3. ISO #3

4. ISO #4

5. ISO #5

6. ISO #6

Re: S-FM Let's Talk (Signups)

/sign

Why tauntshaman though??
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

7. ISO #7

8. ISO #8

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    /sign

Why tauntshaman though??
    To be honest - the reason is fear. By me about him.

He broke the rules in The Thing game by
    1. Speaking about the ongoing game on other forum thread. (Some forum Admin deleted those posts almost immediatly)
    2. Spoke in the ongoing game when being "dead", more than once, and even after Gyrlander told him not to after his first.

I know those rule breaks are minuscule at best (though both of them are unheard of for me). But this is my first game that I host, and I am simply scared that he might share his private chat link or something like that.
    I hope Tauntshaman doesn't take it personal and understands my position.
    Last edited by OzyWho; May 10th, 2018 at 11:07 AM.

9. ISO #9
    Ganelon

/reserve

10. ISO #10

Quote Originally Posted by OzyWho View Post
    To be honest - the reason is fear. By me about him.

He broke the rules in The Thing game by [LIST=1][*]Speaking about the ongoing game on other forum thread. (Some forum Admin deleted those posts almost immediatly)
    Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    The only 2 reasons i dont think taunt is the OG thing is because of his history in the mod.

Taunt has been known to throw and reveal his mafia D1.... so not sure if mag would have given someone who potentially is known as a troll/thrower there, the top scum role.
    Quote Originally Posted by rumox View Post
    Your appeal has been noted. @Arrow will get to you when he has the time
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrow View Post
    I'll let you off with time served, but do not give up your allied players in the future, especially on turn 1.

Thank you for the report!
    Yeah sure. Banning me and give a blind eye on distorted. That's absolutely fair.
    the Jester Leader

11. ISO #11

12. ISO #12

Quote Originally Posted by Tauntshaman View Post
    Yeah sure. Banning me and give a blind eye on distorted. That's absolutely fair.
    Distorted kept the discussion in the game thread, you went into your report thread and tagged everyone in the FM game. That's where the issue lies

Keep all discussions about the game in the game thread only.

13. ISO #13

14. ISO #14

15. ISO #15

16. ISO #16

Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    /sign

And Thanks For Being A Coward Tauntshaman Was Annoying Anyway
    The Great Efekannn02 Is Back!
    Quote Originally Posted by Victor Freeze View Post
    /sign

new to the forum
    Ayy sir welcome!
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

17. ISO #17

Quote Originally Posted by Victor Freeze View Post
    /sign

new to the forum
    Hey welcome to the forum @Victor Freeze ^^
    I think you are going to have a great time here, we are all pretty cool.
    Feel free to chill out with us ^^
    Tell us somethings about yourself, you know to break the ice.
    Cryptonic made this sig

Quote Originally Posted by HentaiManOfPeace View Post
    gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

18. ISO #18

19. ISO #19

20. ISO #20

21. ISO #21

you can just say that youre unsigning because you cant play with/against me
    you do smell but im unsigning because today two separate classes announced two separate large projects which i need to divert attention to
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

22. ISO #22

23. ISO #23

24. ISO #24

25. ISO #25

26. ISO #26

Quote Originally Posted by powerofdeath View Post
    /sign

Sometimes I sign and forget that I signed up for a S-FM.

Someone nudge me on skype when this starts. Username: powerofdeathx
    .................................................. ...........mark it on calendar? WRITE IT IN BLOOD LETTERS ALL OVER YOUR HOME??????????

27. ISO #27

28. ISO #28

@Distorted @blinkskater you ain't playing?

29. ISO #29

30. ISO #30

I think they are old guys who need to work in their gardens in their spare times during this time of the year.
    So they have no time.
    gardenwork allday = a waste of time (jeez just buy one plant) decoration has no sense youre not famous screw you

excuse = having gardener as job
    I Like Ice Cream

31. ISO #31

I think they are old guys who need to work in their gardens in their spare times during this time of the year.
    So they have no time.
    b-b-b-b-but...

32. ISO #32

33. ISO #33

gardenwork allday = a waste of time (jeez just buy one plant) decoration has no sense youre not famous screw you
    Decoration? Waste of time?

What about having your own strawberries, raspberries, cherries, gooseberries, beans, peas, onions/garlic(or more importantly - the green parts that come out of them, which google has hard time translating for me), tomatoes, dill, apples, potatoes, etc. etc..?

HOW CAN YOU NOT WANT YOUR OWN PEAS? ARE YOU A MADMAN?? HOW CAN ANYONE NOT WANT PEAS PICKED FRESH FROM THE GARDEN!?!?!?!

I like to drink peppermint tea. And guess what - the best peppermint tea is from freshly picked peppermint leaves.

No, but srsly. How can you not want peas fresh from the garden?

Anyway. If scared of work then things like raspberries, cherries, gooseberries - they take like little to no effort but are worth it. But you have to wait some years before you can get a decent amount out of them.

Again, how can you not want peas? Are you a madman?

I don't know where you live, but where I do:
    we can get, for example, strawberries, throughout most of the year only imported ones from Greece. And the thing about those strawberries is - they look red in the supermarket, but they were picked when were still green and not ripe. They got red on their way here, but they never got to get ripe by any means.
    Same is true for many if not most things, like tomatoes for example.
    I am pretty sure that most of the world has never tasted a ripe banana. They look yellow, but they were picked when they were still green.

Did I mention peas yet?

I hope, for your sake, that vegetables and fruits from the Supermarket is not everything you have ever tasted.
    But regarding flowers (I assume that's what you meant by decoration) - yeah.... to me they always felt like a total waste of space. But, for some reason, females tend to plant them throughout most of their gardens just so they can pick up fresh flowers every few days to bring them home? Like wtf? It's such a waste!!!!

Also: peas. I like peas.
    Last edited by OzyWho; May 14th, 2018 at 12:33 AM.

34. ISO #34

35. ISO #35
    Ganelon

/sign as well, I've finally some free time for a few days!!! When are you starting?

36. ISO #36

37. ISO #37

Decoration? Waste of time?

What about having your own strawberries, raspberries, cherries, gooseberries, beans, peas, onions/garlic(or more importantly - the green parts that come out of them, which google has hard time translating for me), tomatoes, dill, apples, potatoes, etc. etc..?

HOW CAN YOU NOT WANT YOUR OWN PEAS? ARE YOU A MADMAN?? HOW CAN ANYONE NOT WANT PEAS PICKED FRESH FROM THE GARDEN!?!?!?!

I like to drink peppermint tea. And guess what - the best peppermint tea is from freshly picked peppermint leaves.

No, but srsly. How can you not want peas fresh from the garden?

Anyway. If scared of work then things like raspberries, cherries, gooseberries - they take like little to no effort but are worth it. But you have to wait some years before you can get a decent amount out of them.

Again, how can you not want peas? Are you a madman?

I don't know where you live, but where I do:
    we can get, for example, strawberries, throughout most of the year only imported ones from Greece. And the thing about those strawberries is - they look red in the supermarket, but they were picked when were still green and not ripe. They got red on their way here, but they never got to get ripe by any means.
    Same is true for many if not most things, like tomatoes for example.
    I am pretty sure that most of the world has never tasted a ripe banana. They look yellow, but they were picked when they were still green.

Did I mention peas yet?

I hope, for your sake, that vegetables and fruits from the Supermarket is not everything you have ever tasted.
    But regarding flowers (I assume that's what you meant by decoration) - yeah.... to me they always felt like a total waste of space. But, for some reason, females tend to plant them throughout most of their gardens just so they can pick up fresh flowers every few days to bring them home? Like wtf? It's such a waste!!!!

Also: peas. I like peas.
    I HATE PEAS!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I Like Ice Cream

38. ISO #38

39. ISO #39

40. ISO #40

41. ISO #41

/ok
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesk514 View Post
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

42. ISO #42

Quote Originally Posted by Unknown1234 View Post
    /ok
    Unknown, is that a sign or not? Because last time you did that, everyone thought you had signed... and you didn't.

43. ISO #43

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Unknown, is that a sign or not? Because last time you did that, everyone thought you had signed... and you didn't.
    It was a sign, but an emergency just came up so I don’t yhink I’ll be able to play if it starts soon. Also, last time all I did was post on the thread, did not indicate I was signing.
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

44. ISO #44

/sign nvm. Not gonna switch out again.

45. ISO #45

46. ISO #46

47. ISO #47
    Ganelon

/sign as Friedrich der Große

48. ISO #48

49. ISO #49

50. ISO #50

GAME IS CANCELLED

Signups open for a new game!!!
    https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...ndorcet-Cop9er
    ( @Voss is trying out his Condorcet Lynching idea )

This time of year seems to be a bad time to host a larger setup, couldn't really get the players in a timely fashion.
    Sorry, for the Inconvenience!

I did make myself a Google Spreadsheet for this setup, which allows me to assign roles and pairs randomly in like less than 30 seconds (if understand what to do).
    So, in the case that in the future someone wants to try host this again, you can copy the spreadsheet and use it, that way less trouble randomly assigning pairs and roles to players (or at least faster). All that is required is to paste player names and generate =RAND() values on few ranges.

Google Spreadhseet
    Last edited by OzyWho; May 21st, 2018 at 12:25 AM.