It's Celebration time
Register

User Tag List

1. ISO #1

It's Celebration time

Because I QUIT MAFIA.

Mafia was a game where I'd just like to say stupid shit and annoy some toxic peeps, but now for me personally it's devolved into a literal witch hunt royale. Everyone hates me for absolutely no reason other than I'm a female and I have a "taco" save, whatever the fuck that is. If you're upset that I reported you, you have to realize that you fucking deserve it. That watch list on FrankZappa should not have been removed, EVEN IF my username made it obvious. You are supposed to play your role to your win condition, not randomly kill an obvious player because you dislike them.

MrMostache is a fucking lazy sack of shit, and he himself has confirmed that he takes reports whenever the fuck he feels like it. It's probably why I relied on Auwt more, because when I met him on Discord, he would be right on it. Yet when I report someone for literal player hunting, the WL gets negated just because I made my own presence obvious? Fuck right off, that is REACTIONARY GAMETHROWING, Ruining the game because of someone else!

Whatever, I don't give a shit anymore because I quit. Don't bother replying because this is my last post and I will never check for any replies. I'm done with this fucking game, I'm done with all these dipshits that take their grudges out on me, Mostache can go fuck himself for being such a lazy fuck. If this post gets deleted, I don't give a shit. You may as well consider my Forum account abandoned. Fuck this community, and fuck this game. Auwt, if you'll happily take another report on Player Hunting, I just found one recently, and I'll tell you on Discord. Otherwise, I'm done here.

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm gonna go suck Ruinae's dick.

2. ISO #2

3. ISO #3

Re: It's Celebration time

Deeply sorry to understand your departure,
    As I was concerned in this specific report, I would have also said that FrankZappa has been literally player hunting.
    Yet, as I'm a "fairly" new staff member, I was/am not 100% aware of each specifications and therefore special cases such like it.

Regarding the report section, I believe if we could make sure the one reporting is anonymous, it would help to prevent backfire.
    I have literally no idea if that is possible, though.
    It's a simple suggestion.

We've talked a bit about player hunting, and what has come out was the following :
    There was once a guy who would always pick/prefer Marshall, using same colored name, saying they was confirmed from D1 no matter what, before his reveal.
    And that whichever Townie decided to execute/kill him would look as gamethrowing.

This is clearly not fair for the players, and break the game spirit as there could be new player not knowing this,
    Or other players doubting of his/her usual claim.

Therefore what has been apparently decided as a clear stance, was to only count it as gamethrowing in the event of :

The jailed person is confirmed to be in the same team as the jailor.
    The same goes for every killing role, and for every alignment

I would have said it was a directed attack, but without tangible clues that you are on a same alignment, it's worth practically nothing.
    There is what I say, and what the defined rules are saying.
    We cannot go against a defined rule.
    MrMostache is not to be blamed for this.

I thank you Healz for pming me when you needed something, sometimes, and I hope, I always provided the best help.

As I'm always saying, posting a report thread costs absolutely nothing except a bit of time.
    Feel free to post in the report section, or send me, if you believe an offender was present in one of your game !

Also, do not give up that easily when a report doesn't "succeed" !
    I'm pretty sure you are stronger than that Healz !
    You are not the only one to believe FrankZappa is disruptive.
    Have a look at the main page, the section just under this one, there is another thread talking about FrankZappa.

Keep in mind that the community here on the forum, is quite different from the one in-game. ^^
    But I believe you've already noticed that !

Now I'm hoping I could see you Healz, in more games in the future, and on the forum, in case you comeback, my (and several others) lobbies are always open : )
    Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    MM Magoroth and Distorted are the 3 baddies
    just like Agrael Acriel and Auwt being the original 3 baddies
    MafiaZ and Skwirl its all a repeat of history
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkRevenant View Post
    But Potoss has Pobes, Zeelot, and Acrons!
    Screw you I actually have more grudges towards the people who have their names start with A

4. ISO #4

5. ISO #5

Use a random name and it’s a neutral slate

Use the same name every game (or a clearly identifying one) and there are both pros and cons.
    For example a con might be that people who hate you choose to attack you or disbelieve you more often.
    But a pro would be that your friends are more likely to protect you and believe you.
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

6. ISO #6

7. ISO #7

8. ISO #8

9. ISO #9

Quote Originally Posted by Auwt View Post
    Deeply sorry to understand your departure,
    As I was concerned in this specific report, I would have also said that FrankZappa has been literally player hunting.
    Yet, as I'm a "fairly" new staff member, I was/am not 100% aware of each specifications and therefore special cases such like it.

Regarding the report section, I believe if we could make sure the one reporting is anonymous, it would help to prevent backfire.
    I have literally no idea if that is possible, though.
    It's a simple suggestion.

We've talked a bit about player hunting, and what has come out was the following :
    There was once a guy who would always pick/prefer Marshall, using same colored name, saying they was confirmed from D1 no matter what, before his reveal.
    And that whichever Townie decided to execute/kill him would look as gamethrowing.

This is clearly not fair for the players, and break the game spirit as there could be new player not knowing this,
    Or other players doubting of his/her usual claim.

Therefore what has been apparently decided as a clear stance, was to only count it as gamethrowing in the event of :

The jailed person is confirmed to be in the same team as the jailor.
    The same goes for every killing role, and for every alignment

I would have said it was a directed attack, but without tangible clues that you are on a same alignment, it's worth practically nothing.
    There is what I say, and what the defined rules are saying.
    We cannot go against a defined rule.
    MrMostache is not to be blamed for this.

I thank you Healz for pming me when you needed something, sometimes, and I hope, I always provided the best help.

As I'm always saying, posting a report thread costs absolutely nothing except a bit of time.
    Feel free to post in the report section, or send me, if you believe an offender was present in one of your game !

Also, do not give up that easily when a report doesn't "succeed" !
    I'm pretty sure you are stronger than that Healz !
    You are not the only one to believe FrankZappa is disruptive.
    Have a look at the main page, the section just under this one, there is another thread talking about FrankZappa.

Keep in mind that the community here on the forum, is quite different from the one in-game. ^^
    But I believe you've already noticed that !

Now I'm hoping I could see you Healz, in more games in the future, and on the forum, in case you comeback, my (and several others) lobbies are always open : )
    FrankZappa needs to be fucking banned
    FMX: fm Kevinpowers - Citizen (WIN)
    Quote Originally Posted by Helz View Post
    I will go ahead and fuck this cat
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Heavy Handed View Post
    yeah I'm not gonna sit around here analyzing the fucking particle fluctuations in the quantum foam or whatever the fuck trying to find shit on D1

10. ISO #10

i've been targeted for my pink yuno name too lol. no one got punished for it tho.

i won't upload replays bc it has been a while since i last played and i don't rly care anymore, but the witchhunting was clear as day. i'd get shot, executed in jail, or roleblocked n1--sometimes multiple games in a row. i'd also get rando-voted, even lynched, much more often. ppl were also less likely to listen to me if my name was YUNO.

i also spam UWU in lobbies, so maybe the hate is justified :^)

UWU!!!!

11. ISO #11

Quote Originally Posted by theoneceko View Post
    i've been targeted for my pink yuno name too lol. no one got punished for it tho.

i won't upload replays bc it has been a while since i last played and i don't rly care anymore, but the witchhunting was clear as day. i'd get shot, executed in jail, or roleblocked n1--sometimes multiple games in a row. i'd also get rando-voted, even lynched, much more often. ppl were also less likely to listen to me if my name was YUNO.

i also spam UWU in lobbies, so maybe the hate is justified :^)

UWU!!!!
    @FrostByte ik u already hate me, but if u played the mod w me, u would hate me even more xD

12. ISO #12

13. ISO #13

Quote Originally Posted by theoneceko View Post
    @FrostByte ik u already hate me, but if u played the mod w me, u would hate me even more xD
    I actually don't hate you. I just think you're a coward.

And I'd get you kicked from the lobby like I do everyone who spams shit except Bruno because that shit is usually funny as fuck
    FMX: fm Kevinpowers - Citizen (WIN)
    Quote Originally Posted by Helz View Post
    I will go ahead and fuck this cat
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Heavy Handed View Post
    yeah I'm not gonna sit around here analyzing the fucking particle fluctuations in the quantum foam or whatever the fuck trying to find shit on D1

14. ISO #14

Quote Originally Posted by Healz View Post
    Because I QUIT MAFIA.

Mafia was a game where I'd just like to say stupid shit and annoy some toxic peeps, but now for me personally it's devolved into a literal witch hunt royale. Everyone hates me for absolutely no reason other than I'm a female and I have a "taco" save, whatever the fuck that is. If you're upset that I reported you, you have to realize that you fucking deserve it. That watch list on FrankZappa should not have been removed, EVEN IF my username made it obvious. You are supposed to play your role to your win condition, not randomly kill an obvious player because you dislike them.

MrMostache is a fucking lazy sack of shit, and he himself has confirmed that he takes reports whenever the fuck he feels like it. It's probably why I relied on Auwt more, because when I met him on Discord, he would be right on it. Yet when I report someone for literal player hunting, the WL gets negated just because I made my own presence obvious? Fuck right off, that is REACTIONARY GAMETHROWING, Ruining the game because of someone else!

Whatever, I don't give a shit anymore because I quit. Don't bother replying because this is my last post and I will never check for any replies. I'm done with this fucking game, I'm done with all these dipshits that take their grudges out on me, Mostache can go fuck himself for being such a lazy fuck. If this post gets deleted, I don't give a shit. You may as well consider my Forum account abandoned. Fuck this community, and fuck this game. Auwt, if you'll happily take another report on Player Hunting, I just found one recently, and I'll tell you on Discord. Otherwise, I'm done here.

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm gonna go suck Ruinae's dick.
    Aw man, I was really hoping to play more games with you Healz. You're a very sweet young lady. And no I'm not just saying that to be a simp lol. I really mean it, I've had some fun games with Healz. It will be a shame to see you go. Well, wherever you go Healz, I hope you are happy with what ever you decide on doing. Take care now.