3. ISO #2503

4. ISO #2504

5. ISO #2505

6. ISO #2506

7. ISO #2507

8. ISO #2508

Re: S-FM The Cold War III

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    @Marshmallow Marshall do you not agree with me that these Scoundrels should freaking roll claim already depending on how that goes it could possibly confirm you town.....
    No, because it would out Lenin. JFK can roleblock me to kill Lenin, and vice versa. If Lenin and myself guess correctly the Mafia target, we can stop the kill or even kill a scum.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

9. ISO #2509

Quote Originally Posted by Dunna View Post
    "Anyway, this is all the information I've pulled out my ass, do whatever."

"this is all the information I've pulled out my ass"

"I've pulled out my ass"

I hope this helps, because you missed the most important point.
    Are you serious? You are intentionally adding to the confusion
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

10. ISO #2510

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    No, because it would out Lenin. JFK can roleblock me to kill Lenin, and vice versa. If Lenin and myself guess correctly the Mafia target, we can stop the kill or even kill a scum.
    Did you not read any of my posts earlier I'm telling Lennon too freaking claim citizen it's not that hard

11. ISO #2511

Enjoy the hardcore mode of yours.
    You are an very experienced player, so you should have no problem whether being a part of Mafia or being a Townie.
    Stop the WIFOM. My vote stays. Maybe you're actually scum and it's why we had a hard time getting the pairings

12. ISO #2512
    Ganelon

-vote Dunna

Hi.

13. ISO #2513

Did you not read any of my posts earlier I'm telling Lennon too freaking claim citizen it's not that hard
    ...then giving an incredible WIFOM to scum, because a citizen claim can say he's Lenin as scum. And no I hadn't read it :P still gotta catch up

14. ISO #2514

And you don't want a roll claim because you know somebody will CC you

15. ISO #2515

16. ISO #2516

Quote Originally Posted by MM
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25
    What made you have FoS on Mago at daystart. Why did you change it to a townread only a little while later? You said "Proposing bad theories is town Mago" but it's obviously absurd to townread him for something he's more than capable of doing as scum. Furthermore, he had already posted the "bad theories" when you gave him your FoS. Maybe you townread him for "being confused" which you state in your wallpost below, but he was confused at daystart too. He's always been confused.
    -Magoroth, for the "confused" vibe I get from him, he looks like a quite lost townie. Plus, he fits his town meta. (yes I meta read a lot.)
    Mag didn't feel much genuine at start of game. Then the bad plans appeared, and he often does that as town... but then, there was SO MUCH CONFUSION around it, which doesn't happen when he's town. I feel like he threw a smoke grenade into the game. And you weren't there at day start, the feelings were in it too.
    Your wording is confusing here. To specify:
    -he didn't feel genuine
    -he was proposing bad plans which is (apparently) towny, but the confusion undid that.
    -there were feelings
    So this is why you scumread him, but why did it later change to a townread? Reread the first paragraph again, please
    Naz, very very aggressive. That's how the Town naz plays. A scum would want to lower the fire, she just put more wood in it. Highly likely to be town.
    Why is Naz a townread for just meta and aggressiveness? Do you think Naz is incapable of being aggressive as scum? In literally the first game you played with me you saw two example of aggressive scum (Iced and Hybrid), and I'm sure you've seen various other examples since.
    Trash-ass reads???? Naz is a townread because I had scumread her previously for this exact play. But then I understood that no scum would be THAT aggressive. (she was town in that game, and she was town here too, so shut up with your trash ass) It's nowhere close of Iced, and even less close of Hybrid, who was rather passive-aggressive.
    Deja Vu emotion bs. Fine, whatever.
    Aamirus, the much probable Stalin, opportunistic guy, isn't much active, is lynch happy.
    Aamirus is lynch happy? For what? For writing a post explaining why she scumread you less than 24 hours in? Did she try to get you hammered? Did her reasoning seem insincere?
    Nope, for going on the train that was appearing to gain more and more traction. I felt it was really weird because she didn't post anything (nearly), then comes at this post.
    Aamirus was the third vote on your train. Magoroth held the first vote (a troll vote) and Blinkskater held the other vote. She also gave reasoning for the vote. Would you scumread anyone who places a third vote less than 24 hours in, then? Because that's rather absurd. (It was post #221 ftr)
    Fielzanks, the towniest of them all. He fits his town meta perfectly, and helps town a lot. If he's scum, I take a break from FM. And I don't want to.
    dafuq is with that Fielz read. Literally "meta" and "helpful". Neither of those are good enough reasons to put him as your TOP TOWN at that time.
    Yep, literally. Very helpful, and no scum would want to 100% out his plan like this. + scum hunting. And meta. Got a problem with that read...?
    I assume the "100% out his plan" comment refers to the setup analysis post. Like the Naz read, this is by no means enough to townread someone but I feel like this is a read someone may plausibly produce, so there's no point pushing this part further, either.
    __________________________________________________ ____
    I'd like another response, to the reads that have not been resolved.
    @Marshmallow Marshall

17. ISO #2517

And no scum would leave the BG alive and kill Naz if somebody claims BG they usually end up dead now knowing Mafia has the ability the block all heels this BG would be screwed because that's one of the strongest roles in the game no way a bg lives the only time you see a BG claim still alive is when they are scum

18. ISO #2518

19. ISO #2519

And no scum would leave the BG alive and kill Naz if somebody claims BG they usually end up dead now knowing Mafia has the ability the block all heels this BG would be screwed because that's one of the strongest roles in the game no way a bg lives the only time you see a BG claim still alive is when they are scum
    BG can visit self like a vet.

20. ISO #2520

21. ISO #2521

22. ISO #2522

23. ISO #2523

24. ISO #2524

I agree, there is something extremely fishy with MM claim.

25. ISO #2525

26. ISO #2526

27. ISO #2527

I know but im talking about the global RB.... Why would scum leave a BG alive when they used their global rb n1 and kill naz???? It doesnt add up
    Yep ! no way they will use the mass rb and not kill a bg.
    Or they were so sure naz would be lenin or trotsky that they wanted to kill her?

28. ISO #2528

29. ISO #2529

And you don't want a roll claim because you know somebody will CC you
    No, more like for the same fucking reason I say every game when you always want to mass claim.

30. ISO #2530

Hammer me, thank you.
    ????????????

Are you new to FM?

31. ISO #2531

32. ISO #2532

33. ISO #2533

34. ISO #2534

Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    Your wording is confusing here. To specify:
    -he didn't feel genuine
    -he was proposing bad plans which is (apparently) towny, but the confusion undid that.
    -there were feelings
    So this is why you scumread him, but why did it later change to a townread? Reread the first paragraph again, please

Deja Vu emotion bs. Fine, whatever.

Aamirus was the third vote on your train. Magoroth held the first vote (a troll vote) and Blinkskater held the other vote. She also gave reasoning for the vote. Would you scumread anyone who places a third vote less than 24 hours in, then? Because that's rather absurd. (It was post #221 ftr)

I assume the "100% out his plan" comment refers to the setup analysis post. Like the Naz read, this is by no means enough to townread someone but I feel like this is a read someone may plausibly produce, so there's no point pushing this part further, either.
    __________________________________________________ ____
    I'd like another response, to the reads that have not been resolved.
    @Marshmallow Marshall
    Yes, it's why I scumread Magoroth. He has been towny at some points, I don't remember exactly why though. Won't go check it because I still got reading to do, so no thanks. He got scummier after.

This is a nice discredit. It's not "emotion", it's playstyle. +scumpoints to you.

I don't scumread aamirus anymore fyi.

Yes, it does. And yes it's enough to townread someone. And if you are still saying I have no reasons to townread him now, you're scum lol...

The old reads have been "resolved". I'll do a complete list of reads later.

35. ISO #2535

This is different its day 2 and a mass roll claim would confirm you as Town possibly how could you not want that that's not like you
    At the cost of our most important TPR? no thanks.

36. ISO #2536

That's a good point. I didn't even consider that.

Maybe MM is town but not even mafia believed the claim? XDDDD
    That's what I strongly believe. Why would mafia waste a heat one someone who claimed 4 things already when you know someone else is a tpr who doesnt want to be found?

37. ISO #2537

38. ISO #2538

39. ISO #2539

"Someone explain to me why people are still resisting the MM lynch?"

For obvious REASONS BECAUSE THE MAFIA IS FUCKING STRONGER THAN THE MM AS IT CURRENTLY STANDS, and we can do him a favour as well, and kill one maf.

Killing one maf is beneficial for the town and the MM, and wow, you are asking why we are resisting an MM lynch. You earned my attention, overwritten MM and Magoroth ever so simply.

Even if you are town, for this statement in this situation, you deserve what is coming for you.
    We say "SK". MM is me, Marshmallow Marshall. God damn it lol you're confusing

40. ISO #2540

41. ISO #2541

Yes, it's why I scumread Magoroth. He has been towny at some points, I don't remember exactly why though. Won't go check it because I still got reading to do, so no thanks. He got scummier after.

This is a nice discredit. It's not "emotion", it's playstyle. +scumpoints to you.

I don't scumread aamirus anymore fyi.

Yes, it does. And yes it's enough to townread someone. And if you are still saying I have no reasons to townread him now, you're scum lol...

The old reads have been "resolved". I'll do a complete list of reads later.
    I don't think aamirus ever talk today.

42. ISO #2542

43. ISO #2543

-vote Unknown1234

You deserve it for the statement of yours, I won't hold on for more.
    It's [vote]player's name[/vote] to vote someone. Also editing posts = cheating, don't do it.

44. ISO #2544

Quote Originally Posted by Fielzanks View Post
    That's what I strongly believe. Why would mafia waste a heat one someone who claimed 4 things already when you know someone else is a tpr who doesnt want to be found?
    Because he was on L1 and when you're on L1 and your town you don't lie so scum would believe he is a TPR but he's not he's a scum......

45. ISO #2545

46. ISO #2546

MM is defending himself moderately well, from my criticisms at least. Dunno if I'd go as far as to say I townread him, but I get the higher agenda vibe much more from Mag and Unk/Blink. I'd be shocked if there weren't two scums among those three. For my fourth pick I'm still not sure though.
    (considering a fourth pick because I'm not arrogant enough to believe I've solved the game and found all 3 scum in Unk/Blink/Mag lol

47. ISO #2547

(considering a fourth pick because I'm not arrogant enough to believe I've solved the game and found all 3 scum in Unk/Blink/Mag lol
    Mag isn't scum i am not scum UNK on the other hand......needs a bullet between the eyes MM is going against everything he would uaually point out as town...

48. ISO #2548

49. ISO #2549

50. ISO #2550