{Watch List} DeeDeeMaoGI 1-S2-1-4089506
Register

User Tag List

1. ISO #1

DeeDeeMaoGI 1-S2-1-4089506

Name: DeeDeeMaoGI 1-S2-1-4089506
    Crimes: Griefing and Gamethrowing

Summary:
    As auditor it seems that he was cooperating with town before day 7.

At day 7, there were three masons, three cults, and 7 the auditor. The auditor decides to stall, and the day ends.
    Day 8, 7 decides to vote and lynch one of the cultists.
    Day 9, no one is lynched.

Night 9, 7 has been converted to cult. 7 vote Cult Leader, resulting in cult loss.

-Mafia- (1014).SC2Replay
    I have no use for these bloodless minnows. Bring me a prey that will sate my bloodlust. I hunger.

2. ISO #2

Re: DeeDeeMaoGI 1-S2-1-4089506

ID Verification :

DeeDeeMaoGI 1-S2-1-4089506 Correct

Summary

DeeDee chose the name "im gay" and rolled Auditor in slot #7.

N1: Audited #1. Turned Citizen.

D2: #5 is trialed, guiltied, flipped Agent.

N2: Audited #3. Turned Citizen.

D3: #2 is trialed, guiltied, flipped Cultist.

N3: Audited #4. Turned Citizen.

D4: Proceeded to pm #1, #3, and #4 saying "I am friendly Auditor" proving his allegiance to town as Auditor.
    #12 is trialed, guiltied and flipped Survivor.

N4: Out of audits, went afk triggering multiple times.

D5: #15 is voted off, flipping SR.

D6: #4 is voted off, flipping Citizen.

D7: 3v3v1 (Town vs Cult vs Auditor) situation, Auditor could side with Cultists to end the game.
    Cultists asked him to side with them and vote the town off.
    Triggered an afk warning, immediately back.
    Not been typing for 3 days straight.

D8: After being asked many times he voted... a Cultist out.

D9: Continued to push the Cultist hunt as Auditor.
    Nothing happened.

N9: He is converted to Cult.

D10: 3 Cultists vs 3 Townies situation.
    DeeDee proceeded to vote his own team mate (#13).
    #13 got lynched and therefore Cultist are outnumbered.
    Also 13 was CL.

N10: As #13 was Cult Leader, the remaining two cult members killed themselves due to the mechanics, resulting in a Cult loss.

Double Gamethrowing in this game, one by playing Auditor with the town when the game could've been a Cult win by D7.
    The other by joining town side again when actually being a member of the cult.

I am going to apply an intentional charge for the sake of it.

Player Offenses

Intentional Gamethrowing

Previous Offenses

Some Watchlist and Kickvotelist around 2013 (Skyping)

Recommended Action

WLx3

Additional Notes

Thanks for the report !
    Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    MM Magoroth and Distorted are the 3 baddies
    just like Agrael Acriel and Auwt being the original 3 baddies
    MafiaZ and Skwirl its all a repeat of history
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkRevenant View Post
    But Potoss has Pobes, Zeelot, and Acrons!
    Screw you I actually have more grudges towards the people who have their names start with A

3. ISO #3

4. ISO #4

5. ISO #5

I know I'm not supposed to post here but I don't really care as this is an important topic.

Auditor is in no way shape or form OBLIGATED to help cult. Auditor is a NEUTRAL role, is evil, and can try to go for their own solo win if they want.

How the hell is it griefing if Auditor doesn't side with the cult? It isn't clear they 'sided' with the town, and they aren't obligated to side with cult.

If you want an extra plus 1 for cult then put it in the save. Don't include auditor because you simultaneously expect them to help cult and allow masons the ability to recruit.

If you think auditor should be forced to help cult, then make a new cult faction and put him in there.

Finally, not helping cult does NOT equal helping town. They are not mutually exclusive.

What a bullshit conclusion.
    Last edited by Renegade; March 26th, 2022 at 04:35 PM.

6. ISO #6

Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    I know I'm not supposed to post here but I don't really care as this is an important topic.

Auditor is in no way shape or form OBLIGATED to help cult. Auditor is a NEUTRAL role, is evil, and can try to go for their own solo win if they want.

How the hell is it griefing if Auditor doesn't side with the cult? It isn't clear they 'sided' with the town, and they aren't obligated to side with cult.

If you want an extra plus 1 for cult then put it in the save. Don't include auditor because you simultaneously expect them to help cult and allow masons the ability to recruit.

If you think auditor should be forced to help cult, then make a new cult faction and put him in there.

Finally, not helping cult does NOT equal helping town. They are not mutually exclusive.

What a bullshit conclusion.
    Auditor has been converted to cult at Night 9. That's why I underlined that specific fact because it obligates the newly converted person to help their new alignment.
    I have no use for these bloodless minnows. Bring me a prey that will sate my bloodlust. I hunger.

7. ISO #7

8. ISO #8

Despite what many people think, neutral gamethrowing is real and this is a good place to illustrate it. It's a non-issue for the most part because nobody gives a shit since the fallout is isolated to the thrower.

Everything this player did up until before they were converted is neutral gamethrowing. Openly claiming Auditor, with the audited Citizens to confirm the claim AND intentionally voting to ensure a faction that needs to kill them holds majority votes. This is gamethrowing at it score, not playing to your wincondition.

This is not someone deciding to not side with Cult and finding another avenue of victory (solo win). This is someone who literally does not give a shit if they win or lose and takes an active approach to hasten their loss intentionally.

Double throw is accurate, and illustrating this just thorough analysis for the crime people actually give a shit about (the second throw).

9. ISO #9

in my defense, i was incredibly drunk and felt quite bad for... well, everyone. each save you become trapped within makes you hyperaware of others negligence which makes other, rather, uh, easily butthurt people be painted with giant targets on their backs. why did i end up 'double gamethrowing?' in all honesty, i had, absolutely no idea about cult leader, or it's function that deletes the entire team.. i wished to win with cult proper (or that by lynching another cult you could enable another conversion). i was too absorbed in uh..
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ywWAZlj9nu4