Register

User Tag List

Page 63 of 97 FirstFirst ... 13 53 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 73 ... LastLast
Results 3,101 to 3,150 of 4823
  1. ISO #3101

Re: S-FM 327 : Last Hope

Quote Originally Posted by theoneceko View Post
    you finally explained
    blink and yuesford are tonally town to me. blink is 100% town after what he said during the train that formed on him. i hope this means you'll take your vote off yuesford and just lynch wrath who is obviously not town
    Can't do that Ceko.
    (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)ﻭ 레드벨벳 ! ! ٩(♡ε♡ )۶

2. ISO #3102

3. ISO #3103

We have two people calling each other liars.

One is scum, one is town.
    Town will follow their reads.
    Scum will try to get the town in the pair lynched.
    Smart scum will try to get neither lynched, since as soon as the townie of the pair is lynched, the gig is up and their scummate is going next.

In other words, MAJOR scum points for anyone that is advocating for anyone other than Frinckles/Yues right now unless they are bringing in new information.

(But it's honestly a bit late for bringing in new information, don't you think?)

4. ISO #3104

5. ISO #3105

6. ISO #3106

Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    Here is a list of ways Yuesford could move last night;

-He is on Team Shadow or Darkness Magus guy
    -He is a town power role (we have 3 claims already)
    -He is Magus
    -He was psychically told to visit Blinkskater by Magus

The alternative is that I'm lying scum. If that's the case, I'm not doing a great job by sacking myself to get a villager killed.

Did I miss any reasons?
    even if you're somehow sticky impersonator, you'll just show up as "Archer" instead of "Watchful Ranger"

7. ISO #3107

8. ISO #3108

9. ISO #3109

Quote Originally Posted by Oberon View Post
    @Varcron what made you think it was frinckles? why did you think frinckles couldn't be archer?
    What made me think it was Frinckles?

Well, here's my thought process:

Blink claimed leveled up, and no one CC'd him; this effectively means that Magus MUST have visited him during the day unless Yues is Darkness (which I have my doubt on, by the way, probably slime if anything)

Frinckles then proceeded to call out Yuesford as Darkness and Blink as his scum buddy putting in tiny tiny letters that he could be wrong and it could be TVT (Also unlikely, too many PR claims).

Now, Magus shouldn't claim, that's a really bad idea. The situation that Frinckles put Yuesford in, if he were Magus in some other timeline, would have caused an instant death of the strongest town role currently available to us.

Plus the fact that Yues confirmed he visited blink, it was a smoking gun that would have proven a scum!Frinckles while also lynching a town plus bussing his scum buddy IMO. It would've made Frinckles untouchable if he were right, which is still a possibility if Yues flips as scum.

10. ISO #3110

Quote Originally Posted by Varcron View Post

Blink claimed leveled up, and no one CC'd him; this effectively means that Magus MUST have visited him during the day unless Yues is Darkness (which I have my doubt on, by the way, probably slime if anything)

Frinckles then proceeded to call out Yuesford as Darkness and Blink as his scum buddy putting in tiny tiny letters that he could be wrong and it could be TVT (Also unlikely, too many PR claims).

Now, Magus shouldn't claim, that's a really bad idea. The situation that Frinckles put Yuesford in, if he were Magus in some other timeline, would have caused an instant death of the strongest town role currently available to us.

Plus the fact that Yues confirmed he visited blink, it was a smoking gun that would have proven a scum!Frinckles while also lynching a town plus bussing his scum buddy IMO. It would've made Frinckles untouchable if he were right, which is still a possibility if Yues flips as scum.
    He didn't confirm though, he said he leveled up blink sarcastically once, and every other time he's stuck to his villager claim.

11. ISO #3111

Quote Originally Posted by LagAttack View Post
    ceko, if you're right about Frinckles masterminding all of this as scum - then I will sheep you for the rest of the game - at least until blinkskater tunnels on me to lead a train to mislynch me.

But I think you're overly paranoid about Frinckles just based on some previous game you played with him
    i realize this. that's why i took my vote off.

i played with one town!frinckles. i pushed him for voting scummy and sounding scummy, then he started actually solving and being tunnelly on some players. he lynched town!varcron, so the next day i REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE and lynched him. important thing to note here is that frinckles is doing the exact same thing this game. he hasn't rly tunneled anyone, but he is confirmation-biasing on some people like yues (obviously) and oberon. i had his slot as lock scum, but he's doing things to prove that he is actually town.

12. ISO #3112

I don't completely mind this thought process. It makes some sense and if you want to entertain me bussing Yues here, it will help further his lynch so I'm cool with it.

I see Town!Varcron being suspicious of me after I read you as a good D1 lynch.
    I see Scum!Varcron trying to use this as an opportunity salvage a lost game.

Regardless of alignment, correct play imo

13. ISO #3113

14. ISO #3114

15. ISO #3115

16. ISO #3116

17. ISO #3117

let me ;W; slep ;W; on this ;W;W;

;W;W;W;W;W;W;

;W;W;W;W;W;W;W;W;W;W;
    @ZZorange

;W;W;W;W;W;W;W;W;W;

tbh, im at the point where i will lynch yuesford. no one answered my question about newb scum btw. do newb scum ever try to pocket? if so, that's just more evidence that makes yues scum. he could be pocketing me

18. ISO #3118

19. ISO #3119

lol. yup ur town
    you'll have to convince blink of that, lol

if Yuesford flips slime then that means blink could be town, and he's going to push for my mislynch as hard as he can. And if he's scum, he's going to push for my mislynch as hard as he can either way since apparently you think him pushing me with no good reasons just town clears him.

20. ISO #3120

;W;W;W;W;W;W;

;W;W;W;W;W;W;W;W;W;W;
    @ZZorange

;W;W;W;W;W;W;W;W;W;

tbh, im at the point where i will lynch yuesford. no one answered my question about newb scum btw. do newb scum ever try to pocket? if so, that's just more evidence that makes yues scum. he could be pocketing me
    That's kind of a specific question but the answer is always maybe. A better way of looking at things is to look at why they're saying/doing things instead of focusing on their level of experience.

Mostly because relying on experience is not only unreliable, but can be used against you.

21. ISO #3121

That's kind of a specific question but the answer is always maybe. A better way of looking at things is to look at why they're saying/doing things instead of focusing on their level of experience.

Mostly because relying on experience is not only unreliable, but can be used against you.
    To be clear, relying on what level of experience you expect them to play at.**

Good FM discussion topic tho.

22. ISO #3122

I didn't even put him next to a hammer you moron. He was still at L2 after I voted and it was YOUR play that caused it.
    He was at L-1... you were asking for a hammer dude on a dude you thought was town get your facts straight

23. ISO #3123

24. ISO #3124

;W;W;W;W;W;W;

;W;W;W;W;W;W;W;W;W;W;
    @ZZorange

;W;W;W;W;W;W;W;W;W;

i dont think its yues, because i dont think its blink:

“Ok dude, you literally tracked a player, to the guy claiming he was leveled up start of night, and don't care about any other facet of the game, don't care about the what if's apparently, you just want to see me burn and I'm almost enticed to just push for my own lynch at this point just so I can get the satisfaction of you being the forefront of it, and being so fucking terribly wrong because you want to be right so bad and get that +1 on me”

that AtE is real lol

25. ISO #3125

Personally, if I were going for a Templar win, it would be by becoming level 3 and I wouldn't have claimed to have be a leveled up Archer. I would claim a basic PR role today to bait the Magus & Shadow guy both level me up to 3 in the same night.

Oh wait, isn't somebody doing that?
    Here's one reason why Oberon. I think you're doing this.

26. ISO #3126

27. ISO #3127

Quote Originally Posted by LagAttack View Post
    you'll have to convince blink of that, lol

if Yuesford flips slime then that means blink could be town, and he's going to push for my mislynch as hard as he can. And if he's scum, he's going to push for my mislynch as hard as he can either way since apparently you think him pushing me with no good reasons just town clears him.
    Also if Yuesford flips as slime I can kind of partially accept that Frinckles is archer

Except the bus is a classic Frinckles move.

28. ISO #3128

29. ISO #3129

Now if you're still level 1, we can lynch you before we finish solving and you can get a W with us. If you're level 2 we can work on getting you to 3 as well.

If you're sticking with a town claim, you should out it completely because you've lost a lot of credibility regardless of alignment. You've only really made things more confusing.

If you're Shadow, carry on.

30. ISO #3130

31. ISO #3131

32. ISO #3132

The only two other players attempting to manipulate the factors that a Templar would be interested in are in my scum pool.

The two factors are: Pretending to be a PR to get leveled up (or "down which would be a level up for templar) or possibly being lynched for a level 1 win.

Look at my list and ask yourself which players have played with that as their possible strategy.

There aren't too many if you were considering a Templar going for his win con. But you might even suggest myself, to which I would reiterate why I would claim that I've leveled up already as Templar. That would instantly signal to a Magus not to use his ability on me and likely spook the Darkness guy.

Even Wrath has since basically told the Magus not to level them up because their level 1 ability is arguably better. Why would they as Templar do that?

So yeah. I think you're Templar.

33. ISO #3133

34. ISO #3134

35. ISO #3135

36. ISO #3136

I could go on about how you just spout off with gimmicks randomly and with impunity, like it doesn't matter.. because i don't think it does to you. You're probably a level 1 Templar just riding out the game and having a blast until you need to figure things out at the last minute.

37. ISO #3137

38. ISO #3138

39. ISO #3139

40. ISO #3140

The only two other players attempting to manipulate the factors that a Templar would be interested in are in my scum pool.

The two factors are: Pretending to be a PR to get leveled up (or "down which would be a level up for templar) or possibly being lynched for a level 1 win.

Look at my list and ask yourself which players have played with that as their possible strategy.

There aren't too many if you were considering a Templar going for his win con. But you might even suggest myself, to which I would reiterate why I would claim that I've leveled up already as Templar. That would instantly signal to a Magus not to use his ability on me and likely spook the Darkness guy.

Even Wrath has since basically told the Magus not to level them up because their level 1 ability is arguably better. Why would they as Templar do that?

So yeah. I think you're Templar.
    when did you come with this theory? and why didn’t you mention this before?
    why can’t I be a TPR who wants to be levelled up?

41. ISO #3141

The point being you're experienced enough to know how to bus well so you get the point.
    If I'm scum bussing, a Magus, Rogue, a "Paladin" and whatever role Oberon decides he wants to be are all going to end the game anyway. That would be silly.

42. ISO #3142

when did you come with this theory? and why didn’t you mention this before?
    why can’t I be a TPR who wants to be levelled up?
    Because naturally you'd be leveled up and then down as soon as you were hit by both the Magus and negating Shadow. There's no reason for a TPR to want that. Not even wrath wants that, for perspective.

But as a Templar, surprise surprise, you just won the game.

43. ISO #3143

44. ISO #3144

45. ISO #3145

Because naturally you'd be leveled up and then down as soon as you were hit by both the Magus and negating Shadow. There's no reason for a TPR to want that. Not even wrath wants that, for perspective.

But as a Templar, surprise surprise, you just won the game.
    when did you come up with this theory? is this the reason you thought i was templar when i first asked?

46. ISO #3146

47. ISO #3147

when did you come up with this theory? is this the reason you thought i was templar when i first asked?
    I figured you were scum in some capacity as soon as you entered D2. You just don't fit with the other two. Your interactions with Blink were too real and I read them a LOT.

48. ISO #3148

49. ISO #3149

I figured you were scum in some capacity as soon as you entered D2. You just don't fit with the other two. Your interactions with Blink were too real and I read them a LOT.
    yeah you said this before and i didn’t understand, what interactions?

50. ISO #3150