User Tag List

Page 10 of 36 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 20 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #451

2. ISO #452

3. ISO #453

4. ISO #454

Re: S-FM 340: Election Day 2.0

Quote Originally Posted by BradLand View Post
    The wolfchat comment thing is something Mizery just does. Example of that being we were in a game as town masons together and she kept calling mason chat "wolf chat" any time I told her a read in there that she brought out to be public.
    Shh let me have my townslip

5. ISO #455

6. ISO #456

Quote Originally Posted by theoneceko View Post
    I am usually tilted when I play FM. I start shaking whenever I play because I'm so stressed, but no one should let that prevent them from scumreading me.
    Okay, I can believe that, and that is NAI. And a little sad: we're just having fun don't stress over it!
    Quote Originally Posted by Lag View Post
    My experience with you as town is you're much more manic, right now you sound very measured.
    Eh, "very measured" may be an exaggeration, but I see where you're going with this
    Yes, I know exactly what's going on in this game.
    And this. THIS. ??????????? this post is TERRIBLY wrong lol. @theoneceko O Supreme Enlightened, O Great Illuminati, pray tell us who the wrong candidate is in this case? If that is not what you meant, I would like details :P. Looking at the rest of your posts, such as "PQ is the only one helping town right now", it feels like you're pointing at things saying "This is red. This is blue. This is good. This isn't. I know this.", and that is S U S P I C I O U S.

Also, let the record show PQ and Ceko are not scummates.
    @Lag you're the best at analyzing setups. If you really don't know what to do, that's okay. However, if you don't provide a suggestion, I think town's only strategy will be to follow what PQ said--which I don't really agree with--or just lynch scum.

-vote WrathCyber
    Why don't you do that yourself? I could understand the answer "I don't know what the heck I should do", but you're asking Lag to do it here, so you probably don't view it as impossible... right?
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

7. ISO #457

8. ISO #458

9. ISO #459

10. ISO #460

The assistant manager just dropped the n word while retelling a story about an annoyed customer and quoting them and when I was like ok you can't say this just like you can't say that gay slur you said last week ok and she was like I don't care and the other guy there was like "I'd say it" and it's like wtf this is first of all at the very lowest bar against the things you signed when you agreed to work here like what that's just at the bare minimum ok and you're not even hitting that and you guys are the managers right now ok no

11. ISO #461

Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    parroting a defunct console wont help you. your time is done. your game is over. your shift has expired. your banana is split.

Quote Originally Posted by Mizery View Post
    People are saying MM is towny but I don't remember a single post he's made besides voting lag
    That may be due to the fact I haven't made a single post besides voting Lag with explanations until some minutes ago lmao. People called me towny? Well, that's fun. I like this because it feels like genuine uninformed townie talk, considering how true that is lol.
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

12. ISO #462

13. ISO #463

14. ISO #464

15. ISO #465

16. ISO #466

17. ISO #467

Yeah I'm not scum but if I was scum I'd take a bullet and insert it into a magazine and then insert that magazine into a gun and then kill lag

but I'm not scum
    I'm confused at this point, do you town read me or wolf read me?

Since you voted me and I was pretty surprised since I had a town-read on you, and think SB has been howling. But you technically didn't vote me since you used the wrong name.

18. ISO #468

19. ISO #469

20. ISO #470

I'm confused at this point, do you town read me or wolf read me?

Since you voted me and I was pretty surprised since I had a town-read on you, and think SB has been howling. But you technically didn't vote me since you used the wrong name.
    I actually townread you. You're lost and silly but I had to re-couple that with wrath's reads and it was taking me a minute.

There is no scum!wrath world.
    (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)ﻭ 레드벨벳 ! ! ٩(♡ε♡ )۶

21. ISO #471

Who here said that Oliver feels towny because I'm realizing his only post was saying "hello" or whatever it was
    Why did he make a single post just to say hello, and then disappear. That's what I really don't get, like why even post at all at that point?

Ultimately I don't think it's really worth talking about that much though because well, there's just not that much to talk about on the topic

22. ISO #472

23. ISO #473

Why did he make a single post just to say hello, and then disappear. That's what I really don't get, like why even post at all at that point?

Ultimately I don't think it's really worth talking about that much though because well, there's just not that much to talk about on the topic
    My point is whoever made the read isn't being genuine like it's a fabricated read that Is based in nothing and I don't know why it was posted

24. ISO #474

25. ISO #475

I actually townread you. You're lost and silly but I had to re-couple that with wrath's reads and it was taking me a minute.

Where do our reads diverge? Is it just stealth? If it's just stealth, what do you townread about him?

If it's not just stealth, where else do we differ?

I think you wolfread Bradland and I townread him, so what's the case there?

26. ISO #476

27. ISO #477

Where do our reads diverge? Is it just stealth? If it's just stealth, what do you townread about him?

If it's not just stealth, where else do we differ?

I think you wolfread Bradland and I townread him, so what's the case there?
    Stealth is scum.
    (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)ﻭ 레드벨벳 ! ! ٩(♡ε♡ )۶

28. ISO #478

29. ISO #479

30. ISO #480

31. ISO #481

32. ISO #482

33. ISO #483

34. ISO #484

35. ISO #485

36. ISO #486

ive lynched mm like 1000000 times and he always flips town. it's really not fair
    XD

Now uh, let's look into this:
    i would use my kill on lag in this lobby.
    Okay
    Yeah I'm not scum but if I was scum I'd take a bullet and insert it into a magazine and then insert that magazine into a gun and then kill lag

but I'm not scum
    .... what

What? What is this progression? "I would kill Lag" -> "I would kill Lag if I were scum but I'm not scum" -> "I townread Lag, oh and Wrath is 100 % town"
    ????

37. ISO #487

38. ISO #488

39. ISO #489

40. ISO #490

The assistant manager just dropped the n word while retelling a story about an annoyed customer and quoting them and when I was like ok you can't say this just like you can't say that gay slur you said last week ok and she was like I don't care and the other guy there was like "I'd say it" and it's like wtf this is first of all at the very lowest bar against the things you signed when you agreed to work here like what that's just at the bare minimum ok and you're not even hitting that and you guys are the managers right now ok no
    Would be instantly fired here. As a manager myself (probably at more professional company than what you are describing) they offer us workshops and courses such as dealing with various types of bias, listening to employees, recognizing different cultures and backgrounds.

Here is a thought: if you have an HR hotline, report them and get yourself promoted to the manager spot when she gets yanked ;)

41. ISO #491

42. ISO #492

43. ISO #493

44. ISO #494

Explain your read, please
    @Lag this reminds me of the games in which you are scum and point out how you got voted and/or lynched for wrong reasons Like you could be scum here, and maybe the read is something you can debate against, Lawyer you, but you could just get random-voted while being scum

45. ISO #495

46. ISO #496

47. ISO #497

Picking a random choice between rep, dem, 3rd party, and no one (25% chance for each, maybe even 30% for no one/3rd party and 20% for the two main parties) are the best options

it minimizes your vulnerability to the night kill while also minimizing the risk of town getting snowed by a night 1 ballot box steal.

The big problem with town all voting for only the main two candidates is that if half the town votes for each party, then you have 4 votes on each of the main two parties (counting conspiracy theorist as town here since they're basically town)

Which when combined with a night 1 ballot box steal + 3 illuminati votes for the bad guy, you'll go into day 2 with a 7 to 0 vote lead on the bad guy. That's very bad, almost insurmountably bad.

By spreading town votes out among four choices rather than two, it greatly minimizes the risk of a scenario like that while also minimizing vulnerability to the factional kill.

Beyond that, we'll have to rely on power roles to find out who the scum want to elect + wolf hunt, and then go from there and hope we're not so far behind that it's too late
    This relies entirely on power roles to give us information. Eeeeehhh. Do we have a choice, though? Probably not. So what do we do, use www.random.org and vote (or abstain) like this, as every good citizen would?

48. ISO #498

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    This relies entirely on power roles to give us information. Eeeeehhh. Do we have a choice, though? Probably not. So what do we do, use www.random.org and vote (or abstain) like this, as every good citizen would?
    thoughts on oliver? thoughts on sb16? Have you read my posts?

49. ISO #499

(fear)killing another player out of principal is a good thing.
    Uh, for scum, maybe. But why are you thinking from a scum!you point of view? Why do these posts even exist?
    why is that the one thing about my posts that has you up in arms MM
    Because they're the ones I've read, and because they're weird. Don't worry, I'm not limiting my "up in arms" stuff to those posts ;)
    -vote Marshmallow Marshall
    hi

50. ISO #500

Oh, and why are you that confident in town!Wrath?

MM avez-vous déjà enlevé l'étiquette sur les t-shirts qui dit ne pas enlever sous peine de la loi ?
    Lmao what? What kind of law-enforced t-shirts do you have XD

Also, engrish required because of British and American imperialism >