S-FM 316 : The Fooling Party - Page 14
Register

User Tag List

Page 14 of 59 FirstFirst ... 4 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 24 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #651

Re: S-FM 316 : The Fooling Party

Quote Originally Posted by Oberon View Post
    No, but you could observe people and watch who reacts and in what way. People reacting in a manner that suggested they didn't believe you were the switcher could be the switcher.
    I am aware of the principles of reaction testing, yet can also maintain that what you did would be a stupid ass reaction test if you were town.
    I'm going to hammer once I finish reading, I'm on page 21
    Quote Originally Posted by MattZed View Post
    deathworld's and RLVG's suicides made me lul. I take a lot of pleasure in knowing that I gave you an night action, and that you used it to kill yourself.
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    At least Mesk has lewdy lefty and raunchy righty. You're not even Canadian.
    Quote Originally Posted by FM-Shocked Kirby Face View Post
    Deathworlds is simply better than us at this game. Don't kill them for that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    fucketh me in the ass

2. ISO #652

Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    Claiming switcher to bait switcher MAKES NO FUCKING SENSE.

WAKE UP PPL.
    yaeh lol it does.
    imagine claiming serial killer and watching for reactions. if anyone reacts in a bizarre manner they are probably the serial killer.

3. ISO #653

4. ISO #654

w/e. just hammer me. this is not what I signed up for.
    if there's more people wanting to lynch then not, just lynch me and be done with it.
    hopefully you'll have some info from my death. find who pushed it the hardest at the beginning stages, like MattZed, (I would say FrostByte), Martin and yzb.
    Martin is likely the switcher or another bus driver.

5. ISO #655

6. ISO #656

Quote Originally Posted by bakermir View Post
    triad and town feels like town1 vs town2 since both side are uninformed

switcher is the "public enemy" in this setup it seems
    that's one way of thinking about it but I think the triad will play this like scum.
    they're just a really large neutral evil faction.

7. ISO #657

Frinckles with Renegade and DM as the brainless sheep. Very likely Atleast 2 of them are triad.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesk514 View Post
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

8. ISO #658

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Magician View Post
    So you main focus RN is Switcher over Triad?
    sounds like something a triad would ask lol
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

9. ISO #659

Honestly I’d mercy kill you but I really do feel like you’re Bus Driver l
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

10. ISO #660

I also played with Mattzed. He is from what I remember at heart a mechanical player. He assess people's arguments, makes logical deductions about whether people seem overconfident in their reads. Behaviour that is objectively scummy gets lynched. He hasn't played in years and may have evolved into smth totally different, but his behaviour today seems totally consistent with how I remember his town play.
    I actually modeled my play after Mattzed
    deathworld's and RLVG's suicides made me lul. I take a lot of pleasure in knowing that I gave you an night action, and that you used it to kill yourself.
    fucketh me in the ass

11. ISO #661

12. ISO #662

Nobody is actually thinking for themselves lol....

13. ISO #663

14. ISO #664

Quote Originally Posted by Unknown1234 View Post
    Nobody is actually thinking for themselves lol....
    A bold thing to say Mister 1234.
    Oberon clearly thought to himself how to throw the game
    fucketh me in the ass

15. ISO #665

that's one way of thinking about it but I think the triad will play this like scum.
    they're just a really large neutral evil faction.
    yeah exactly what I was thinking. triad feels like a bunch of neutral evils.

you are either town setting up a trap or switcher himself.. so can't really blame any townie for voting you out here because of your suicidal claim. triad can easily make a case after a flip and get another ML going.

you seem to be isolated and that is why we shouldn't lynch you today ;/

16. ISO #666

Quote Originally Posted by bakermir View Post
    does any of you have no opinion on others here besides oberon? lol
    I currently got no opinion on Renegade, you, and Deathworlds.

Though your recent suggestion of me being Operator (a role that switches targets, not people) was ?????
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

17. ISO #667

I’d give him more credit than openly claiming an evil neutral role than that. Besides the AtE that he did which definitely had me convinced for a moment, it seemed obvious that he wouldn’t do that. I don’t know why people are actually thinking that a scum neutral role would claim openly.

18. ISO #668

I’d give him more credit than openly claiming an evil neutral role than that. Besides the AtE that he did which definitely had me convinced for a moment, it seemed obvious that he wouldn’t do that. I don’t know why people are actually thinking that a scum neutral role would claim openly.

Maybe he thought it looked better on paper than it did in practice.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

19. ISO #669

20. ISO #670

Quote Originally Posted by MartinGG99 View Post
    I currently got no opinion on Renegade, you, and Deathworlds.

Though your recent suggestion of me being Operator (a role that switches targets, not people) was ?????
    i am not convinced in any of my reads that much but I am 90% sure about DM being triad and frinckles is around 70%, you 55%

21. ISO #671

I can see this kind of play maybe potentially coming from a citizen oberon, but not a tpr oberon. He values TPRs more than that.
    fucketh me in the ass

22. ISO #672

I mean he basically wasted no time on fake claiming when u had “thrown”... unless he genuinely thought the game was going to end

23. ISO #673

24. ISO #674

25. ISO #675

26. ISO #676

Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    Well, what now?
    what is this post

u posted this after mag claimed switcher after talking abt it for a while

@Frinckles
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .

27. ISO #677

I'm not totally sure. I can definitely see scum Frinckles using this bullshit role claim to push a lynch on me with an AtE and literally excuse it as "but he made me mad!!". I don't know if he would actually claim although I saw that claim as genuine on my part, so I think Frinckles is town.

28. ISO #678

It’s just weird that Frinckles is saying everyone not voting you is triad (his lowest 4 were all not voting you at the time) but he seems to be silently town-reading me the entire time.

29. ISO #679

He also mentioned that he was building analysis by people pushing him for signalling but never really built on that.

30. ISO #680

It’s just weird that Frinckles is saying everyone not voting you is triad (his lowest 4 were all not voting you at the time) but he seems to be silently town-reading me the entire time.
    Not to mention he’s SRing me but I’m voting Oberon.
    Frinckles is probably Traid.

31. ISO #681

oberon could very well be 4th triad here gettin bussed for that towncred

32. ISO #682

33. ISO #683

34. ISO #684

35. ISO #685

36. ISO #686

37. ISO #687

naz
    Posts 9

Dark Magician
    Posts 7

FrostByte
    Posts 5

bakermir
    Posts 3
    wow guys this game is so easy
    switcher outed and all the triad are the low posters

who woulda thunk
    gg

38. ISO #688

If bakermir and DM’s slips were both actual townie slips, this game will be easy lol.

39. ISO #689

40. ISO #690

41. ISO #691

If you hammer a bus driver you're dead tomorrow
    if ur actually sticking to bd claim i will hammer

42. ISO #692

43. ISO #693

wait they don’t have scum chat?
    fucketh me in the ass

44. ISO #694

45. ISO #695

Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    if ur actually sticking to bd claim i will hammer
    If you want to hammer go ahead, I just hate hammering in general
    fucketh me in the ass

46. ISO #696

What
    The only townie thing from you this game is your claim.

47. ISO #697

48. ISO #698

I’m voting Oberon because he’s most likely to be Switcher/Triad.
    While my vote is a join in on the wagon, I joined because I don’t think he’s Town here not because others are voting him.
    how am I triad?
    I should get angry at this stupid-ass suggestion but I just don't have the energy. Probably cuz it's 5am.

49. ISO #699

50. ISO #700