S-FM 315: Undercover - Page 3
Register

User Tag List

Page 3 of 26 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #101

Re: S-FM 315: Undercover

Quote Originally Posted by Oberon View Post
    he had a read in the first post you quoted
    Well, maybe I got it incorrect with my english, but he was really the one who claimed citizen, and now he attacking Banana because... he claimed citizen?
    I agree with plan C.

Even if game is already over, I am still agree, why not?

2. ISO #102

3. ISO #103

4. ISO #104

Well, now I have this.

Zedus - town, because I know it.
    Gyrlander - too active in game, and plays the same way as town Gyrlander I have seen before. Also he claimed TOWN, not citizen. Town for me. Especially after DM called him scum with his shit "reading". That's one more reason to think Gyrlander is town.
    Auwt - not that Auwt I know, but he have strong reasoning. Town for me at this moment.
    Frinckles - well, finally I understood what he want to say. Weak town for now.
    Marshmallow Marshall - low game presence, townlike posts, but strange early vote... Well, let him be weak town for now.

BananaCucho - agressive, even a bit toxic. I got Frinckles reasoning about him, and I have a bad feelings about Banana. Feelings is nothing, so neut for now. I am ok with voting on him, reasoning of that is weak, but he is incomfortable to play with.
    DickGrayson - Who is that? Hiding scum? Replace time?

Oberon - active and provides chaos. Scumlike plays. Probably mafia with someone else. I am ok with voting him.
    Dark Magician - trash player, who "scumreads" me in EVERY game (check it, lol). Also overconfident and thinks he is pro player with "almost 100% readings" (lol, not even close). Never explaines his reads, always involved in bonobovoting, never learns on his mistakes. Realy nasty kind of player. But strong reasoning on him is this:
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Magician View Post
    Zedus And Grylander Scum GG.
    -vote Zedus
    There is 3 scums in game, not 2, but only SK need to find 2 of 3, mafia team. This post is like SK self-revealing. So DM is SK i think, and just outed himself. Good idea is lynch, or at least check him.

Spreading votes is bad idea if we really want d1 lynch (we should, because one of us will die n1). I am ok with voting in this order: DM, then Oberon, then Banana. DM looks like self-revealed SK, so he is the best targer to lynch. Remember, that finging mafia is the PRIMARY goal for SK, town's primary target for now is killer, mafia cannot kill and if sk will die we will have time even for check everyone twice, skipping every day.
    I agree with plan C.

5. ISO #105

6. ISO #106

‘There would be no reason’
    Except it does happen. Scum dont care about TPR getting outed because it literally benefits them.
    Have you actually read any games where TPR hunting happens? @BananaCucho here literally TPR hunted in his first game and it was fishy as fuck, even I saw it and did nothing about it. this is a dumb fucking gambit lmao
    Don't ping me over stupid shit like this, please and thank you. Needless notifications are disrespectful and borderline toxic.
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho

7. ISO #107

8. ISO #108

9. ISO #109

Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    Tbqh we do this every game. Citizen claims reduce the margin of error for scum to hit a cop significantly. And then the natural reaction is to talk about it for hours and hours until a band-aid like everyone claiming Citizen pops up.

Which is what I'd do as scum because pretending it's a remedy is the simplest way to get town cred while also gaining a plethora of information. Claims are time-sensitive, after all.

So in that same vein, I'm gonna go with the person who actually is invoking that strategy;
    -vote Bananacucho
    Your snark meter broken or something?

10. ISO #110

11. ISO #111

12. ISO #112

13. ISO #113

14. ISO #114

Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    I'm going to be honest here, I've read about half of the posts and completely skipped over the other half

This is a C list roster at best, pretty disappointing, wanted to sign to support my friend KBYE over here but it was a mistake
    @Gyrlander who you wanna vote? I'll just sheep you
    Wow. C roster? At least attempt to increase the level of play yourself bitch.

I'm not sure who to vote yet. I only feel a bit confident in Frinckles being Town. This'll take a while.

Thank you Anonymous Donor

15. ISO #115

16. ISO #116

17. ISO #117

Quote Originally Posted by Zedus View Post
    I think, Oberon voted me without any reason (his "reason" about some "tone" is trash) because he wants me to start agression on him. There is no any another visible reason. But I will not for now. I need no chaos, I need Auwt's answer. Auwt is smart, attentive and patient player, who never did something like this random voting around. I waiting for his explainations for now.
    I'm wondering if Town Zedus would actually give in to despair and hatred instead of controlling himself.

18. ISO #118

Vote DM, he is self-revealed sk.
    Well, I think you're thinking too much about it.

I basically asked Oberon why he thought your tone was off and he gave me an explanation. DM must have seen this as me defending you and for some reason he now thinks we're both scum.

19. ISO #119

Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Well, I think you're thinking too much about it.

I basically asked Oberon why he thought your tone was off and he gave me an explanation. DM must have seen this as me defending you and for some reason he now thinks we're both scum.
    Can you quote that "explanation" please? I still see nothing. Maybe I will improve my undestanding of reading cult and why they always wrong.
    I agree with plan C.

20. ISO #120

Hes being snaky and feels really indecisive. Hes very passive whereas hes usually aggressive. This is the exact same thing I scumread you for last game. And you’re similar- you’re both abrasive players who aren’t afraid to vlice their own opinion.
    Post #73

21. ISO #121

22. ISO #122

Post #73
    Not the reasoning at all, also I answered for that already. I playing the same way I always playing. Same as you, btw. I was ready to attack Auwt for his jumping around, but he explained that. Now I am ok with voting DM, then Oberon, then Banana. But Banna said a lot of shit about this game. I am not really sure he is scum, but I cannot accept this kind of attitude to the game. So my vote on him now. If he wants to go, let him go.

But I am ready to vote DM or Oberon also, if we will decide too. I don't want to vote 3 players in my strong green list for now - Gyrlander and Auwt.
    I agree with plan C.

23. ISO #123

24. ISO #124

25. ISO #125

Banana act terribly disrespectful for this game. I don't like it. If you don't want to play, just don't play. Better not play then saying this shit about the game and the players in it. There is no "player tiers" here, you all are the same. Except 1-2 jester-like-trolls maybe.

Anyway, I going to sleep so I removing my vote, because f*ck bonobovoting.

Better target is DM anyways.
    -unvote
    I agree with plan C.

26. ISO #126

27. ISO #127

28. ISO #128

29. ISO #129

Banana act terribly disrespectful for this game. I don't like it. If you don't want to play, just don't play. Better not play then saying this shit about the game and the players in it. There is no "player tiers" here, you all are the same. Except 1-2 jester-like-trolls maybe.

-unvote
    No. You labeled me toxic after I posted these posts:

Oh I didn't realize this started, hi

Also, bye
    fucker
    hi
    You didn't roll cit last game bro
    I hate day 1 claimers smh

btw I hardclaim serial killer
    And he wanted me punished for saying twat

Even though it wasn't even me
    We all claiming cit day 1 then? Aight

I got cit
    -vote Oberon
    "Reads don't work"
    Thanks for the explanation of your vote, [redacted]
    *gives poisoned cereal to zedus*
    Don't worry about it and just vote him back
    I don't want to hear any complaints about the game being "slow"
    @Varcron pick a fucking lane
    So fuck you and fuck off. If you want toxic, you're going to get toxic.

-vote Zedus

Weak ass policy vote, quickly removed once under scrutiny. Good enough reason for me to say ca ya cereal boy.

30. ISO #130

-unvote
    IDK Grylander is a pretty high tier.
    I usually catch him first and everyone else has him on their shake hands with list.

31. ISO #131

32. ISO #132

Not the reasoning at all, also I answered for that already. I playing the same way I always playing. Same as you, btw. I was ready to attack Auwt for his jumping around, but he explained that. Now I am ok with voting DM, then Oberon, then Banana. But Banna said a lot of shit about this game. I am not really sure he is scum, but I cannot accept this kind of attitude to the game. So my vote on him now. If he wants to go, let him go.

But I am ready to vote DM or Oberon also, if we will decide too. I don't want to vote 3 players in my strong green list for now - Gyrlander and Auwt.
    Still, in my post I was talking mainly about DM and your reaction to him (that FMPOV is a bit excessive). Would like your say on this matter.

33. ISO #133

34. ISO #134

35. ISO #135

36. ISO #136

37. ISO #137

38. ISO #138

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Magician View Post
    IDK Grylander is a pretty high tier.
    I usually catch him first and everyone else has him on their shake hands with list.
    Yeah two events have happened lately:

1. You claim I'm scum all the time every game.

2. For some reason RNG Jesus hates me and gives me scum roles like crazy.

39. ISO #139

40. ISO #140

41. ISO #141

42. ISO #142

43. ISO #143

44. ISO #144

HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

45. ISO #145

46. ISO #146

I just hope @Frinckles isn't scum this game and rekts me at the end.

Having him scare me to death in a nightmare is something I'd like not to experience ever again.
    I'd love to avenge scum since I heard it was an absolute beating last game, but I'll have to save that for another game.
    (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)ﻭ 레드벨벳 ! ! ٩(♡ε♡ )۶

47. ISO #147

That's what scum would say! Are you mafia or sk?

He said hi only for Banana, not for others. Frinckles+Banana is mafia team.

No, you are not serial killer, you are mafia with Frinckles.

Mafia claiming citizen for SK, because SK must find our sheriff first.

Mafia claiming citizen for SK, because SK must find our sheriff first (2).

So, we have
    Serial Killer: Gyrlander.
    Mafia: BananaCucho and Frinckles.

GG, Game solved!
    So, do you consider placing a vote on any of those great solves? Because you haven't voted yet, which is surprising :P
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

48. ISO #148

I've decided to claim Town every game at the start as a way to make it NAI. I hate it when first posts decide a read. And no, I'm not Mafia nor Serial Killer.

I may be FBI Agent tho.
    Have some respect. It's not easy to be scum. I specially despise it and was ready to hang myself if I got scum this game (AS I SEEM TO ROLL SCUM MORE THAN TOWN LATELY).
    I townread you for your first posts, sorry!
    -vote unvote

More seriously, I like the tone I'm seeing here, at least for now, so small townpoints to you

49. ISO #149

"Reads don't work"
    Well, now I have this.

Zedus - town, because I know it.
    Gyrlander - too active in game, and plays the same way as town Gyrlander I have seen before. Also he claimed TOWN, not citizen. Town for me. Especially after DM called him scum with his shit "reading". That's one more reason to think Gyrlander is town.
    Auwt - not that Auwt I know, but he have strong reasoning. Town for me at this moment.
    Frinckles - well, finally I understood what he want to say. Weak town for now.
    Marshmallow Marshall - low game presence, townlike posts, but strange early vote... Well, let him be weak town for now.

BananaCucho - agressive, even a bit toxic. I got Frinckles reasoning about him, and I have a bad feelings about Banana. Feelings is nothing, so neut for now. I am ok with voting on him, reasoning of that is weak, but he is incomfortable to play with.
    DickGrayson - Who is that? Hiding scum? Replace time?

Oberon - active and provides chaos. Scumlike plays. Probably mafia with someone else. I am ok with voting him.
    Dark Magician - trash player, who "scumreads" me in EVERY game (check it, lol). Also overconfident and thinks he is pro player with "almost 100% readings" (lol, not even close). Never explaines his reads, always involved in bonobovoting, never learns on his mistakes. Realy nasty kind of player. But strong reasoning on him is this:

There is 3 scums in game, not 2, but only SK need to find 2 of 3, mafia team. This post is like SK self-revealing. So DM is SK i think, and just outed himself. Good idea is lynch, or at least check him.

Spreading votes is bad idea if we really want d1 lynch (we should, because one of us will die n1). I am ok with voting in this order: DM, then Oberon, then Banana. DM looks like self-revealed SK, so he is the best targer to lynch. Remember, that finging mafia is the PRIMARY goal for SK, town's primary target for now is killer, mafia cannot kill and if sk will die we will have time even for check everyone twice, skipping every day.
    wait what the fuck zedus posted a readslist lol
    (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)ﻭ 레드벨벳 ! ! ٩(♡ε♡ )۶

50. ISO #150