S-FM 212: Paired Mafia - Page 6
Register

User Tag List

Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #251

Re: S-FM 212: Paired Mafia

Quote Originally Posted by PLZLEAVEDUCKK View Post
    4 hours to go....

I am straight up putting eggy off the table.

If people want to lynch unknown, i will do what I can to prevent it unless you want to actually do something convincing otherwise

I want to lynch within yuki/titus, with a huge huge emphasis on yuki. I think there is a greater chance yuki is a hit and eggy is just afk scum where titus is mistaken confused town. Would rather that be sorted out day 2 or 3 and go for a more likely hit.

And im an option of course.
    We are going to have issues as I am only voting unknown.

2. ISO #252

3. ISO #253

Quote Originally Posted by MiniZed View Post
    Why is Yuki not at all suspicious to you.

Why is Eggy more suspicious?
    It's more about the shilling on Eggy's behalf that's suspicious to me.
    Spoiler : Orpz FM History :

FM17 - Won, FM18 - Won, FM19 - Won ,FM20 - Loss, FM21 - Won, MVP, FM22 - Host Canceled, FM23 - Won, FM24 - Hosted, FM25 - Won, FM26 - Loss

4. ISO #254

Love the emoticon.

Look at the votes. The Zeds want to keep us lynchable. I really don't buy the whole unknown slipped his role either. I was really blatant about mine and they missed it. I think unknown is blatantly neutral hunting since they put us both as neutrals.

5. ISO #255

Quote Originally Posted by Orpz View Post
    Yuki did nothing wrong. Explain to me again why Eggy shouldn't be swinging from a rope at day's end?
    breadcrumbed neutral.
    made some vague post about neutrals mentioning all but survivor
    He has done nothing wrong, but I have not seen how he has tried to push the town in a forward direction
    I mentioned eggy reevaluating me as a town lean. He has not posted much, and if we were policy lynching, yuki would be dead.

6. ISO #256

7. ISO #257

breadcrumbed neutral.
    He has done nothing wrong, but I have not seen how he has tried to push the town in a forward direction
    I mentioned eggy reevaluating me as a town lean. He has not posted much, and if we were policy lynching, yuki would be dead.
    Your policy detector is garbage.

8. ISO #258

Quote Originally Posted by Titus View Post
    Love the emoticon.

Look at the votes. The Zeds want to keep us lynchable. I really don't buy the whole unknown slipped his role either. I was really blatant about mine and they missed it. I think unknown is blatantly neutral hunting since they put us both as neutrals.
    You are grouping us together, this is incredibly scummy because I don't think I've presented my argument as you being neutral. I've called Yuki neutral.

I'm starting to call Titus as Executioner. It actually seems legitimate right now given her play.

Also, I never crumbed my role and I never said I did.

@Quick can you answer that question?
    Quote Originally Posted by MattZed
    I have bias towards MiniZed ^.^
    Suggesting MiniZed and I could be scumbuddies because MiniZed hasn't "attacked" me is reaching at best.

9. ISO #259

breadcrumbed neutral.
    You seem to defend Mini much.....it's because of his first post? A signal? Remember that i read you as half town-neutral

v)o.o)^
    A rare Yuki in ultimate form

Yukitaka Oni ~Tafkal Hit Squad Member~

10. ISO #260

Yup. I have. Yuki is town BC garbage push and Eggy reminds me of our last game.

Still whining about being obvscum.

#still reading.
    This looks like a scumslip that I saw last game. If she were town she would be looking for 2 players, yet she town defends two players, wants unknown dead, and is okay with me? Not sure as she didn't even address me. I see this as her only concerned with only one evil faction.

If titus is town reading yuki and eggy so hard, I HAVE TO BE SCUM in her eyes, and me not wanting to vote her other scum read should signal to her that I am scum, picked up on unknown as my half scum buddy? and are working together to miss lynch a town. She is not doing that, why? Unless titus wants to explain how eggy/yuki could be the neutral or mafia and she only cares about a specific faction today.

11. ISO #261

This looks like a scumslip that I saw last game. If she were town she would be looking for 2 players, yet she town defends two players, wants unknown dead, and is okay with me? Not sure as she didn't even address me. I see this as her only concerned with only one evil faction.

If titus is town reading yuki and eggy so hard, I HAVE TO BE SCUM in her eyes, and me not wanting to vote her other scum read should signal to her that I am scum, picked up on unknown as my half scum buddy? and are working together to miss lynch a town. She is not doing that, why? Unless titus wants to explain how eggy/yuki could be the neutral or mafia and she only cares about a specific faction today.
    Aren't the scum in two separate groups? I am not looking for neutrals. I am looking for scum.

So yeah, I only care about a specific faction. Why should we be neut hunting at all?

12. ISO #262

13. ISO #263

You are grouping us together, this is incredibly scummy because I don't think I've presented my argument as you being neutral. I've called Yuki neutral.

I'm starting to call Titus as Executioner. It actually seems legitimate right now given her play.

@Yuki, should we claim? I gtg soon. Either someone needs to acknowledge my role or I probably should claim.
    Eh you can claim if you have to go, i can stay here until the end of the day

v)o.o)^

14. ISO #264

Quote Originally Posted by Yukitaka Oni View Post
    They can talk 24/7? Or only on the day?
    24/7

I'm sorry, what question?
    Mafia Record:
    Spoiler : On Site/Universal Total :
    ..Total: 5/9 = 55.6% | 61/104 = 58.3%..
    ...Town: 3/5 = 60% | 42/76 = 55.3%...
    ....Mafia: 0/2 = 0% | 14/23 = 60.9%....
    .....3P: 1/1 = 100% | 3P: 3/5 = 60%.....
    My advice on Mafia play:
    Get the Led Out

15. ISO #265

Aren't the scum in two separate groups? I am not looking for neutrals. I am looking for scum.

So yeah, I only care about a specific faction. Why should we be neut hunting at all?
    Why are you asking the first part as if you don't know? You know the answer.

Looking for mafia is fine, but the goal should be to get a hit today regardless of whether it is the neutral or mafia. The only neutral role that is not an issue to town is the survivor. You rather leave a cult who knows the mafia and wins with them alive in the hopes of finding one specific player? If so I don't agree with your approach this game at all.

16. ISO #266

Quote Originally Posted by Yukitaka Oni View Post
    Eh you can claim if you have to go, i can stay here until the end of the day
    Not the first time I skipped school just to deal with this....problem

v)o.o)^

17. ISO #267

Why are you asking the first part as if you don't know? You know the answer.

Looking for mafia is fine, but the goal should be to get a hit today regardless of whether it is the neutral or mafia. The only neutral role that is not an issue to town is the survivor. You rather leave a cult who knows the mafia and wins with them alive in the hopes of finding one specific player? If so I don't agree with your approach this game at all.
    Wtf? A cult in 10 players without a nightkill source? Shit.

18. ISO #268

19. ISO #269

Wtf? A cult in 10 players without a nightkill source? Shit.
    I just dont remember what the name of the role was to be honest. It isnt a cult, but it involves the hp of players and it wins with mafia, and knows who they are. They dont convert. I probably should stop saying cult.

20. ISO #270

21. ISO #271

22. ISO #272

I just dont remember what the name of the role was to be honest. It isnt a cult, but it involves the hp of players and it wins with mafia, and knows who they are. They dont convert. I probably should stop saying cult.
    Oh that's the hp refiller dude. Yeah not a cult.

23. ISO #273

Stop playing cult, bro....did you just accidentally claim neutral?

v)o.o)^

24. ISO #274

25. ISO #275

26. ISO #276

27. ISO #277

28. ISO #278

You want me fake claiming as town? Why? That just outs more town roles.
    Dumbest claim you could have made was that role.
    Suggesting MiniZed and I could be scumbuddies because MiniZed hasn't "attacked" me is reaching at best.

29. ISO #279

Without saying where or what, did you notice unknown's role?
    Right in the first post, he already claim seeing Duck as a town and then processes to buddy up with him. Not much of a (coincidence) in my eye

v)o.o)^

30. ISO #280

31. ISO #281

You want me fake claiming as town? Why? That just outs more town roles.
    Yes there is a chance you get counter claimed (1/3), but now you just gift serial killer a kill/win scenario and give the doctor a fucking hell of a decision whether they should save you or go for the other positive role they don't know.

32. ISO #282

33. ISO #283

34. ISO #284

35. ISO #285

Honesty is dumb. You're going to have to explain that to me.
    You just revealed a doctor in one of these pools, and eliminated a night kill target.

36. ISO #286

Yes there is a chance you get counter claimed (1/3), but now you just gift serial killer a kill/win scenario and give the doctor a fucking hell of a decision whether they should save you or go for the other positive role they don't know.
    Why do we presume SK? My presence suggests there isn't one.

And doc always has a hell of a choice.

37. ISO #287

@Orpz , I will be out all night soon. Do I need to claim at this point?
    You don't need to.

...is what I would have said if I didn't read the rest of the posts. You should still be ok to leave all night. The shilling needs to turn against Superjack.

-vote Superjack
    Spoiler : Orpz FM History :

FM17 - Won, FM18 - Won, FM19 - Won ,FM20 - Loss, FM21 - Won, MVP, FM22 - Host Canceled, FM23 - Won, FM24 - Hosted, FM25 - Won, FM26 - Loss

38. ISO #288

You don't need to.

...is what I would have said if I didn't read the rest of the posts. You should still be ok to leave all night. The shilling needs to turn against Superjack.

-vote Superjack
    You CANT vote SuperJack.

39. ISO #289

40. ISO #290

Why do we presume SK? My presence suggests there isn't one.

And doc always has a hell of a choice.
    survivor hasnt claimed and is no harm to town but for voting, and the other guy cant interact with you since he needs to restore hp you don't have. I was referring to the possible scenario that could impact us.

41. ISO #291

Quote Originally Posted by Quick View Post
    @Eggy
    @Yukitaka Oni
    @PLZLEAVEDUCKK
    @Frog
    @SuperJack
    @MattZed
    @Titus
    @MiniZed
    @ThePrince
    @Orpz

Game starts now. You must lynch from Group 1. 6 votes to hammer.

[Countdown Timers Cannot be Quoted from Other Posts]
    You don't need to.

-vote Superjack
    Eh...Oprz, look at the quote please, group 1 only

v)o.o)^

42. ISO #292

You don't need to.

-vote Superjack
    I just want you to know, If I am alive tomorrow, I am going to lynch the fuck out of you. (No omguserino plz)

43. ISO #293

44. ISO #294

Why do you believe me?

Like I had any choice though. Lying is terribad here. If I lied, scum would know anyway, even if town didn't.
    Scum doesn't claim Negative role when it's so easily countered.

45. ISO #295

Duck is probably town, I don't see why his play indicates his scum behaviour although it has been a long time.

I think you jumped to the conclusion about MattZed. The vote on me probably does not have as much thought with it as you may assume, Duck. Other then that MattZed seems to be scum-hunting normally, and he did state why he thought you were scum>neutral. They know who their teammates are.

FROG is all over the place. Haven't commented much yet because I have just woken but 1 second.
    how could unknown have seen I was town as any role... Even if he was mafia he would not know I am town still.
    Right in his first quote.....

v)o.o)^

46. ISO #296

47. ISO #297

48. ISO #298

49. ISO #299

50. ISO #300