1. ISO #1

RJC: 1-S2-1-284898

-Mafia- (60).SC2Replay

Account Name: RJC
    Account ID: 1-S2-1-284898
    In-Game Name: N/A because leave train

Crimes Committed: Leave Train

Your Account Name: Igiveup
    Summary: Voiced concern over the setup, tried to get repick, raged when nobody repicked then started a leave train. Very annoying since I spent a lot of time making the save and one leave trainer can ruin the whole thing

2. ISO #2

Re: RJC: 1-S2-1-284898

SC ID VERIFICATION
    RJC: Correct. 1-S2-1-284898

Review
    Starts a leave-train before the save starts.

Previous Offenses
    Gamethrowing

Player Offenses
    RJC: Leave Train

Recommended Action
    RJC: BL X2

Additional Notes
    Thank you for submitting the report, and helping to keep the Mafia community clean.
    Multiple previous offenses, last report was WLx4.
    Report Tool v0.35 by Iaotle

3. ISO #3

4. ISO #4

5. ISO #5

Also, I have thousands of game played, and I've been reported how many times for what out of that many? I've NEVER started an actual leave train, or encouraged anyone else to leave. A perma ban for leaving a game before it starts seems a bit over the top, especially when considering how many reports I have out of how many games I have played. I've also had plenty of impostors over the years which I'm sure you could look up as well.

6. ISO #6

Quote Originally Posted by RJC View Post
    Also, I have thousands of game played, and I've been reported how many times for what out of that many? I've NEVER started an actual leave train, or encouraged anyone else to leave. A perma ban for leaving a game before it starts seems a bit over the top, especially when considering how many reports I have out of how many games I have played. I've also had plenty of impostors over the years which I'm sure you could look up as well.
    first of all, and i'll review ur appeal in a bit, but first of all, it's a BL X2 = 2 weeks, not perma, and it's the normal escalation from WL X4
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

7. ISO #7

Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    first of all, and i'll review ur appeal in a bit, but first of all, it's a BL X2 = 2 weeks, not perma, and it's the normal escalation from WL X4
    Ah okay, my b. Also curious to know how I'm WL X4 since I haven't even played in quite a while. Just started up again the last few days.

8. ISO #8

Ah okay, my b. Also curious to know how I'm WL X4 since I haven't even played in quite a while. Just started up again the last few days.
    I am not sure what he saw, I see your last report over a year ago with a WL X2. Maybe he typed the ID in incorrectly.

@Arrow
    still need to process the full appeal but can you remove from BL cuz even if the report was correct, the punishment is not given his last is from December 2018.
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

9. ISO #9

This was not an impostor. Please take responsibility for your actions.

Whether or not your intention was to start a leave train (which I think is debatable since it is in your best interest to cause a leave train so you get a quick lobby for a save which isn't a "shit save" in your view), the fact of the matter is you did. You removed a player from the game, by your own actions, and caused others to not want to play after complaining about it.

We spent a lot of time balancing this save, we've played it many times and many people have enjoyed it. We waited for a lobby and we ended up missing the next lobby because of the leave train you caused. People like you create an unpleasant experience for everyone. The fact that you believe you did nothing wrong simply shows why the punishment is necessary. I hope you reflect on your actions in the future.

10. ISO #10

I looked at his previous reports and he actually only have a single WLx2, which was appealed.

I'm unsure where latole found the other offenses.

@Arrow
    WLx2 is appropriate.

Note that leaving the game after expressing your disapproval of a save, is considered a leave train. Even if you do it silently, if it's consistent, we will count it as Leave train.
    I have no use for these bloodless minnows. Bring me a prey that will sate my bloodlust. I hunger.

11. ISO #11

12. ISO #12

13. ISO #13