5. ISO #255

6. ISO #256

7. ISO #257

8. ISO #258

9. ISO #259

10. ISO #260

11. ISO #261

Re: S-FM 328: Lazy (6P)

Fellas, Ima be real here. I think ceko and blink are town. I think that for a very specific reason.
    All I’m saying is: I’m the real sheriff.
    K?
    Eventually we lynch one of those claims who explicitly revealed beforehand or immediately that they were trolling. Also potentially one of the players who hasn’t claimed it at all yet.

12. ISO #262

13. ISO #263

14. ISO #264

Quote Originally Posted by Oberon View Post
    Fellas, Ima be real here. I think ceko and blink are town. I think that for a very specific reason.
    All I’m saying is: I’m the real sheriff.
    K?
    Eventually we lynch one of those claims who explicitly revealed beforehand or immediately that they were trolling. Also potentially one of the players who hasn’t claimed it at all yet.
    Ceko hardclaimed sheriff though

Which means that one of you is BSing mechanically.

So your lynch order if I'm not mistaken would likely be something like Ceko then me then PQR or something like that.

15. ISO #265

16. ISO #266

17. ISO #267

Quote Originally Posted by Varcron View Post
    Yeah this is 100% right from Ceko

I think lag overreacted by saying that it was only him that was getting shit thrown towards them, it was a group of us.

Do I think the amount of shit thrown was out of desperation? I kind of do, and that's why I'm not ruling out voting blink, however I don't think turbo is the way to go in any scenario with Lazy

IMO scum!blink I could see fake claiming sheriff and doing exactly what he did as a high risk-reward play.
    What is the reward of that play?

18. ISO #268

Quote Originally Posted by LagAttack View Post
    Implying he's not hard claiming sheriff anymore.

This looks like a scum that is realizing their sheriff claim is quickly leading to them getting turbo'd so they're trying to dissolve the thunderdome
    Calling it right now, this here is scum just sitting on the sidelines and letting two town fight over nonsense.
    -vote LagAttack

19. ISO #269

20. ISO #270

The reward would be a mislynch on myself in this case as well as potentially a mislynch on PQR when I flipped town (which I will)
    ‘When’ you flip town? How does that lead to you saying ‘which I will’? Is this a perspective slip?

21. ISO #271

22. ISO #272

23. ISO #273

Quote Originally Posted by PQRnHack View Post
    I do like this point.
    I wonder how you’d play as Mafia. In both of the town games you’ve had you’ve played very mechanically correct and with logic in mind. Would you offer BS strategies or would you solely strategize and not scumhunt at all?

24. ISO #274

Quote Originally Posted by LagAttack View Post

"I'm going to to go talk to my scummate" quite literal tongue-in-cheek, "I'm going to explicitly say I'm talking to scum because no one will think I'm actually scum if I'm willing to say that"

Followed up with scumpainting me for criticizing the OBJECTIVELY bad strategy of 3/4 sheriff claims. (Although now we're down to 2, which is fine, 1 scum, 1 sheriff)

But OH the reason why it's not ACTUALLY bad isn't important right now, let's just not talk about it...

Trying to sell another point, trying to say him being scum doesn't make any sense because why would he guarantee his lynch when he's part of the scum team?

And also discrediting the other sheriff claim

This opening reads SUPER scummy to me.

This reads like a plan to:

• Claim Sheriff day 1
    • Scum paint someone else day 1
    • Try to get town to lynch outside of the thunderdome between the sheriff claims
    • While simultaneously discrediting the other sheriff
    • That way he can get the town to mislynch the real sheriff on day 2 for the quick win

But that's not going to work on me, I see through this bullshit plan just like how I saw through blink as sticky impersonator in the Last Hope game.
    The last paragraph indicates you don’t entirely believe what you’re saying. Why the need to state that it doesn’t work on you? Are you sure that it doesn’t?

25. ISO #275

26. ISO #276

27. ISO #277

Who did ‘both of them’ refer to in this post?
    Blink and I, the two initial Sheriff claims. I think it is below town!Ceko to consider that 2/2 scum would fake Sheriff in this spot. To offer that possibility seems like not something Ceko would do as town here.

28. ISO #278

29. ISO #279

30. ISO #280

I could be wrong here, but it is possible that dummy mafias strategized in their chat but, perhaps, did not consider the possibility of townies trolling it up with fake Sheriff claims But I can dream
    or maybe i had a heart attack bc u were trolling.

do u know how annoying it is to get lynched as marshall in the mod? the same thing is happening here.

31. ISO #281

Quote Originally Posted by theoneceko View Post
    or maybe i had a heart attack bc u were trolling.

do u know how annoying it is to get lynched as marshall in the mod? the same thing is happening here.
    +++ scum points
    One should not have a heart attack if confident in their own game.
    You should not be that annoyed, considering you might claim Marshall in a vanilla slot ;) You ask and you shall receive!

32. ISO #282

33. ISO #283

+++ scum points
    One should not have a heart attack if confident in their own game.
    You should not be that annoyed, considering you might claim Marshall in a vanilla slot ;) You ask and you shall receive!
    holy shit. you really haven't read my wall or the iso i did on myself on why i'm the real sheriff.

just promise that if u mislynch me, you will follow lagattack's lead. she'll lynch blinkskater then oberon. gg ez

34. ISO #284

35. ISO #285

36. ISO #286

@Oberon i'm surprised you didn't hard-bus blinkskater, because he's dying today.

the fact you claim to be "the real sheriff," but won't vote me or blink just shows you're avoiding our thunderdome.

gg dude
    Maybe I’m avoiding the thunderdome because there are other people in this thread than you and blinkskater? Lol

37. ISO #287

i was wondering why blinkskater would fakeclaim sheriff then say he is villager.

it makes no sense for villager!blinkskater to make that play, bc that could very well lead to him being mislynched.

villager!blink saying he's okay with being lynched makes no sense because that will put town in a 3v2 situation. mylo. sure, this setup is different from others, but i don't see who the second scum could be if blink was villager >_>. so if blink is villager, he's basically throwing

i see blink's chill tone this game as an easy out if he realizes he can't win a thunderdome against the real sheriff. in last game's spoil chat, he talked about how he needed to prepare a defense in case an archer found yues visiting him. well, blink is doing the same here. if his sheriff claim doesn't work, then he has a wall ready to explain why he's "actually" a villager.
    @LagAttack ffs maybe you shouldn't turbo. idk. i read blink and oberon's slots as lock scum. listening to blink's "don't lynch me until 48 hours is over" is just listening to scum, but varcron will not like it if i relentlessly push for a turbo. oberon is literally afraid to interact with blink for some reason. this just feels like a repeat of last game when oberon and varcron wouldn't lynch zzorange even though he was obviously the darkness. but this time, oberon is scum and varcron is town making a game longer than it needs to be.

however, as the un-cc'ed sheriff (oberon's sheriff claim is absolutely bs so i'm completely ignoring it), i want blink lynched today. i need to be consistent. i'm not being consistent enough smh

38. ISO #288

39. ISO #289

i'm overthinking, and this is making me sound inconsistent.

okay, here's where i am at right now:

if blink flips villager, then i might get mislynched next. however, i think blink is using his villager claim to make me doubt myself.
    oberon is being openly scummy.

lagattack is using OMGUS this game. it feels a little less genuine compared to last game, but lag's insistence on lynching blink is consistent with the optimal town strategy she laid out.
    oberon and blink's interactions with varcron makes me think varcron is town
    pqrnhack is a troll villager, but at least he hasn't put a vote down.

40. ISO #290

41. ISO #291

42. ISO #292

43. ISO #293

oberon found it suspicious that varcron fake-claimed sheriff:

-vote Varcron

Claiming Sheriff and then unclaiming it is kinda wolfy. You standing by the reasons here?
    I stand by it

Especially considering I have not been pushing hard on anyone as much as creating discussion

BD1 (Like six hours ago now) Blink, PQ, and ceko claimed sheriff. I thought there was no way of all of them being serious, so I did it for a meme aswell before retracting it a few minutes later.
    So it’s not you trolling and then getting scum goosebumps over getting lynched? It’s all just trolling?
    he even put a vote down even though this game is l-3. note how WEAK oberon sounds when talking to varcron. also, let me quote a post above again with a portion emphasized:

-vote Varcron

Claiming Sheriff and then unclaiming it is kinda wolfy. You standing by the reasons here?
    oberon thinks varcron is "kinda wolfy" for claiming then unclaiming sheriff, but even though blink did the same thing, he said:

What scum gambit is it to claim a CC’able role?
    oberon can't commit to anything because his teammate just got outed (and is 100% getting lynched today), so he's trying to play the negotiator.

44. ISO #294

pqrnhack and varcron aren't keen on turbo'ing, so i will simply state my opinion here:

i want blink turbo'ed. i think scum!blink is asking us to wait until eod so he can think of another way to climb out of the situation he is in. i am 100% advocating for blink's lynch right now.

i give @LagAttack , @Varcron and @PQRnHack permission to vote blink right now.

i hate having to wait for someone i have as lock scum to be lynched. i might change my mind again, then get called out for being inconsistent.

~~~

i will do my best to ignore blink's slot until this day is over. if oberon says anything else scummy, i will point it out. however, i'll try to limit my interaction with oberon as well.

45. ISO #295

46. ISO #296

47. ISO #297

48. ISO #298

i guess i have to stamp my foot down, because i will be inconsistent if i don't.

this is my FINAL opinion about blink.

i want him turbo'ed. if he can't get turbo'ed, then i want him lynched at eod.

~~~

blink, you are forcing me to commit very hard to my scumread of you. however, you shouldn't care if i tunnel the crap out of you or dismiss anything you post.

you already lied about sticking to your sheriff claim:

post #77
    blinkskater, do you still stand by your "Sheriff" claim?
    post #83
    Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Yes
    post #149
    Ceko unfortunately is the only active sheriff claim.
    if you take back what you said about being okay with your lynch:

@PQRnHack if you are town here and scum hammers look at the guy taking every action ive made and aligning it with scum. Same guy put someone at L1 before Oberon even posted not even 4 hours in . Im fine with flipping here because scum is outed.
    I'll let you all discuss this further I'm fine with being lynched.

HOWEVER. I ask for the 48 hours because I want to be able to give my solve before I'm lynched in case host is to lazy for LW's
    then i hope pqr and varcron can see that you're using lies to keep yourself alive. you say you'll do one thing, but will end up doing something else.

you can claim sheriff again or hype oberon up as the real sheriff, but even if u manage to lynch me, my flip will incriminate both of u as scum even further.

49. ISO #299

50. ISO #300