S-FM 330: All Stars (Old School) Not for the Weak - Page 40
Register

User Tag List

Page 40 of 71 FirstFirst ... 30 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 50 ... LastLast
Results 1,951 to 2,000 of 3518
  1. ISO #1951

Re: All Stars (Old School) Not for the Weak

Lol meta is the easiest thing to manipulate. I have not silenced anyone, i'm actually doing the opposite and asking players for their reads lists.

I don't give players passes anymore for playing scummy/anti town anymore. If a player does something scummy in the game we are playing in they get scumread for it. I'm sick and fucking tired of letting poor town play go on as "okay" because it's in players metas to do so.

THAT IS NOT HOW FM WORKS. YOU DO NOT GET FREE PASSES FOR DOING SCUMMY SHIT BECAUSE OF WHO YOU ARE.
    This isn't where i parked my car.....

2. ISO #1952

3. ISO #1953

Quote Originally Posted by theoneceko View Post
    Oh my fucking god, mistakes happen. This is FM for Christ's sake.
    Is it a mistake or an intentional twisting of a narrative? How is an UN informed town player supposed to be able to tell the difference, have enough sense to make sure what you're going to post is true or not before you post it.

4. ISO #1954

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Putting yourself up on pedestal the entire game, freaking out over single votes, constantly using "self meta" to "clear" yourself, saying over and over again "Look at me i'm so town" You can't lynch me i'm town.

That's all scummy asf and as I have said the ONLY reason I have not advocated for your lynch is because there are targets that are more deserving.
    Everything you said about my play is accurate, but you're wrong to scumread me for it.

If you have basic knowledge of who I am as a mafia player, you would not scumread me. I prefer town on the mod because I hate playing as anything but town. The main reason I played the mod so much is because I love rooting out evils.

~~~

I would not change my scum playstyle so drastically. See the links to the one other game where I played as scum.
    Lag and I are similar in this way. Remember how you tunneled town!Lag because she freaked out over getting voted once? I basically react the same way when I get voted. To put it simply, I think it reflects badly on my character if I get lynched as town. Analyze that however you want, but that's the truth.
    It seems pointless to re-quote myself when I'm already the highest poster in this game. Also, it doesn't matter what you think about me using "self-meta" if my "self-meta" argument is backed up by hard facts. You probably don't care about evidence, but it could cost you in this game.
    This is similar to my confidence that no one would successfully counterclaim me when I was Sheriff in Lazy 6P.
    Do you see this as some fucking challenge? I said that I can't be lynched as town, so part of why you want to lynch me is so you can prove me wrong? If so, that's bullcrap and makes me not want to play this game.

5. ISO #1955

6. ISO #1956

Everything you said about my play is accurate, but you're wrong to scumread me for it.

If you have basic knowledge of who I am as a mafia player, you would not scumread me. I prefer town on the mod because I hate playing as anything but town. The main reason I played the mod so much is because I love rooting out evils.

~~~

I would not change my scum playstyle so drastically. See the links to the one other game where I played as scum.
    Lag and I are similar in this way. Remember how you tunneled town!Lag because she freaked out over getting voted once? I basically react the same way when I get voted. To put it simply, I think it reflects badly on my character if I get lynched as town. Analyze that however you want, but that's the truth.
    It seems pointless to re-quote myself when I'm already the highest poster in this game. Also, it doesn't matter what you think about me using "self-meta" if my "self-meta" argument is backed up by hard facts. You probably don't care about evidence, but it could cost you in this game.
    This is similar to my confidence that no one would successfully counterclaim me when I was Sheriff in Lazy 6P.
    Do you see this as some fucking challenge? I said that I can't be lynched as town, so part of why you want to lynch me is so you can prove me wrong? If so, that's bullcrap and makes me not want to play this game.
    You act like scum you get read like one deal with it

7. ISO #1957

8. ISO #1958

Is it a mistake or an intentional twisting of a narrative? How is an UN informed town player supposed to be able to tell the difference, have enough sense to make sure what you're going to post is true or not before you post it.
    You must think I would act like this as scum. If I was scum, I wouldn't talk to you at all. I'd be scared of an aggressive town leader like you.

I've noticed that TvT tunnels generate posts that can be misunderstood. This was something I noticed when I first started playing. I tunneled very hard, but after I took my break I realized that sometimes I tunnel because I'm confirmation biasing.

9. ISO #1959

10. ISO #1960

11. ISO #1961

12. ISO #1962

You act like scum you get read like one deal with it
    From YOUR POV. Your POV doesn't override everyone else's. Have you ever considered that?

Just fucking lynch me already. I could probably replace out because I'm going to be really busy starting next week. Mafia can also kill me tonight, but I doubt they will because apparently defending myself is the same as scum!ceko digging a hole for himself. It has nothing to do with players being stupid and confirmation biasing the hell out of my slot.

13. ISO #1963

14. ISO #1964

15. ISO #1965

16. ISO #1966

@theoneceko I think you have a hard time dealing the the fact that some of the things you do are pretty scummy, I don't think your ego allows you to see that? In your mind you must do no wrong, and cant fathom the fact someone can scum read you for doing things you are convinced make you town?

I'm just trying to understand you here because I play FM on a game to game basis, when an OOG reason comes up to TR or SR someone on I do ignore it.

17. ISO #1967

Lol meta is the easiest thing to manipulate. I have not silenced anyone, i'm actually doing the opposite and asking players for their reads lists.

I don't give players passes anymore for playing scummy/anti town anymore. If a player does something scummy in the game we are playing in they get scumread for it. I'm sick and fucking tired of letting poor town play go on as "okay" because it's in players metas to do so.

THAT IS NOT HOW FM WORKS. YOU DO NOT GET FREE PASSES FOR DOING SCUMMY SHIT BECAUSE OF WHO YOU ARE.
    I'm not that good yet.

You must want to get back at me because I turbo-lynched you in Lazy 6P. You must really hate when someone has power over you.

18. ISO #1968

19. ISO #1969

@theoneceko I think you have a hard time dealing the the fact that some of the things you do are pretty scummy, I don't think your ego allows you to see that? In your mind you must do no wrong, and cant fathom the fact someone can scum read you for doing things you are convinced make you town?

I'm just trying to understand you here because I play FM on a game to game basis, when an OOG reason comes up to TR or SR someone on I do ignore it.
    Yup.
    That's a good strategy. I still want to get lynched, because this game just isn't fun right now.

20. ISO #1970

21. ISO #1971

Toxic and cringe.

Get the fuck out of this game.
    You want to talk about toxic when you're voting someone you think is conf town? Out of what? Spite?

That's game throwing bud, unless you are scum of course

22. ISO #1972

23. ISO #1973

24. ISO #1974

25. ISO #1975

26. ISO #1976

27. ISO #1977

Quote Originally Posted by Funny Thing View Post
    either of you guys gonna say what you think about wrath an reneg or why yues here
    I think they're all town, but I might policy lynch Renegade because this level of coasting is just unacceptable and might actually mean Renegade is scum. I'm disappointed that my pressure vote on him did nothing.

28. ISO #1978

29. ISO #1979

30. ISO #1980

I realize I had a bad opening, but think I've done enough to not get scumread this much. It pissed me off when Wrath and Stealth voted me. Stealth unvoted, but then blink started pressuring my slot, so I thought "Fuck this game."
    If you can't take the fact someone scum reads you/votes/pressures you, just like I told Lag, FM is probably not for you.

31. ISO #1981

I think they're all town, but I might policy lynch Renegade because this level of coasting is just unacceptable and might actually mean Renegade is scum. I'm disappointed that my pressure vote on him did nothing.
    dodn do anything cuz the guy isnt even playing hah

32. ISO #1982

Yeah, I turbo-lynched you and mis-lynched you. That was bad play by me, but I was still tilted from the fact that Wrath got lynched in Lost Hope.
    And I wasn't allowed to be tilted because I legitimately caught scum and you kept telling me I was wrong over and over?

33. ISO #1983

34. ISO #1984

35. ISO #1985

36. ISO #1986

37. ISO #1987

38. ISO #1988

39. ISO #1989

The Interaction Between Ceko And Blink Feels TvT To Me.. Id Be Down To Lynch Renegade.. Also Seeing As How Town Invest Hasnt Said Anything And Everyone Has Been Talking.. Im Pretty Sure We Could Assume Cop Is Dead.. However, If Im Wrong Here Ill Be Pleasantly Surprised.

40. ISO #1990

41. ISO #1991

Although The Thing Im Still Hung Up On About SB16 Slot Is The Sudden Shift In Their Narrative That Was Pointed Out.. Someone Suspected SB16 As Being Opportunistic Scum... Kinda Inclined To Agree To An Extent.. However It Could Have Just Been To Gauge A Reaction..

42. ISO #1992

43. ISO #1993

I can see why people think I've been playing scummy. I'm playing differently than I did in Last Hope or Lazy 6P.

I think I'm a more self-aware town. Yes, I realize that self-aware is a term that usually describes scum. However, I think this self-awareness allows me to be more flexible with my reads. I think it's bad for town to get emotionally attached to their reads and tunnel unless they're in LyLo, so I think I'm a better player than I was in Last Hope.

In Last Hope, I let OzyWho, who was in my towncore, get lynched on day 1 without any resistance. Then in Lazy 6P, I tunneled the crap out of blinkskater and Oberon, who are both town. Now I'm playing in the middle. I try to direct lynches, but am trying to listen to other players' perspectives. Apparently this gets me scumread, but I don't really care anymore. Even if I don't get lynched, I'll try to improve my play in the next game when I'm town so I can make better reads while getting widely townread. If I'm scum I will just AFK.

I've been as transparent with my thought processes as much as I could. This got me widely townread in my first FM games when I was town. For some reason, fewer people care about that in this game. I think it's because I've gotten better as a player, which makes people paranoid that I could be a scum who is making what I think are pretty townie posts.

I also think my play during day 2 EOD should've massively towncleared me. Now that I mention it, Renegade and Yuesford should get townpoints for sheeping blinkskater during EOD. There are good reasons to lynch Renegade and FT, but Renegade coasting is Renegade every game.

44. ISO #1994

45. ISO #1995

I think I deal with getting scumread a bit better than Lag, but you may be right.
    You Know The Best Way To Deal With Being Scum Read Ceko.. Is To Not Take It Personal And Fluff It Off.. I Learned That Real Quick.. Helps Me Avoid Arguments In Games..

46. ISO #1996

If you can't take the fact someone scum reads you/votes/pressures you, just like I told Lag, FM is probably not for you.
    If you still scumread me, you can lynch me after lynching Funny Thing and Renegade. I believe that's your PoE.

I'll get mad again, but I'll just take the L. This game will be the first where I get lynched as town.
    @Mike I blame this on you! /s

47. ISO #1997

48. ISO #1998

49. ISO #1999

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    You Know The Best Way To Deal With Being Scum Read Ceko.. Is To Not Take It Personal And Fluff It Off.. I Learned That Real Quick.. Helps Me Avoid Arguments In Games..
    Thanks for the advice.

I'm not even in real danger of getting lynched, but you guys can lynch me now. I don't know how to prevent myself from getting mislynched besides getting emotional since I think my posts speak for themselves.

Maybe it's better for me to accept the L when I actually get handed one. I haven't actually been handed one yet, since only two people voted me, but still. Also, in my defense, there's a difference between getting voted by two people when I was baiting for reactions and getting voted by two people when six players are dead.

50. ISO #2000

Thanks for the advice.

I'm not even in real danger of getting lynched, but you guys can lynch me now. I don't know how to prevent myself from getting mislynched besides getting emotional since I think my posts speak for themselves.

Maybe it's better for me to accept the L when I actually get handed one. I haven't actually been handed one yet, since only two people voted me, but still. Also, in my defense, there's a difference between getting voted by two people when I was baiting for reactions and getting voted by two people when six players are dead.
    I typed all of this with the knowledge that I probably won't get lynched today.