User Tag List

Page 32 of 55 FirstFirst ... 22 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 42 ... LastLast
Results 1,551 to 1,600 of 2710
  1. ISO #1551

2. ISO #1552

3. ISO #1553

Re: S-FM 337: Play at Your Own Risk

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Wilder Wastelander View Post
    Gravity said Atlantic is town, and I trust him.
    Last Hope said Politico is town, but I am not sure I trust him. Politico is like afk.
    Thats it?
    Havent we had like 100 cop claims?
    Whennit comes to roles: did you get feedback n1? Did.u.protext? Did you save frum scum nkn?

4. ISO #1554

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Bisected Souls View Post
    Thats it?
    Havent we had like 100 cop claims?
    Whennit comes to roles: did you get feedback n1? Did.u.protext? Did you save frum scum nkn?
    That's it. We've had one more investigative claim, Toons, and he's dead.
    Pretty sure it'd be a better idea for protectives to hold on any info they have until at least action lock. Outing yourself at night sounds like the stupidest idea. Not even going to mention giving info about whether/who/when you did protect...

5. ISO #1555

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Once Upon a Town View Post
    That's it. We've had one more investigative claim, Toons, and he's dead.
    Pretty sure it'd be a better idea for protectives to hold on any info they have until at least action lock. Outing yourself at night sounds like the stupidest idea. Not even going to mention giving info about whether/who/when you did protect...
    loool
    i want to know if wild gets feedback wheter or not he saved or not
    i dont want to know on waht and who and so on
    if he got n1 feedback that he saved someone- than neut/scum is confirmed

6. ISO #1556

loool
    i want to know if wild gets feedback wheter or not he saved or not
    i dont want to know on waht and who and so on
    if he got n1 feedback that he saved someone- than neut/scum is confirmed
    Uh, i guess i misunderstood that part then ?
    Did.u.protext? Did you save frum scum nkn?

7. ISO #1557

8. ISO #1558

9. ISO #1559

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Silent Night View Post
    N0 there was a claimed alignment check on Atlantic coming back town
    N1 there was a claimed alignment check on Politico coming back town

Nobody has claimed to have saved anyone or been saved but someone has claimed protective.
    ^^ yeah i know abt the cop claims.
    if we got 1 kill n1. and we know there was a vengeful kill n1 from toons.
    so either there was only 1 kill n1, or someone healed/protected/roleblocked (etc.) another kill.
    if there was no safe, then there is no scum, no neutral killing, and no 3rd. faction, no multibal at all (except arsonist maybe)
    sooo???

10. ISO #1560

i want to know
    WAS THERE A NIHT KILL THAT WAS PROTECTED
    WHATS SO HARD TO UNDERSTAND
    Chill, there's a lot of stuff i want to know and yelling probably wont help me make that happen.
    I don't see why a prot claim would keep to himself that he did save, but i can see why someone that did not claim prot would keep it to himself because
    Outing yourself at night sounds like the stupidest idea. Not even going to mention giving info about whether/who/when you did protect...

11. ISO #1561

12. ISO #1562

13. ISO #1563

14. ISO #1564

15. ISO #1565

16. ISO #1566

17. ISO #1567

18. ISO #1568

19. ISO #1569

Play at Your Own Risk

Day 3

FM-Gravity Falls was found dead.

Spoiler : Flip :
    Alignment: Town
    Role: Armed Blackmailing ArchiJailBlocker

Factional Abilities:
    Town is the uninformed majority and receives no factional abilities. Use your vote and your role to win!

Role Abilities:
    Armed
    (Passive)
    You begin the game with a 1-shot, multitasking, loud, vengeful, night-only gun.
    - 1-shot: Single-use item
    - Multitasking: May be used in conjunction with other actions
    - Loud: Both the shooter and the target are announced at SoD
    - Vengeful: If you die, you must fire the gun during the soonest night. You do not enter the graveyard chat until after you lock in your target.
    - Night-Only: May only be used at night and counts as a normal KP in the OoO

Blackmail
    You may send an anonymous threat to someone, they will receive the threat at the start of the day.

The threat may be used to just send information, to impose rules on the player for the following day, or both.

If rules are included, a punishment for failing the rules must also be included.

The punishments may be anything subject to my approval. It is the player's responsibility to be pro-active in designing punishments in advance and providing alternatives in the event that punishments are vetoed.

Killing actions, actions that benefit the target, or effects that last for longer than the following day/night will always be vetoed.

Fake Blackmail
    There are no restrictions on what punishments may contain. Although none of the listed punishments will actually be imposed.
    The target has no way of knowing if the blackmail is real or fake.

ArchiJail
    (Day Action)
    Target another player, that night you will enter a night chat with that player.

Block
    (Multitaskable)
    You may roleblock the player you have ArchiJailed. The jailed player will be notified of your decision.

The original post has also been updated.

Players Alive Graveyard
    @FM-Silent Night
    @FM-Last Hope
    @FM-Wilder Wastelander
    @FM-Mid-Atlantic
    @FM-Once Upon a Town
    @FM-Bisected Souls
    @FM-Politico

FM-Looney Toons (Warlock)
    FM-All Stars (Researcher (SCP-294))
    FM-Matrix6 (?????)
    FM-Gravity Falls (Armed Blackmailing ArchiJailBlocker)

Day 3 Ends at 4 PM CST on Thursday January 13th

DAYS HOURS MINUTES SECONDS

Day Action Deadline is exactly at 4 PM. Timestamps of 3:59 are accepted. Timestamps of 4:00 are not.

Early hammers affect the day action deadline accordingly.

7 Players Remain. 4 votes to hammer.
    4 votes to hammer.

20. ISO #1570

21. ISO #1571

22. ISO #1572

23. ISO #1573

24. ISO #1574

25. ISO #1575

26. ISO #1576

27. ISO #1577

28. ISO #1578

29. ISO #1579

30. ISO #1580

31. ISO #1581

32. ISO #1582

33. ISO #1583

Not particularly surprising they went for Gravity : ( The good news is that he has a vengeful shot that will require taking an action N3. Choose it wisely, Gravity.
    It is not entirely clear what the situation was with Matrix, but we should still be open to the possibilities of a disguiser, which Matrix previously alluded to, as well as that there is a different neutral with the ability to kill. Due to the former, we cannot assume D2 reads to be longer valid. One thought that occurred to me is that it is possible that cult only had one role with a vengeful kill ability. With this possibility, it is plausible for there to be another neutral killer (8-2-1) alongside the converting faction.

34. ISO #1584

35. ISO #1585

36. ISO #1586

I have a LOT of information about this night.
    But before I tell it, I will ask everyone to post the information that they managed to dig up.
    If anyone has taken a bus ride and knows about it, tell us about it. It is VERY important.
    Well i once again didn't visit who i intended to. Assuming that's bus riding, i know who did.

37. ISO #1587

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Silent Night View Post
    Not particularly surprising they went for Gravity : ( The good news is that he has a vengeful shot that will require taking an action N3. Choose it wisely, Gravity.
    It is not entirely clear what the situation was with Matrix, but we should still be open to the possibilities of a disguiser, which Matrix previously alluded to, as well as that there is a different neutral with the ability to kill. Due to the former, we cannot assume D2 reads to be longer valid. One thought that occurred to me is that it is possible that cult only had one role with a vengeful kill ability. With this possibility, it is plausible for there to be another neutral killer (8-2-1) alongside the converting faction.
    your messages
    explain EVERYTHING!

38. ISO #1588

39. ISO #1589

40. ISO #1590

41. ISO #1591

42. ISO #1592

43. ISO #1593

44. ISO #1594

I have a LOT of information about this night.
    But before I tell it, I will ask everyone to post the information that they managed to dig up.
    If anyone has taken a bus ride and knows about it, tell us about it. It is VERY important.
    bussing doesn't leave feedback but I can disclose who was bussed last night if needed

45. ISO #1595

46. ISO #1596

47. ISO #1597

48. ISO #1598

49. ISO #1599

50. ISO #1600