★ S-FM 323 (Ladder): Silent(er) Night (14P) ★ - Page 15
Register

User Tag List

Page 15 of 34 FirstFirst ... 5 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 25 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #701

Re: ★ S-FM 323 (Ladder): Silent(er) Night (14P) ★

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    Today we need to vote between varcron, Super Jack and renegade. To have the best odds of hitting a Mafia one or more is 100% mafia.
    Technically, "one or more is 100%" Mafia or Neut. Unless you already know something about a certain Neut not in that list..

2. ISO #702

3. ISO #703

4. ISO #704

Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    Mike and Orbron could also be that dude who checks 2 peeps at night for alignment. Check 2 people at night and get feedback. And then use one of them again and receive feedback. So they put 3 into a carol to hide their role.
    But then they could just claim their normal feedback which I think works better than faking a carol.
    Nope I hard claim I received a carrol last night and the list was SJ, renegade and Varcron. 100% there is 1 or more mafia in those 3. That needs to be the lynch pool
    Do Not open this spoiler under any condition!!!!!!!
    Spoiler : :
    WHY CANT YOU FOLLOW SIMPLE DIRECTIONS?
    YOU HAVE JUST CAUSED THE END OF ALL MANKIND!!!!!!

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

5. ISO #705

6. ISO #706

7. ISO #707

Quote Originally Posted by bakermir View Post
    you pretty much listed everyone else besides blink and pqr LOL
    Yes but with the carrol feedback I got impossible to be blink, prq and Oberon. As a team

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

8. ISO #708

Quote Originally Posted by Helz View Post
    I am not lynching outside of Mike, Superjack, Renegade, Varcon and Oberon today.

Probably not lynching Frostbyte because I refuse to consider that slot a player.

Mike v Oberon looks promising (although as Bakermir pointed out this could be a shit show if Oberon just fake claimed..)
    @Oberon you got Mikes initial reaction- Please recant your claim if this is a gambit before you dig a hole.
    this is not a gambit. I 100% received a carol last night.

9. ISO #709

Nope I hard claim I received a carrol last night and the list was SJ, renegade and Varcron. 100% there is 1 or more mafia in those 3. That needs to be the lynch pool
    Can you copy/paste the complete carol as received in the nightly feedback?
    And BTW it is not spelled "carrol", you're suspect!

10. ISO #710

Quote Originally Posted by Oberon View Post
    lmao why the fuck would I fake claim I stand to gain nothing what the fuck are you talking about
    What night did you revive your carrol???

11. ISO #711

12. ISO #712

13. ISO #713

I am not lynching outside of Mike, Superjack, Renegade, Varcon and Oberon today.

Probably not lynching Frostbyte because I refuse to consider that slot a player.

Mike v Oberon looks promising (although as Bakermir pointed out this could be a shit show if Oberon just fake claimed..)
    @Oberon you got Mikes initial reaction- Please recant your claim if this is a gambit before you dig a hole.
    Helz ignoring the carrol and wanting to lynch outside it scummy as duck.

14. ISO #714

At this point blink is correct this is day 3 no mafia dead we have to open claim here. Other than the carroler should not claim anything but VT.
    This is correct
    Wait.. If your asking for every player in the game to claim VT but the carroler why not just say the carroler should claim? There is absolutely no reason for a mass claim.

15. ISO #715

16. ISO #716

17. ISO #717

I doubt there's two carolers
    -vote Mike
    You you are so much townie than me roflol.

18. ISO #718

19. ISO #719

Quote Originally Posted by PQRnHack View Post
    Can you copy/paste the complete carol as received in the nightly feedback?
    And BTW it is not spelled "carrol", you're suspect!
    A Caroler sang a song to you last night. It mentioned Superjack, Varcron and Renegade. At least one of which is not town.

There is the feedback I received.

20. ISO #720

Wait.. If your asking for every player in the game to claim VT but the carroler why not just say the carroler should claim? There is absolutely no reason for a mass claim.
    Mike's suggestion is pro town given the current situation we are in as town. This is NAI from Mike though, he can do that any alignment.

I am ok with everyone else claiming patron here

21. ISO #721

22. ISO #722

23. ISO #723

24. ISO #724

OK, so which feedback is more likely to be legitimate (or can it be both?)?

A Caroler sang a song to you last night. It mentioned Superjack, Varcron and Renegade. At least one of which is not town.
    The boar's head in hand Helz bears,
    Bedeck'd with bays and rosemary.
    And Helz prays you, his masters, be merry
    Quot estis in convivio
    Caput apri defero
    Reddens laudes Domino

The boar's head, as PQRnhack understands,
    Is the rarest dish in all this land,
    Which thus bedeck'd with a gay garland
    Let us servire cantico.

Renegade hath provided this
    In honour of the King of Bliss;
    Which on this day to be servèd is
    In Reginensi atrio.

25. ISO #725

Helz ignoring the carrol and wanting to lynch outside it scummy as duck.
    About half as scummy as you pretending that post is advocating for a lynch outside of the carol.

Although yes, I am not in favor of exclusively lynching within a carol. If 1 of you are lying and the others pool only has 1 scum then it guides the town to its destruction. With a 1/3 chance we are looking at 33% while with 5/11 scum we are looking at a 45% chance. Statistically following the carol does not increase our odds of success with 1 carol. We need multiple to start comparing pools.

26. ISO #726

27. ISO #727

Mike's suggestion is pro town given the current situation we are in as town. This is NAI from Mike though, he can do that any alignment.

I am ok with everyone else claiming patron here
    My point is- if everyone is just going to claim VT why not just ask for the Carroler to claim instead of asking the other 9 or 10 people to rgr up with a VT claim?

28. ISO #728

29. ISO #729

30. ISO #730

Omfg you morons, town deserves to lose this game. I give you truthfull feed back and you all vote me.

Fuck it

How the hell would I know that 100% Mafia is in the carol I received. Because Light is Angel. I am the other neutral. Love red to blink wtf blink is voting me is blowing my mind. Blink is town my win con is now town. Omfg tonight me and blink will die Baker is the caroler he pretty much outed that. Prq is blessing town.

The carol I received is real if you kill me town loses. We have to hit a mafia today. So there is 100% mafia in the list Varcron, superJack, Renegade. Also Oberon is fake and my guess actress trying to get lynched with that bad fake claim. To throw town off. I hate this is a ladder game people can’t read for shit.

31. ISO #731

The pertinant things I am seeing from this situation right now:

-Oberon's claim was a counter claim after Mike's
    -Mikes initial reaction seemed to assume Oberon was telling the truth as opposed to being suspicious
    -The two claimed feedbacks were given in different formats
    -There was no Carol feedback claimed N1

32. ISO #732

Omfg you morons, town deserves to lose this game. I give you truthfull feed back and you all vote me.

Fuck it

How the hell would I know that 100% Mafia is in the carol I received. Because Light is Angel. I am the other neutral. Love red to blink wtf blink is voting me is blowing my mind. Blink is town my win con is now town. Omfg tonight me and blink will die Baker is the caroler he pretty much outed that. Prq is blessing town.

The carol I received is real if you kill me town loses. We have to hit a mafia today. So there is 100% mafia in the list Varcron, superJack, Renegade. Also Oberon is fake and my guess actress trying to get lynched with that bad fake claim. To throw town off. I hate this is a ladder game people can’t read for shit.
    -unvote

I did pegg you as non-town favoring town sided neutral.. This looks genuine.

33. ISO #733

Fuck it

-vote unvote

34. ISO #734

35. ISO #735

Something to add. I was wondering if Janitor might possibly have found Auwt to be the 2nd neutral. But it is unlikely to be Lover, since someone else would have died in that case. Unless Lover was Rbed N1 (in which case he was going to naturally perish, but may have also been targeted by Janitor same N2). So I think it is unlikely for Mike to be Janitor using some knowledge of a dead Lover, plus I suspected Mike of being a Neut already anyway. Seems legit.

36. ISO #736

37. ISO #737

Mike has to be mafia with blink here - probably the actress, with blink being the actual lover and trolling around voting mike, if this is true we 100% need to eliminate Mike today to get blink and scum-siding Yagami out of the game
    they literally have 2 extra votes so if we don't vote them out today we lose this is MyLo
    VOTE MIKE

38. ISO #738

Given how things played out I think if Blink is Mafia town has no chance this game.

After giving it some thought Mikes claim feels even more valid for the fact he avoided touching my push that he is town sided neutral protecting blink earlier. In this situation he has absolutely no motivation to lie unless he believes Blink is actually scum.

The two different claimed formats is of significant note though. At this point I may also be in favor of a caroler revealing. The potentials bother me with Mafia using Janitor last night and the potential for them having hit Auwt Carroler then claiming his role..

39. ISO #739

Quote Originally Posted by PQRnHack View Post
    Something to add. I was wondering if Janitor might possibly have found Auwt to be the 2nd neutral. But it is unlikely to be Lover, since someone else would have died in that case. Unless Lover was Rbed N1 (in which case he was going to naturally perish, but may have also been targeted by Janitor same N2). So I think it is unlikely for Mike to be Janitor using some knowledge of a dead Lover, plus I suspected Mike of being a Neut already anyway. Seems legit.
    In the OoO Lover actions happen first. They can't be role blocked

40. ISO #740

Mike isn't the lover dude, he's not playing this like a neutral
    It's blink, no neutral fakes night feedback like he does
    Blink is lover and Mike is actress
    Lynch Mike, and blink and yagami die. THIS is very important as it effectively means this is a 6v5 today.

We need to get the consort afterwards, that's probably Renegade.

41. ISO #741

42. ISO #742

Mike isn't the lover dude, he's not playing this like a neutral
    It's blink, no neutral fakes night feedback like he does
    Blink is lover and Mike is actress
    Lynch Mike, and blink and yagami die. THIS is very important as it effectively means this is a 6v5 today.

We need to get the consort afterwards, that's probably Renegade.
    Then what is light if Blink/Mike are the two neutrals?

Light's Angel claim makes sense given some of his interactions D2.

43. ISO #743

Given how things played out I think if Blink is Mafia town has no chance this game.

After giving it some thought Mikes claim feels even more valid for the fact he avoided touching my push that he is town sided neutral protecting blink earlier. In this situation he has absolutely no motivation to lie unless he believes Blink is actually scum.

The two different claimed formats is of significant note though. At this point I may also be in favor of a caroler revealing. The potentials bother me with Mafia using Janitor last night and the potential for them having hit Auwt Carroler then claiming his role..
    If blink is mafia, we are in MyLo and we need to lynch Blink or Mike. I highly doubt Blink is the mafia between mike and blink, its more probably mike who is actress with blink as lover trolling
    Mike was hiding his alignment because he had a lover LOL

44. ISO #744

45. ISO #745

46. ISO #746

47. ISO #747

If blink is mafia, we are in MyLo and we need to lynch Blink or Mike. I highly doubt Blink is the mafia between mike and blink, its more probably mike who is actress with blink as lover trolling
    Mike was hiding his alignment because he had a lover LOL
    Actually.. Now that I think about it there is no world where I lynch Blink. If he is Mafia town just has no chance. I won't even feel bad loosing if thats the case because it would mean this setup is quite scum sided and it was just about over the moment Mike picked a scum.

Town has to play with the Neutrals.

48. ISO #748

49. ISO #749

Oberons claimed feedback:
    The boar's head in hand Helz bears,
    Bedeck'd with bays and rosemary.
    And Helz prays you, his masters, be merry
    Quot estis in convivio
    Caput apri defero
    Reddens laudes Domino

The boar's head, as PQRnhack understands,
    Is the rarest dish in all this land,
    Which thus bedeck'd with a gay garland
    Let us servire cantico.

Renegade hath provided this
    In honour of the King of Bliss;
    Which on this day to be servèd is
    In Reginensi atrio.
    Mikes claimed feedback:

There is the feedback I received.
    Oberon's clarification:
    PHack that feedback is correct but it also gives you the song not just that thing
    Hosts feedback setup info:
    Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    Possible Feedback
    Carol'd: A Caroler sang a song to you last night. It mentioned [name], [name] and [name]. At least one of which is not town.
    We will have to WIFOM if Mike's statement is less likely to be a lie. It would be an odd decision for him to claim fake feedback after Oberon had already revealed his. I feel like he would at least google some carol to use.

I am more inclined to believe there are not 2 carrolers given the feedbacks are different and Mikes claim fits both in line with his play this game.

@Oberon is there anywhere prior to today where you seeded your role?

50. ISO #750

Mike's a very good player and can fake emotions and stuff like that pretty easily. If he's scum here he has played very well. I wouldn't mind bending the knee to a !scum Mike here, If Mafia effectively killed AUWT, and AUWT was Lover I don't mind losing to that. Mike is 100% Heartbreaker or Lover.

I do think Oberon is scum here. VERY likely actress that will probably flip town.

If we could just figure out if it's actress or heartbreaker this game would be a lot easier.
    This isn't where i parked my car.....