S-FM Super Basic - Page 17
Register

User Tag List

Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 7 13 14 15 16 17 18 LastLast
  1. ISO #801

Re: S-FM Super Basic

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NONONONONNONO. No argument that brings the game in a cancerous state. It only harms town, so don't even try.
    He said he doesn't make illogical decisions. I'm just pointing out a very recent example. /meh

inb4 distorted votes me lmao.
    Quote Originally Posted by PowersThatBe View Post
    Shut up cow.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    Did you just fucking call him a cow?
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16
    No, he played as well as he could. He had you right in the palm of his fucking hand all game and you STILL don’t get that. He played you like a fucking fiddle, and it was so obvious and it pains me that nobody else saw it.

2. ISO #802

I'm gonna go practice my piano, I'll check in before bed.
    Shut up cow.
    No, he played as well as he could. He had you right in the palm of his fucking hand all game and you STILL don’t get that. He played you like a fucking fiddle, and it was so obvious and it pains me that nobody else saw it.

3. ISO #803

Did you or did you not pull a train off scum last game when you were mayor? Did you not flip a train onto an obvious town?

Did you not then turbolynch the jester? Who claimed 55 different roles?

Experience means nothing.

I'm sorry you feel patronized, because you literally are like a dog with a bone salivating over me all game. How you play this game is that you look at everyone and make scenarios and whatever one fits is the one you go with. Its clear, by your own words "I could make a case against you, so I'm going with that."

Then you call me lazy.

Save your disappointment.
    Yeah, you're right. I fucked up. A fuck up in an unrelated game does not mean that I have not fucked up here. By that logic, you used OGC in a different game so you must be doing it right now.

I could make a case against yagami. Doesn't matter. He won't be lynched today so I'm going to save my time and focus where it'll actually matter. Because when you flip scum it will show that he is also your "pocket maf". I'm also not discounting the extremely slim chance that it could just be a classic yagami moment and MM is the real scum, in which case we're all fucked.
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

4. ISO #804

5. ISO #805

6. ISO #806

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post

You Are Just A Baby

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FX20kcp7j5c

Encase That Didnt Work
    You spend more time finding videos for every single post or sentence than actually developing cases or reads.

Or reading the thread.

7. ISO #807

8. ISO #808

I'm also not discounting the extremely slim chance that it could just be a classic yagami moment and MM is the real scum, in which case we're all fucked.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

9. ISO #809

Yeah, you're right. I fucked up. A fuck up in an unrelated game does not mean that I have not fucked up here. By that logic, you used OGC in a different game so you must be doing it right now.

I could make a case against yagami. Doesn't matter. He won't be lynched today so I'm going to save my time and focus where it'll actually matter. Because when you flip scum it will show that he is also your "pocket maf". I'm also not discounting the extremely slim chance that it could just be a classic yagami moment and MM is the real scum, in which case we're all fucked.
    But your whole case against me with Distorted is relying on how I acted in other games.

So by your own admission, the information you're using is unreliable.
    @Stealthbomber16

That's for proving my point. /sigh
    Shut up cow.

10. ISO #810

You spend more time finding videos for every single post or sentence than actually developing cases or reads.

Or reading the thread.
    Snickers You Think So.. You Have No Real Reads List To Speak Of Ive Quoted One Of Mine From Day One And MM Gave One TPB Gave One.. And Distorted Gave One Only Once Requested..

11. ISO #811

Also ogc =/= not developing accurate reads.

Way to throw it in there tho.

This game has been nothing but people throwing ad hominem attacks to call me scum, when that's actually scum 101.
    Shut up cow.

12. ISO #812

13. ISO #813

14. ISO #814

15. ISO #815

-vote stealthbomber16

Idk what kinda day I’m gonna have at wok so I’m gonna place my vote now. I’m okay if someone wants to remove their vote so he’s not at l-1 but discussion has stalled so hopefully L-1 adds more pressure for sb to actually give us something.
    Shut up cow.

16. ISO #816

I think I'll go to bed, there's not much to discuss atm. Given that this is MYLO, it's pretty funny to have Stealth on L-1 since one hour and an half and noone hammering.... I WONDER WHAT IT MEANS

Gnight lol
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

17. ISO #817

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    I think I'll go to bed, there's not much to discuss atm. Given that this is MYLO, it's pretty funny to have Stealth on L-1 since one hour and an half and noone hammering.... I WONDER WHAT IT MEANS

Gnight lol
    Honestly MM, I think this is the scummiest thing you've done so far. It doesn't surprise me that PTB would put stealth on L-1 given how he is n all, but you letting him stay on L-1 is scummy af.

If you really are so certain I'm scum, what about the possibility that stealth actually is town and I just come in here and insta-hammer? Doesn't the risk of instantly losing the game make you a little more hesitant? You don't seem to have a clear read on Kira for example, so the scumteam could still be me/Kira.

Also, the weird shade-throwing on Distorted is plain dumb. Noone CCing him so late into the day pretty much guarantees he's sheriff. If not, the actual sheriff is a dummy and just let a scum get semi-confirmed.

Anyway, I'm making my case on MM before I vote Stealth. Given the night won't start any earlier than 7pm (as stated in the setup spec) there's no reason to early hammer and waste talking time.

18. ISO #818

@yzb25

Can you just hammer already? The fuck lol.
    Shut up cow.

19. ISO #819

Keeps trying to derail the sb16 train
    Shut up cow.

20. ISO #820

Scummy af
    Shut up cow.

21. ISO #821

22. ISO #822

@yzb25 we need to secure this lynch, because if there is an ML the scum will win.

So please make sure we get this lynch through to prevent that.
    Shut up cow.

23. ISO #823

24. ISO #824

25. ISO #825

DAY 2 HAS ENDED

The townsmen, armed and ready for blood, continued their search all throughout the day. They were a bit more organized this time, they felt it was in their right to find the mafia. They robbed another bank today while they were searching, and tried to get to the scene of the crime as fast as they could.

It appears they were too late, but didn't realize it. They saw someone lying there, @Stealthbomber16 to be precise. He was begging them he had no apart of this crime, he didn't do it!

Blinded with revenge for their fallen comrade, they didn't listen.

After the deed was done, they realized their mistake.

@Stealthbomber16 was just a Citizen In this town, not a well known one, but regardless, that's what he was.

He had a piece of paper next to his body, it read:
    Spoiler : LastWill :
    if PTB is town i will eat a sock
    why the fuck not, take a picture of that sentence and make it my LW
    add this line too

They ran home as quickly as they could. They felt like if anyone else would die... the town would be lost.

It was a dark and gloomy day for this small basic bitch town... and the mafia were just laughing it up, enjoying the spoils of war.

Living Players:
    @PowersThatBe
    @Marshmallow Marshall
    @yzb25
    @Light_Yagami
    @Distorted

Dead Players:
    @Mike - Citizen
    @Stealthbomber16 - Citizen

Last edited by AIVION; November 6th, 2018 at 11:03 AM.

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.
    If your dear heart is wounded, my wild heart bleeds with yours.

26. ISO #826

NIGHT 2 HAS BEGUN

Unlike Night 1, please try to submit your actions before 9:30 AM EST tomorrow. Thanks

Night 2 ends:

DAYS HOURS MINUTES SECONDS

Last edited by AIVION; November 7th, 2018 at 05:39 AM.

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.

27. ISO #827

GAME IS OVER

The sun yet again has risen over the basic bitch town. What was left of the town did their morning routines and walked outside to the town square.

When they showed up, they saw the body of @Light_Yagami hanging by the noose in the middle of the town, with a bunch of men dressed in business attire spread around the area, armed with guns.

They saw what was left of the town, and laughed.

The town saw a piece of paper on the ground, with blood splattered on it. It looks like it was @Light_Yagami ’s last will. It read:

Spoiler : LastWill :
    Mike - Cit SB16 - Cit MM - Sheriff Distorted - Doctor YZB - Mafioso PTB - Consort Night 2 Sorry @Stealthbomber16 I Figured You Were Cit Last Night But You Got Hammered Before I Could Unvote You.. Basically Kira Didnt Mean For You To Die.. I Only Wanted To Meme Or Seriously Troll You..

“Looks like you’re all under OUR rule now!” yelled what looked like the leader of the Mafia, a man distinguished for his age.

They aimed their guns at the townsmen, and motioned them forward.

Looks like this is their new life now… All hope for the town has been lost.

SCUM TEAM HAS WON! CONGRADULATIONS TO @yzb25 AND @PowersThatBe

Host Notes: Well… This was a journey. In the beginning, I had a ton of fun setting up the roles, making my role cards, and getting the game started. I sort of had a adrenaline rush when people started posting. I dunno, It feels amazing to host… that’s how I felt.

Then the fighting began… and all joy and fun I had was drained out of me…

As a new host, I had NO clue how to properly warn/punish people. I will admit, I am hugely to blame for this game going south. I’m sorry and I hope to learn from my errors this game. I made a TON of them after all … .

The only reason why I even hosted this game was under MM’s orders so we could have a simple and casual game to play that could bring in new people. I felt like I accomplished that at LEAST with Mike.

Congrats Mike, you did very well! You had great reads and intuition. I had a blast watching you play, and would absolutely love to see you play scum. I think you’ll do wonders in FM, and I do hope you stay! ��
    99 votes to hammer.

-vote Mike

Also thanks for playing @yzb25 ! I also had a ton of fun watching you play after so long. You should definitely try to sign up for Crypt’s game if you are able to and maybe mine when Crypt’s game is over.

I hope to see you guys play Turnabout Mafia, as I will have a better understanding of hosting by that time! Thanks for playing.
    Last edited by AIVION; November 7th, 2018 at 10:27 AM.

28. ISO #828

Link to Scum Chat: https://discord.gg/7sA7vV
    (I WILL BE CLOSING THE SCUM CHAT BY THE TIME I GET HOME FROM WORK TONIGHT!)

Player roles:
    1. PowersThatBe – Mafioso
    2. MarshMallow Marshall – Doctor
    3. yzb25 – Consort
    4. Light_Yagami – Citizen
    5. Mike – Citizen
    6. Distorted – Sheriff
    7. Magoroth/Stealthbomber16 – Citizen

29. ISO #829
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    Spoiler : cvote :
    yzb, PTB, (everyone else), Mike, Magoroth
    Top kek

30. ISO #830

Top kek
    xD

You and Mike had Them both pegged.

The fact they weren't lynched is staggering to me.
    Last edited by AIVION; November 7th, 2018 at 09:21 AM.

31. ISO #831

ayyy. PTB has literally the same scum/town meta every game. if hes scum, he personally insults anyone who suspects him and is incredibly defensive. also complete derailing of the game.. it will be dealt with though, dont worry. Town he tries to take charge and insults anyone who doesnt vote with him. whats meant by that is, instead of trying to scumpaint 1 person, he scumpaints anoyne who doesnt listen as town =P thats the 2 PTB metas.

gg though yzb, took a little longer to catch you =P You were the only real person PTB avoided and wouldent put in reads. it wasnt until you came in with the heavy posts that it became clear =P

Props to @AIVION for first game hosted though. Did an incredible job, adding storyline and all with all the BS going on ! *clap* really hope to see you hosting future games, and looking forward to the 34 player game!

Go here → → https://discord.gg/rYRT5Tz Type s.cat, enjoy.

32. ISO #832

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    ayyy. PTB has literally the same scum/town meta every game. if hes scum, he personally insults anyone who suspects him and is incredibly defensive. also complete derailing of the game.. it will be dealt with though, dont worry. Town he tries to take charge and insults anyone who doesnt vote with him. whats meant by that is, instead of trying to scumpaint 1 person, he scumpaints anoyne who doesnt listen as town =P thats the 2 PTB metas.

gg though yzb, took a little longer to catch you =P You were the only real person PTB avoided and wouldent put in reads. it wasnt until you came in with the heavy posts that it became clear =P

Props to @AIVION for first game hosted though. Did an incredible job, adding storyline and all with all the BS going on ! *clap* really hope to see you hosting future games, and looking forward to the 34 player game!
    <3 Thanks! Hope you play Turnabout Mafia!

Same, It's gonna be wild! :3

33. ISO #833

oh shit and almost forgot @Mike this was your first game too wasnt it? I think you will develop into 1 of those strong power town players. probably a dangerous scum....... lol going to be fun to see how your style develops!

-vote mike
    mvp

yzb a close second though

Go here → → https://discord.gg/rYRT5Tz Type s.cat, enjoy.

34. ISO #834
    Ganelon

yep I liked Mike as well. I esp. liked the "self-sacrifice" you. did

35. ISO #835

36. ISO #836

I played scum like this only twice.

But anyhow. Gg to everyone. And big thanks to distorted to falling into my trap.

@AIVION I apologize distorted made it unpleasant for you! Our fighting was mostly fueled by him taking a ton of cheap shots that only did the benefit to making me seem more town to mm and Kira which was my goal.

I do apologize for whatever I did to make the game annoying for you aivion great job!

Mike has my ass pegged from page 1, and thus why he had to die. Also knowing mm

I got distorted to reveal as sheriff and was able to effectively neutralize him.
    Shut up cow.

37. ISO #837

I agree you did a great job. I think you for inviting me to this game.
    Do Not open this spoiler under any condition!!!!!!!
    Spoiler : :
    WHY CANT YOU FOLLOW SIMPLE DIRECTIONS?
    YOU HAVE JUST CAUSED THE END OF ALL MANKIND!!!!!!

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

38. ISO #838
    Ganelon

I played scum like this only twice. But anyhow. Gg to everyone. And big thanks to distorted to falling into my trap. @AIVION I apologize distorted made it unpleasant for you! Our fighting was mostly fueled by him taking a ton of cheap shots that only did the benefit to making me seem more town to mm and Kira which was my goal. I do apologize for whatever I did to make the game annoying for you aivion great job! Mike has my ass pegged from page 1, and thus why he had to die. Also knowing mmI got distorted to reveal as sheriff and was able to effectively neutralize him.
    You made it more unpleasant than Distorted did, bringing up personal attacks, my "opinion" of you into the game, and Distorted's as well.I honestly couldn't see anything scummy about it. People think hardpushing=scummy lol. And @Marshmallow Marshall is naturally very paranoid of Distorted, which makes him more likely to lynch Distorted =Pbtw, MM, when you said "what the fuck" in response to my request of "policy-lynching" Kira, I read you as sheriff because of reasons you and I know. So I likely would've pushed you for not claiming :P

39. ISO #839

yep I liked Mike as well. I esp. liked the "self-sacrifice" you. did
    Ty I was hoping to use the newb feeling to make scum believe i messed up and believe i was doc. I was glad that MM played off it and not reviel he was doc.

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

40. ISO #840

You made it more unpleasant than Distorted did, bringing up personal attacks, my "opinion" of you into the game, and Distorted's as well.I honestly couldn't see anything scummy about it. People think hardpushing=scummy lol. And @Marshmallow Marshall is naturally very paranoid of Distorted, which makes him more likely to lynch Distorted =Pbtw, MM, when you said "what the fuck" in response to my request of "policy-lynching" Kira, I read you as sheriff because of reasons you and I know. So I likely would've pushed you for not claiming :P
    I dont know any one here that well from an outsiders POV is PTB you where the one fueling the fighting more than distorted. That was not game play to be honest I was getting to the point to lych you just to stop the fighting (town or no town).

41. ISO #841

Of course that’s your opinion
    Shut up cow.

42. ISO #842

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    I dont know any one here that well from an outsiders POV is PTB you where the one fueling the fighting more than distorted. That was not game play to be honest I was getting to the point to lych you just to stop the fighting (town or no town).
    Lol who cares if I fueled it, it was a scum strategy to get him to talk about everything but the game.

He even violated two rules from the set up but I didn’t bring it up.

1. Said don’t post private conversations,

And 2. Was don’t post any screenshots from outside of game or something.

But hey. He continued the fighting.

No worries, I’ll be on my usual 3 to 5 or more month hiatus.
    Shut up cow.

43. ISO #843

Someone reported posts. typical
    Shut up cow.

44. ISO #844

-vote yzb25

Fucking well done.

Yagami once again is incapable of developing reads and is probably going to be on my blacklist for the remainder of the time I spend here.

45. ISO #845

Lol who cares if I fueled it, it was a scum strategy to get him to talk about everything but the game.

He even violated two rules from the set up but I didn’t bring it up.

1. Said don’t post private conversations,

And 2. Was don’t post any screenshots from outside of game or something.

But hey. He continued the fighting.

No worries, I’ll be on my usual 3 to 5 or more month hiatus.
    You fueling it makes perfect sense and you played it perfectly.

What pisses me off is the fact that I called it out and literally nobody listened

46. ISO #846

If I were scum I would’ve shot mike regardless of his claim since he was the only person who was decisively out of the lynch pool. Can’t speak for PTB but imo his death had nothing to do with his gambit

47. ISO #847
    Ganelon

Lol. Yagami on the black list but not PTB? I can't say I like his playstyle but I do like him as a person.

Anyway I don't think I can defend distorted without someone yelling "stop sucking Distorted's dick".

48. ISO #848

If I were scum I would’ve shot mike regardless of his claim since he was the only person who was decisively out of the lynch pool. Can’t speak for PTB but imo his death had nothing to do with his gambit
    That and at best he was doc, at worst he was not going to be healed.

We didn’t care if he was doc or not, we knew he wasn’t gonna be healed bc of the distorted claim
    Shut up cow.

49. ISO #849

Lol. Yagami on the black list but not PTB? I can't say I like his playstyle but I do like him as a person.

Anyway I don't think I can defend distorted without someone yelling "stop sucking Distorted's dick".
    He’s blacklisting Kira because Kira didn’t play well / consistently trolls posts

I’m an asshole but I always play to win
    Shut up cow.

50. ISO #850

You fueling it makes perfect sense and you played it perfectly.

What pisses me off is the fact that I called it out and literally nobody listened
    /shrug I think bc it looked like you and distort ganging up on me it made me look more towny to them
    Shut up cow.