Soldato, the jihadist
Register

User Tag List

1. ISO #1

Soldato, the jihadist

It feels bad having to explode yourself (+watching replay to make sure) before learning that detonating is suicide.
    I'd like to suggest adding some indication that soldato detonating their bomb counts as visiting it.
    Like add it in the role description text or place the detonation button to the target not yourself.

2. ISO #2

3. ISO #3

4. ISO #4

Re: Soldato, the jihadist

Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    is this a bug report
    Ahh, now I had to double check.
    I assumed soldato exploded because beguiller, who targeted soldato, exploded and both their roles were hidden. (graveyard death description for soldato wasn't of any help due to 2 other death descriptions)

But soldato role was hidden due to Incense Master and no alert of dying from explosion.
    -Mafia- (92).SC2Replay

N1 - soldato planted a bomb on the constable.
    N2 - soldato detonated the bomb.

Who exploded N2: constable, soldato, armorsmith (targetting constable), beguiler (targetting soldato).

I guess it's still a bug due to beguiler exploding..
    One thing soldato role card doesn't mention though: he sees LW's of everyone who exploded.

I was wrong but still right.. I guess? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Last edited by OzyWho; April 24th, 2022 at 11:44 PM.

5. ISO #5

6. ISO #6

7. ISO #7

8. ISO #8

Re: Soldato, the jihadist

Quote Originally Posted by WrathCyber View Post
    Think of it this way: you're enchanter. You know x is beguiler and y is soldato. You expect soldato to detonate this night, so you send beguiler to soldato and make him self explode.
    I don't believe you'd get that scenario once in a 1000 games. You need 2 confirmed mafias and their exact roles and neither of them getting lynched that day and a enchantress to do the deed.

Even if it was a realistic scenario, I hardly doubt Frinckles deliberately made Beguiler die from targeting Soldato just for that niche scenario.

Edit: is Enchantress before Beguiler in OoO? Wouldn't have expected that.
    Last edited by OzyWho; April 29th, 2022 at 03:23 AM.