User Tag List

Page 29 of 80 FirstFirst ... 19 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 39 79 ... LastLast
Results 1,401 to 1,450 of 3959
  1. ISO #1401

2. ISO #1402

3. ISO #1403

Re: S-FM The Cold War III

Quote Originally Posted by rumox View Post
    Here is my god read of Day 1 (besides MM). Fielzanks is scum trying to take the "look at my wallpost of theories, i'm so pro town" road. I'll be following and watching him tonight
    It’s here.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesk514 View Post
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

4. ISO #1404

5. ISO #1405

Quote Originally Posted by Unknown1234 View Post
    aamirus’ train never took off, which has left me feeling like he could be scum and having his teammates push lynched away from him. He also hasn’t Been engaging as much as of recent. I originally was not a fan of any of his reads, feeling that they seemed almost too fake and practically copied, but after seeing him explain them to me it has made me reconsider my scum read on him. He is nowhere near being a town-read right now though.
    I dunno about that, I believe almost all the active players had agreed I was SK while I was offline, which for me suggests that I’m actually confirmed not mafia (but could be SK). Like if the only thing you all agreed on was that I was SK then you basically all confirmed that whatever your alignment is, you don’t KNOW if im on the same side, which makes me not mafia.

I think I got the second most votes on me besides MM too, so not sure why you think there was no “train”. I mean I was just not online as you yourself and others said repeatedly. Seems weird to “forget” your own reasoning later on.
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

6. ISO #1406

7. ISO #1407
    Ganelon

I think one of them just arrived! @Dunna

8. ISO #1408

9. ISO #1409

10. ISO #1410

Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    I dunno about that, I believe almost all the active players had agreed I was SK while I was offline, which for me suggests that I’m actually confirmed not mafia (but could be SK). Like if the only thing you all agreed on was that I was SK then you basically all confirmed that whatever your alignment is, you don’t KNOW if im on the same side, which makes me not mafia.

I think I got the second most votes on me besides MM too, so not sure why you think there was no “train”. I mean I was just not online as you yourself and others said repeatedly. Seems weird to “forget” your own reasoning later on.
    I’m not sure where the serial killer logic has come from, because I know I haven’t called you serial killer so I don’t see how you think you can’t be mafia.

Also, your train barely lasted as long as MM’s train did, because rumox and his train stuck more which is what I’m referring to. You also were around last night, so the comment saying you weren’t around isn’t valid.
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

11. ISO #1411

12. ISO #1412

13. ISO #1413
    Ganelon

Because you are both so hung up on runox being scum. And bevsuse you are both supporting naz and you're not doing anything to dissuade her from slinging insults.

14. ISO #1414

15. ISO #1415

16. ISO #1416

17. ISO #1417

18. ISO #1418

19. ISO #1419

Nope, I think this was during the 10 hour gap I was offline.
    Are you saying you don’t read what you miss then?

20. ISO #1420

I’m not sure where the serial killer logic has come from, because I know I haven’t called you serial killer so I don’t see how you think you can’t be mafia.

Also, your train barely lasted as long as MM’s train did, because rumox and his train stuck more which is what I’m referring to. You also were around last night, so the comment saying you weren’t around isn’t valid.
    I don't think people really thought he is SK. There was no Sk hunting in this game which is pretty normal since only mafia would want SK down.

21. ISO #1421

Quote Originally Posted by Lenneth View Post
    I don't think people really thought he is SK. There was no Sk hunting in this game which is pretty normal since only mafia would want SK down.
    Agreed, which is why what he’s saying makes no sense to me.

22. ISO #1422

23. ISO #1423

24. ISO #1424

Are you saying you don’t read what you miss then?
    I’m saying it happened while I was off so I didn’t have an instantaneous reaction to it (as opposed to this new jailor claim which I was actually on for)

25. ISO #1425
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Dunna View Post
    Hello there, last day(CET) there were only 15 pages, now there are like 71, mind to give me some rundown(can be long) with a TL;DR included?
    Basically, MM was scum pick no.1 for a while, I suggested that we force the Sleeper Agent (a role that can be converted by the Mafia) and the Anti-Communist Agent to reveal, rumox claimed he was sleeper agent, naz started pushing rumox, Unknown believed that rumox could not be scum, so he started interrogating naz who proceeded to break down and started annoying Unknown (saying ztuff like you hate women, you are a dimbass for scumreading me, etc), after which a gigantic clusterfuck started, with blinkskater, fielzanks and MM defending naz and yours truly, Unknown and rumox kind of attacking naz and/or blink/fiel, with aamirus being more or less on the fence and kind of a back of the mind scum for a lot of people. Also, rumox retracted hos TPR claim.

26. ISO #1426
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    Hey guys. I'm on post #900. Currently catching up. I should be able to post in a few hours.
    Omg!!!!!

27. ISO #1427

I’ve literally been in bed for the past half hour still replying and don’t want to do quoting but fine back to the computer. I guess that’s what it takes

28. ISO #1428

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    Basically, MM was scum pick no.1 for a while, I suggested that we force the Sleeper Agent (a role that can be converted by the Mafia) and the Anti-Communist Agent to reveal, rumox claimed he was sleeper agent, naz started pushing rumox, Unknown believed that rumox could not be scum, so he started interrogating naz who proceeded to break down and started annoying Unknown (saying ztuff like you hate women, you are a dimbass for scumreading me, etc), after which a gigantic clusterfuck started, with blinkskater, fielzanks and MM defending naz and yours truly, Unknown and rumox kind of attacking naz and/or blink/fiel, with aamirus being more or less on the fence and kind of a back of the mind scum for a lot of people. Also, rumox retracted hos TPR claim.
    I cannot agree with that

29. ISO #1429

30. ISO #1430

31. ISO #1431
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Fielzanks View Post
    I cannot agree with that
    Then post your own take on things

32. ISO #1432

33. ISO #1433

welcome @Dunna & @yzb25
    yzb sounds like he's been keeping up, but dunna i've made some isos
    https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...l=1#post740624
    https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...l=1#post740625

feel free to read them and make your own judgements
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

34. ISO #1434

also you can see how many posts people have made here https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/misc.p...posted&t=42710
    clicking on the number shows only their posts
    use [vote]player name exact spelling[/vote] to vote a player
    and can use vote count at top of thread to see L-X , X meaning number of votes til lynch
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .

35. ISO #1435

36. ISO #1436

Quote Originally Posted by Dunna View Post
    Ty for the rundown, so I will pick up the storyline from that point onwards.

So basically, there are 2 opossing parties, I'll be focusing on that.
    i wouldn't call them "parties" per say, that really narrows your thinking to that one side is def. town and the other is def. mafia when it could be both town, or a mix
    i would just say some alignments have definitely come through

37. ISO #1437

So what about sharing the lunch?
    i LOVE korean food
    lets get bbq and i'll get us a bottle of soju

but really, thank you for replying to the questions

38. ISO #1438

@Dunna

>Day 1 open, everybody come and is trollish at day start, MM basically claim Castro without reading that Castro was not in the game.
    >Blink, rumox say MM is suspicious for that considering the role is not in the game; MM says he didn't see it.
    >Discussion about roleclaims, engaged by MM who used his previous knowledge of the setup to say it's a bad idea.
    >Magoroth ask the negative town roles to reveal so that we can lynch them asap (iirc) ; MM and me are against it, town consensus is to NOT reveal, especially as those roles (sleeper agent looking at you)
    >Blink claims citizen out of the blue, David claims citizen right after. Town freak out at that, then MM gains traction on him and claims citizen too. Fielzanks claims TPR somewhere after.
    >rumox comes and claim sleeper agent. Fielzanks and Naz question this decision heavily, backed up by MM. that group start pushing at rumox while unknown and mag defend.
    >naz is becoming the focus of rumox and unknown, causing a huge commotion in the town with snarky remarks flying everywhere.
    >Fielzanks highly townread naz during the commotion, MM too. Both of them defend naz and become suspicious to unknown/rumox
    >Debate around naz, going nowhere. Votes start flying around questioning people, random usual day one here.
    >good voting on aamrius, followed by every party. Probably not mafia since basically the 2 opposing sides of town agreed in it.
    >Going back and forth with the votes, heavy accusations flying at rumox (for his claim) mag (for his inconsistency) naz (for her not pro-town talking )fielzanks (for backing naz) mm (for being opportunistic I've read?)
    >Suddenly, mag accuse Unknown/blink/aam out of the blue, seemingly faking a breakdown.
    >Unknown and Mag arrives to the conclusion that naz is town, now almost everyone thinks naz is town.

TL;DR
    Currently, there's still 2 'groups' based on the position about naz earlier.
    MM - Fielzanks - Naz - blink to a lesser extent -> they want to lynch rumox
    Unknown - rumox - Mag -> they want to lynch MM-Blink-Fielzanks

Lenneth, aamuris are taking a kind of neutral position in this.

39. ISO #1439

40. ISO #1440

Excluding the two afks

Spoiler : cvote :
    blinkskater, Magoroth, aamirus, Fielzanks, TheGodDavid, Marshmallow Marshall, Unknown, rumox, naz

Unknow : I saw nothing who can be scummy atm, as i said before, his confused side (early game) and the fact that he was actively looking for scum look townish for me.
    Rumox: Let's be honest, we have town killing role who can actualy kill him, or he is shitizen and mafia will kill him, or we will lynch him tomorrow... It's not usefull to lynch him right now imo. I do prefer to see his claim as a shitizen move so I put him in the town side.
    Naz: about her, it's more meta, and I don't think a scum would like to be that aggressive.

Blinkskater: 'I will never vote against naz', look scummy af. Plus Unknown theory about him is pretty interesting
    Magoroth: he made me more confused with how he played and look inconsistent af. And it look like he doesn't understand why the SK is good for town. Only mafia would want to find the SK.

Marshmallow Marshall: it's more meta but I don't find him really usefull compared to as usual. I actual put him in the scum list first but I couldn't find any good reasons. In the beginning of the day, he looked like more a scum then I reread a lot of his recent posts and couldn't find if I should put him in the town side or scum side. It's more meta so I just put him in the neutral dudes.
    Fielzanks: that guy is a mystery, he is very cautious about his words, NEVER said something who could be seen as scum, was even a bit usefull early day with his setup's read, maybe SK or TPR.

Yep I want a D1 lynch, I don't think this is the kind of game who will be benificial for us if we are wasting a lynch. I think lynching Rumox is a bad idea today, tomorrow, that will be another call.

Lynching Blink could give us a lot of informations about Fiel and naz. Fiel and Blink are defending naz pretty hard, plus since Mag is pushing for Blink, that will also give us informations about him. If I remember, Blink also claimed shitizen, which won't be huge loss if he is really town. Scums will probably all claim shitizen?

Rolecall tomorrow...hum if we look at the settings, TPR are really specific and can almost all be confirmed by themself (for exemple, the jailor ~~) or it's like DET/LOOKOUT but scums don't have that kind of role, which mean scums will probably all claim shitizen.
    Which mean, public rolecalling will give us a huge list of shitizens, and will reveal Trotsky/Lenin which will be good for...scums.
    So that will be a run between us lynching all the shitizens 'randomly' when mafia will be focus on the TPR. SK will probably kill the shitizens in order to find mafia?

It could be interesting if people who played this game before know if it's better to roleclaim or not. Personaly I am not sure it's a good idea.

A lunch? why not ! What about korean food?
    so you are in for a d1 lynch, obviously that would be from someone in your reds, (we will see what the new players post too), and it sounds like you want a blink lynch, but you haven't voted yet, ok, no problem, you're still around
    i am noting here that you have me as town, my 3 "white knights/buddies/whatever you want to call it" in the yellow to red, but rumox and unknown in green, and Mag in red
    i could go for a Mag lynch today tbh, and am open to discuss a lynch one of your yellows to reds tomorrow (based on TODAY, we will see wht happens overnight, who is left alive, and who has LW to report)

41. ISO #1441

@Dunna

>Day 1 open, everybody come and is trollish at day start, MM basically claim Castro without reading that Castro was not in the game.
    >Blink, rumox say MM is suspicious for that considering the role is not in the game; MM says he didn't see it.
    >Discussion about roleclaims, engaged by MM who used his previous knowledge of the setup to say it's a bad idea.
    >Magoroth ask the negative town roles to reveal so that we can lynch them asap (iirc) ; MM and me are against it, town consensus is to NOT reveal, especially as those roles (sleeper agent looking at you)
    >Blink claims citizen out of the blue, David claims citizen right after. Town freak out at that, then MM gains traction on him and claims citizen too. Fielzanks claims TPR somewhere after.
    >rumox comes and claim sleeper agent. Fielzanks and Naz question this decision heavily, backed up by MM. that group start pushing at rumox while unknown and mag defend.
    >naz is becoming the focus of rumox and unknown, causing a huge commotion in the town with snarky remarks flying everywhere.
    >Fielzanks highly townread naz during the commotion, MM too. Both of them defend naz and become suspicious to unknown/rumox
    >Debate around naz, going nowhere. Votes start flying around questioning people, random usual day one here.
    >good voting on aamrius, followed by every party. Probably not mafia since basically the 2 opposing sides of town agreed in it.
    >Going back and forth with the votes, heavy accusations flying at rumox (for his claim) mag (for his inconsistency) naz (for her not pro-town talking )fielzanks (for backing naz) mm (for being opportunistic I've read?)
    >Suddenly, mag accuse Unknown/blink/aam out of the blue, seemingly faking a breakdown.
    >Unknown and Mag arrives to the conclusion that naz is town, now almost everyone thinks naz is town.

TL;DR

Funny how it's also usefull for me !
    I am pretty sure I took position about the current lynch, if the two 'sides' are how you are saying.

42. ISO #1442

There is a chance aamirus is Serial Killer
    9am my time

Some people believe you to be a relative of Stalin. And, in my book, they might be right. What do you say @aamirus ?

[vote]aamirus[vote]

You look like a typical opportunistic 'in the mod'; which is the basis of you voting MM.
    10:49 am my time

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Him and David are my SK reads.
    In response to the same post above, 2 pm my time

I would think that any combination of MM/naz or Fiel/naz are the most likely at the moment, and I would think that aamirus is a neutral, IF MM is Mafia. Otherwise, I would say that aamirus is mafia with naz
    2pm my time

^^

Also Aamirus to some extent, I see him as the Neutral Killer most probable candidate.
    3pm my time

[COLOR="#DAA520"]-Aamirus, the much probable Stalin, opportunistic guy, isn't much active, is lynch happy.
    3pm my time

Let's vote aamirus because I'm fairly confident that she is the neutral scum. And I want to get a reaction out of her.
    4:30 pm my time

I suppose in retrospect it was mostly MM pushing it in response to me pushing at him early on. Other people followed along with the scum positioning for me but didn't say anything about SK so that is my mistake.

43. ISO #1443

44. ISO #1444
    Ganelon

@Dunna

TL;DR

Ya this actually not that bad. Better than my summary

45. ISO #1445

Thank you y'all for the quick rundowns, I was not keeping up because something told me that I will not have a relevant role so why I should bother, otherwise, I would totally been keeping up(not really, just said that for the humour factor).

Anyway, I'll look forward to see where it goes from now on.

46. ISO #1446

9am my time

10:49 am my time

In response to the same post above, 2 pm my time

2pm my time

3pm my time

3pm my time

4:30 pm my time

I suppose in retrospect it was mostly MM pushing it in response to me pushing at him early on. Other people followed along with the scum positioning for me but didn't say anything about SK so that is my mistake.
    yep and finaly you are pointing out people who actualy want to get the SK

47. ISO #1447

@Dunna

TL;DR

I think that is a very well put unbiased description

48. ISO #1448

@Dunna and @yzb25 basically every player that has posted so far has at least said once no role claiming on d1, so thats the consensus for today, and i highly advise if you are lenin or trotsky to not reveal; but it's all up to you and what strategies you want to take at this point on.

49. ISO #1449

Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    so you are in for a d1 lynch, obviously that would be from someone in your reds, (we will see what the new players post too), and it sounds like you want a blink lynch, but you haven't voted yet, ok, no problem, you're still around
    i am noting here that you have me as town, my 3 "white knights/buddies/whatever you want to call it" in the yellow to red, but rumox and unknown in green, and Mag in red
    i could go for a Mag lynch today tbh, and am open to discuss a lynch one of your yellows to reds tomorrow (based on TODAY, we will see wht happens overnight, who is left alive, and who has LW to report)
    I didn't vote yet because blink is not connected and real shit will happen in a few hours, not now.
    And I am kind of afraid of a turbo lynch of Mag , I prefer to let the new player read everthing and wait until they will be more people.
    'I will never vote against naz' ==> that's why I don't trust blink. If he is just white knighing you because you are a girl or because you are friend, it's really a bad play as a town.

50. ISO #1450
    Ganelon

Rabble rabble rabble!!!!!!
    Don't forget about the Galgametks!!