M-FM: Timmy Town - Page 53
Register

User Tag List

Page 53 of 114 FirstFirst ... 3 43 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 63 103 ... LastLast
Results 2,601 to 2,650 of 5654
  1. ISO #2601

Re: Timmy Town

One more thing related to @Distorted

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    EVERYONE, MAKE SURE TO ADD "ROLECARD" AT THE END OF YOUR LAST WILL. THAT IS INCREDIBLY IMPORTANT SO WE KNOW YOUR ROLECARD.
    if light would have put this in his LW this would 100% confirm u as town...there is no scum architect role..... @Light_Yagami learn from this! u also didnt leave "rolecard" in ur LW either......

so unless u were kindapper and exed him (which he would know if he was fking jailed and should have had that in his LW too lol)
    Your continued insistence on people putting maximum information into their last wills is unsettling due to this...

Dirty Sleuth

Action: Target one player at night, learning their last will.
    While we already have seen a flip already of one mafia role which fucks with last wills (Lawyer), are you dismissing the possibility of a second?

2. ISO #2602

3. ISO #2603

Quote Originally Posted by Damus_Graves View Post
    @Eclipse
    Can you give me more on your sus list?
    yes, of course.

DG is still susp to me because I can't fit you into any category, I can't lean you in any way, you don't appear as townie as others

Effe - I like him to bits, but I recognize the danger, he's hinted to have huge powers, he's also willing to be lynch today, it's messy so he's still my suspect

Numbertwo - Light was killed and Light pointed to him as scum, but I'm contemplating whether Light was killed to have numbertwo framed

Distorted - was very chatty and interactive, however his clear stances are not memorable

screen - will need to be revised

naz - I find naz the most suspect with her every post, she seems hedgy and 'in the background' it makes me feel like she's part of a team with every post, she sheeped votes at EOD

cpb - I talk in regards to Fab, he was very sly

Foxes - If there's a wolf busser, it's always Foxes

Mag - I love Mag, but he's been too mellow for me, his outburst and his temper should point to more investment, but he's not that interested in finding scum? that's what I feel

Kenny - his duck story, again Kenny seems to be content with the present game state, meaning he seems to have full information

4. ISO #2604

See, some people appear townie, like there's possibily for Aivi girl to be exe and she wants her releas by getting her target

My priority is not Effe now, thinking that a mod would NEVER have a wolf be a target of an exe

DG, do you remember the messages Mikey posted at times? How we supposedly have an ally called Chris Handsome? He is our 'hero' in the shadows, I think Effe is that person

5. ISO #2605

6. ISO #2606

7. ISO #2607

Quote Originally Posted by Falling Foxes View Post
    Why would it not be Efe? Light believed it could be.

One thing I noted, which is minor but made me think it could be Efe, was the usage of "organized" and "rubbish". That's mixing American English with British English. I don't know people's metas well enough to analyse it on tone alone (although I would expect them to alter the tone in order to not be found out) but these points made me think Efe.

Efe has been using British slang in the thread but American English spelling, since, I assume, it's because Efe's first language isn't English as he mentioned google translate. Most people use American English spelling here, so that's not saying much but that one word made me hesitant. I noticed the British slang in Efe's writing because, heck, I'm British, I like finding people from the UK online.
    I say Organized sometimes but I never ever say Rubbish because ''absolute trash'' exists and I prefer saying shit

and yeah you're right English isnt my first language (nice catch)
    I Like Ice Cream

8. ISO #2608

I Just woke up (good morning btw) and did nothing last night

And holy there is a train on Distorted I feel like in heaven
    -vote Distorted

Anyway Who The Hell Tries To Troll Hunt? Light And Scv Freaking Died And They Were My Only Targe... I Mean Friends

I Rather Lynch Distorted Above All Else Than Get Lynched

If You Guys Give Up On Distorted Then Please Lynch Me
    I Like Ice Cream

9. ISO #2609

I think efe is the only person I can see killing scv? lol 3 posts and hes dead.........
    Yeah im the only one who would to do that but would I really kill the actual leader of CHOOOO (screw mm) when my archnemesis and the guy in my nightmares Distorted is around?

I'm glad you're getting probably lynched haha
    I Like Ice Cream

10. ISO #2610

11. ISO #2611

Secure town fortress:

blinks
    Wiisp
    Aivi

this trio should not be touched today, it's not pro-town to develop paranoia over them right now. Later, maybe. These hard scum pushers/voters and a reliable towncore imo

The claimers
    Auck/Baek - we let them be for now

we need to sort them:
    DG
    Kenny
    Distorted

Wild card:

Effe - again, not a priority imo

URGENCY!
    numbertwo
    srceen
    naz
    Fab/cp
    Ganelon

this pile needs more analysis

The guy that will screw all of us in the booty:

Foxes

12. ISO #2612

I wish I were this

Garbage Man

Action: Target two players at night, swapping their investigative results.
    Affects Sheriffs, Investigators, Detectives, and Lookouts.

or this

Gypsy
    Action: Target one player at night with a demand that does not have any time restraints.
    The demand must be met the following day, or else the cursed player will die at the end of the day.
    Upon your death, the Town roles that you cursed will be revealed in the roles list.
    You can not curse yourself.

with a different name perhaps and this

Jester King

Action: Target one player at night, turning them into a Jester.
    You will be informed of failed Jesterfication
    Visting the sheriff will cause his next night investigation to be flipped.

I would make endless trash jokes and demand people to get rid of Distorted or all of Distorted's buddies jesters
    I Like Ice Cream

13. ISO #2613

Quote Originally Posted by Eclipse View Post
    Secure town fortress:

blinks
    Wiisp
    Aivi

this trio should not be touched today, it's not pro-town to develop paranoia over them right now. Later, maybe. These hard scum pushers/voters and a reliable towncore imo

The claimers

we need to sort them:
    DG
    Kenny
    Distorted

Wild card:

URGENCY!
    numbertwo
    srceen
    naz
    Fab/cp
    Ganelon

Foxes
    why are putting 2 mafias and some random idiot in your Secure Town Fortress?

are you scum?
    I Like Ice Cream

14. ISO #2614

15. ISO #2615

Quote Originally Posted by Numbertwo View Post
    Why is the gender important? is there a role that targets people based on their gender?

my rp mentions that i should stay away from baby face and the ring(the puccini brothers)
    Im pretty sure The rp has important information now. Considering that i was right about a evil person named ''the ring''.

16. ISO #2616

17. ISO #2617

18. ISO #2618

19. ISO #2619

20. ISO #2620

21. ISO #2621

Quote Originally Posted by Falling Foxes View Post
    @naz stop attacking one of my only town reads.
    I'm defending myself from his shit tier scum painting efforts
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

22. ISO #2622

Uhhh wut but i just checked the vote count lmao distorted is at L-3? Brb catching up
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .

23. ISO #2623

24. ISO #2624

25. ISO #2625

Quote Originally Posted by Wiisp View Post
    lmao fine... but yall could've easily caught that fucker without that meta read... just saying, it was obvious he was mafia
    Technically his mafia meta is that he is obvious mafia lmfaoooo

26. ISO #2626

Did anyone have a look at naz's spoilered descriptive list on each playa? It was full of nothing, no hard stances which to me means it was MADE for show

who pressured you to create that? It just came weird out of nowhere and you haven't updated it since

Naz is scum
    Bitch everyone posted a list of reads yet you choose to shit on mine? Lmfao foh

27. ISO #2627

blinkskater - semi-confirmed by him being townie overall + his push on MM
    Damus_Graves - SUS
    Efekannn02 - lovable troll that needs to be deal with cause of SK possib
    AIVION - safe, she was sweet and pushed hard for MM
    Auckmid - he claimed TPR so we let him be
    Wiisp - town, y'all seen how MM treated him and argued with him, always t/s
    Numbertwo - needs moar
    Distorted - this guy was very talkative in later part of D1, I'm not sure
    Bahkieh - tpr
    srceenplay - can't remember, I think I confused him with svc quite a lot
    naz - SUS
    Fab/cpb - SUS
    Falling Foxes - a bit
    Ganelon - SUS
    Kenny - sus
    Like look at this pile of shit lmao

28. ISO #2628

Quote Originally Posted by Auckmid View Post
    Probably should have finished reading the last couple of pages before making the above post since Bahki is claiming a role that appears to be guaranteed town since I don't see a scum networker equivalent.

To the associated questions, I'm not confirming whether I received an item last night. However, the questions in relation to that were due to people thinking that Bahki was claiming to have given me an item, so my answer doesn't actually matter at this point.
    Bahki conveniently claimed to have a night chat with a dead person....hes not gonna be cleared for me today

29. ISO #2629

Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    3 Fools left to lynch Distorted

remember people

DISTORTED is scum and helped MM
    pls provide quotes 4 this i won't be able to look for a while today

30. ISO #2630

31. ISO #2631

32. ISO #2632

33. ISO #2633

Quote Originally Posted by Damus_Graves View Post
    You don’t like blink? I assume you scum read him?
    Who else do you scum read?
    I don't like blink as a person but that doesn't make him scum. If he really was the first to vote MM, which I don't have time to go confirm, then it still doesn't mean shit to me lmao. In a game with 19 players where it took 11(?)
    to reach maj, it would be easy to throw a vote on MM (who is always obvious mafia when he rolls it) and leave it there when there were competing trains. He did do this in the MU game (although he wasn't first) it was a big game where he bussed his scum buddy day 1. Did he need to? Not really. But did he? Yes. Same shit here. He pocketed tf out of me in that game and I'm not letting it happen here. But no, not interested in lynching him today.

I have scum pile of:
    Eclipse for doing all the same things shes claiming I did and that I'm scum for it
    Numbertwo
    Ganelon for hesitating to share roleplay information
    Kenny - now that its day 2 i'm not so sure about him, i was expecting him to die last night because i thought his rp was mayor flavor. All his posts are huge walls so i'm not sure how much juicy content is in there
    screenplay qnd fable i can't even remember them from day 1. screenplay i just remember making one liners, but the other slot is a huh to me and needs to be looked into
    -vote cpb
    sup fam did u read day 1? u came into day 2 and said u were waiting for content whn there was already 2k+ posts of content lol

I still have my solid town core of wisp, ff, and probably you. Distorted and blink are wild cards so i can never put them in a solid block

Anyone else not mentioned is probably ok, but not needing of immediate attention atm. Except i need to figure out what auck and bahkieh are talking abt lol

34. ISO #2634

My best friends are called Nichole Oliver and Kimberley Cooper, rest of flavor is talking about my physical aspect, details like mole, how I'm grumpy, but still stable, reliable, how I'm not in a great shape, just tons of stuff I really don't see why Mikey invested so much in my presentation.

It's all about me and nobody else

35. ISO #2635

it was all over the place pure diarrhea, you were not sure on anyone basically

who are your scumbos ?
    No shit its day 1 only a mafia could be sure
    There were town leans and scum leans on it though i think u just need to read better

36. ISO #2636

nah he was laready on it - but he would not have been scumread 1 bit for moving. everyone wanted the other lynch lol so it would have been very easy for anyone to move the lynch.
    The other trains were townreads of mine. How could i switch my vote to two players that i townread, and justify that?

Nah fam thats not how shit went down and u know it.
    This isn't where i parked my car.....

37. ISO #2637

ok i need to go plan my yoga class today and then i have a workshop, this evening i need to iso MM ( this is a reminder to myself and if i don't remember because i have 1000 posts to read just yell at me )

38. ISO #2638

Foxes, this list I posted contains the names you brought to me last phase, I haven't kept up with anyone's confessions.
    But you know some of the characters somehow? The only confirmed one you should have if you missed confessions should be the ones who flipped and Jeff.

Do you know a Kevin Hanson? Forgot to ask.

yes, of course.

DG is still susp to me because I can't fit you into any category, I can't lean you in any way, you don't appear as townie as others

Effe - I like him to bits, but I recognize the danger, he's hinted to have huge powers, he's also willing to be lynch today, it's messy so he's still my suspect

Numbertwo - Light was killed and Light pointed to him as scum, but I'm contemplating whether Light was killed to have numbertwo framed

Distorted - was very chatty and interactive, however his clear stances are not memorable

screen - will need to be revised

naz - I find naz the most suspect with her every post, she seems hedgy and 'in the background' it makes me feel like she's part of a team with every post, she sheeped votes at EOD

cpb - I talk in regards to Fab, he was very sly

Foxes - If there's a wolf busser, it's always Foxes

Mag - I love Mag, but he's been too mellow for me, his outburst and his temper should point to more investment, but he's not that interested in finding scum? that's what I feel

Kenny - his duck story, again Kenny seems to be content with the present game state, meaning he seems to have full information
    That's not a reason to scum read him then, if anything that's a plus to Number two's potential town potential

Why?

Sounds like a you problem.

Secure town fortress:

blinks
    Wiisp
    Aivi

The claimers

we need to sort them:
    DG
    Kenny
    Distorted

Wild card:

URGENCY!
    numbertwo
    srceen
    naz
    Fab/cp
    Ganelon

Foxes
    You funny. I'm yet to see a reason to scum read me besides "sly". I think it's the fox name because I get that a lot.

yo, someone out there able to 'transform' people into jesters?

hit me up
    that would be against the setup

39. ISO #2639

40. ISO #2640

41. ISO #2641

Only my 2 friends are mentioned and a receptionist.

And it could be a 'me' problem in regards to Foxes. Being ESL, it makes me see an undertone in his posts, like there's more to him than meets the eye and it's not necessarily good

btw, I'm all for the opinion that for now Foxes should be left alone, he's a wildcard just like Effe

42. ISO #2642

Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    Bahki conveniently claimed to have a night chat with a dead person....hes not gonna be cleared for me today
    Yes but bahki claimed that light said he was giving Auckmid a vest.

Auckmid said he will not confirm that, which makes Bahki look real bad, Auck could potentially clear Bahki as town by doing this because there is supposedly no networker role for scum.

So i don't like how Auck isn't confirming this.

Bahk already claimed light gave you a vest @Auckmid so if you're town herr wouldn't you want to confirm another town here in Bahk?

43. ISO #2643

44. ISO #2644

45. ISO #2645

46. ISO #2646

blinks, I think Baek knows that Auck got a gun or something from Light

that's why Auck doesn't wanna talk about this but understands why Baek might know about this since Baek took Light in a chat with him
    So Auckmid would townread Bahk here 100% i would assume.

47. ISO #2647

48. ISO #2648

49. ISO #2649

50. ISO #2650