1. ISO #801

2. ISO #802

3. ISO #803

4. ISO #804

5. ISO #805

6. ISO #806

Re: S-FM 315: Undercover

ACTUALLY FUCK IT. You know what?
    Marshmallow Marshall needs to die today. He's missing days for literally no fucking reason and invoking 'muh personal life' as an alibi; which is bullshit: He always avoids the thread when he rolls scum.
    -vote Marshmallow Marshall

Apart from that, his attack on FrostByte was dishonest because MM sucks at faking emotion as scum =) just look at his posts to understand what I'm getting at. I'm getting the same vibes from him as in the one-day game where I was Sheriff.
    CHOO CHOO.
    LYNCH FOR THE LYNCH GOD. BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOOD. SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!!

7. ISO #807

8. ISO #808

9. ISO #809

Quote Originally Posted by Oberon View Post
    ACTUALLY FUCK IT. You know what?
    Marshmallow Marshall needs to die today. He's missing days for literally no fucking reason and invoking 'muh personal life' as an alibi; which is bullshit: He always avoids the thread when he rolls scum.
    -vote Marshmallow Marshall

Apart from that, his attack on FrostByte was dishonest because MM sucks at faking emotion as scum =) just look at his posts to understand what I'm getting at. I'm getting the same vibes from him as in the one-day game where I was Sheriff.
    CHOO CHOO.
    LYNCH FOR THE LYNCH GOD. BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOOD. SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!!
    Quote it and explain it, scumpainter. I didn't even "attack" Frostbyte, I questioned him and put him back in his place with his "logic". I don't even have a read on him, he could've done everything he did as all alignments.

You're also painting me as an inactive while I'm absolutely active lol. I just don't make a quarter of the thread by myself like you do, and can't be on at EoDs, WHICH IS NOT A TELL OF ANYTHING. You know that.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

10. ISO #810

Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    No. It's clear Auwt didn't check Oberon. Which makes no fucking sense as he was his main scumread the whole game.

It makes no sense because SK is the only role that has a night kill. If we lynch SK then he is confirmed and cannot die.

So, he didn't check Mag. But he genuinely scumread Mag as SK.
    He could very well have lost a CC war with Oberon, losing too many townies (assuming SK kills townies while he's alive) and giving the win to the mafia. It would be absolutely ridiculous not to check Oberon from Auwt's PoV.
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

11. ISO #811

MM literally comes in to say something he obviously doesnt have an opinion on and then leaves. Ive been scumreading him the entire game. At this point I’m genuinely unsure whether you’re scum or town because you’re so bloody stubborn lol
    Ah yes, I obviously have no opinion whatsoever in those posts...
    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Uh, what? Have you heard of something called "life"? "There is no excuse for missing out on EoD" is utter bullshit.

Also, Oberon is 99 % outed SK:

-vote Oberon
    Huh, so that's why you said you wanted to lynch Mafia first? I guess that makes some sense at least.
    Do you really think Oberon isn't SK, though? It seems pretty obvious Auwt had a check on Mag yesterday.
    What do you call that, then? =P

12. ISO #812

Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    i got town
    Then what are your reads? I don't remember you taking ANY clear stance.

Also @Oberon what is your point for Frinckles not being SK? If it weren't of you being SK, I definetly wouldn't put it past Frinckles to be SK...

13. ISO #813

14. ISO #814

MM care to read the game?
    If you could be more specific...

15. ISO #815

16. ISO #816

17. ISO #817

Auwt most likely didnt have a check on Mar. Mafia doesnt have a Night Kill so if you find SK you should immediately revela.
    Not in a context where you can lose a CC war and where you still have 2 mafia to deal with afterwards. Auwt actively tried to lynch Magoroth like he knew he caught scum.

18. ISO #818

19. ISO #819

20. ISO #820

You dont just be scared of a CC and remain silent letting the SK live and (oh,oh... Murder you at night!!)
    Mmmm, fair, getting murdered is likely in that situation, so it doesn't make much sense. No scenario makes sense here though... I guess Mag is not confirmed SK then. But seeing his last posts, my vote definetly remains.

21. ISO #821

Then what are your reads? I don't remember you taking ANY clear stance.

Also @Oberon what is your point for Frinckles not being SK? If it weren't of you being SK, I definetly wouldn't put it past Frinckles to be SK...
    Auwt refused to lynch Frinckles under any circumstances. I was actuslly planning on voting hin today for how stubborn he was. Its in my notes.

22. ISO #822

Mmmm, fair, getting murdered is likely in that situation, so it doesn't make much sense. No scenario makes sense here though... I guess Mag is not confirmed SK then. But seeing his last posts, my vote definetly remains.
    I can confidently say that Auwt had a genuine SK read on him (or, he got a SK check but for some reason decided to make this game 10x times harder)

Thank you Anonymous Donor

23. ISO #823

24. ISO #824

25. ISO #825

26. ISO #826

27. ISO #827

Auwt refused to lynch Frinckles under any circumstances. I was actuslly planning on voting hin today for how stubborn he was. Its in my notes.
    Checking ISO...
    Quote Originally Posted by Auwt View Post
    N O .
    Ehh, if he didn't check you, he probably checked Frinckles, so fair. Frinckles might just be Mafia, though: he has been an actual potato this game...

28. ISO #828

I would like it if someone with time to discuss came and attempt to solve the game.
    Since we have no lynch, it's pretty hard to find info. Nobody really is towny this game, except maybe you (trying to move the game forward, objecting to what needs to be objected to) and maybe DM because of his tone (really a weak read there though).

29. ISO #829

We have 2 days without lynch. The reasoning of that is obvious: Mafia have no night kills, so they will not lynch sk until he hit one of them. Because

One auto vest is shared between both mafia players in the event they are attacked by the Serial Killer.
    We had 2 nights and 2 kills, so SK never hit mafia. If he hits one, we will have no kill. After that mafia will have to lynch SK, because he will probably attack the same target once again. But mafia feels good while SK killing citizens, there is no reasons for them in lynch him.

Oberon is kinda top 1 in SK list, and probably he is. So our scum pool is non-voters on him:

Marshmallow Marshall
    Gyrlander
    Dark Magician
    Oberon himself.

Quote Originally Posted by Auwt View Post
    @Gyrlander
    @Dark Magician
    @Marshmallow Marshall

If any of you is/are Town, consider to wake up.
    No lynch means town lost.
    Second call, and probably the last one I'm doing.

I wish we had a Vigilante in this game.

We have only 3 scums in game, so one of this players is citizen, who act anti-town for some dumb reasons. Well, let's think about some versions.

Version 1. Oberon is citizen.
    Let's take a look on a world, there Oberon is just a citizen. Yes, he is top 1 SK "read", I know, but what if he is just a cornered citizen, who don't know what to do and voting literally everyone around with this egoistic "lynch anyone, but not me". I am sure that this is best scum indicator in this community (every scum in every game doing this then cornered), but we now work with version of citizen!Oberon. He will not be voted by mafia, until real SK will hit one of mafs. He will not be voted by real SK, because SK is interested in delaying his lynch, since after Oberon's death, everyone will start looking for REAL SK, and everyone who didn't vote Oberon will be suspected first.

Who are the pretenders?

Marshmallow Marshall. Well, I cannot agree he is not active in this game. He is active, but his entire activity is about depreciate everything others say. Can SK do that? Yes. Can mafia do that? Yes. Can citizen do that? Well... yes. But in the world with citizen!Oberon there is no place for citizen!MM.

Gyrlander. He acts totally not in town benefit from game start. I asked him 3 direct questions about his acts, twice he ignored me, once he gives bullshit answer. Post #514 if you somehow missed it. He is the one who "would have hammered Mag if FrostByte didn't last minute change to Frinckles" and "will not lynch Mag in any case". He is really full of shit. But more likely for me that he is mafia in the world of citizen!Oberon with MM as his teammate. Because

Dark Magician. I have never seen such selfish, cocky and incompetent person like this. He can easy be replaced by Bot from mafia discord. With 2 scripts:
    1. say something like "I am pro","I am good", "I am best"
    2. call Zedus mafia without any reason and tonnel him.
    52e6362c1fbcb441fe521de3cf05f34f.jpg

As I said before, this bonobo is kind of my personal hater, who plays every game with this way. His game impact is always at zero level. His playstyle is always anti-town. Looks like I would just don't count this poll-parrot as player, but what we have from him, if we will exclude every his post with narcissism and tonneling? Here we are:
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Magician View Post
    Zedus And Grylander Scum GG.
    Yes, from SK POV there is 2 mafias and gg.

Grylander if your Town I’m sorry you haven’t realized yet that Zedus is Mafia and Oberon is SK.
    Quote Originally Posted by FrostByte View Post
    Sure maybe but shouldn't we prioritize finding SK?
    Why? It’s obviously Oberon.
    Ye, it's "obviously" Oberon, but he don't vote him.
    (Well, once he voted, but instantly cancelled the vote because of hight hammering possibility.)
    Nah, I’m good.
    I’m not gonna vote you.
    Ah, sorry, I said I will filter out all narcissism of this bonobo, but it's really impossible.

I’m focusing on Mafia RN, not SK.
    Sure, because after FBI man get killed SK would focus on mafia to win, or they will just outvoted him at some point.

Oh wait Mafia doesn’t have a Factional Kill.
    -vote Frost
    you-dont-saaaaay.png

Really, someone still able to buy all this shit and keep this animal alive?
    If he flips town, I hope, everyone here will join my reports on him. We don't need such "players" in this community. This is not even a player. This is bot, scripted for narcissism and undreasonable shittalking. The only thing that can justify him is that he is SK or mafia. But if he is mafia, I really sorry for his partner. It's terrible to play with such moron in team.

So in citizen!Oberon world DM is clearly SK and Gyrlander+MM probably the mafia team.

Version 2. Oberon is mafia, not SK.

Then Gyrlander is obviously his mafia partner, and SK slot leaves us DM and MM. I prefer to think that MM is paranoic citizen and DM is selfish sk, but that's still possible that MM will be SK in mafia!Oberon world and DM just a gamethrower, who must be punished and removed from this site forever, or replaced by bot if someone really need this clown here for some reasons.

Versin 3. Oberon is SK.
    Well, clearly the main path for town, but we will have no votes, because mafia will never vote him and we have the gamethrower DM in town team. If DM is mafia then we have... 2 paranoic citizens who will not vote Oberon for some reasons? I think, that's kinda impossible.

But also I want an explaination for this move:
    Quote Originally Posted by FrostByte View Post
    -vote Frinckles
    What was this jump at EOD, really? Now Gyrlander can really say "I was about to hammer, but you switched your vote" and there is no way to check it.
    I agree with plan C.

Even if game is already over, I am still agree, why not?

30. ISO #830

Well, there is one reason to think that DM is not SK in citizen!Oberon and mafia!Oberon world, because I see no way how trash player like him can find and kill FBI Auwt. But idiots often got lucky maybe.
    I agree with plan C.

31. ISO #831

32. ISO #832

33. ISO #833

Quote Originally Posted by Zedus View Post
    We have 2 days without lynch. The reasoning of that is obvious: Mafia have no night kills, so they will not lynch sk until he hit one of them. Because

We had 2 nights and 2 kills, so SK never hit mafia. If he hits one, we will have no kill. After that mafia will have to lynch SK, because he will probably attack the same target once again. But mafia feels good while SK killing citizens, there is no reasons for them in lynch him.

Oberon is kinda top 1 in SK list, and probably he is. So our scum pool is non-voters on him:

Marshmallow Marshall
    Gyrlander
    Dark Magician
    Oberon himself.

We have only 3 scums in game, so one of this players is citizen, who act anti-town for some dumb reasons. Well, let's think about some versions.

Version 1. Oberon is citizen.
    Let's take a look on a world, there Oberon is just a citizen. Yes, he is top 1 SK "read", I know, but what if he is just a cornered citizen, who don't know what to do and voting literally everyone around with this egoistic "lynch anyone, but not me". I am sure that this is best scum indicator in this community (every scum in every game doing this then cornered), but we now work with version of citizen!Oberon. He will not be voted by mafia, until real SK will hit one of mafs. He will not be voted by real SK, because SK is interested in delaying his lynch, since after Oberon's death, everyone will start looking for REAL SK, and everyone who didn't vote Oberon will be suspected first.

Who are the pretenders?

Marshmallow Marshall. Well, I cannot agree he is not active in this game. He is active, but his entire activity is about depreciate everything others say. Can SK do that? Yes. Can mafia do that? Yes. Can citizen do that? Well... yes. But in the world with citizen!Oberon there is no place for citizen!MM.

Gyrlander. He acts totally not in town benefit from game start. I asked him 3 direct questions about his acts, twice he ignored me, once he gives bullshit answer. Post #514 if you somehow missed it. He is the one who "would have hammered Mag if FrostByte didn't last minute change to Frinckles" and "will not lynch Mag in any case". He is really full of shit. But more likely for me that he is mafia in the world of citizen!Oberon with MM as his teammate. Because

Dark Magician. I have never seen such selfish, cocky and incompetent person like this. He can easy be replaced by Bot from mafia discord. With 2 scripts:
    1. say something like "I am pro","I am good", "I am best"
    2. call Zedus mafia without any reason and tonnel him.
    52e6362c1fbcb441fe521de3cf05f34f.jpg

As I said before, this bonobo is kind of my personal hater, who plays every game with this way. His game impact is always at zero level. His playstyle is always anti-town. Looks like I would just don't count this poll-parrot as player, but what we have from him, if we will exclude every his post with narcissism and tonneling? Here we are:

Yes, from SK POV there is 2 mafias and gg.

Ye, it's "obviously" Oberon, but he don't vote him.
    (Well, once he voted, but instantly cancelled the vote because of hight hammering possibility.)

Ah, sorry, I said I will filter out all narcissism of this bonobo, but it's really impossible.

Sure, because after FBI man get killed SK would focus on mafia to win, or they will just outvoted him at some point.

you-dont-saaaaay.png

Really, someone still able to buy all this shit and keep this animal alive?
    If he flips town, I hope, everyone here will join my reports on him. We don't need such "players" in this community. This is not even a player. This is bot, scripted for narcissism and undreasonable shittalking. The only thing that can justify him is that he is SK or mafia. But if he is mafia, I really sorry for his partner. It's terrible to play with such moron in team.

So in citizen!Oberon world DM is clearly SK and Gyrlander+MM probably the mafia team.

Version 2. Oberon is mafia, not SK.

Then Gyrlander is obviously his mafia partner, and SK slot leaves us DM and MM. I prefer to think that MM is paranoic citizen and DM is selfish sk, but that's still possible that MM will be SK in mafia!Oberon world and DM just a gamethrower, who must be punished and removed from this site forever, or replaced by bot if someone really need this clown here for some reasons.

Versin 3. Oberon is SK.
    Well, clearly the main path for town, but we will have no votes, because mafia will never vote him and we have the gamethrower DM in town team. If DM is mafia then we have... 2 paranoic citizens who will not vote Oberon for some reasons? I think, that's kinda impossible.

But also I want an explaination for this move:

What was this jump at EOD, really? Now Gyrlander can really say "I was about to hammer, but you switched your vote" and there is no way to check it.
    Frost should be in the PoE, not sure why he isn’t for you.

34. ISO #834

35. ISO #835

36. ISO #836

37. ISO #837

Do you really wanna keep the SK alive?
    I’ll just pick a duck face and make you lose Zedus.
    If Oberon is not SK, SK is you. If you are town, hope you will be banned from here and go back to that dirty hole you came from.
    I agree with plan C.

38. ISO #838

39. ISO #839

40. ISO #840

41. ISO #841

42. ISO #842

43. ISO #843

44. ISO #844

45. ISO #845

46. ISO #846

47. ISO #847

48. ISO #848

49. ISO #849