5. ISO #2655

6. ISO #2656

7. ISO #2657

8. ISO #2658

9. ISO #2659

10. ISO #2660

Re: All Stars (Old School) Not for the Weak

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    Maybe Let Me Work.. And Ill Get This Sorted Out... U Claimed Basically Cit.. When Nobody Asked.. Now Ur Asking For Roles..
    We're in the endgame now.

We need claims.

Medic COULD claim today but I don't think they should.
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

11. ISO #2661

12. ISO #2662

13. ISO #2663

14. ISO #2664

15. ISO #2665

16. ISO #2666

Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    Lmfao, ya'll took all day yesterday to scumpaint blink and now he is dead and of course you are trying to flip the script.

It was a last ditch hail mary to kill blink and then try to change the narrative.

-vote Stealthbomber16
    I Only Scum Painted Him To Get Reactions.. And Ur Prob Right Is SB16.. Been Sheeping Me And Trying Pocketing Me All Game

-vote stealthbomber16

He Some How Knew I Was Town With My Death Tunnel On Yuse Day 1.. Screamed Of TMI.. From My POV..

17. ISO #2667

I Only Scum Painted Him To Get Reactions.. And Ur Prob Right Is SB16.. Been Sheeping Me And Trying Pocketing Me All Game

-vote stealthbomber16

He Some How Knew I Was Town With My Death Tunnel On Yuse Day 1.. Screamed Of TMI.. From My POV..
    I was just going to ask @Renegade to vote you, because I think you're a better candidate than Stealth today.

-vote Light_Yagami

18. ISO #2668

19. ISO #2669

20. ISO #2670

Quote Originally Posted by theoneceko View Post
    I was just going to ask <!-- BEGIN TEMPLATE: dbtech_usertag_mention -->
    @<a href="https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/member.php?u=30852" target="_blank">Renegade</a>
    <!-- END TEMPLATE: dbtech_usertag_mention --> to vote you, because I think you're a better candidate than Stealth today.

-vote Light_Yagami
    Cool Release Me From My Burden..

21. ISO #2671

Nope. It's Renegade. Don't overthink it.

Blink was (probably) wrong about Funny, he's wrong about me, and he's (PROBABLY) wrong about Yagami. Renegade kills blink to frame the 3 of us. Pushes me for an easy lynch. It's the easiest play of your life as scum.

Blink was roleplaying schizophrenia. The chances he actually chooses to lynch me today are like 20%. Same as the rest of you. I'd love to see if he's blaming me in dead chat for his poor handling of d3.

22. ISO #2672

23. ISO #2673

24. ISO #2674

If Yuesford shows up, drops a vote on me and mentions blink's POE he's also scum.

Just because blink is dead doesn't mean he's right. Blink has called every single person scum this game.

25. ISO #2675

26. ISO #2676

27. ISO #2677

28. ISO #2678

29. ISO #2679

I was just going to ask @Renegade to vote you, because I think you're a better candidate than Stealth today.

-vote Light_Yagami
    Im fine with either order. But Yigama/Stealth is it. I'm locked in.

Literally what Blink said to do.

All these scumpainters trying to get a ML on blink.

Then he dies as a hail mary. Its crystal clear to me.

30. ISO #2680

31. ISO #2681

32. ISO #2682

33. ISO #2683

34. ISO #2684

35. ISO #2685

Things we know (correct me if I'm wrong):

- Blink really was Vigilante who killed Banana on N1.
    - A scum died at some point in the game (unless there's a super MVP doctor I guess, but we should probably dismiss that possibility for now).
    - Light is probably not scum with Auwt or Banana due to his position at EoD1 (highly plausible counterwagon to Auwt, and Banana was very much willing to kill him instead of Auwt).
    ==> from which we can infer that Light is probably not scum, since at least one of Banana and Auwt was probably scum; this is reinforced by my soulread on him, although that's a digression.
    - Yuesford is next in PoE according to yesterday's consensus.

-vote Yuesford

I'll start with this and then see if there's a reason to do otherwise... like y'all seem to be doing according to the current vote count lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

36. ISO #2686

@Marshmallow Marshall @Yuesford

This is blink's PoE before he died. Blink said he wouldn't mind if I pushed for a Light lynch first.
    Wait, so the PoE changed?? Welp... gonna read some more

Also @Stealthbomber16 why'd you expect me to die over Blink the confirmed vigi lol??
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

37. ISO #2687

Also, this is a ping from yesterday I really wanted to reply to...

Also Why Would @Marshmallow Marshall Just Vote With Blink Without Reading The Entirety Of The Game Once..

Lots Of Ideas In My Head Now That Ive Done My Re-Read..
    Ah yes, reading over two thousand posts of a flipless game. I'm sure you would DEFINETLY do that if you were in my position, right? Tsk tsk tsk.

Gonna read Yuesford's and Renegade's ISOs if I can. Ceko, Light and to a (much) lesser extent Stealth seem town to me, the other two are ???, and, by PoE, have high odds of containing scum.

38. ISO #2688

39. ISO #2689

...why the fuck are you excluding this guy from the PoE lol? His ISO is full of highly questionable stances, but I'd say this post is particularly infamous:

Quote Originally Posted by Yuesford View Post
    Watch blinkskater would flip mafia after this game ends.
    Killing me today/tonight won't stop you.

FOLKS, REMEMBER THIS THEORY
    BLINKSKATER MIGHT'VE RISKED THE VIG PLAY. THE REAL VIG MIGHT BE DEAD
    This is literally sowing discord and confusion for very bad reasons (blink was un-cced, and there was NO reason for him to fakeclaim as scum, it would almost necessarily be suicide). I dare hope this doesn't come from town lol. The first page of his ISO is filled with stuff like that and accusations of "elitism"...

So. Can someone explain me how this is town?

40. ISO #2690

41. ISO #2691

POE: Funny//Sb16//Yagami

Town: blink, Ceko, Renegade, MM, YUES

Scum: Funny, SB16, Yagami
    That would mean until yesterday, all scums were alive, meaning they had two kills per night. Where did those kills go? I don't believe in our Lord and Savior the Nerfed Medic, who is in Heaven, sorry...

42. ISO #2692

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    That would mean until yesterday, all scums were alive, meaning they had two kills per night. Where did those kills go? I don't believe in our Lord and Savior the Nerfed Medic, who is in Heaven, sorry...
    (I just realized this post could be misinterpreted as me saying the medic is dead, but it's rather me saying the Medic isn't God and very probably didn't straight up save people every night lol)

43. ISO #2693

...why the fuck are you excluding this guy from the PoE lol? His ISO is full of highly questionable stances, but I'd say this post is particularly infamous:

This is literally sowing discord and confusion for very bad reasons (blink was un-cced, and there was NO reason for him to fakeclaim as scum, it would almost necessarily be suicide). I dare hope this doesn't come from town lol. The first page of his ISO is filled with stuff like that and accusations of "elitism"...

I'm just copying what blink wrote.

44. ISO #2694

Yuesford is literally spewed town by Sb16 and Yagami wanting to lynch him all game but never pulling the trigger because Funny has Yues in his pocket like SB16 had me in his. I got out of SB16's pocket because it stunk like bull crap. Yuesford literally called out the two scum at the start of the game correctly, and show so much frustration at the fact nobody else see's it. Looking back it's obvious ASF and I apologize to YUES for allowing SB16 to literally pocket me like I was his prison bitch.

Post 2369

45. ISO #2695

46. ISO #2696

What did you think would happen when you/light killed blink?
    You wanna know why it doesn't make sense?

Because I didn't do it! KEKW

47. ISO #2697

48. ISO #2698

49. ISO #2699

50. ISO #2700

Quote Originally Posted by Yuesford View Post
    I'm going home rn. As for the moment. I will not let these scums get away.

-vote light_yagami

I promise to respond to MM later.
    No Fuck You Go Fuck Yourself.. I Claimed Mayor.. And Thats What The Fuck I Am.. Im Using The Information I Have To Fight The Tyranny That Is You..