Results 1,451 to 1,500 of 2000
  1. ISO #1451

Re: S-FM 308: Mallow's Anti-Vaxxing Crusade

Quote Originally Posted by AIVION View Post
    Would you like to volunteer?

As the immortal citizen god I demand you to volunteer D:<
    freaking Auto-emoji BS

EBWOP

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.
    If your dear heart is wounded, my wild heart bleeds with yours.

2. ISO #1452

3. ISO #1453

4. ISO #1454

Quote Originally Posted by bakermir View Post
    YES
    WELL DONE SLYTHERIN WELL DONE SLYTHERIN!

HOWEVER!

I have some last minute points to give out:

-666 points to BAKERMIR WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU FOR YESTERDAY AAAFTGAGDS

-vote Bakermir

-vote Bakermir

-vote Bakermir

-vote Bakermir

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.

5. ISO #1455

6. ISO #1456

WELL DONE SLYTHERIN WELL DONE SLYTHERIN!

HOWEVER!

I have some last minute points to give out:

-666 points to BAKERMIR WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU FOR YESTERDAY AAAFTGAGDS

-vote Bakermir

-vote Bakermir

-vote Bakermir

-vote Bakermir

I believed Zedus had lower SB equity than Frinckles so I voted Zedus. He was obvious CP to me.

I believed Mike shouldn't be lynched because he doesn't claim which is good for SB.

Btw, seeing you alive I hope SB visited you, so today I will be sheeping after you

-vote Bakermir

7. ISO #1457

I believed Zedus had lower SB equity than Frinckles so I voted Zedus. He was obvious CP to me.

I believed Mike shouldn't be lynched because he doesn't claim which is good for SB.

Btw, seeing you alive I hope SB visited you, so today I will be sheeping after you

-vote Bakermir
    You obviously didn't read start of day love <3

8. ISO #1458

9. ISO #1459

Also @Zedus

sorry for that but it had to be done for the greater good. I honestly did my best to protect you entire day but I had no choice.

I hope you forgive me.
    Actually you did.

You could of FUCKING FOLLOWED ME

Why didnt you???

10. ISO #1460

11. ISO #1461

You obviously didn't read start of day love <3
    I did and have some questions in my head.

If I were MM I would have shot someone and use my only bullet to push the game in one direction and let the town lose their minds.

I mean, i don't wanna give scum good ideas but honestly we are lucky they didn't shoot someone, just think about it...

I Just don't know why the scum didn't..

12. ISO #1462

13. ISO #1463

Actually you did.

You could of FUCKING FOLLOWED ME

Why didnt you???
    on Frinckles?

because; Frinckles had a higher chance of being SB compared to mike and to larger extent; zedus.

and you weren't 100% confirmed yesterday. but today you are so I am mechanically bound to you now. enjoy

14. ISO #1464

on Frinckles?

because; Frinckles had a higher chance of being SB compared to mike and to larger extent; zedus.

and you weren't 100% confirmed yesterday. but today you are so I am mechanically bound to you now. enjoy
    Bad SB read then.

Also great i got the scummy frog in a suit tied to me.

.-.

Im so blessed.

15. ISO #1465

16. ISO #1466

Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    The outcome would be the same. Only difference is that you'd get round two of zedus v mike/ren/whoever.
    ya know what...

now that you mention THAT.... maybe it was for the best.

BUT ONLY BECAUSE OF THAT!

Otherwise it was a horrible lynch.

17. ISO #1467

I did and have some questions in my head.

If I were MM I would have shot someone and use my only bullet to push the game in one direction and let the town lose their minds.

I mean, i don't wanna give scum good ideas but honestly we are lucky they didn't shoot someone, just think about it...

I Just don't know why the scum didn't..
    Because the night action is either recruit or shoot. Which means, I doubt they bus today. We have too many MM prospects lined up.
    (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)ﻭ 레드벨벳 ! ! ٩(♡ε♡ )۶

18. ISO #1468

19. ISO #1469

Because the night action is either recruit or shoot. Which means, I doubt they bus today. We have too many MM prospects lined up.
    they will however, definitely be shooting if we don't hit a recruit.
    (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)ﻭ 레드벨벳 ! ! ٩(♡ε♡ )۶

20. ISO #1470

;-;

Being cute with me isn't gonna fix how angry I am at that sudden flip.

.......but it helps....

21. ISO #1471

22. ISO #1472

23. ISO #1473

well, technically 2/6 with no confirmed SB.
    Interestin maths.

24. ISO #1474

25. ISO #1475

MY LIFE FOR JESTER GOD

-vote Bakermir
    sigh

ok ok

-unvote

god this games hard ;-;

26. ISO #1476

Anyone wanna volunteer for today?

@Renegade Preferrably you <3

27. ISO #1477

28. ISO #1478

29. ISO #1479

30. ISO #1480

Quote Originally Posted by MartinGG99 View Post
    It's preety interesting you capitalize your first character in you username in your vote lol
    -vote MartinGG99

Are you MM?

31. ISO #1481

Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    Why do you hate me - I did this town a huge service by eliminating Dr Zaius. Look how much more chill we all are today.
    That may be but it was still a dumb counter wagon.

And at the same time a good one for the sake of this game state.

;-; god damnit.

32. ISO #1482

33. ISO #1483

Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    Before we decide on a lunch we should decide who SB should visit. Aivi - what do you think?
    The SB visits who I say.

No one decides on it you guys can give me suggestions and i'll think about it though.

As of now.... Still thinking. Games still young <3

34. ISO #1484

The SB visits who I say.

No one decides on it you guys can give me suggestions and i'll think about it though.

with that in mind i am curious.

Top 3 names of who you think is MM??

Top 2 names of who you think SB should visit?

This question is directed to EVERYONE!

I demand everyone answer this question.

35. ISO #1485

The SB visits who I say.

Martin should be put under magnifying glass today and tracked on how they behave towards every other slot.

36. ISO #1486

Martin should be put under magnifying glass today and tracked on how they behave towards every other slot.
    Agreed.

I want you to answer my above questions mr. Frog.

37. ISO #1487

38. ISO #1488

no because giving multiple names will help scum
    How?

39. ISO #1489

How?
    it gives me an idea of where everyone's mind is at. So I can compare that to what they were saying Day 1.

40. ISO #1490

So I reviewed Mike's ISO and I think he may be more likely town.

I feel like if he were scum then there are a few inconsistencies or problems there that I think are present because he's town, and wouldn't be there if he was scum (because scum tend to be a bit more self-aware). I primarily looked at stuff not regarding Zedus, because I feel like any scum could just act like a dumb death tunnel onto Zedus for toxicity.

Or maybe I'm reading him wrong like I did in my last game, but I'm going to discard that thought for the foreseeable future.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

41. ISO #1491

So I reviewed Mike's ISO and I think he may be more likely town.

I feel like if he were scum then there are a few inconsistencies or problems there that I think are present because he's town, and wouldn't be there if he was scum (because scum tend to be a bit more self-aware). I primarily looked at stuff not regarding Zedus, because I feel like any scum could just act like a dumb death tunnel onto Zedus for toxicity.

Or maybe I'm reading him wrong like I did in my last game, but I'm going to discard that thought for the foreseeable future.
    Hmmm

42. ISO #1492

43. ISO #1493

-unvote
    hmmmm

44. ISO #1494

Could MM really be MM?

Lol.

45. ISO #1495

46. ISO #1496

Best way to ensure MM isn't ordering SB around and that SB doesn't get confused by consensus.

SB should only listen to AIVION.
    What a loyal member of this insane little town we live in.

47. ISO #1497

AIVION's FINAL THOUGHTS!

(Insert Phoenix wright Deduction and reasoning theme here)

(They're just my thoughts for now just in case I'm not able to get back online before EoD Or sometime after I'm done here (Which is semi-likely with how I laid my schedule out for today)

So. These Thunder domes literally had me feeling.. Bleh. That's no lie. All the interactions and everything for the past couple IRL days have been both fun and exhausting. I'm sort of at the point where I'm okay to lynch now and get the game progressing. And when day 2 happens let discussion happen a tad (maybe see who could of been converted) And go from there. I've been thinking a good deal about it and I have a PoE That I think has a good chance of landing a scum. And considering I TRIED To volunteer myself as a Concerned Parent Earlier to be lynched and you guys said "NYO! You must be the confirmed citizen to become immortal into day 2", then it's probably a good idea I lay out what I think should be done for today. But first... Where I'm at with everyone

Marshmallow Marshall - Excluding my stupidity yesterday, I really feel like this is town MM. His progression and style fit that to a T. He is 100% NOT a good lynch. Never will be (unless converted which will be painfully obvious if so.. maybe.)

MartinGG99 - Not a good lynch either. I think this guy is town, hard. I feel like he's leaps and bounds from what he was like in Spirits.. and I should know as the host of that game. I watched the scum players that game rather closely and I feel like this isn't his scum game. He's too pure and too focused on solving and being an overall helpful Towny to be scum. HOWEVER! HIGH PROBABILITY TARGET OF CONVERSION TO TAKE THIS READ WITH A GRAIN OF SALT GOING INTO DAY 2!! Sad but true ;-;

Zedus - I'm still really sorry for trying to vote you out, Zedus. I don't honestly think this guy's scum and his lynch will only really be mandatory way down the line from now. Like, one of the LAST to be lynched if the game hasn't ended by then. His plans and progression, while toxic at times (gotta work on that Zedus), is pretty towny. He COULD be scum just using this plan with his big Russian balls... but if that's the case it'll be more obvious down the road. Hence, why I said he should be one of the last to be lynched.

Dark Magician - Pretty convinced he's town now. He feels like a few town players I know and his progression feels like it's coming from a Towny with very little time to play and little motivation to solve than from a scum trying to blend in. Possible chance of conversion also because he can be a beast late game... so caution of his interactions starting day 2.

Bakermir - This is where it starts going into who is in my PoE. I'm Sorry my love, but I don't know about you. I wanna say your town but you could very well just be Scum here trying to act towny. It's well within your range (from what I gathered since I've seen you as both scum and town in a Host's perspective). I think you need to be in the PoE Lynch pool because even if YOUR NOT MM...Another high probability conversion target... So your lynch is safe but not one of the first I'd say.

Frinckles - Yeah... I've been on the fritz with you literally all game. Your read on Bakermir must be Gut because you sort of flip flopped on it and it felt artificial. (Last night you said that you always felt like Bakermir was town BUT THERES A POST Within the first 2 games saying that you are still trying to gauge whether or not he's scum... so if you really felt like Bakermir was town this whole time why say that post? It felt fake and like you wanted to make it look like your "trying" to feel him as town.. but you basically already know he's town because your MM.) So yea... Frinckles is one of the first to go in my PoE. I just don't think I can read him properly. [color#FF000]Oh and yea. Another possible conversion target of course.

Renegade - Another person I'm willing to let go. Sorry but you just sort of need to go... at some point. Either today or tomorrow. I just think you've been... Well. a little TOO all over the place. And as I said, I felt like your Self pres was comin from a Scum PoV and you even once said you think Zedus was town and then retracted that and wanted him lynched for soooo long. So yea... Gotta go.

Mike - I'm still super confused on Mike's Intentions. His Thunder dome did NOT feel like it came from a Town's POV. Like AT ALL. Mike is a very very VERY good scum player... I've said this already. I wanna really keep playing with you Mike I do... I do. But I think this game you're tired, angry, and spent. ALSO! You volunteered to be lynched earlier so you essentially Hard claimed Concerned Parent Just like I did.. so with that in mind I propose you to be the first to go with accordance to Plan C. You agreed so I think It only makes sense.

So yea... All in All my Poe Is this: Mike > Renegade > Frinckles > Bakermir

He have A HUGE HUGE HUGE Chance of landing Marshmallow Marshall within these 4 lynches. I really think we do.

So yea... There's where I'm at right now

If you have comments and questions I'll try my best to answer them as I go but remember I'll be out with my clients so it'll be sparingly.
    If you guys do NOT like this then feel free to lynch me instead and Let Mike or something be the Confirmed Citizen into day 2... Idk. Just saying I really did wanna be the sacrifice XD
    Quoting this so I can read it and think.

48. ISO #1498

-vote Dark Magician

49. ISO #1499

with that in mind i am curious.

Top 3 names of who you think is MM??

Top 2 names of who you think SB should visit?

This question is directed to EVERYONE!

I demand everyone answer this question.

MM (in no particular order):

bakermir
    DM
    Renegade

SB should visit (again, in no order):

Frinckles
    Mike
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

50. ISO #1500