{Ban List} 1-S2-10327650 JoeyDX
Register

User Tag List

1. ISO #1

2. ISO #2

thanks 1-S2-10327650 JoeyDX - Salty Leavetrain starter, time for a ban?

Account Name: JoeyDX
    Account ID: 1-S2-10327650

Crimes Committed: Rolequitting/Leavetraining

Joins the lobby just because I am present. Game starts, he tells me to suck my nuts and leaves, and one other player had left after that as well so game started with 13.

Hopefully he doesn't get the lax handling like the previous report I submitted where he came back CRYING and promising to NEVER DO IT AGAIN.

Perpetual watch list for this one won't do a damn thing.

Attachment 26941

3. ISO #3

4. ISO #4

Re: 1-S2-10327650 JoeyDX - Very dim Rolequitter

1-S2-10327650 JoeyDX

Game 1:
    The host tries to make a full mason save, but changes it to a normal save. Joey compulsively quits, without trying to repick.

Game 2:
    Joey says "Suck my nuts Renegade. fucking loser." and quits at the setup. Another person quits after.

Game 3:
    He leaves the game at setup for the same reason as game 2.

Griefing
    BLx3

Comments:
    Joey is known for these "troll/rage" quits. I have to say he is lucky that he doesn't get as many reports.
    I have no use for these bloodless minnows. Bring me a prey that will sate my bloodlust. I hunger.

5. ISO #5

6. ISO #6

Re: 1-S2-10327650 JoeyDX

What the heck man, First they decide that im not banned. Then they change it so that I AM banned. I literally have been playing games all day, then I get hit with a griefing banlist charge. What happened? I thought I was banned? So apparently all those games i played the past week and this week im not banned, but now I AM banned. make up your mind. im requesting an appeal due to the fact of my ban being mishandled and impropperly established.

7. ISO #7

so how long is the banlist x3 supposed to last? because apparently it lasts no amount of time. then, if they decide to punish me, its for a couple weeks. my point is, why was i not punished at all at first, and then someone brings it up that i wasnt being punished so they decide to ACTUALLY punish me. can you see how stupid this is?

8. ISO #8

There was a mistake actually applying your ban and you weren't actually banned. This has been rectified and you will now serve the punishment as intended. If you wish to appeal the verdict feel free to do so but do be aware that frivolous appeals may result in a heavier punishment. If you do appeal the verdict, you must explain why you think it is wrong - not just saying that you disagree with being punished.

x3 = 3 weeks.

9. ISO #9

Quote Originally Posted by rumox View Post
    There was a mistake actually applying your ban and you weren't actually banned. This has been rectified and you will now serve the punishment as intended. If you wish to appeal the verdict feel free to do so but do be aware that frivolous appeals may result in a heavier punishment. If you do appeal the verdict, you must explain why you think it is wrong - not just saying that you disagree with being punished.

x3 = 3 weeks.
    I wasnt ACTUALLY banned, but now i AM banned? dude this is bs. you guys F'ed up. because i was under the consumption that my ban was over. so now i gotta go 3 weeks without playing mafia? i cannot do that. I want to play.

10. ISO #10

Cant you give me a lighter sentence at least or something? Renegade harrasses me in lobbies thats the only reason i left the game, and that guy is toxic as hell spamming for me to kill myself. how is this even a fair punishment? why, because RENEGADE didnt like the outcome? what the heck man this is crap.

11. ISO #11

12. ISO #12

13. ISO #13