Why does heat exist
Register

User Tag List

1. ISO #1
    Ganelon

Why does heat exist

Fuck that noise. Winter is so much cooler (haha) yo.

2. ISO #2

3. ISO #3

4. ISO #4

5. ISO #5

Re: Why does heat exist

One of my favorite things about learning about energy was how my high school physics teacher, and my first chemistry teacher would regularly call people dumbasses for people talking about "cold energy"
    Quote Originally Posted by MattZed View Post
    deathworld's and RLVG's suicides made me lul. I take a lot of pleasure in knowing that I gave you an night action, and that you used it to kill yourself.
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    At least Mesk has lewdy lefty and raunchy righty. You're not even Canadian.
    Quote Originally Posted by FM-Shocked Kirby Face View Post
    Deathworlds is simply better than us at this game. Don't kill them for that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    fucketh me in the ass

6. ISO #6

There's a reason Paradox games are so cool: Paradox is a Swedish company...
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

7. ISO #7

8. ISO #8

Quote Originally Posted by Sylvanas View Post
    what

Are you having a stroke? Or maybe I am?
    What do you want outta me?
    I'm adding to the conversation, you want me to complain about the weather like some sorta brit?
    deathworld's and RLVG's suicides made me lul. I take a lot of pleasure in knowing that I gave you an night action, and that you used it to kill yourself.
    fucketh me in the ass

9. ISO #9

10. ISO #10

11. ISO #11

Quote Originally Posted by rumox View Post
    The post was worded pretty badly
    But I get what you were saying. First read over is like "wait what?"
    Was it really?

I thought it made sense typing it out
    fucketh me in the ass

12. ISO #12

Quote Originally Posted by deathworlds View Post
    One of my favorite things about learning about energy was how my high school physics teacher, and my first chemistry teacher would regularly call people dumbasses for people talking about "cold energy"
    Sudden end to this part of the sentence, was expecting it to go somewhere.

First about isn't really needed. Common way to type but it adds to the confusion.

This sentence merge with a comma is very jarring.

Same as before, this doubling up of a word is mildly confusing.

I can see why you typed the way you did, I have done it before . Kind of in two minds at the same time when writing it.

"One of my favourite things when learning about energy was how my high school physics teacher would regularly call people dumbasses for talking about "cold energy"

13. ISO #13

Sudden end to this part of the sentence, was expecting it to go somewhere.

First about isn't really needed. Common way to type but it adds to the confusion.

This sentence merge with a comma is very jarring.

Same as before, this doubling up of a word is mildly confusing.

I can see why you typed the way you did, I have done it before . Kind of in two minds at the same time when writing it.

"One of my favourite things when learning about energy was how my high school physics teacher would regularly call people dumbasses for talking about "cold energy"

I can see how those would be confusing, although I was trying to talk about my high school physics teacher and my first chemistry teacher :P
    fucketh me in the ass

14. ISO #14

15. ISO #15

Oh right my bad. Still, what about your physics teacher? It just abrubtly ended
    I was talking about my physics teacher and my chemistry teacher, I was trying to talk about the both of them and how they would do the same thing.
    fucketh me in the ass

16. ISO #16

Quote Originally Posted by Sylvanas View Post
    Is there anything we didn't change into a climate change variant of itself?

Seriously though, how do you explain God coming up with sweating as a means of regulating body temperature?
    Water is an effective means of holding and thus transferring heat slowly. It's a common heat reservoir - based on specific heat/thermal capacity.

17. ISO #17

Quote Originally Posted by HentaiManOfPeace View Post
    Water is an effective means of holding and thus transferring heat slowly. It's a common heat reservoir - based on specific heat/thermal capacity.
    Gee I know how sweating works, I just think there should be a better and less gross way of reducing body temperature (lasers).

18. ISO #18

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.