time while I watch race cars

This is the first time he mentions paopan and it's with a vote that boils down to "you're good at wolfing stop downplaying your skills" which is not an insightful read coming from a villager but a great throwaway line for credit from a wolf buddy.
    You had a very strong scum game last game and you were voted MVP in a game offsite. @NotPaopan

I know you’re a better player than what you’re letting on in this thread.
    -vote NotPaopan
    This is responding to Martin voting him for no real reason. It's entirely plausible to me that SB is concerned that two wolf pack members are being voted for by other wolf pack members.
    I talked earlier about thread memory and I'm a firm believer that early wagons can come back to bite wolves later in the game.
    SB also displays displeasure with this vote that seems out of line with what an early game naked vote should indicate.
    This irks me for some reason. I wanted… something? I feel like you should have some kind of stronger read or desire to leave your vote on than an inactive player who said they would be inactive by this point in the game.
    I'll pull more later, my kiddo wants to play

29. ISO #2279

but sure, here's some quotes to fill the time while I watch race cars

This is the first time he mentions paopan and it's with a vote that boils down to "you're good at wolfing stop downplaying your skills" which is not an insightful read coming from a villager but a great throwaway line for credit from a wolf buddy.

This is responding to Martin voting him for no real reason. It's entirely plausible to me that SB is concerned that two wolf pack members are being voted for by other wolf pack members.
    I talked earlier about thread memory and I'm a firm believer that early wagons can come back to bite wolves later in the game.
    SB also displays displeasure with this vote that seems out of line with what an early game naked vote should indicate.

I'll pull more later, my kiddo wants to play
    Go play with your kid, s/he doesn't deserve to suffer.

30. ISO #2280

Can confirm that Gikkle was confirmed town.

I think I would've checked that before shooting, and loldebite would've too, so I'm back to square 1 and pretty demotivated right now.

31. ISO #2281

Can confirm that Gikkle was confirmed town.

I think I would've checked that before shooting, and loldebite would've too, so I'm back to square 1 and pretty demotivated right now.
    Be quick about telling me how you reached this conclusion. This is not the time to be demotivated. This is do or die. What should I look for in your D1 and D2 to confirm you as town?

32. ISO #2282

I need to wait for loldebite to enter the thread before I do anything else here. His entrance is going to probably dictate my next play.

33. ISO #2283

Be quick about telling me how you reached this conclusion. This is not the time to be demotivated. This is do or die. What should I look for in your D1 and D2 to confirm you as town?
    Scum can not self target with their factional kill.

My day 1 push on Paopan. Specifically my deconstruction of his reads list.

34. ISO #2284

35. ISO #2285

36. ISO #2286

37. ISO #2287

38. ISO #2288

39. ISO #2289

40. ISO #2290

41. ISO #2291

42. ISO #2292

43. ISO #2293

44. ISO #2294

45. ISO #2295

It has come to my knowledge that the 5-post rule doesnt apply in MYLO.
    makes sense I think. I don't run mafia games, just reskins of Secret Hitler mostly b/c there's enough bullshit in the world right now so we do like Secret Cthulhu, Secret Mall Cops (Cops vs Skaters), things like that

46. ISO #2296

47. ISO #2297

makes sense I think. I don't run mafia games, just reskins of Secret Hitler mostly b/c there's enough bullshit in the world right now so we do like Secret Cthulhu, Secret Mall Cops (Cops vs Skaters), things like that
    Like I know you and SB16 are going at it. But what if we are fighting a TvTvT while Loldebite pretends to be silenced?

48. ISO #2298

work with me here. we need to figure out if it is SB16 or Lolde. would Lolde pull this?

49. ISO #2299

50. ISO #2300