S-FM 292: ★ Silent Night ★ [14P] - Page 19
Register

User Tag List

Page 19 of 83 FirstFirst ... 9 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 29 69 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #901

Re: S-FM ★ Silent Night ★ [14P]

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    AND for pushing Ozy in a crappy way at game start. Don't exclude the multiple points.

I want to see where the Efe thing goes now. I might break Huey's post down more than I did later, just to show explicitely what I did.

Also.... you just ADMITTED XD
    And if that wasn't clear enough : no, I did not twist Huey's words. I simply explicited the contradictions that are DEFINETLY PRESENT in his post, to the point where it's honestly funny. No offense Huey btw.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

2. ISO #902

Quote Originally Posted by OzyWho View Post
    tbh, I got the impression you are his top scumread from how you pushed me?
    You guys argued about that a lot, you shouldn't have forgotten that tbh.
    Where did you get that impression? He said in both his reads lists that I’m there for twisting words
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

3. ISO #903

I will quote 2 things from my opening post:
    1. whenever 2 players are arguing - they are likely to have skewed versions of the conflict if they do not have the voices around them offering perspectives.
    2. Town often have every reason to moderate their position by hearing the opinions of other townies, as opposed to mafia who may be looking to simplify their day by letting one simple encounter define how they vote.

The fact that nobody seems to care about those aamirus duels - makes point "1." why thunderdoming would be counterproductive.

@aamirus please look at point "2.". I asked you like 3-4 times now to give reads. You still haven't. Still focused on 2-3 players only.
    I ask you to give reads to show that you are not doing the mafia thing explained in point "2.".

4. ISO #904

I will follow you back to huey after we get efe to claim a role with actual letters in its name and a night action
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

5. ISO #905

AND for pushing Ozy in a crappy way at game start. Don't exclude the multiple points.

I want to see where the Efe thing goes now. I might break Huey's post down more than I did later, just to show explicitely what I did.

Also.... you just ADMITTED XD
    Did you actually read the entire push I had against ozy? I’m under the impression that you did not considering what you wrote about Ozy in your reads list “I did not read part of the game yet”

6. ISO #906

Quote Originally Posted by Solid D. View Post
    Still, are we going to push aggressiveness = scummy? i agree that pushing someone can make a read, isn't that why we L-2 efe in the first place? to get info?
    As I said earlier (not to you, i think it was volcron) - town should almost never have a reason to lie or be disingenuous.
    It's not the "aggressiveness" that scummy. Its the "twisting words". Twisting words can't possibly be a townie thing to do.

You're welcome to make your own analysis wether MM is right about aamirus or not about that. Please report back.

7. ISO #907

Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Mm and Efe are scum

Yagami and stealth are town

Feel free to update your own row in the chart which I noticed has only 1 read in it
    Thank you for noticing
    Spoiler : update :
    MM Huey Solid Varcron Caustic OzyWho Stealthbomber16 Korvoth Naz/voss Blink Efe Mag Aamirus Yagami
    MM N
    Huey N
    Solid N
    Varcron N
    Caustic N
    OzyWho N
    Stealthbomber16 N
    Korvoth N
    Naz/Voss N
    Blink N
    Efe N
    Mag N
    Aamirus N
    Yagami N
    - Townread
    - Scumread
    - Leaning Scum
    - there's something awfully fishy about this slot and it may not have anything to do with the game
    - No Read

8. ISO #908

9. ISO #909

I will quote 2 things from my opening post:
    1. whenever 2 players are arguing - they are likely to have skewed versions of the conflict if they do not have the voices around them offering perspectives.
    2. Town often have every reason to moderate their position by hearing the opinions of other townies, as opposed to mafia who may be looking to simplify their day by letting one simple encounter define how they vote.

The fact that nobody seems to care about those aamirus duels - makes point "1." why thunderdoming would be counterproductive.

@aamirus please look at point "2.". I asked you like 3-4 times now to give reads. You still haven't. Still focused on 2-3 players only.
    I ask you to give reads to show that you are not doing the mafia thing explained in point "2.".
    i've actually made comments about the argueing, and yes, more townies should step in these arguments to make them conversations. we will get no where bitching at each.

10. ISO #910

11. ISO #911

12. ISO #912

you just ADMITTED XD
    What's so scummy about " But if I summarize your post in a way that makes you look scummy, I’m your top scum read for twisting your words?"

Sorry, trolling ya trolling ya.
    Hard to believe aamirus would actually slip like that tbh.

13. ISO #913

Thank you for noticing
    Spoiler : update :
    MM Huey Solid Varcron Caustic OzyWho Stealthbomber16 Korvoth Naz/voss Blink Efe Mag Aamirus Yagami
    MM N
    Huey N
    Solid N
    Varcron N
    Caustic N
    OzyWho N
    Stealthbomber16 N
    Korvoth N
    Naz/Voss N
    Blink N
    Efe N
    Mag N
    Aamirus N
    Yagami N
    - Townread
    - Scumread
    - Leaning Scum
    - there's something awfully fishy about this slot and it may not have anything to do with the game
    - No Read
    I scumread Huey, fyi.

And I share Stealth's thoughts about Caustic to some extent, even though I think there's a part that has to do with the game.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

14. ISO #914

15. ISO #915

What's so scummy about " But if I summarize your post in a way that makes you look scummy, I’m your top scum read for twisting your words?"

Sorry, trolling ya trolling ya.
    Hard to believe aamirus would actually slip like that tbh.
    I don’t consider that a slip, that’s exactly how I play. I will actively push a player with whatever ammunition is available until I can make an actual determination on their alignment. You have to start realizing that not everybody in the game is a 1-dimensional bonehead who only says what they think. I would really appreciate in the future if I’m trying to push somebody that you would buzz off with your chart that allows you to avoid explaining any of your reads and let me do what I’m trying to do thanks

16. ISO #916

I scumread Huey, fyi.

And I share Stealth's thoughts about Caustic to some extent, even though I think there's a part that has to do with the game.
    Spoiler : because I can :
    MM N
    Huey N
    Solid N
    Varcron N
    Caustic N
    OzyWho N
    Stealthbomber16 N
    Korvoth N
    Naz/Voss N
    Blink N
    Efe N
    Mag N
    Aamirus N
    Yagami N
    - Townread
    - Scumread
    - Leaning Scum
    - No Read

17. ISO #917

that you would buzz off with your chart that allows you to avoid explaining any of your reads and let me do what I’m trying to do thanks
    That's a bit rude given that I gave my thoughts on everyone multiple times, while it was hard to get reads on 4 people out of you. 10 people you have no opinions on, and tell me to "buzz off with your chart that allows you to avoid explaining any of your reads"...

18. ISO #918

Jokes aside. If caustic will end up with actual 0 content day 1, I will vote him at EoD.
    agreed. btw @OzyWho can i get blink green and aamirus red on that chart.

nothing serious, im not trying to implicate aamirus but ive been on the fence about her for a bit. But imma step off for a bit for work an i wanna make sure my stands match. Thanks!

19. ISO #919

My point was, MM is not innocent of doing the same thing and neither is anybody else in the game. “Twisting” as you’re calling it is literally what everybody does when pushing their scum reads. You just don’t seem to like that I’m doing it to more than 1 person at a time, and not posting constant updates on my views of each of you - but giving you those updates would allow for some of you to feel at ease and I don’t want that at all

20. ISO #920

That's a bit rude given that I gave my thoughts on everyone multiple times, while it was hard to get reads on 4 people out of you. 10 people you have no opinions on, and tell me to "buzz off with your chart that allows you to avoid explaining any of your reads"...
    Sorry but I’m not totally over the “fing stupid” comment you made earlier

21. ISO #921

There's something that was bothering me about something mag said about yagami about how yagami can't replicate his yown meta as scum when i know this for a fact to be a lie.

Yagami is self aware enough to set up a potential fake tpr claim at the start of the day, imo he left the door open to manipulate his claim any way he would have too tbh.

And the fact that mag said yagami cant do this makes me see them as a yet subtle but potential team.

Mags not offered much that i can remember except a few contridictions aswell, i pointed one out yesterday, and actually just remembered another. Mag said he didn't use meta. Yet as soon as efe entered the thread proceeded to immediately blanket him with a meta read as not town i believe. He also distrusts me for some reason that i dont think he ever went into detail about, which also lleads me to believe that his distrust. Towards me comes from a meta standpoint.

I'm not fully caught up yet and will try to do so in the next few hours and hopefully offer some more in depth thoughts there.
    This isn't where i parked my car.....

22. ISO #922

Mm has played with me plenty of times before. He’s played with distorted even more. So despite his excuses about trying to ignore meta this game, it’s just disingenuous the way he keeps doing this, first with Yagami and blink and now with me, pretending like he doesn’t know me

23. ISO #923

Sorry but I’m not totally over the “fing stupid” comment you made earlier
    Sorry about that.
    Fun fact, on a MU Mash game - mods told me to not say things like "fuck you" or "retarded", but they explicitly said that the word "stupid" is OK.
    I know this isn't MU. The idea of that word is very obvious. What word would you suggest using to describe things you want to describe as "stupid"?

24. ISO #924

Sorry about that.
    Fun fact, on a MU Mash game - mods told me to not say things like "fuck you" or "retarded", but they explicitly said that the word "stupid" is OK.
    I know this isn't MU. The idea of that word is very obvious. What word would you suggest using to describe things you want to describe as "stupid"?
    It’s fine, you can be rude if you want I’ll just be rude back 😂

25. ISO #925

26. ISO #926

27. ISO #927

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    There's something that was bothering me about something mag said about yagami about how yagami can't replicate his yown meta as scum when i know this for a fact to be a lie.

Yagami is self aware enough to set up a potential fake tpr claim at the start of the day, imo he left the door open to manipulate his claim any way he would have too tbh.

And the fact that mag said yagami cant do this makes me see them as a yet subtle but potential team.

Mags not offered much that i can remember except a few contridictions aswell, i pointed one out yesterday, and actually just remembered another. Mag said he didn't use meta. Yet as soon as efe entered the thread proceeded to immediately blanket him with a meta read as not town i believe. He also distrusts me for some reason that i dont think he ever went into detail about, which also lleads me to believe that his distrust. Towards me comes from a meta standpoint.

I'm not fully caught up yet and will try to do so in the next few hours and hopefully offer some more in depth thoughts there.
    And then Yagami dropped his bad case on me soooo yeah he is town you’ll get it when you get there

28. ISO #928

29. ISO #929

Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post

Chapter I

The patrons debated intensely throughout the morning as to who would hang the Christmas stockings with care that evening.
    With the midday sun high above them, they knew that time was running out.
    Twenty-Four Hours Remain.

[Countdown Timers Cannot be Quoted from Other Posts]
    frinckles I love you

30. ISO #930

31. ISO #931

No, seriously. Whats the word to describe something that isnt smart?
    Mag got banned on another site for saying retarded 3 times

32. ISO #932

33. ISO #933

34. ISO #934

Did I do gud? You’re the king of the savage one liners can you take your best shot at it?
    I liked it

35. ISO #935

Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    Also, thank you everyone -- your activity this game has been impressive.
    love you

36. ISO #936

37. ISO #937

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    I Actually Haven't Dropped Shit To Be Honest..
    Okay bitch slam me with your facts like your last name is shapiro

38. ISO #938

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    Okay bitch slam me with your facts like your last name is shapiro
    Bet your case is preconceived

/s

39. ISO #939

40. ISO #940

41. ISO #941

42. ISO #942

43. ISO #943

44. ISO #944

45. ISO #945

46. ISO #946

47. ISO #947

Efe is 100% not town this game.

Caus, varcon, naz, korvath all have poor contributions tbh.

Solid D actuslly feels pure imo, i dont see a new player coming into the game and not giving a shit about how he looks as scum. I havn't looked to much into the content yet but at first glance seems good.

I'm not sure on sb16 atm. I feel he would come in and read yagami this way regardless of his alignment because i can agree with some of the things about yagamis actual points being moot, but NAI for stealth. I do have a certain tell i usually use to read stealth but it doesn't usually happen till later in the game meh.

Id never vote mm or aamirus today, my big green balls are telling me they're town
    This isn't where i parked my car.....

48. ISO #948

49. ISO #949

50. ISO #950