S-FM 316 : The Fooling Party - Page 16
Register

User Tag List

Page 16 of 59 FirstFirst ... 6 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 26 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #751

Re: S-FM 316 : The Fooling Party

sometimes it doesn't*
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesk514 View Post
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

2. ISO #752

Oberon- He dead. Did something stupid but I do feel it was pretty transparent and hold the view that D1's early lynch was a scum driven lynch. Regardless, for the finger wagging: when D2 starts before D1 was suppose to end we did something very wrong in my book.

Unknown- Unknown's reaction to the Oberon situation came from a very town perspective. He took time to consider if it was a real claim or not as well as compared the implications of different ways to handle an outed switcher. The Mafia nerd in me loved that he recognized the potential for WvW created by leashing switcher(and hated that he was the only one to do so) but the real AI part of his reaction came from his clear consideration of others reactions. His focus was not on selling his view to the town but rather to figuring out others views. The evolution of his reads are transparent and his reasoning matches his confidence. Granted this is a D1 read from a day that got cut in half but this is my strongest town read. I will probably push against his lynch even if there is a voiced night action condemning him.

yzb25- A decent D1 town read here. There were constant original points that no scum would reasonably make such as post 418. I am not going to go into detail on this slot for -reasons- but they are my second strongest town read.

MattZed- His reaction in post 280 was on par with what I remember from playing with him years ago and his 284 doubled down on it. @MattZed feel free to be upset with me because my voicing a switcher can work with the town was not bait at all and I dislike that you did not see what Unknown did in the situation. I am curious what Deathworlds saw in him but he is a decent town read for me even though I disagree with some of his views. I particularly liked that we came to some of the same original strategies pre-game and constantly seemed to hold the same thoughts through D1 and his thoughts seemed to echo my own over and over. I am a bit bothered by his participation on that early hammer train but his posts felt genuine and his thought process was consistant. Will have to read more into him as the game goes on.

Bakermir- Seems to be stuck in a mindset of 'normal' games where mafia knows their team mates but I very much like their thought process and how this player is going against the grain. I also like the voiced lack of confidence I find lacking in typical scum reads in post 670. My strongest D1 tell is easily pegging the fake certainty scum push in their reads. There is also the consistent pushing against chaos while focusing on peoples thoughts of players other than Oberon which I loved. Decent town vibes here (for a D1 read.)

MartinGG99- Small town lean on this slot based on his role claim. Posts like 633 speak to a level of uninformed perspective in a genuine way. It’s a soft read but his consistency and reasoning in his vote is strongly supported by his claim. A part of me wants to use host WIFOM to say 2 bus drivers + switcher is a troll setup but regardless his voice is right in line with that narrative. I am waiting on host clarification as to if BD gives feedback- if so we should consider this slot verified. Switcher would not be a sustainable BD claim if it is and this should be remembered D3 (assuming BD gives feedback) but either way this guy should not be on the table for a D2 lynch IMO.

Dark Magician- Null to very slight Town lean here. I disagree with the majority of what I can see as his scum hunting but it is consistent. Posts like 519 and 686 speak to a low effort player without overstepping the 'selling ignorance' slip I have come to recognize as a pretty reliable AI tell. Easy potential for a townie who is not paying attention or a scum pretending to not pay attention but either way this slot is LHF. Post 499 he gives Oberon a "Confirmed town" specifically for the BD claim; and then followed through in post 585 voting after MartinGG99 counter claimed but it feels like a natural evolution.

Renegade- Revoted Oberon after the CC which makes sense. Post 511 felt unnatural in that it described his reasoning as avoiding 'big brain plays' but I could call that NAI-scum leaning. Then 514 clarifys which makes it feel a bit better. He is on the wrong side of a lynch but I dont find his posts particularly scummy. I am still not comfortable with this slot

Frinckles- I have to admit my prior read overstated my certainty by a decent bit (as its become my norm for alternate RVS break d1) but I still take many issues with this slot. A part of me hopes I was right and he will reveal the switcher D2 but the resignation to a lynch concerns me quite a bit. Post 382 screams "I dont give a fuck just kill someone" and post 529 felt like the kind of hard position only scum or a sheriff with a scum check would take. His role claim should give him a pass but I want to see much more from this player given my respect for his ability but I do not trust this slot at all. As Unknown pointed out his most (maybe only) 'Townie' action this game has been his role claim.

Deathworlds- I have mixed feelings on Deathworlds. He has very concise reasoning in his posts with original thoughts that make me want to trust him but then in post 664 it feels like he is saying he believes Oberon is town Bus Driver but lynches him anyways? That looks very bad to me although I find many of the other things he points out sounding like exactly the conclusions I would draw. Neutral to slight scum lean here.

Naz- Naz looks bad. Although I take personal issue with someone joining a game and demanding everyone else change their behavior to cater to how they want to play the frequency yelling about people posting too much felt forced and AI. Off the top of my head it felt like it 90% of his posts were passively excusing his lack of contribution by pointing to the post count and telling people to shut up and stop posting. I could easily see a LHF argument here but I generally see that sort of excusing tunnel vision as AI for inexperienced scum. I understand it takes a while to catch up but note the diffrence between how Deathworlds and Naz did it. I also generally look at the ATE tone as scum sided but thats a subject I suspect some people would debate and I can only say rives from my experience. This player would be in my 'totally lynch if theres not a better option' pool.

FrostByte- This might as well be an empty slot for their D1. I give this player about as much of a read as I would give to a player who didn’t show up D1. Lets pressure for participation? They hit the typical 5 minimum posts exactly.
    Intellectual growth comes from discussions, not arguments. If you are unwilling to change your position and hear the other persons side you are closed minded and wasting your time.
    If you can not clearly explain what the other sides reasoning is you can not disagree with their position because you do not understand it.

3. ISO #753

Quote Originally Posted by MattZed View Post
    One particular thing I would have liked to see: @Helz , you never came back to answer my question on if you were baiting the Switcher out or actually would have let them live if they revealed. Now that we're here, what is it?
    Well you can kinda say I am back in time right now given that D2 is starting before D1 would have ended >.>

(I feel like being a little kid and rubbing this in the towns face for a while on principal even without considering you guys just lynched a TPR)

I was baiting the switcher out but yes- I would work with a switcher. I believe Unknown covered the potential I was hoping for in #2 on a list of potentials on the subject with WvW conflicts that I feel is a very real potential. The critical part is that it happens early in the game so we don't risk them leveraging a situation between the Triad and the Town but honestly with the way town reacted to Oberon's fake claim I see little chance of someone working with us now. In a word- I want the 2 birds in the bush more than I want the bird in the hand because I am a greedy fuck who wants feathers in his cap more than 'just winning' : )

I would still like to encourage any player who was switcher yesterday to come forward and work with the town today. Every single day you will have this opportunity and it is still in your best interest to eliminate that switcher role regardless of if you became Triad or Town. I will ensure stupidity like yesterday does not happen if you step forward
    Intellectual growth comes from discussions, not arguments. If you are unwilling to change your position and hear the other persons side you are closed minded and wasting your time.
    If you can not clearly explain what the other sides reasoning is you can not disagree with their position because you do not understand it.

4. ISO #754

Quote Originally Posted by FrostByte View Post
    I'm honestly convinced that getting rid of oberon bus driver is good for town. Anyone who, as tpr, would hard claim neutral, isn't going to do town any favors whatsoever.

Oberon bd would have been a major detriment to town imo
    My oberon vote yesterday was more policy lynch than anything. He literally ruins games with stupid bullshit constantly.
    Oberon is fucking stupid, you can't explain it logically.
    How many posts do you need to make to justify yourself? Someone is obviously a little semiconscious about their participation in a bad lynch..

5. ISO #755

Self Conscious*

6. ISO #756

Quote Originally Posted by Unknown1234 View Post
    A world where deathworlds is town feels very small right now, I agree. I wouldn't be surprised if he came back telling me he was switcher and revealed them out.
    I will have to give him a second look. Something is scratching at the back of my mind on him anyways.

Also big townie points for anyone who is willing to come forward and voice that they were switcher yesterday.

7. ISO #757

@deathworlds Whats your read on MattZed?

8. ISO #758

Quote Originally Posted by Helz View Post
    FrostByte- This might as well be an empty slot for their D1. I give this player about as much of a read as I would give to a player who didn’t show up D1. Lets pressure for participation? They hit the typical 5 minimum posts exactly.
    Can you read? I had shit going on and you idiots ended the day so early I didn't have a chance to participate.
    FMX: fm Kevinpowers - Citizen (WIN)
    I will go ahead and fuck this cat
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Heavy Handed View Post
    yeah I'm not gonna sit around here analyzing the fucking particle fluctuations in the quantum foam or whatever the fuck trying to find shit on D1

9. ISO #759

How many posts do you need to make to justify yourself? Someone is obviously a little semiconscious about their participation in a bad lynch..
    It was relevant to the conversation. I'm not going to apologize for furthering relevant discussion.

You bitch about me not participating, then zero in on me and try to scumpaint me for talking.

And if you could fucking read, I don't think it was a bad lynch. Don't try to misrepresent how I feel about shit when I've explicitly stated the opposite.
    yeah I'm not gonna sit around here analyzing the fucking particle fluctuations in the quantum foam or whatever the fuck trying to find shit on D1

10. ISO #760

That was a limp dick excuse for scumpainting. If you wanna pressure me into participation you're gonna have to do better than that.

11. ISO #761

I'm usually top 5 in participation in any given game though because this shit is fun as fuck

12. ISO #762

Can you read? I had shit going on and you idiots ended the day so early I didn't have a chance to participate.
    It was relevant to the conversation. I'm not going to apologize for furthering relevant discussion.

You bitch about me not participating, then zero in on me and try to scumpaint me for talking.

And if you could fucking read, I don't think it was a bad lynch. Don't try to misrepresent how I feel about shit when I've explicitly stated the opposite.
    I really just don't care. I had stuff going on too and other people in this town screwed up hard D1 >.>

I can respect that you stand behind a view that some would consider untenable but it does not change the simple pragmatic fact that your D1 participation was on par with an empty slot in my mind. If you have 5 posts or 500 I will still call out things I notice about you so do not expect any special treatment. I have only become more of a cold cutthroat in Mafia as the years have gone on so if you would like to appeal to my good nature that got left at the door when I signed up to play.

The past aside- What are your reads? Which players would you be willing to lynch today and which ones would you push against their lynch? How do you feel about others lack of concern for the role claim in the Oberon lynch?

13. ISO #763

That was a limp dick excuse for scumpainting. If you wanna pressure me into participation you're gonna have to do better than that.
    -vote FrostByte

Please take this lazy vote as the extent of the 'pressure' I am willing to put on you for now : P

14. ISO #764

I really just don't care. I had stuff going on too and other people in this town screwed up hard D1 >.>

I can respect that you stand behind a view that some would consider untenable but it does not change the simple pragmatic fact that your D1 participation was on par with an empty slot in my mind. If you have 5 posts or 500 I will still call out things I notice about you so do not expect any special treatment. I have only become more of a cold cutthroat in Mafia as the years have gone on so if you would like to appeal to my good nature that got left at the door when I signed up to play.

The past aside- What are your reads? Which players would you be willing to lynch today and which ones would you push against their lynch? How do you feel about others lack of concern for the role claim in the Oberon lynch?
    Your good nature can go fuck itself.

Cutting the day short usually hurts town but it really didn't much in this setup. No mafia night chat means it hurt both sides equally. I guess an argument could be made that it benefited switcher but the temporary nature of that alignment means that any benefits are minimal.

I've already answered about my reads for yesterday. Who I'm willing to lynch today is gonna depend largely on today because d1 reads are usually trash

15. ISO #765

-vote FrostByte

Please take this lazy vote as the extent of the 'pressure' I am willing to put on you for now : P
    Oh no so much pressure I can't take it, better claim a stupid ass role and ruin shit for multiple people

16. ISO #766

Cutting the day short usually hurts town but it really didn't much in this setup. No mafia night chat means it hurt both sides equally. I guess an argument could be made that it benefited switcher but the temporary nature of that alignment means that any benefits are minimal.

I've already answered about my reads for yesterday. Who I'm willing to lynch today is gonna depend largely on today because d1 reads are usually trash
    NAI but you can look up some of the guides I wrote if you want to know the thoughts I have on D1 play theory.

And be careful. You might just offend the Dragon Head insulting his fake claim : P

I very genuinely do not care about post count. I have seen Yayap be one of the bottom 5 in posts while having massive impact on games on this site. If I am asking you for content and saying your content is lacking it is because I want to see more from you. You can invalidate my push if you would like and call it 'Scumpaint' but you do not have to answer to me, You will have to answer to the rest of the town as I highlight your lack of contribution. My strongest town read seems to have similar thoughts on your D1 play and I suspect many of the other town players will as well.

If I could give you some advice I would say that ATE will not defuse the towns attention. When your willing to contribute I genuinely do want to hear your thoughts on other players.

17. ISO #767

If I could give you some advice I would say that ATE will not defuse the towns attention. When your willing to contribute I genuinely do want to hear your thoughts on other players.
    I already did that, though

18. ISO #768

I already did that, though
    If I believed you had I wouldn't be asking.

Maybe I am wrong and others will feel that you have but consider Unknowns thoughts on you:
    Quote Originally Posted by Unknown1234 View Post
    Frostbyte

He has barely spoken, but he had no hesitation to join on Oberon train. Also worth nothing his read on MattZed (his only read besides Oberon potentially) flopped very quickly. Did not seem to focus on anything. Weak Scum-lean but this slot should be pressured.
    Like I said. You do not have to answer to me, you will have to answer to the rest of the town.

If you would like ask me anything and I will trade you in effort providing my thoughts on any player you want in exchange for your clarification on your view.

19. ISO #769

Yep, I caught up last night when I got home.

I don't have any technical reads either way because I think d1 is usually too chaotic and wishy washy. There are a few posts that seem a bit... off, though

@MartinGG99 Can you explain this? Looks to me like you felt the need to defend yourself and then fell flat on your face doing so. How is "I'm a bit skeptical of all this talk" promoting discussion about it? I don't understand.

I also didn't really like the manner in which he voted Oberon

Can easily be explained away as him not knowing the setup very well. Could also be explained as Deceiver, Sorcerer, or Operator It's the easiest TPR claim to make because there are so many ways that people could get switched by something other than BD, then they could "confirm" their BD claim.

Seems opportunistic.

But, again, that's not a hard read. It's D1. I take it all with a grain of salt.
    Have you read this or nah? Because it seems like you haven't

20. ISO #770

Have you read this or nah? Because it seems like you haven't
    I promise I have read the entire thread at least 3 times.

21. ISO #771

I promise I have read the entire thread at least 3 times.
    and you're still pressuring me for reads? So you want me to list everyone's name and write 3 words about them in a meaningless show of "effort"?

I told you what I was confident about. I'm not gonna copypaste my whole google doc full of notes because half of the annotations would get me banned and because about 80% of my d1 reads end up being shit anyway. Then later scum can use it as a half-assed excuse to piegonhole me into either justifying a read based on almost nothing or accuse me of flip-flopping or scumpainting.

I never do the half-assed namelist townie theater bullshit. It's unnecessary.

22. ISO #772

pigeonhole *

fuck, not being able to edit makes my OCD go fucking bonkers

23. ISO #773

Quote Originally Posted by MattZed View Post
    @naz , you made a grand total of 19 posts D1, most of which were fluff. The only real substance you had yesterday was calling Frinckles out on scumreading the low-posters (although that's fairly self-serving) and threatening to hammer Oberon if he sticks to his BD claim. (although you didn't hammer) My question for you is simple: Why shouldn't we put a "give substantive contributions or die" train on you?
    You're joking, right? I was trying to catch up and on post 200-something(?) when dw hammered, what, like 6 hours into the game?
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

24. ISO #774

and you're still pressuring me for reads? So you want me to list everyone's name and write 3 words about them in a meaningless show of "effort"?

I told you what I was confident about. I'm not gonna copypaste my whole google doc full of notes because half of the annotations would get me banned and because about 80% of my d1 reads end up being shit anyway. Then later scum can use it as a half-assed excuse to piegonhole me into either justifying a read based on almost nothing or accuse me of flip-flopping or scumpainting.

I never do the half-assed namelist townie theater bullshit. It's unnecessary.
    No. I am not asking you to "list everyone's name and write 3 words about them in a meaningless show of "effort"?" That would be stupid.

I am asking you to make an effort and grab 'something' about 'someone' in this entire game and make an opinion on it so that we can understand your focus and thoughts.

Even if you do not have any respect for D1 scum hunting 'making an effort' is all that matters. One thing I always push to players is that if you are town simply making an effort allows others to read you. Its when you try to be sneaky and do shady shit that you get in hot water. Oberon is a perfect example of that this game.

If it helps I do not have the intention of pushing for your lynch today. I have the intention of pushing for your participation.

25. ISO #775

Naz- Naz looks bad. Although I take personal issue with someone joining a game and demanding everyone else change their behavior to cater to how they want to play the frequency yelling about people posting too much felt forced and AI. Off the top of my head it felt like it 90% of his posts were passively excusing his lack of contribution by pointing to the post count and telling people to shut up and stop posting. I could easily see a LHF argument here but I generally see that sort of excusing tunnel vision as AI for inexperienced scum. I understand it takes a while to catch up but note the diffrence between how Deathworlds and Naz did it. I also generally look at the ATE tone as scum sided but thats a subject I suspect some people would debate and I can only say rives from my experience. This player would be in my 'totally lynch if theres not a better option' pool.
    bro what are u talking about
    I was still shit posting bc I was high off my ass on edibles and trying to catch up
    pls get good and stfu with ur lhf attempt to yeet me
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .

26. ISO #776

Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    You're joking, right? I was trying to catch up and on post 200-something(?) when dw hammered, what, like 6 hours into the game?
    We get it. Posts were fast and such.

Now that you have had a 24 hour of no-posting after you caught up what are your thoughts? I think you are on the radar with MattZed, Unknown and myself. I personally consider you a very viable D2 lynch as of days start.

27. ISO #777

ok im going back to bed since my cat woke me up way too early
    inb4 i get hammered before waking up omegalul

28. ISO #778

We get it. Posts were fast and such.

Now that you have had a 24 hour of no-posting after you caught up what are your thoughts? I think you are on the radar with MattZed, Unknown and myself. I personally consider you a very viable D2 lynch as of days start.
    Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    ok im going back to bed since my cat woke me up way too early
    inb4 i get hammered before waking up omegalul
    If I was a vig this player would not exist tomorrow. The best argument I can see for keeping this slot alive is LHF

29. ISO #779

I am asking you to make an effort and grab 'something' about 'someone' in this entire game and make an opinion on it so that we can understand your focus and thoughts
    Yep, I caught up last night when I got home.

I don't have any technical reads either way because I think d1 is usually too chaotic and wishy washy. There are a few posts that seem a bit... off, though

@
    MartinGG99 Can you explain this? Looks to me like you felt the need to defend yourself and then fell flat on your face doing so. How is "I'm a bit skeptical of all this talk" promoting discussion about it? I don't understand.

I also didn't really like the manner in which he voted Oberon

Can easily be explained away as him not knowing the setup very well. Could also be explained as Deceiver, Sorcerer, or Operator It's the easiest TPR claim to make because there are so many ways that people could get switched by something other than BD, then they could "confirm" their BD claim.

Seems opportunistic.

But, again, that's not a hard read. It's D1. I take it all with a grain of salt.

I ALREADY DID THAT

30. ISO #780

If you're trying to get people to put in effort, discounting their effort is gonna do the opposite

31. ISO #781

Usually scum are people whose words say one thing and actions say another. Just sayin.

32. ISO #782

I ALREADY DID THAT
    When someone looks at what you have done and says "Could you do more" saying "I have already done that" makes no sense.

I feel like you are taking this a bit personally and getting upset about me asking for more but as I said earlier, ATE isnt the way to go. Could you simply make a commitment to provide more critical thought D2? I maintain my offer to dig into any player you want upon your request in return for your efforts.

Playing the game is about fun and I don't want my pressure on you to drain that fun from your experience but I have also been beaten by scum who leveraged this nature so many times I am kind of relentless at this point. Take that for what it is.

33. ISO #783

When someone looks at what you have done and says "Could you do more" saying "I have already done that" makes no sense.

I feel like you are taking this a bit personally and getting upset about me asking for more but as I said earlier, ATE isnt the way to go. Could you simply make a commitment to provide more critical thought D2? I maintain my offer to dig into any player you want upon your request in return for your efforts.

Playing the game is about fun and I don't want my pressure on you to drain that fun from your experience but I have also been beaten by scum who leveraged this nature so many times I am kind of relentless at this point. Take that for what it is.
    I've provided more critical thought in d2 than almost the entire roster did d1. Whether or not you understand any of it or think it's enough is irrelevant and tbh I don't give a shit what you think. You're nobody special.

Fuck off with your critiques, you're not my fucking professor lmao

34. ISO #784

And again, you claim to be fostering "contribution" but you're discounting what I've done. You're saying one thing and doing another.

35. ISO #785

Look at your join date, then look at mine and tell me that this "mentorship" bullshit is gonna hold water

36. ISO #786

I've provided more critical thought in d2 than almost the entire roster did d1. Whether or not you understand any of it or think it's enough is irrelevant and tbh I don't give a shit what you think. You're nobody special.

Fuck off with your critiques, you're not my fucking professor lmao
    And again, you claim to be fostering "contribution" but you're discounting what I've done. You're saying one thing and doing another.
    Look at your join date, then look at mine and tell me that this "mentorship" bullshit is gonna hold water
    I can only say that I am the brofessor of nonsense and I don't have the hubris to get into the 'Do you know who I am' conversation.

Here is a guide a wrote that spells out how I view scum hunting https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showt...f-Scum-Hunting. That should spell out 95% of how I view scum hunting and give you a pretty nice road map to my mind. I do hope you understand that I will never let up on you for your ATE appeals.

You have contributed very little D1 in my opinion and in the opinions voiced by other players so far and you will be held to account for that. There is no need to make this a personal pissing contest and I do not care when you joined the site. All I want is to see effort on your part to hunt scum so I can read you and the people you are looking at. There is no amount of insults, appeals to emotions or external factors that will change that.

Ignore me if you want but understand that the reason I am still being cordial with you is that the majority of my issues with you are NAI. However the rest of the players will probably look at our interactions and your refusal to contribute as AI.

37. ISO #787

Here is a guide a wrote

You have contributed very little D1 in my opinion and in the opinions voiced by other players so far and you will be held to account for that. There is no need to make this a personal pissing contest and I do not care when you joined the site. All I want is to see effort on your part to hunt scum so I can read you and the people you are looking at. There is no amount of insults, appeals to emotions or external factors that will change that.

Ignore me if you want but understand that the reason I am still being cordial with you is that the majority of my issues with you are NAI. However the rest of the players will probably look at our interactions and your refusal to contribute as AI.
    You claim that you won't get into a pissing contest, but that's the second time you've said to me "Here's a guide I've written". It's a flex and that's pretty obvious. That definitely counts as contributing to a pissing contest.

No shit, Sherlock. I already told you why I didn't contribute yesterday. That wasn't my point. My point was that I've contributed a ton today and will continue to do so. Learn how to fucking read and stop putting words in my mouth.

You already did that by implying that my play has been subpar and showing me a guide you wrote as if it would make my play any better lol you're subtle about stroking your ego but you're definitely doing it, don't fool yourself.

You should because it's relevant to this pissing contest you started

You say cordial, I say fake

You have no idea what the rest of the players will look at. Stop veiling your opinions under the guise of speaking for them.

38. ISO #788

You made this subtle suggestion to other people. Stop trying to lead other people toward scumpainting me for not sucking your dick. It's never gonna happen. I've contributed plenty and no amount of "THIS ISN'T GOOD ENOUGH" bullshit from you is gonna change that.

39. ISO #789

Stop being a bitch and just say what you mean. All of this carefully crafted tone and subtle suggestion is gonna get BTFO because I'm gonna call you on every bit of it.

40. ISO #790

You claim that you won't get into a pissing contest, but that's the second time you've said to me "Here's a guide I've written". It's a flex and that's pretty obvious. That definitely counts as contributing to a pissing contest.

No shit, Sherlock. I already told you why I didn't contribute yesterday. That wasn't my point. My point was that I've contributed a ton today and will continue to do so. Learn how to fucking read and stop putting words in my mouth.

You already did that by implying that my play has been subpar and showing me a guide you wrote as if it would make my play any better lol you're subtle about stroking your ego but you're definitely doing it, don't fool yourself.

You should because it's relevant to this pissing contest you started

You say cordial, I say fake

You have no idea what the rest of the players will look at. Stop veiling your opinions under the guise of speaking for them.
    We are at an impasse then. Other people will make their own opinions on your behavior. I do not understand why you made it such a massive issue to simply give thoughts on other players but it is what it is. We will just have to see how your behavior is taken by the rest of the town today and I hope you understand you can probably change that opinion at any point by contributing.

I suspect everyone is going to have to measure pride vs alignment in this situation but to say the least your behavior is troubling.

41. ISO #791

You're also being really pushy about trying to get all of my scumreads. Are you worried that you're on that list?

42. ISO #792

You made this subtle suggestion to other people. Stop trying to lead other people toward scumpainting me for not sucking your dick. It's never gonna happen. I've contributed plenty and no amount of "THIS ISN'T GOOD ENOUGH" bullshit from you is gonna change that.
    Stop being a bitch and just say what you mean. All of this carefully crafted tone and subtle suggestion is gonna get BTFO because I'm gonna call you on every bit of it.
    This will be the last post I make until others jump into the thread.

"Please give me more of your thoughts on other players"

There is no way for me to be more upfront than that.

43. ISO #793

You're also being really pushy about trying to get all of my scumreads. Are you worried that you're on that list?
    dude chill he's not asking for a beautifully formatted wallpost rn he's just asking for more over the day. He's probably trying to avoid a mislynch on you given the ppl with influence scumread you and you could easily get Chinese Fire Drilled if you don't do more today
    Quote Originally Posted by Blinkstorteddd02 View Post
    naz, he's claiming to have been at your house last night and infected you. I know u were drunk but PLEASE try as hard as you can to remember... That burning you felt the next morning when you went pee was from me, not him.

44. ISO #794

We are at an impasse then. Other people will make their own opinions on your behavior. I do not understand why you made it such a massive issue to simply give thoughts on other players but it is what it is. We will just have to see how your behavior is taken by the rest of the town today and I hope you understand you can probably change that opinion at any point by contributing.

I suspect everyone is going to have to measure pride vs alignment in this situation but to say the least your behavior is troubling.
    It's not a massive issue. You're making it one.

Why is me not listing all of my scumreads such a massive issue to you?

You mean the opinion that you're proactively assigning to everyone? The one you're trying to feed everyone?

I suspect that you have no idea what anyone else is gonna think and you're trying to sway their opinions about me with this bullshit. You just said that they're gonna form their own opinions but then continued to prescribe your own opinion to everyone else. Seems like you value your role pretty highly.

45. ISO #795

reassure the nice man you'll give more than 2 original thoughts today because it will hopefully last longer than 9 hours and then you can piss off and enjoy ur day
    naz, he's claiming to have been at your house last night and infected you. I know u were drunk but PLEASE try as hard as you can to remember... That burning you felt the next morning when you went pee was from me, not him.

46. ISO #796

dude chill he's not asking for a beautifully formatted wallpost rn he's just asking for more over the day. He's probably trying to avoid a mislynch on you given the ppl with influence scumread you and you could easily get Chinese Fire Drilled if you don't do more today
    I can handle myself just fine. Don't worry about me.

47. ISO #797

reassure the nice man you'll give more than 2 original thoughts today because it will hopefully last longer than 9 hours and then you can piss off and enjoy ur day
    I've already done that but he kept pushing lmao

48. ISO #798

Besides, with scum not knowing who scum is, shitting out all of my reads could just as easily be helping them as it would be helping town.

49. ISO #799

Besides, with scum not knowing who scum is, shitting out all of my reads could just as easily be helping them as it would be helping town.
    I kinda agree but a lynch still needs to happen which necessitates at least sharing your lynch interests. And you need to share some thoughts so the lynch isn't you.

Which you're going to do, so this convo is redundant. I will return to what I wanted to write.

50. ISO #800

omg this is like watching one of those supernanny shows

Well, anyway --

-vote Frinckles

Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    It has been unironically very good for me to get reads from
    I want an explanation on what the deeper meaning behind the friends shitposting was and and what you felt you gleaned from others with it. I want to hear your post-mortem thoughts of the Oberon train. You stated several times you felt the triads were the ones who WEREN'T on the train.

Were there any exceptions to this? Why did you feel that way. Of the two trains, was one of the trains more / less scummy than the other?

ty